Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:16 pm
Plot: Eggman is at it again, but this time he has untied with a foe that many thought had been defeated by the mane six. But this time he has returned and has formed an alliance with King Sombra and is now rounding up ponies to be roboticized and to carry out their dastardly plans. Can Sonic and the gang and Diamond Flight put an end to their plans or will they fail?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:58 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
Diamond Flight, a pegasus pony from Cloudsdale in Equestria, was in a holding cell with Soarin, her father, and Rainbow Dash, her mother. She was trying to help all of them get out before the SWATbots came to robotisize them like they did to the other five ponies of the mane six. Once they managed to get the door open, they set off the alarm before Soarin and Rainbow Dash started to fight to at least get Diamond Flight out of there. Soarin was the first to go down before Rainbow dash told Diamond to keep going and not to look back before hugging their daughter.

Diamond Flight nodded before she said "I'll come back for you and daddy, mama." before she took off as fast as she could go, with Swatbots on her tail. Being a bit faster than her mother, Diamond was going faster than the speed of light. However, she had to stop to rest soon, and when she did, she would run into Sonic and his gang. When she rammed into Sonic, she rubbed her head saying "That hurt......" Before she realized she had to keep going. She then heard the SWATbots coming and hid inside a large garbage pile to throw the bots off, hoping they'd fall for it. Poor thing was out of breath and wanted to go home. She was a tough, and fast, little pony, but she had to get her family back as well as her friends.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:05 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image The SWATbots captured both Soarin, her father, and Rainbow Dash, her mother after Diamond Dust had left as per her mother's wishes. Sonic happened to be running around when he felt someone or something bump into him, before he had to react, he noticed some SWATbots coming towards him and with a grin, he took out a couple of them, before Tails and Knuckles took out the rest of them. ''Heh! That's takes care of that!'' Said Sonic dusting his hands and striking a cool pose. ''What is this place anyway?'' Said Knuckles looking around to see where they had winded up in. ''Well where ever we are.....it looks like Eggman is up to his old tricks again.'' Said Tails from the air as he used his two tails give him an aerial view from the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:35 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing
((This is Angelic Lupine. I changed my screen name so some good for nothing drunk started a fight with me and I don't want him looking me up.))

User Image
Diamond was watching as Sonic got rid of the SWATbots with such ease. She then came out and started watching them unaware where Tails was before she peeked out at Sonic and Knuckles. when she saw the SWATbots were not around, she said to herself "Maybe they can help me save mama and daddy.......But I have to make sure I can trust them first." Hoping her parents were not robots like the others already.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:03 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

''All right. Let's keep going, I'm sure we'll find someone who can tell us where we are.'' Said Tails flying back down to the ground. ''Good idea Tails!'' Said Sonic looking around. ''Let's go'' Said Sonic getting ready to leave with Tails and Knuckles. Meanwhile Eggman was busy robotizing all the ponies he captured as King Sombra walked into the room to how things were going. ''Have you finished robotizing the ponies for our army?'' Asked King Sombra talking to Eggman. ''I have finished! And now I am sending them to find the seven Chaos Emeralds'' Said Eggman sending the robotized ponies to the seven Chaos Emeralds and bring them to him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:06 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
Diamond then started following Sonic and his friends trying to see what they were up to for a little while before she flew over them heading for Ponyville, or what was left of it, as fast as she could, hoping that there would be some ponies left. She knew that her auntie Twilight wasn't caught but hoped that she still wasn't. "Auntie Twilight!" She called in the castle being careful as she searched for Spike and Twilight. She was unaware that she was made up of all the elements of harmony in one little pony body. She didn't know she had another form with unlimited power waiting for her and all she had to do was unleash it somehow.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:27 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

Twilight Sparkle heard her voice and teleported to her and smiled at her. ''niece Diamond! Are you okay? Did those things lay a hoof on you?'' Asked Twilight Sparkle taking her to where Spike a bunch of other ponies were hiding. ''I can't believe that King Sombra has returned.....'' Sighed Shock Wave a pegsi who had been wounded trying to get away from Eggman's robots. ''Easy! You're gonna be okay'' Said Spike tending to Shock Wave's wounds. Sonic looked around the place with his friends. ''I feel sorry for whoever lived here'' Said Sonic as Tails and Knuckles did their best to keep up with Sonic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:16 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
"I'm fine Auntie Twilight......but they got mama and daddy......." Diamond said trying to hold back her tears. She really missed her parents. "Auntie Twilight.....I saw some strange creatures....They didn't see me or anything.....they seemed more lost than dangerous." She explained as she looked up at her Alicorn aunt. When Diamond was a baby, she loved watching Twilight perform her magic tricks with Spike holding Diamond gently in his arms.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:10 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

''Explain what they looked like. Don't worry, we'll get your mama and daddy back, but first we need to find out if those strange creatures are on our side or King Sombra's side. I just hope that it's not the latter and that it is the former, but we can only hope...'' Said Twilight hoping that these strange creatures would join up with her. Meanwhile Sonic and the gang were still looking for clues to where they were. ''This place is so strange...I've never seen anything like this place before'' Said Tails walking side by side with Sonic and Knuckles around ponyvile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:32 am
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
"Well One was blue with spiky hair, and another was red with spiked gloves, the last one was a two tailed fox that could fly. They all stood on two legs, and seemed like they were looking for something. I didn't get to see much since I was hiding but they seemed harmless to us." She said before she perked her ears. "I hear someone outside." She said quietly before she went over to the window and saw Sonic and his friends. "There they are auntie Twilight." She said looking and pointing to the strange group from the window.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:00 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image

Twilight Sparkle looked outside at the window at the strange group and signaled for them to come inside. ''Looks that strange purple pony wants to come inside, maybe it could tell us where we are.'' Said Tails flying in through the window and then landing in front of everyone. ''All right! Let's see what this pony wants, maybe this pony could help us against Eggman.'' Said Kunckles climbing through the window as Sonic followed soon after. ''So...who are all of you and where are we?'' Said Sonic looking around the room as he saw Spike and the ponies staring at them with curiosity and confusion, for they had never seen something like them before in all their lives.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:57 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
Diamond wasn't sure about Sonic and his friends. "Depends on who's asking!" She said hovering in front of Sonic's face with serious eyes. Ever since Equestria was taken over, she'd had trust issues with those she didn't know. "How do we know you guys aren't working for King Sombra?!" She added glaring at them as if she was ready to take them down.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:35 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image

''Wait! Who's King Sombra?'' Asked Tails wanting to know who Diamond Flight who was talking about. ''Yeah! Who's this King Sombra guy anyway?'' Said Sonic also wanting to know as well. ''Well, we're freedom fighters, but we're not really working for anyone'' Said Sonic calmly looking at her. ''Shall I tell them or do you want to tell them'' Said Twilight Sparkle looking at the trio as she used her magic to see if they were good or evil.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:55 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
"I guess I will." Diamond said with a sigh before she landed and stood next to Twilight. "You see, King Sombra is a Unicorn who took over not that long ago. He took over with some fat guy with an ugly mustache. Ever since they took over, they've been turning ponies into robots......" She then looked a little angry 'including mama and daddy....' She said to herself not wanting anyone to lose hope that Princess Luna, Princess Cadence, and Princess Celestia would come back one day. No one knew where they were but all they knew was that they just vanished somewhere. Even with her Auntie Twilight leading them into battle with her strategies, it still took everyone to fight against King Sombra and Eggman. She didn't want to lose her hope that her mama and daddy were okay.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:35 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image

Sonic, Tails and Knuckles all listened to what Diamond Flight to say and then looked at each other and then at Diamond Flight. ''That fat guy with the ugly mustache is called Dr Eggman, and he's always trying to rule the world or something evil like that, and we always stop him.'' Said Sonic explaining that Dr Eggman did the same thing to the citizens where he, Tails, Knuckles came from. ''We'll help you stop him, King Sombra and Eggman have to be stopped.'' Said Tails hamming his fist down onto his palm. ''I say we find their base and rush in there and put a stop to whatever they're planning!'' Said pounding his fists together with a grin on his face. ''We can't just rush in, we need to find the seven chaos Emeralds.'' Said Tails showing Diamond Flight a Yellow chaos Emerald. Twilight Sparkle started her spell and saw into their hearts and smiled. ''They have no evil in their hearts, in fact we should trust them'' Said Twilight Sparkle after finishing her spell and seeing into their hearts.  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff