Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sandy stands up. It was not clear when she was laying down, but now standing it is clear to see she is much taller then peter. "Let me think of something." Sandy wanted to be something girly, but knew that would not work if she wanted to stay away from romance. "Um we can play as hunters or something." Sandy was not sure if she should but her clothes back on. She knew playing in just her swim suit might make Peter uncomfortable, but on the other hand if she put her pants and jeans on over her swimsuit that her bra would just be laying on the beach alone, and uncovered. Just thinking of that made her face light up red. I guess I am going to be a hunter wearing a swimsuit.
Harriet_Houdini

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image

Peter Pan

Peter furrowed his eyebrows in thought before getting a brilliant idea. All his ideas, in his opinion, were brilliant. "And what better thing to hunt for than a buried treasure?" He decided with a bright grin. Peter's imagination was so powerful, that anyone with a playful heart would begin to see everything he imagined as if it were really there. Standing on a nearby rock, Peter began to describe their adventure...

"It is near sundown and the sand is covered in a mist of fog from the sea... in the distance, my ship, The Devil's Whore, sits on the horizon where our crew-- Satan's Demons, are awaiting our return. I myself, the infamous pirate King Satan, rule over the seven seas next to my right hand... a mysterious bandit from Arabia known The Lady of The Sands... one of our own has betrayed us, stolen the treasure map and gone on their own to find it and claim it for themselves... if they we don't find them first."

As he described it, Peter wore a long red coat and a wide-brimmed hat with a long, slender red feather on the side. On his waist he carried a Spanish sword and a revolver. Sandy wore a black traveler's cloak with a hood that covered her face. Whatever she imagined would come to be as she wished it in Peter's imaginary world that he created for them-- as they created it together.

User Image

MintyMaidMew

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:41 pm

"Of course." Lisa reached out for Charlotte and helped keep her stable as she walked. "New to walking? How did you get down to the beach by yourself, then?" What a strange girl this was. Lisa let go for a moment to gather her art supplies and looked up in time to see Charlotte fall over again. "Careful!" Helping her back up, she began to walk her toward her purple VW Bug. This girl needs a psych eval. Nodding, she paused. "You know-- my son. I didn't give birth to him technically so he isn't literally mine-- but he is my son legally. We adopted him when he was ten. So he has been my son legally for six years now." She explained in detail. "Now-- do you need a ride home or to call your family for a ride? You seem a little off to me so I don't feel right leaving you alone on this beach."

HelixMASON

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:16 pm
[Charlotte smiled at Lisa. It seemed like that she's being helped by a nice person.]
Charlotte: Lisa, I have no where to go. *notices her legs aren't wobbling & starts laughing* I'm standing!
[Charl knew that she lived in Neverland for a long time but in the Human World, she doesn't have a home. It felt sad that she felt like an orphan]
*Charl tried walking on her new legs but nearly stumbles but regains her balance and is able to walk* I'm walking, Lisa! *laughs* I'm sure you heard of Neverland, right?

[Charl thought; "If I told her i was a mermaid, Lisa would laugh about it. But If she can keep a secret safe I'm sure it'll be okay... when the time comes." So Charl came up with a Low-Profile to avoid attracting attention]
And to answer your question, Lisa. I don't know if I have home to go to here nor have either & I think I'm also lost. *smells herself for a second* Do you think I smell like salt water? [Charl was also concerned whether or not she had a good odor smell coming from her]

Harriet_Houdini

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:53 pm

Lisa took Charlotte's information with stride. She really was a very confused teenager. Very lost, too. "I think I know someone who would like to meet you. He can help." Lisa helped Charlotte to the car and buckled her in. I don't really believe she is a mermaid-- but if she is... Carmichael will know. The work her husband did was strange. In fact, their whole family was secretly strange. Charlotte would fit right in. Going around to her side, she got into the driver's seat and smiled over at Charlotte. "And yes. You stink. We'll get you cleaned up." She assured her, driving away from the beach...

[[exit]]

HelixMASON

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:41 am
[Michelle returns to beach to look at the Beach's Night Sky and the Moon]
Michelle Goodheart: *relaxes and sings*

Image Song: Wind Nocturne (Enchanced)
Casting off from an unknown land, sailing out across the foam,
The gently blowing winds, pass behind my open ears,
whispering they can hear.

Please, won't you please tell me what you know,
Is it everyone or just me?
Who lives with worry tucked away,
Deep beneath the layers of their heart?

What's it like to truly love someone for sure,
and to gain their undying love in return?
How often I wonder what that's like,
because I just don't know.

[These the feelings?] welling from deep within,
how I want so much just to cherish them.
Could it be that fate is playing me, teasing me?
Yet it's just the wind.

