4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:55 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:08 pm

User Image

Very carefully, he helped Amy up into the jeep and made sure she was safely in her seat belt before starting the ignition. Reaching over her, he opened the clove compartment and handed her a spare pair of sunglasses before putting on his own. Turning on the radio, he shot her a cheesy grin before pulling out of the parking lot and onto the street. "Amy, want a sucker?" Todd offered, opening the middle console that was packed full of them. He had a bit of a sweet tooth.

Todd turned his full attention to the road as he navigated toward their secret destination. "Pretty much everything around here is old. It's all new to you, though, right?" He asked as they passed through the small town. "Do you like old things? Old people?" It was a strange question, but he felt it was relevant.

WolvesAndAnimeLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:28 pm
User Image

She took the sunglasses Todd handed her and put them on. The world she looked at was now a tad darker. She turned to him with a smile when he turned the radio on. She had an urge to sing along, but she controlled herself, instead nodding her head to the beat. The song reminded her of a sunny day on the beach. "Oh yum! Thanks!" She grabbed a sucker happily, popping it in her mouth. She loved sweets.

As they walked the streets, she couldn't stop her eyes as they looked at all the buildings. She tilted her head at him, hearing his question. "I guess it depends on what old things." She had to let out a laugh at his next question. "I'm not sure how to answer that. I mean, I... guess I do? I'm not around a lot of old people."

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:50 pm

User Image

Amy's laugh was bubbly and charming, much different than Todd's. His was un-even, loud, hearty laugh that came out different nearly every time. The moment he heard hers, Todd felt he should make it a goal to get her to laugh as much as possible whenever possible. "Living here will fix that, I promise you!" Todd exclaimed honestly. Old people outnumbered the young here five to one. "I guess the better question is whether or not you like old fishing tales." He decided before doing his old fisherman impersonation. "Eye never seen nor ear ever heard a tale as salty as this. Old King Triton be still alive and in charge of these here waters. Swallowed me whole crew with his wicked waves he did that same night my eye laid site on a silvery mermaid and--.... did you say you wanted to hear my story? Right. Eye never seen or ear ever head a tale as salty as THIS!" Laughing his awkward laugh, he shook his head and grinned. "There are some people around here that really believe in mermaids still... most here are pretty superstitious." He explained. "Do you believe in stuff like that, Amy?"

WolvesAndAnimeLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:01 pm
User Image

She couldn't wipe the smile off her face, and soon she was laughing so hard that her stomach and face started to hurt. "You're hilarious!" She took a deep breath, trying to calm down. Giving one more small giggle, she thought about his question for a moment. "Hmm..." She never really thought about it before. "I guess... anything's possible right? What about you?"

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:34 am

User Image

Todd enjoyed Amy's laughter, proud to have successfully made her laugh more. "Only to some." His humor could be an acquired taste. "Oh I absolutely believe." He assured her whole-heartedly. "The world is a lot smaller if you don't make room for the unbelievable. I wouldn't want to miss out an anything majestic because my view was too narrow to see it. That'd be a shame." Getting to their first stop, he parked the car on the side of the street. "Ever had a meal in a pail, Amy?" He asked, hopping out of the jeep and walking up to a street vendor. "Two pails, please." Buying two of them, he hopped back into the jeep and set them on the back seat. "TO THE CITY!!!"

WolvesAndAnimeLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:45 pm
User Image

She thought seriously about what he was saying. It reminded her of her father. He thought the opposite. He only believed in clearly proven facts. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Todd's voice again, and she realized they had stopped. "A pail?" She watched curiously as he got out of the jeep. She debated whether she should get out or not, but he was soon back with... two pails. She looked at them with a tilted head in the back seat before smiling. "Alright!" She said excitedly with a small giggle.

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:59 pm

User Image

"Great." Todd blushed and looked to Charl. "It's time to go, Charl. Lets move out." He gathered his things and left the Goodheart home with Amy, Alaka'i, and Charl. There were just enough seats for the four of them in the Jeep. Todd put his things in the back and ran around to open the door for the girls but Alaka'i had beat him to it. Shrugging, he went around to the driver's side and hopped in. He thought about dropping Charl off at home-- I don't think she's mentally stable... my parents would kill me if something happened to her. Todd still didn't believe she was a mermaid, but was happy to pretend he did for her sake.

"Go ahead and pick the station, Amy." He offered since she was riding shotgun.

HelixMASON

WolvesAndAmineAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:20 pm
User Image

Thanking Alaka'i as he opened the door for her, she hopped in the jeep she had been in once before. She smiled lightly, remembering the date. Day. What? She shook her head, a blush forming on her face. She had also forgot about Todd's sister. A disappointed expression appeared on her face. I guess I'm not going to get to talk to Todd after all... She thought before she heard Todd speak. "N-no... it's okay. I'm fine with whatever."

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:26 pm

User Image

"Bee Gees it is!" Todd decided, throwing in a cassette. He was about to put on his sunglasses but realized that the sun was down--- so he ditched them. "Night fever night fevahhh..." Todd wanted to belt out the song, but he reserved himself, clearing his throat...

Reaching her house, he hopped out and went around to offer Amy a hand down... Would it be weird to walk her to the door?... maybe it would be weird. This isn't a date really--

WolvesAndAmineAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:44 pm

User Image

"It's okay. I'm not comfortable either." He felt terrible nonetheless. Todd really wanted Amy's first dance to be memorable-- but for good things, not bad things. "The night's not over yet!" He told her with a happy smile as he walked out of the dance with her.

The night air was pleasant but a little on the cool side. "Here. You can wear my coat." Todd slipped his coat off and put it over her shoulders.

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 8:06 pm
User Image

She was glad to be out of there, but she still felt bad. She shivered lightly, feeling a bit chilly. But, she soon felt warmer, and looked to see Todd's coat draped over her shoulders. "Thank you Todd." She said with a smile. He had been nothing but a gentlemen this whole time, and she didn't want him to be cold either. So, she moved closer to him so their shoulders were touching. She figured he'd get in least some warmth from her.

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:01 am

User Image

"You're welcome." Todd's face turned a little pink as Amy snuggled into him on the way to the Jeep. He was warm, all right. He put his arm around her and helped her up into her seat. Hopping over the driver's door and into his seat, he started it and put in a CD. "I made this CD for you last night." He worried it was lame, but he felt that she wouldn't mind. "I don't really know what kind of music you like-- but--" Laughing at himself, he smiled over at her and shook his head. "I hope you like it."

1. Sh Boom Sh Boom
2. Wonderful World
3.In The Still of The Night
4. My Love
5. Always

6. Cheek to Cheek
7. When You Love a Woman
8. It Only Takes a Moment
9. All I Ask of You
10. If I Had a $1,000,000
11. The Luckiest
12. The Time of My Life

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:17 pm
User Image

She smiled, blushing lightly as he wrapped an arm around her. Getting into the jeep, she pulled on the coat a little, keeping it on her shoulders. The fact that he actually made a CD for her almost made her heart melt. She shook her head. "Thank you Todd." She couldn't wipe the smile off her face, and for the first time, she didn't want to. The lyrics of the songs made her feel special. HE made her feel special. She had never been treated like this before...

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:44 pm

User Image

Todd blushed at the sight of her smile. Seeing her happy was the best feeling ever. "I really hope you're real." Maybe it sounded strange but he meant it. "In the first few months I lived with my parents-- I had a few friends who ended up being hallucinations after some therapy. I hate to wake up tomorrow and realize that you were just a figment of my imagination." Amy was so beautiful, kind, sweet, and considerate. And what was more, she accepted him for how he was. At least, so far.

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

The Town of Villefranche-sur-Mer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas