4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:04 pm
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

As she walked down the beach a few paces, Miyuki turned to see that Sora did indeed have a weapon. "Well, my car is parked at Pearl Piari. Just uh- Keep it on the down-low until we get there. If we're lucky, people might just think it's part of a costume. There's a carnival not far from here anyways." Miyuki explained, prepared to try and cover for Sora until they got to her car. If anyone asked, she'd tell them that he came from the Carnival, but fell from the pier. It's alright, people will think what the kid has is part of some elaborate costume. She thought, trying to calm down. Anything that couldn't be explained without magic or supernatural means scared her. "I don't think there are any heartless here. Just keep the Keyblade hidden as best you can. We're almost there..

Miss Shadow Night

OOC: I'm sorry to hear all that. Doing my best to reply as much as I can today since I won't be on tomorrow. I'll explain more in the absence forums. Just take it easy if you are still feeling upset.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sora Kobayakawa

"oh no I was showing it to you. I just had it but I can put it away." sora lifts up the keyblade to make it disappear. The key is now gone.

Alphasock

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC: it is take your time. And thank you.

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:53 pm

Koishi Herikawa

Koishi got to do the beach. Walks around to see if Kei is there. Saw a police there and she was with someone. Koishi walks up to the police. To ask her if she found where Kei is at. "excuse me? Have you seen Kei anywhere?"

Alphasock

Quote:

OOC: I am just about to eat dinner, but I will be back around 8:30. Just a heads up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:09 pm
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

Miyuki gestures for Sora to stand behind her so she could sort this out without causing suspicion. It seemed a lot of people were getting lost today. "I see. Are you referring to Kei Kusanagi?" Miyuki asked. It was her job to know the names of people in town, and there was only one Kei whose last name she could think of from the top of her head. With that, the officer shrugged. "I'm sorry miss, I don't know exactly where he is, but he's probably at home like everyone else this morning. If you're not looking for Mr. Kusanagi, then try to make a visit to the police station. She replied, in a bit of a hurry to help Sora.

Miss Shadow Night

OOC: I got your heads up. I just need to catch up so I might post while you are gone.  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:37 pm

Koishi Herikawa

"oh yes, it is him that I am looking for. Umm who is he? But yes I am looking for Kei kusanagi. Do you know where he is? I am his girlfriend."

Alphasock

Quote:

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:52 pm
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

Miyuki shrugs and lets out a sigh. Being the only cop in town right now was hard work. "This is my younger brother. He fell off the pier and I tried to save him. I was about to take him home to give him some fresh clothes. " Miyuki replied before answering Koishi's question about Kei. "Just because I am a cop, doesn't mean I'll know the precise location. If you want, I can take you to the police station and I can give you his address. Miyuki finished, gesturing for both Koishi and Sora to follow. There would be extra clothes at the police station anyways, so the detour to help this girl out wasn;t the end of the world. "The name's Miyuki. And yours?"

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 pm

Koishi Herikawa

"oh please help me find him. I just got to find him. I don't think that he got a home here yet. He drives in a car by he is always everywhere. Oh hello. My name is koishi herikawa."

Alphasock

Quote:

OOC: private home only goes the name by Kaz residence. Well he does go triton highschool.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:59 pm

Sora Kobayakawa

"oh hey come one sis. I am not a kid anymore. Stop treating me like a kid. And hello. My name is sora. Nice to meet you."

Alphasock

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:02 pm
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

"Sorry about that, Sora." Miyuki continues down the beach with Koishi and Sora. "Nice to meet you, Koishi. " Miyuki responded, getting our her phone to see if she could access the police database from there. "It's kind of laggy, but from what I am getting right now. Kei works at Triton High School. It's closed today, so he probably won't be there. Miyuki added as she looked for a way to help out Koishi using her phone. Soon, the trio would make it to Miyuki's car.

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:06 pm

Koishi Herikawa

"oh shoot. He umm. So nervous talking about him. Umm he goes to school there. Just a student there. I go to the same school as him too, but he never tells me where he lives or anything." Koishi face is so red at the though of Kei.

Alphasock

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:07 pm

Sora Kobayakawa

"sis. Why don't we go and help her first. And can we find a place to eat too. I didn't eat anything all morning."

Alphasock

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:13 pm
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

"Oh, so he's a student?" Miyuki asked curiously. "Well, were here at my car. You both can head into the passenger seats. I have snacks and stuff at the police station. After this Sora, I'll see if I can make you more food at the house, too." Miyuki said as she unlocked the door to the car. Once she went into the driver seat, Miyuki waited for Koishi and Sora to enter the car and buckle up for before leaving. "Be sure to buckle up, Everyone." Once everyone was ready, she'd start the car and make her way to the station.

[Exit]

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:10 pm

Koishi Herikawa

"yes he is a student. Okay I ready to leave." and sora and koishi got into the car and leave to go to the station. [EXITS]

Alphasock

Quote:

OOC: I am putting them in the car and leaving. So I hope that I don't make it confusing. Heads up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:30 pm
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle arrived at the beach where she walked around for a bit. As she walked, she wondered what she could do to make her son's wish for a sister come true. Albert had the picture of his dream sister for a about a week already and there was no success so far. ...

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:59 pm

King Liam

It was a long swim back to the human world. As a soon king Liam had got to the surface of the beach. Liam had to hide so no one would be able to see him as a merman. "oh my dear, oh how I wish to see you again my sweet dear. Oh I would like hug you and to kiss you on the cheeks."

Alphasock

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC: I just posted as king Liam and ready to roll when you are ready.

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff