1. Your Digimon MUST start off as a In-Training and/or Rookie level. Roleplayers are not allowed to start off with mega level digimon.

2. No God-moding: Refrain from playing a character whose abilities and powers are far above the level appropriate for the role play. This also refers to proper decorum in combat. This includes not forcing the actions of others, as well as keeping up a steady give and take of damage in combat.

3. No Meta-gaming: Meta-gaming refers to using knowledge that your character would not have access to in character.

4. No non-consensual character death: If a character dies it must be discussed with the player or me ahead of time.

5. Please role play according to the strength/skills of your digimon. Be realistic in what you are doing, no one is invincible. You can advance in skill as a digidestined, but you have to prove yourself in the meantime. This means a rookie cannot defeat a champion, champion cannot defeat an Ultimate, and so on.

6. You can only have a single Digimon and when you role play, your digimon must start off as in-training or rookie before you can move up the levels.

7. Please be respectful of other role players and of the vice or crew. If you have problems with someone and it needs to be dealt with then please send me, the crew or one of my vices a pm regarding it and the subject will be discussed. If you treat someone with respect then you will be treated with respect as well.

8. No auto hitting.

9. No cybering in the role play, keep it in the pms only!

10. Please have fun!