4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:51 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:30 pm
User Image

Qurix found the building and landed on the roof not feeling the vampire any where and he looks at Morgona."Good thing you took the mark or his magic may have lured you into a fate far worse then being with me,at lest with me you have free well with him you would be his thrall,mindless and soulless."He says sitting on the edge of the roof."My magic can shield you form spells like that and besides I am a little gentler with my people."He says knowing that earlier may prove other wise but she was not his yet and still wasn't but soon he felt.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:10 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgana nods her head as she lands on the roof with him laying her broom ontop as she woudld be using it later she wasn't sure the personality of this vampire anyways yet so she assumed it was just all in the demons head,"Well shall we?", she asked slipping down the side of the building she walks to the front of the entrance of the restaurant,"We have a reservation", she told the male waiter at the front while he bowed and finding them their seat she had used a simple spell on the human making it easier for them to get inside.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:35 pm
User Image

Qurix follows her down and then enters the building,he then follows her to the table and sits down it only took a few minutes before the man Rasputin walks into the building and sees Qurix and then notices the girl with him and he grins as he walks up to them"Qurix what have we hear did you bring me a gift."He says as he sits down with a glint in his eye and Qurix looks at him and looks at him."I would mind you're self vampire this girl may very well kick you're a**."He says with a grin and then he felt Rasputin's magic reach out and was stopped by the ward of his magic.

User Image
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:39 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgana glared at both men,"Woman is what i preferred to be called and don't think I will tolerate your idiocy", she told them both, as the waiter brought them something to drink she crossed her arms feeling the magical pull coming from the vampire,"Your no ordinary vampire either are you?", she asked him curious to as she heard the accent that was familiar,"Are you from Russia?", she was alot more curious about this one than she was with the demon that had her marked now.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:01 pm
User Image

Rasputin looks at the girl and grins."You are far form a woman my dear,and yes I am form Russia the name is Rasputin I am sure you have heard the name before."He says with a grin and Qurix looks at him and shakes his head."So what is it that we needed to talk about vampire I don't have all night."He growls he knew his name but he never calls him by it and it annoyed Rasputin to no end."Will if you wish to know,our assassin has made it into town and he will be meeting with the boss tomorrow."He says in a low voice and Qurix grins."So they finally found him did they,good for a human with no powers he is a credit to the race."He says with a grin.

User Image

((Ooc:My dear ORion you are not quoting me hehehe))

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:30 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgana glared at the arrogant vampire, knowing it would be a waste of words to say anything back she just merely sighs and looks over to the other table, she seen a few aristocrats that were sitting around and she idolally searched among them for someone to play with. The waiter came up pouring them all a drink and speaking in french she looked at him bored and waved her hand to shoo him away, she wasn't to interested in their talk as to speak and she really just wanted to figure out how to get out of this contract with this demon and how to eliminate her sister.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:18 am
User Image

Qurix looked over at Morgona and grins before looking back at the vampire."I told you he was annoying now didn't I."His thoughts creep into her mind as the two kept talking."You can speak back to me the same way thanks to the mark it not only let's me share my power with you but let's us speak unhindered."He then shakes his head."I told you vampire she is not for you now if we are done here we have to get going."He growls as he stands up."My you seem to be in a worse mood then normal but alright Qurix I understand just be gentle with this one."He says in a mocking tone and Qurix glares at him before heading towards the door.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:30 pm
Her Pagan

User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgana picks up a glass watching the red liquid in it swirl around in the cup while she heard him speak through her telepathically,"Seems so I hate arrogant people but no matter I won't have to deal with him much longer we are leaving", she told him back telepathically. She then traced her finger across the rim of the cup kiss the glass slowly and then sits it back down on the table before rising. She didn't say anything as she walks past the two of them toward the door. She waits til they were outside before turning to him,"Who is your boss? Satan?", she snickered wondering who a vampire and a demon could be working for along with some mysterious assassin they were talking about.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:18 pm
User Image

Once they where out side and she asks who they work for he laughs."Satan,no but he might as well be."He says before the vampire walk out behind them."I will see you two at some point I am sure."He says as he passes them and a black whole forms in front of him and he steps through it and then it closes,Qurix jumps up to the roof and then he waves his hand and the same black hole opens in front of him and he looks back at Morgona."We should get going I am sure there are people looking for us after are party at the beach."He says on the other end could be seen a large main hall.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:26 pm
Her Pagan

User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgana felt her jaw clench when the vampire walks out behind them saying farwell she was slightly irritated that he didn't take that drink it would have made his day a lot harder she looked up as the demon opened a simliar portal and snapping her fingers the broom lifted her off of her feet and carried her up next to him,"Very well lets get going", she enters the portal and comes out into the other side revealing a long hall, she stands taking her broom in hand she slowly shrinks it until it disappears into thin air she could always summon it later. She turns to Qurix.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Princess Anna

Queen Elsa

""

"here we are. 5 star restaurant. I been wanting to eat here."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:29 am

Princess Karen

Princess Noel

Princess Coco

Princess Trish

""

""

"oh this place is so beautiful."

""

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:28 pm
Princess Lena
"The Human World is really wonderful. There's so much for me to learn."

Lena stayed with her sister, Elsa, Anna and Coco, Karen and Noel. This place is really nice and lovely, Anna.

Blue-Belle283

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Blue-Belle283
Crew

Hopeful Supporter

16,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:51 pm

Princess Anna

Queen Elsa

""

"yes I know." hi there may I help you ladies with anything?

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

The Town of Villefranche-sur-Mer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out