Sarria_Holyfire

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Sarria_Holyfire

Relentless Seeker

20,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:19 pm
Princess Arista
Triton's Fifth Daughter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

I want to go on an adventure...

Arista noticed the beautiful night sky from beneath the sea. She admired the humans skies. Breaking the water surface she tossed her head back making sure her hair would not block her vie. Sitting on a rock just far away enough from any human who may be on the beach as to avoid being capture or being harmed. The mermaid fixed her long bangs, shimmering as the water on her sparked in the moonlight and slowly swayed her tail fin "It would be a wonderful night for a date." The blond exhaled often daydreaming of finding her own prince. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a female voice however it was not one she recognized "who is there?"She called out half timid half curious.

Looking around she spotted a dark haired relieved she did not consider the girl a threat in looks. Noticing no males where around and the girl did not look arms she swam closer resting her arms on a new rock "I am Princess Airsta whom am I speaking with?" Her voice was polite and cheerful but her thoughts told a different story I hope I am not in any danger.

...but what about the rules?

What are my thoughts: Who are you?
My feelings: curious, reminiscent, scared
OOC:
HelixMASON

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:25 pm
[Michelle stopped singing for a second as she heard someone's voice.]
Michelle Goodheart: *walks on beach for a bit* Um.. hello? Is anyone there? I'm Michelle goodheart. I'm not going to hurt you.

Sarria_Holyfire

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Sarria_Holyfire

Relentless Seeker

20,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:44 pm
Princess Arista
Triton's Fifth Daughter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Arista's would swim closer to yet another rock, propping her self up on it in such a way her tail was hidden. Her thin arm extended up as her tiny had waved ecstatic to hear this girl sounded like a good human like Ariel's man "It is nice to meet you. Do you come here often?" She would eep as she would lose her balance on the rock falling in with a big splash. Her tail wiggled and squirmed as she got herself upright in the water before popping up acting like nothing happened"the rocks are slippery tonight,"

What are my thoughts: She doesn't have to know what I am
My feelings: excited, slightly embarrassed.
OOC:
HelixMASON

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:48 pm
BGM: Tomfoolery
[Michelle thought if she was talking to herself or to an inanimate object, but she could see someone's arm]
Michelle Goodheart: I sometimes come to the beach to unwind, think about somethings and relax. It's a really nice night. Do you have any dreams? I'm 19 years old, how old are you?

Sarria_Holyfire

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Sarria_Holyfire

Relentless Seeker

20,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:58 pm
Princess Arista
Triton's Fifth Daughter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Sighing in relief that Michelle didn't seem to notice she gave up on trying to hide her tail and swam up on the edge of the shore noticing the female was having trouble finding her. "I am over here. What would you need to unwind about? I do, I dream of finding a strong, handsome merman and falling in love living happily ever after." Attempting to wring her hair out she asked "what are your dreams?" She thought the girl looked younger than she would but answered "I am 17, the fifth oldest of my sisters."

What are my thoughts: Is she clueless or does she not care?
My feelings: interested
OOC:
HelixMASON

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:18 pm
[Michelle thought about it]
Michelle Goodheart: My dreams? Well, I'm married to a nice school teacher, own a really sweet Pet Shop & Vet. I also love children too. My dream is raise a loving family.

Sarria_Holyfire

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Sarria_Holyfire

Relentless Seeker

20,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:32 pm
Princess Arista
Triton's Fifth Daughter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

"Vet? What is this vet you speak of?" Arista furrowed her brow in contemplation. Was it a creature she did not know of "if it a land creature/" She envied the girl a bit"what's it like being married Michelle? What is your husband like? I am not sure about children. Why do our bodies go though so much change?"

What are my thoughts: she is so lucky
My feelings: evious, confused.
OOC:
HelixMASON

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:37 pm
[Michelle laughs at the cute joke Arista made]
Michelle Goodheart: A Vet is as in Veterinary Clinic or Hospital for Animals. I work as Veterinarian & Pet shop owner. My husband; Thomas, works as a High School Teacher, Arista. Me and Thomas moved to France after a successful business in America. [Michelle felt like quoting in her thoughts: "What a piece of work is man after all?"]

Sarria_Holyfire

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Sarria_Holyfire

Relentless Seeker

20,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:48 pm
Princess Arista
Triton's Fifth Daughter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Looked confused when Michelle started laughing "Did I say something funny? It is night, shouldn't you be in his arms?" Arista had an overly romanticised view on relationships "how did you two meet?" She nooded listening "what busness do you have?"

What are my thoughts: what did I say?
My feelings: imaginative
OOC:
HelixMASON

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items