Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:06 pm
User Image

NEED SOMETHING DONE?

GOT A QUESTION TO ASK?

YOU CALLED THE RIGHT DUDE.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:32 am
As a mod, my duties are:
  • I own the shop. I write all the backstory and all the copy and sometimes I also draw some pictures, but that is another thread. Therefore, I am a sexy, sexy Varric Tethras, but I am also the God Rule: when there is no conclusion, there is Me, and I am the Omega. Also the Alpha. Whatever, I'm tired.
  • I make the graphics (for now).
  • I draw premades and quest fairies, but I do not wrangle artists! That is my beautiful bean bun Silverah's job.
  • (We're married.)
  • I write the plots and make sure no one pees in the water. Last but not least,
  • I write Ascencion Shore, Heliodora Winters, Pax, Renard Leroux, and The Enemy. They are my NPCs.

As a player, I write Aleksy Spektor. All plots written with Aleksy have gone through the same not-rigorous plot-checking process as yours, but he is not an NPC. So, while Ascencion and The Enemy can be generally made to do whatever you need them to do, Aleksy is a finicky proposition.  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:35 am
Got a problem you need addressed? Cool. Fill this form out and post it in the thread.

[b]SHIBE I GOT A PROBLEM[/b]
Describe the problem here. Tell me who's involved (if anyone is; I address all issues) and what's wrong and all that good stuff.

What I want you to do about it: This section is not passive-aggressive. It is very important! I want to know what it is you want so that if compromise is necessary I can try to come up with something fair to all parties involved.

If you want it to be private, please PM it to Ashdown Crier with the subject line "ATTN: Shibrogane".  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:40 am
Need one of my NPCs? Cool! Fill this form out and post it in the thread. If you need them for PRIVATE, possibly sexy reasons, PM Ashdown Crier with the subject line ATTN: shibrogane.

I will turn down RP requests that I perceive as being too close to the 'npc/character' line. The Enemy in particular is probably not going to befriend your character. With Ascencion, I am more open to doing RPs where people are all "Let's be buddies" because she's people, but like. The vast unknowable cosmic horror is probably not going to come to the county fair and eat corn dogs with you. Sorry.

Heliodora cannot leave other ashdown. Pax can, but not for frivolous reasons. Frivolity will be determined on a case-by-case basis.

I don't start RPs for NPCs. Sorry, again.

[b]ATTN: ASCENCION[/b]
Tell me why you want an RP with Ascencion here, and link to the start in question.

[b]HAILING THE UNKNOWABLE COSMIC HORROR[/b]
Tell me where you need the Enemy and WHY you need the Enemy, and link to the start in question.

[b]HEY THERE HELIODORA[/b]
Tell me where you need to talk to Heliodora and keep in mind she's not gonna leave her clearing. Then link me to the start.

[b]PAGING THE PEACEFUL ONE[/b]
What do you need from the Peaceful One? It is sleeping, or something.

[b]SHOUTOUT TO THE SINISTER SURVIVOR[/b]
I got some history questions?

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:40 am
Got a non-art upgrade? Yeah? Cool. Fill out this form and I'll get back to you ASAP.

SHIBE I GOT A COOL THING!
What is the cool thing? (what the cool thing is: new power, new meta information, or secret death stage)
Where are your reqs? (where are they)
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? (the answer should probably be yes)

[quote="shibrogane"][/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:52 am
I don't collect staff credits because I work hard every DAY. GOD.  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:42 pm
ATTN: ASCENCION
Asiya has all the questions -- and she tried to make a deal with Sunny during the meta event. She has even procured not one, but two cartons of kreteks for the lovely lady. I will provide a link to the RP here: [Twenty (Thousand) Questions]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:26 pm

What is the cool thing? RISER POWER!

DANGER, DANGER!

Jeremiah is aware of impending danger to himself at all times. This manifests as a physical sensation on his body; hair on the back of his neck standing or a knot in his stomach, something. He can ignore it or approach it as he chooses (but this is Jeremiah and he will likely walk right to it; the sensation getting worse). This impending danger must be an attempt at harming him in some way, be it physical or magical for him to sense it. Self-injury is a no-go. If he's going to stub his toe on the corner of his desk, hit his head on a low hanging branch, he's s**t out of luck.

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:27 pm
azuredreams

What is the cool thing? RISER POWER!

DANGER, DANGER!

Jeremiah is aware of impending danger to himself at all times. This manifests as a physical sensation on his body; hair on the back of his neck standing or a knot in his stomach, something. He can ignore it or approach it as he chooses (but this is Jeremiah and he will likely walk right to it; the sensation getting worse). This impending danger must be an attempt at harming him in some way, be it physical or magical for him to sense it. Self-injury is a no-go. If he's going to stub his toe on the corner of his desk, hit his head on a low hanging branch, he's s**t out of luck.

shibrogane

Approved! Congrats on your new stage smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:48 pm
What is the cool thing? Riser Power!

Forget about it me
Attention just seems to slide off of Zac unless he wants to be noticed. Things just seem to distract people. You'll find yourself forgetting he was sitting in the chair by the window, some other thing coming up take your attention away. If his cat is there you might find the cat's presence more important than the young man himself. (Mogget says he's more important than his human chair. Hi. Hello. Pet me. Let me get in your lap. Purrup!) If he's trying to slip in somewhere your attention is probably drawn by a trashcan being knocked over, be it wind or someone stumbling into it. Whatever it is, the forces align when he needs it be unseen and easily, quietly get somewhere without the questions.

Unfortunately this forgetability does not apply when he secretly wants Senpai to notice him. Important people in his life that he's not trying to actively avoid will notice him right away. (Lina has really pretty eyes. Won't she look this way again?)

shibrogane

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:07 pm
endejester
What is the cool thing? Riser Power!

Forget about it me
Attention just seems to slide off of Zac unless he wants to be noticed. Things just seem to distract people. You'll find yourself forgetting he was sitting in the chair by the window, some other thing coming up take your attention away. If his cat is there you might find the cat's presence more important than the young man himself. (Mogget says he's more important than his human chair. Hi. Hello. Pet me. Let me get in your lap. Purrup!) If he's trying to slip in somewhere your attention is probably drawn by a trashcan being knocked over, be it wind or someone stumbling into it. Whatever it is, the forces align when he needs it be unseen and easily, quietly get somewhere without the questions.

Unfortunately this forgetability does not apply when he secretly wants Senpai to notice him. Important people in his life that he's not trying to actively avoid will notice him right away. (Lina has really pretty eyes. Won't she look this way again?)

shibrogane

Approved!! Congrats on your new stage smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:10 pm
What is the cool thing? Riser Power

Sing, Sweet Nightingale

Autumn is capable of charming animals by singing. Initial contact does little more than endear animals in a very faint way, such as noticing her or letting her get closer than normal. Prolonged exposure (longer songs, more regular exposure) can develop friendship or fondness with the animal, to the point of Autumn being sought out by them regularly.

shibrogane

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:38 am
ATTN: ASCENCION

Previously discussed Sunny RP for hilarity, frustration, and why did I think this was a good idea for Jeremiah and his quest.

Link here!

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:44 am
Moonstone Dazzle

Sing, Sweet Nightingale

Autumn is capable of charming animals by singing. Initial contact does little more than endear animals in a very faint way, such as noticing her or letting her get closer than normal. Prolonged exposure (longer songs, more regular exposure) can develop friendship or fondness with the animal, to the point of Autumn being sought out by them regularly.

shibrogane

You're good to go, and congrats on hitting your growth!  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:40 am
Where are your reqs? Linku
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? Yes

BOY, YOU GOT THOSE HANDS THAT..
With intent Algie can soothe with his touch. He has to touch bare skin, and he has to want to help, but his touch can relax and calm those who are in distress. This also extends from agitated moods to physical aches and pains. He isn't going to be healing wounds but he could make it more comfortable until you can have your injury looked at.

((**HUEHUE MUSICAL CONSUMPTION**))

shibrogane

information services

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas