Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:43 am
HELLO I AM GHOULS!
(PM me for my Skype username)

One day I will make this pretty. heart

The thread is currently: open to plotting!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gourdi Jackyl

Quick bio:

Gourdi is a spoiled, bratty troll with a chip seemingly forever on her shoulder. She finds pleasure in ordering other trolls around, and will commonly burst out into a shrieking tantrum fit whenever things don't go as she plans. She's greedy and mean-spirited. She's also creative, ambitious, and extremely passionate. She takes her religion very seriously, and also aspires to one day be quite the talented sculptor.

User Image: Open

Plot ideas:

O1. Gourdi's hive is covered in a thick fog provided by the neighboring swamp. Her lawnring is littered with grotesque gargoyles and handcarved deathstones. It is a home that, more often than not, will entice the more curious of her species into wandering among the statues and stones; even despite the wrought-iron fence surrounding it. Gourdi will treat any intruding troll that isn't a seadweller with intense anger and her lusus finds an immense pleasure in scaring the juices out of them.

O2. Gourdi is a purpleblood elitist troll and needs other purplebloods around to fuel her narcissism. I'm mostly just imagining a small group sitting around an ornate table, eating carefully constructed treats and sipping on purple Faygo whilst s**t-talking the pesky lowbloods they're forced to interact with.

O3. Gourdi loves spending her beetles on baubles to fill up her hive with, as well as clothes to fill her vast wardrobe. She's especially fond of sparkly, purple jewelry and black-colored garb. She often visits Chittentown in order to check out what the shops there have to offer; loading up HoofDaddy's back with her night's loot and shoving through the crowd without care. If a troll has something she wants, she'll be quite persistent in trying to buy it; and, if it cannot be bought, she may even be bold enough to take it for her own.

O4. Gourdi is a clown! That's right, a one of a kind clowny cult member! She takes her religious views very seriously and is quite happy to discuss anything having to do with the Mirthful Messiahs; though she believes it should be a purpleblood exclusive group. She reacts quite viciously towards anytroll that tries to put a stop to what her pumpbiscuit desires.

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:45 am
HI CAESAR (reserved)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:47 am
HI CELEST (reserved)  

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom