Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:47 pm
User Image

She smiled, understanding how he felt. She felt the same way about him. She reached over and grabbed his hand, squeezing it lightly before leaning over and kissing him on the cheek. "I am very much real." She assured him, resting back in her seat. "In least last time I checked." She joked.

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:42 pm

User Image

Todd's face turned pink at her kiss on the cheek. "That felt real--" Not that he had another to compare it to. I am never washing my cheek again. He thought as he smiled ear-to-ear. "I guess no one can really prove their real, though, huh? I don't even know if I'm real. But you know what they say. I think, therefore I am." He chuckled at the idea of it as they pulled up to their destination.

"Here we are!" Reaching into the back seat he took out a nap sack and a blind fold. "We're not there yet, actually-- and I thought it'd be more fun if you were blindfolded so you didn't see where we were going." Todd couldn't decide if that was creepy or normal. "You can trust me." He assured her, handing her the blindfold.

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:31 am
User Image

She nodded along as he spoke. "I hope you're real, and I'm pretty sure you're real." But then there was that part of her that thought he was too good to be real. They eventually made it there, abd she hesitated before taking the blindfold. "I trust you." Besides, it was probably more fun like this.

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

The Town of Villefranche-sur-Mer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out