10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:00 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

HelixMASON

Hydra nods to the woman and then retreats back to her trainer explaining how to set down the order, repeated it and asked if the customer would like anything else, the trainer nods of there approval and sends her on a 15 minute break to go eat or sit down for a minute, Hydra gives out a sigh or relief and heads to back where the employees sit, she sits down lost in thought of what she would need to do she wondered if she would be able to visit her parents this weekend or not... she thought perhaps they could come see her? No they would be to busy... they were always make instruments or fixing them. She frowned she might not see her mom or dad for awhile but she was glad that at least they would be doing well off for the most part. She looked around her at the commotion and bussle of the little diner waiter and waitresses going in and out foods being made she went over in a physical note whether or not they had homework she could remember and quickly got out her phone scrolling to the only contact she really owned which was Alberts since she didn't have a family on land or any other friend friends for that matter except maybe charl but she forgot to get her number.. she sends a quick text to albert saying,"Hey its hydra sorry to bother you but did we have any homework in your dad's class? I can't remember". she presses the send button and waits for a response.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Albert Goodheart
Student (Junior)

Meanwhile, at the Goodheart's Residence, Albert heard his phone ping then texted Hydra. "Hiya, Hydra. We get homework on Mondays to Thursdays. I do my homework upstairs in my room. Today's homework is marked in our workbooks with an HW on the selected pages. I got 2 math pages & 1 reading page to do."

Guenivere ORion

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:16 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

HelixMASON

Hydra lets out a sigh and nods to herself okay so they did have homework good thing she had friends to help her out with that, she sent a quick reply back stating,"Thanks I appreciate it", before she gets up to go and check up and see what she needed to do next, the trainer told her it had been almost 15 minutes so she needed to check up on her customer, she washes her hands and heads over to the table where Pia was she approaches and ask,"Can I get you anything?".  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:19 pm
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Pia looked toward Hydra as she smiled. "Nothing right now, Hydra, Thank you. The the Dulce de Leche Crepe & Apple Tart with Whipped Cream was really good. How much is the bill?"

Guenivere ORion

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:07 am
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

HelixMASON

Hydra nods to her, she turns back to go look for the check first she goes to her trainer asking where she would find the bill and then she finds it near the register she returns to Pia and looks down at the bill total,"Seems here your bill will be 4.27 Euros", she states placing, the bill on the edge of the table,"You can pay with cash or card", she explained, she looked up waiting for her reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:53 pm
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Pia looked toward Hydra as she smiled. "Cash, Miss Hydra." Pia says this as she takes out 5.00 Euro, gives it to Hydra, leaves a 1.00 Euro Tip & waits for her change.

OOC: I don't really know the Euro to US Dollar Exchange Rates much.

Guenivere ORion

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:59 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

HelixMASON

She thanks her and heads away taking her money over to the register she inputs the cash and gets out the change she returns and hand PIa her change and states,"I hope you have a great day Ms. Pia", she explains, nodding to her and heading away to her trainer stating her progress and asking what her next assignment or duties were.

[a 5 usa dollar is actually on like 4.50 cents in euros so their cash is valued more]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:21 pm
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Pia looked toward Hydra as she smiled. "You're welcome, Miss Hydra & you two." Pia left the diner and headed back to the Pizza place where she works.
*exit*

Guenivere ORion

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:26 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

HelixMASON

Hydra helped buss a few tables and then she went back to her supervisor after an hour,"Alright you can leave Ms. Hydra may I ask a favor?', hydra nods and the man walks off to grab a piece of paper,"This here is my reservation I need you to go to this hotel and turn in the paperwork", he told her,"Here is the Directions thanks for doing this", Her trainer walked off as Hydra went to clock out she headed to her car looking at the Directions and typing them into her Gps, she then headed to the hotel..
EXIT  
The Town of Villefranche-sur-Mer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces