Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:43 pm
User Image
Violet, a pokemon gym leader and Christopher Thorndyke's older sister, was on her way to the Thorndyke manor from the Kalos region. Ella and Mr Tanaka, as well as her parents and little brother Chris, and even Sonic and his friends were getting ready for her to show up. She was riding on a train with Sebastian, her Zoroark, go to battle partner, and very first pokemon, sitting next to to her on the train. She was quite well known as a gym leader, seeing as she was the toughest one to beat, and the newest Pokemon league champion. Her team also included, Fiona the braixen, Venus the Venusaur, Anubis the Mega-evolving Lucario, Pixie the Sylveon, and Solaria the Espeon. Though her family had not met them yet, they would soon. The last time she was there, she had Sebastian as a Zorua, Fiona as a baby Fennekin, Anubis as a Riolu, Solaria as an eevee, as well as another eevee named Pixie. She recently caught Venus who was hurt. Violet was kind enough to get Venus to the pokemon center on the way to the pokemon League.

Once their train reached the train station, Mr. Tanaka met them with the limo. She hugged the butler and said "Mr. Tanaka! It's been so long!" as they walked towards the car. Violet had grown so much since she last saw her family. Though she was still a great trainer. Once they pulled into the driveway, she smiled glad that she could see her family again. Sebastian was thrilled to see Chris again, though he didn't look it.

Adien Heavenly-Wing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:44 pm
User Image Mr. Tanaka hugged her back and smiled at her. ''Indeed it has. Ms Violet, how are you? How things and how goes your gym leader duties that you have told us so much about. Come! We will head home and you can tell us all about it.'' Smiled Mr. Tanaka walking her and her things over to the limo, after she was in the limo, they drove home and soon pulled into the driveway and stopped the car. Sonic wasn't home, as he was off running through the open highways of Japan, he loved running and hated staying in one place. Mr. Tanaka and Chris led her into the living room, which was dark and as everyone yelled surprise at the top their lungs and there on the table, was lots of party food and welcome home banner that was hung in the living room. ''Hello there! I'm Miles Tails Prower, but you can me Tails.'' Smile Tails walking up to shake her hand. ''Hey there! I'm Knuckles!'' Waved Knuckles at her.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:55 pm
User Image
As Violet saw Chris, She hugged her little brother with Sebastian by her side. Sebastian hugged him as well, glad to see his little buddy was doing well. As she was led into the living room, she closed her eyes since they had said they had a surprise for her. When he opened them and everyone yelled surprise, she was amazed. Then when Tails and Knuckles came up to her and said who they were, she said "It's nice to meet all of you. I'm Violet, and this big guy here is Sebastian." She then smiled as she pet Sebastian behind his ear causing him to smile and make a small, happy growl. She giggled a bit before she said "Chris has told us so much about you guys. From what I've heard, you've made quite a name for yourselves here in Station Square."

Violet smiled as she talked with everyone and had a great time. She then got an idea. "How about I introduce you guys to the rest of my team?" She said smiling as she got up. "We'll need to go outside since one of my pokemon friends is a little too big to fit through the doors." She added before she lead everyone outside and released the rest of her pokemon out of their pokeballs. Venus came right over to Violet since she wasn't too trusting of others just yet. "It's okay Venus. They're our friends." She said petting Venus gently behind the ear. Pixie, went right over to Cream and nuzzled her having a soft spot for little kids before placing a flower in Cream's hair sweetly. Solaria had more of a connection with Tails, since they were both really smart. Anubis was hanging out with Knuckles. Fiona stayed around Violet with Sebastian. She was shy and saw Sebastian as her big brother in a way since he usually got her out of trouble most of the time.

Adien Heavenly-Wing

Fandom Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff