Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:51 pm
As the two of them walked, Azrael made it a point to stay a certain distance away from his lowblooded companion. They were friends, sure, but he didn't want to give the wrong impression to anyone passing by. Az felt a little bit on edge despite his attempts to keep his head level. So much happening recently left him a bit anxious about being around large bodies of trolls. Go figure. But he also couldn’t help but feel a bit excited by the city. The lights, the sounds, the trolls. It was exciting and yet at the same time overwhelming. “The city is so different from busthind, I am in awe over the lights and sounds….” The young troll reached up to pet his lusus who was moving around rather quickly. So many sights, sounds and scents. Unfortunately the dragon was likely looking for prey, Instinct was a rough thing to deal with, wasn’t it?

"It's... lively, Psy." He commented as trolls one by one entered his view and disappeared into buildings left and right. The city was so different from his rural home in Busthind and the small village that was there. As the two trolls continued to walk, Azrael took in the different trolls of different backgrounds and appearances. It was okay to just relax for a little bit wasn't it? Just enjoy the night while it lasted... that's what he would like anyway. But the fact was he had something on his mind, something that was totally wrecking his concetration, that thing was the reason he'd come on vacation in the first place, that thing was Eridia.

"Psykgi, do you think.... it would be at all possible for me to still be acquainted with Eridia?" the real reason for his visit. "I mean, after everything that happened that night, I just.... well, I don't know, I was out of line I think.... so, in your professional opinion, do you think it's possible? Or should i give up on the idea?" If only this was the worst thing that would happen that night

DraconicFeline

Sypon

Hivestuck
added a little more to PSy and Azrael's conversation

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:16 pm
(Voiding this so i can write another)  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:57 pm
-void! will be posting a proper NPC reaction when THE TIME IS RIGHT-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:27 am
"You know, I never thought about it that way -" she exclaimed thoughtfully. She wished that he was a little closer - the distance was a little awkward - but she could understand his wariness in Civisect. Truth be told, no one would have assumed her a resident. A tourist, a shopper, a servant, even a night-worker perhaps. Maybe even Azrael's date or 'pet'. Exactly which had priority depended on where in town they were. It was complicated, and it was also fine. "- but when I first went up to Busthind, gosh, I was sort of thrown by the lack of lights and sounds! Just goes to show, right? How used to a place we can be?"

Of course, even if she was associated with a highblood, dressed hemoanon, and not alone, there was always that slight hint of danger. Ma'am scurried behind and around them. If roused, she could become a cloud of roaches, murmurating as a single entity. For now, she was... mostly... undercover. And, at some points, being eaten by Scarfettle.

"Hmm?" she frowned at his question, thinking. He wanted her professional advice? On Eridia? Obviously, they had had a falling out a while back, and - equally obviously - it was bothering him. "Oh - this was the Queen's masquerade, right?" where she'd gotten kicked in the face, several someones had been murdered, and somehow everything ended up on fire. Regarding Eridia, she knew that she'd been very shaken by Gerard's involvement. But what had that to do with Azrael? And how would she advise him? "Well, without the specifics of what happened..." and ignoring her obvious biases towards the two trolls, "It would really depend on how you went about getting reaquainted with her, and what you tried to aim for. What, in other words, would you want out of this? A contact? A correspondence? Tea?" Honestly, technically, anything was possible. But, with the two of them, based on what she knew, some options were more... probable and easily achieved... than others.

saihen

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:24 pm
The two had passed by a number of swanky boutiques and stores on their way through a market square. Out of nowhere, the jingling of the door caught the attention of passerbys – not just the tone, but the gruff yell that followed.

“And stay out! That’ll teach ya for coughing on my organic fruits!” A greenblood in an apron gruffly shoved a ratty looking orangeblood out of the door. They were haggard and pale, clearly ill by the sounds of their labored breathing and flushed complexion. They also appeared to be in need of a meal. The grumbles of the store owner receded with another jingle as they returned to their store, the smaller troll collecting themselves and beginning to stagger off. Whether they were aware that they were being followed or not, they didn’t show it. Two young tealbloods had given each other looks with a grin. They took after the orangeblood with careful pace, and in no time all three trolls had disappeared behind the corner and into an alley behind the shop.

saihen
Quote when you're ready for another post! We're back on track, yay!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:09 pm
Azrael didn't have a response for Psykgi and remained silent, what did he want? "it's... complicated... I think....." What was he looking to get from Eridia that he felt like he had lost? Did he just want the satisfaction of winning her back? was that wrong of him to think? He didn't know and instead of giving a proper answer chewed his lip and looked away, over to a particular shop, looks like it was some sort of wholefoods seller or something. All he wanted was to find the words to say, but none actually came to mind and then his attention was grabbed by the sudden shouting and the rough treatment of an obviously ill lowblood. Soon the orange blood was off and on to some other part of the city, followed by two Tealbloods.

Azrael took off without much of a word to Psykgi, his curiosity piqued and wishing to avoid giving the answer he knew he ought to give, quickly but carefully the tiny blueblood followed the three trolls and peeked around the corner hoping to observe without actually being seen or dragged into the entire mess.

DraconicFeline

[quote="Hivestuck----]will quote later  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:45 pm
Complicated? "I'm sure it is!" She said, "She's complicated, and you're complicated. It's only natural that your feelings would be too..." Complicated was something she could work with. She wondered if this visit would be enough to help him smelt that ore of emotion into something he could aim for, and that she could advise him on. Or, if it would just be fun. She prioritized fun - after all, trolls lingered but free time came and went.

Hmm? Psykgi's attention had been on Azrael, so she managed to keep up with his very surprising and sudden detour off of their path. "Azrael, what is it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:15 pm
Azrael peaked his head beyond the wall to take a look at the three but just as quickly retracted his head when he heard Psykgi coming. He put his finger to his lips in a shush motion and then motioned for her to come closer he wondered if Psykgi snooping could get in trouble, but it would probably be more interesting if they both watched it. Besides. He was obviously a higher blood color out of them and could get away with being a snoop, perhaps this immunity could pass to Psykgi?

He wondered if these two trolls were looking to do to the third or if they were possibly employees of the shop, Azrael had no way of knowing for sure and so just turned his head and peaked past the wall to continue watching.

DraconicFeline

Hivestuck
we're ready for the next bit whenever you are

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:34 am
The sight in the alley was a subtle one, but clear enough for prying eyes. One of the tealbloods, a taller, muscular troll with looping horns, stood with her back to the activity behind her. On guard. Her portly friend had his elbow up against the store’s outer wall, dangerously close to the head of the orangeblood who was stalled there. Their sickly expression was enhanced by the look of fear on their face, eyes puffy and watering.

“Do you have papers, rusty?” Asked the shorter, stouter tealblood. “See, it’s dangerous for you to be around here. Dangerous for all of us, ya see? Look at you!”

The tall tealblood looked on. She crossed her arms across her chest, looking behind her with disgust at the scene that was playing out. When she turned back she caught glimpse of a particular blueblood spying on her, and her weight visibly shifted in anticipation.

saihen
Woot!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:11 am
Azrael watched on, papers? Did you need papers to be in this city? was there some kind of healthcode going on that Azrael wasn't aware of? If that was the case then these trolls were well within their rights to do what they wanted to this rustblooded troll. The blueblood chewed the inside of his cheek in indecision, should he rush in and save the rustblood giving them a warning or should he encourage the teal trolls to do what their color dictates.

The young blueblood had been so stuck in his head that he hadn't noticed the tealblood glimps back at him. Did she know he was there? Very likely, either way it was not right to cower behind the wall like this. Azrael straightened his posture and entered the alleyway. "Excuse me, may I inquire as to what is happening here with this troll?" He asked, not moving far from opening of the alleyway, he made no motion towards the tealblood or the rustblood. Though he found himself feeling sorry for sick looking troll."What have they done?"

Hivestuck

DraconicFeline
mentioned

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:25 pm
The female troll adjusted her spine, sucking in one cheek to appraise Azrael. Her eyes shifted to another troll just behind the corner – a redblood, no less.

“We’re trying to keep the streets clean, y’see? Bricks-for-blood over there’s gonna start the next Ochre Plague. Civisect’ll go to s**t if we start letting ‘em in, you know?”

The stout tealblood deliberately stood from his position and put thick hands in his pockets. His gaze coolly fell upon Psykgi as his companion’s had. “Hope that’s his handmaid.” He took a step forward, leaving the orangeblood prone and coughing on the ground. “Otherwise I’d think he didn’t know, Katt. So what is it, sir? Surely there’s not a problem with good citizens making sure Civisect’s a tight ship? We haven’t hurt the little guy or anything.”

saihen
Posted on Sypon like a fool but HERE'S A MULE POST!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:58 pm
I do not know,. I came from busthind and only just arrived for vacation. So, as you can see, I am not exactly well informed on the particulars of this city," Azrael looked over the female troll and then to the rust-blood troll. He could tell that the troll needed to see a doctor of some kind, but if this was within their right as civisect dwellers then who was he to interfere.

Azrael followed their gaze to Psykgi and bit his lip slightly. Handmaid, this situation sure seemed dangerous. "She was helping me with something that I couldn't do with just two hands." He replied, it was vague enough that it was sort of the truth. He stepped forward just a but so it was obvious that they would have to go through him to get to her if things got nasty. "I do not intend to stop you, if he has created such a ruckus as to deserve punishment, then it is well within your right as higherblood to do as you wish, I merely want to indulge my curiosity and observe your actions," little did Azrael know that what he would witness would change him.

Hivestuck

Sypon
Little boy 'bout to be wreEECKEd
[  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:09 pm
“Ah!” The shorter of the pair seemed to drop his guard somewhat, while the taller female shifted her stance unapologetically. “Well then. So you know, when the city was rebuilt there were strict standards set up for living. And here we are. You could call us honorary lawtrolls, that.”

“Right. ‘N there ain’t no docs for lowbloods, so this one’s gotta go. You should know that. They’re better off where they belong. No use spreadin’ their sick here, y’know?” The muscular tealblood mentioned. She lowered her arms to her sides and slapped her thighs a couple of times, stretching out her fingers. “Time to pay your dues and get outta here.”

The stout tealblood now kept watch while his companion rustled around in the orangeblood’s pockets. “Call it a transportation fee.” She slipped a pouch out of their pockets, checked their wrists and neck, and went so far to pop open the lowblood’s mouth before reeling back with mild disgust. Partially due to the sickness, and partially out of disappointment for not finding anything more. The tealbloods shared a nod and went to lift the troll by the arms and legs – but before they had a chance, the orangeblood let out a sickly groan which quickly turned wet. Sick spilled over the back alley and immediately the two trolls dropped them to the ground.

“Agh! Gross! See?!?” They both shouted, muttering curses and checking to see if any of the stuff had gotten on them. Their plan seemed to have changed. “No way I’m touching that thing now.” The portly troll wrinkled his nose. “Let’s get out of here, Katt. Get some drones to clean up this mess. Ugh.”

The two turned to leave, before a brief gaze was cast upon the two. “You better get your redblood out of here before someone reports her doin’ somethin’ shifty. Get her some shots, while you’re at it. Have fun on your vacation, sir.”

Both tealbloods retreated, leaving the grime-speckled orangeblood curled like a dry husk on the ground.

saihen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:52 pm
Azrael couldn't help but feel a bit annoyed by the actions of the teal bloods. it was not at all beneficial and they didn't even do anything to remove the troll, instead they took whatever belonged to the sickly troll and cowered away. They had no right to call themselves higherbloods. They didn't even transport him for their 'fee', that was just mindless bullying that might have made matters worse for a possibly good worker. The young blueblood felt a strange stirring, within himself. A great feeling of disgust overwhelmed him, not for the hapless lowblood, but towards those tealbloods.

But, true to his word remained silent and watched on, though his hands balled into fists when they talked about Psykgi as if she were nothing more than a pet who couldn't make decisions for herself. He stared at the tealbloods as until they left and he could hold in his feelings no more. "Disgusting..... disgusting....." He muttered when he knew the tealbloods were out of earshot.

"Lawtrolls my rectal fissure, that didn't help anyone at all and they didn't even take him out of the city-- useless....." Azrael walked closer to the orangeblood, he didn't care if the teals came back to see him, he didn't care if they thought he was a moron. But he walked over to the orangeblood only stopping a moment when the smell of the sick and whatever else hit his sniffnode.

Azrael looked over the lowblooded troll carefully. He took everything in, the sickly state, how rough they looked, the vomit they were currently lying in. He felt a hot stinging in his eyes, his pumpbiscuit thumping in his chest and his body shaking somewhat. He felt absolute fury towards the entire situation, towards the tealbloods and towards himself. This troll, could have easily been one of his friends, could have been someone he knew. It could have been psykgi, Lutrin, even Elidae here in this troll's place and he did absolutely nothing about it.

"I'm sorry," he finally croaked out and tentatively touched the orangeblood, though it was very hard for him to keep from throwing up from the smell that assaulted him." Are you alright?" he spoke slowly to keep his distress from showing.

Hivestuck

Sypon

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:24 pm
The troll shuddered. “No… I’m… S-sick.” They responded. It was simple, plain as night and all they could muster. They tried with little success to wipe clean their cheek, tears beading in their eyes.

“Th—th…” They babbled. With the amount of pain they were in, the orangeblood slumped back against the wall. There was a weak effort to prop themselves up before they let their body “relax” and sank against the alley once more. The troll was running a high fever. Something curable? Perhaps, but not easily understood by a laytroll. And laytrolls Psykgi and Azrael were. The hopeless young troll clutched at their stomach, looking tired enough to sleep. Time passed and they lazed, their eyes occasionally fluttering open and shut as new waves of pain washed over them.

The sound of footsteps in the distance heralded the military drones that the two tealbloods had promised to alert. Help, at last – of some kind or another.

saihen
They're here to evacuate the sicky, so no worries about violence here (in case that wasnt clear)

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff