New Pae'il for New Players!
Open till Feb 3rd @ 11:59PM EST

So you don't have a Pae, and you'd like the chance to join in our Vday shenanigans? Well, we so happen to have a good number of Pae up for adoption that we'd love for you to have!

For this event we have taken down the need for an adoption application if you're a new member with 0 Pae. Instead, look at the list of Pae to find your favorite and post the code below in order to claim it!

It will come on a first come fist serve basis so get it while ya can! All you need to do is give us a quick, two sentence look into the character of your Pae. This wont determine if your get it or not, just help you and us get to better know the Pae you're claiming! Have fun!

Rules!

• Only for users with 0 Pae.
  • First come first serve, so better check to see if the Pae you're wanting has already been claimed.
  • Those who don't use our code wont receive their Pae.
  • Post the code in this thread, not the adoption agency thread. If it's dropped there it may not be seen (and probably ignored since the rules would have been obviously ignored).
  • Naga, Fallen, and Flutters are not eligible
  • Will add more as necessary~

The Code!

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name[/b]: [i](what you want your pae'il to be called)[/i]
[b]Pae'il[/b]: [i](link or title of the one you wish to adopt)[/i]
[b]Their Story:[/b] [i](Ex. Shelly has a fascination with sea shells. She enjoys selling her sea shells down by the sea shore.)[/i]