Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:28 pm
Please tell us a bit about yourself, we're really interested to know.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:16 pm
Hello, my name is Hime, it's nice to meet everyone! It's been my first time joining a guild, so I hope to get along well and be able to do lots of rping with everyone. I'm still new, so I was wondering where in the forum should I post first?  

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:50 am
Wind Hime Princess
Hello, my name is Hime, it's nice to meet everyone! It's been my first time joining a guild, so I hope to get along well and be able to do lots of rping with everyone. I'm still new, so I was wondering where in the forum should I post first?

Hi there. Welcome to the guild, and you should post in the sub forum of your choosing. Also, feel free to make your own rp in one of those subforums. If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:59 am
Adien Heavenly-Wing

Hi there. Welcome to the guild, and you should post in the sub forum of your choosing. Also, feel free to make your own rp in one of those subforums. If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.

Thank you for the the welcome! I do have some small questions.
First is there any format necessary to have if I were to make a new topic? Like I can see the storyline and the character bio format, but is there something else?
Second is that I thought to make a topic in the fandom sub forum about pokemon mystery dungeon, but I see that there has been a topic about it already, though there's already enough rper already and I would love to make a different storyline but still in the same fandom. So I guess the question is it alright for me to make another topic for the same fandom, but the storyline and the protagonists are different from what had been there?
Third is since I'm not sure about me asking too much question will mess up this thread or something like that, should I keep on asking here or should I pm you if I have any questions?
Sorry for the array of questions, I just hope to make sure I did things correctly!  

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:02 am
Wind Hime Princess
Adien Heavenly-Wing

Thank you for the the welcome! I do have some small questions.
First is there any format necessary to have if I were to make a new topic? Like I can see the storyline and the character bio format, but is there something else?
Second is that I thought to make a topic in the fandom sub forum about pokemon mystery dungeon, but I see that there has been a topic about it already, though there's already enough rper already and I would love to make a different storyline but still in the same fandom. So I guess the question is it alright for me to make another topic for the same fandom, but the storyline and the protagonists are different from what had been there?
Third is since I'm not sure about me asking too much question will mess up this thread or something like that, should I keep on asking here or should I pm you if I have any questions?
Sorry for the array of questions, I just hope to make sure I did things correctly!

1. No format is required, so you're free to do any format that you want.
2. Yes, it is fine for you to make another topic for the same fandom. So no need to worry about that.
3. You can keep asking me here. I do hope that I answered your questions. Also I am going to delete that Pokémon Mystery Dungeon is currently up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:54 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Yuki and I just started getting back into roleplay recently. I used to do it all the time but most of my RP partners stopped so I did. I'm really into group roleplays with elements of fantasy, adventure, comedy, and maybe romance.  

Spooky_YEET

6,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:35 am
Spooky_YEET
Hi everyone! I'm Yuki and I just started getting back into roleplay recently. I used to do it all the time but most of my RP partners stopped so I did. I'm really into group roleplays with elements of fantasy, adventure, comedy, and maybe romance.

First off, it is lovely to meet you Yuki. Secondly, welcome to the guild and feel free to set up a role play here.  
OOC Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games