Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:17 pm
The night sky was clear and bright; two full moons hanging above the city and temperate weather meant tourist traffic elsewhere in the city. The lower-class district of Civisect was a far cry from its skyrises and glamorous amenities. Industrial buildings were efficient and pristinely laid out, but not necessarily touted as the same kind of tourist attraction that one might find on Main Street Civisect. Wedged in these middle-income hives were a rare midblood and even more elusive lowblood dwelling – squashed by the City as the City had squashed New Hemisect. A hole in the wall, Psykgi Mentha’s abode was one of these hives. Simple on the outside, easy to miss. One would have to be looking for it to find it, and tonight was one of those nights. A young blueblood, sending correspondence prior, was in transit to visit the unusual redblood.

The night is quiet, but for how long?
Only saihen and DraconicFeline are allowed to post in this thread. Quote the mule when you are ready for an NPC.
saihen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:18 am
Azrael stared blankly out the train window as the scenery passed through civisect, not particularly thinking about anything. An unusual time of mental silence for the young troll or, more accurately, he was thinking so many things at that one moment that it had become static of unclear thoughts and feelings rushing around his thinkpan and bloddpusher. There wasn't much more he could do but to stare blankly at the blurs of darkened scenery until they finally pulled into Civisect. "civisect city, please collect your luggage and watch your step," came the voice of the train announcer. The voice was obviously a pre-recorded message maybe even a synthesized voice? Whatever it was, Azrael didn't want to think much of it, he had too much on his mind to speculate.

The young troll gathered up his satchel which contained some art supplies and his currently lethargic lusus, a medium sized suitcase full of other miscellaneous things he thought he'd need for this trip and a drawstring bag which had rectangular shapes in it. He stepped off the train and walked on out of the station. He knew his way around well enough, it was getting to Psykgi's hive that he was going to have to find. She had given him an address and some instructions on how to get there, but outside of that it was up to him to find the place.

The clear night made the city lights stand out that much more. It wasn't uncommon for the blueblood to spend some of his time in the entertainment district, especially where his favorite bookstore was concerned. But this was a trip for a different reason and the side of Civisect that he was heading to was little known to him. He had an address to go by and maybe some directions from asking around and instructions from the redblood in question, but it wasn't exactly perfect knowledge on where he was going.

His large suitcase rattled along as he pulled it along. Scarfettle every now and again poked his head out of the bag to comment on directions to Azrael, but other than that spoke minimally. Finally, after about 2 or more times circling a specific hivestem Azrael found the hive in question. He honestly found it very underwhelming and abnormally ordinary. He had never been in the home of a lowblood before, did all redbloods live like this? Surely, not? The young blueblood stared at the door with confusion. Knowing what he did about Psykgi, he had almost thought that maybe her hive would have a little more decor to it? Maybe he had the wrong place, but the address matched the one she had given him.

Azrael decided that there was only one way to find out whether this was the right place or not and gently knocked on door to the hive and waited for an answer. As he waited, he reached into his satchel and gently stroked Scarfettle ever so gently. " Just remember, Ma'am is everywhere, that doesn't mean she's food," Scarfettle made a chittering noise in response followed by a squeak as the lusus seemed to bury himself deeper in the pocket that separated him from Azrael's art supplies

DraconicFeline

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:40 pm
Though the entrance to Psykgi's hive was unremarkable and easily dismissable – a modest door amidst the crushing weight of the buildings – she was putting a lot of effort on its interior, getting it properly ready for her company.

She was absolutely thrilled to have Azrael over for the week, and had been looking forward to it since they'd finally confirmed a date... It was going to be such fun! She'd show him the city, he'd show her that bookshop he mentioned, and they'd have lovely conversations and food and... gosh, the possibilities were endless!

Though her hive was a far – very far – cry from Azrael's Busthind mansion, it was probably... she looked it over proudly, noting the freshly prepared recouparoon near her own on the upper loft of the hive, the cleaned corners and floor, the soup brewing on the stove... it was definitely more than suitable for a guest.

Her lusus scuttled about, watching as Psykgi ran her hands through her hair in front of the mirror, fluffing it briefly and letting it fall in a dyed cascade with a giggle – she liked how it was growing out. It looked good. A gentle sound at the door – and the subsequent explosion of frenzied activity from the swarm – alerted her to Azrael's arrival.

She opened her door enthusiastically, cockroaches lurking at the edges of the door to investigate her guest. ”Hello, hello! she greeted him, moving aside and gesturing welcomingly to her modest – but definitely nice – hive. ”Come in! How was your trip?” she noticed a rolling travelbag device behind him. ”Here, let me help you with that!” she offered, moving to take it in for him...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:38 am

Azrael had started wondering if maybe he had the wrong hive after all and that maybe he should try again somewhere else when the door opened. He couldn't help but smile as Ma'am came out to inspect him and as Psykgi came to greet him. Her energy was a welcome reprieve from his thoughts for sure. At first he was reluctant to let her carry his luggage since he was the guest and not her, but relented and let the red blood take his travel bag. There wasn't much in it anyway, only some essentials like his sleepware. "Actually... i'm not sure how to say how it went," Azrael said following the redblood into her hive and closing the door behind him. " I was wrapped up in my own thoughts, so I didn't pay much attention to went on around me, it could have been eventful and I just didn't notice," Azrael set down his drawstring bag on the floor, it clinked with the sound of his weapons bumping together. He then waved at a cluster of cockroaches, "Hello Ma'am, you look lively tonight," He was pretty sure the lusus couldn't understand him, but he felt like saying it anyway.

He took the opportunity to look over Psykgi's hive. This was more what he had in mind when he thought of the redblood. A cozy and vibrant home, he couldn't help but feel comfortable here. Maybe, he'd take the time to downsize his own home some day. He didn't really need that much space, did he? " You have a nice hive, it has a very warn atmosphere," he said earnestly, " I almost feel like I'm tracking in the cold from Busthind, what a shame..." He could imagine that if this hive were a living thing that it might shudder from the cold he had brought in. Wouldn't that be an interesting visual though, watching the floor recoil from his cold boots.

As he was imagining this, he was hit by the smell of the soup and that was when his stomach let him know of his poor eating habits. He really didn't want to think about how hungry he actually was, so decided that engaging in small talk with the redblood. " So, how have you been?" He asked as he looked her over, noting how she'd grown her hair out.

DraconicFeline

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:49 am
saihen

”Oh gosh, well, you probably didn't miss much.” she reassured him. Transportation was remarkably dull for an Alternian invention, and probably more so in the highblood quarters... unless they had gladiatorial matches or something, and Psykgi didn't think that even the highblood compartments had room for that. Or, if they did, it was something televised. Probably.

Cockroaches inspected Azrael with energetic wiggling of their antennae. The swarm did not completely comprehend troll speech (though with enough roaches involved, it understood enough), but it was good at picking up vocal tones, let alone scents. They chittered.

”Ma'am thanks you.” Psy said, taking in his travelling bag. In truth, her Ma didn't care about appearance, but Ma'am also emphasized courtesy, so the swarm would have thanked him. And was, in its own way.

”I wouldn't worry about tracking anything in from Busthind.” She said cheerily, closing the door behind them, the cockroaches recoiling away from the vibrations of the impact as the swarm moved on to it's other business. ”Considering how many trips I make there and back...” she laughed, ”I'm surprised it isn't colder, haha!” Which would make things cheaper in the warmer months. She set the travel bag near one of her couches – it was his stuff, so he would have to decide where it would go.

”Oh, I've been well! I've been spending lots of time at the Civisect rehabilitation center lately, you know? There’s all sorts of interesting people there! Why the other day, I even saw a seadweller in for treatment... can you believe that?” she said, smiling at him. ”What about you...?” She looked him over as well – he was wearing an awfully dirty coat... were those mudstains? Bloodstains? Purple, red, and blue bloodstains? Oh my gog is that the coat he was wearing in the swamp?! she thought, her eyebrows raising in interest. Not that she had a problem with dirt or stains – though her hive was very clean, she did have a swarm of cockroaches for a parent – but Azrael...? She hadn't been expecting something like that from him. Clearly it bore investigating, but that was for later. ”Gosh, though, you must be hungry after that trip... I always am.” she took the soup off the heat, made him a bowl of soup, and put it on the table. ”Here,” she said, ”It's mostly lentils and spices, but its got veggies and meat – a perfect pick-you-up!”  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:29 pm
" I may have to disagree with you there Psykgi, I probably missed a lot," Azrael said as he pulled off the satchel with scarfettle and gently set it down so that he could pull off his jacket. Once his jacket was off, the young blueblood put the satchel back on over the hemotyped tanktop he was wearing. " Lots of things happen in the short span of a trip, conversations are traded and personalities flare whether trolls want it to happen or not, there is always something to miss," He didn't mean for it to sound like a debate, he was trying for lighthearted but that wasn't exactly his strong point. Factual know it all was all he seemed to be able to channel at the moment.

Azrael let out a very light laugh, though it sounded more like he was trying to force it down rather than let it out. " I was joking, It was more a remark on how cold I tend to be," The young blueblood shrugged at his self deprecating remark and took a seat at the table. " The rehabilitation center? Ah! I haven't had the opportunity to visit there yet, sounds pretty amazing I should stop by when I can, can you tell me anything about the seadweller?" He chewed his lip lightly as he thought about what to say, he hadn't been well but he hadn't been unwell either. Honestly, he was still pretty troubled by what had happened with Eridia and Scarfettle had trouble flying since then. " I-- well, I've been better," he shook his head and grimaced. " honestly, I feel like things are crumbling around me, but it doesn't really matter,"

" Huh? oh, food... yes, actually that would be wonderful," He flashed her a grateful smile and took the bowl. " Admittedly, I don't always remember to eat after a long trip, Scarfettle usually reminds me," He could feel the heat through the bowl and it smelled amazing. " Smells pretty good though,"

DraconicFeline

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:07 am
saihen

”True... but so often, trolls just sit in silence, you know? Their minds are already at their destination, in a way!” He definitely was turning it into a debate – but Psy had been expecting him to do that. In fact, she'd been looking forward to it. And, though it was but a small thing to debate, it was fun – a warm up for the many debates and discussions she was sure they would have thorugh their visit. She put out a spoon and a napkin for him and sat down nearby. She herself was not ready to eat – she'd snacked all through cooking and preparing. ”We could visit there while you're here! Oh gosh, it's such a fascinating place! So many trolls... so many minds! And it's a brand new field of science – innovation is everywhere!” she tapped her chin.

”Gosh, well... the seadweller. Gnash. I helped her with her therapy, but she had an...” Psykgi contemplated the word, ”Emotional breakthrough with an art therapy session. I still have the pictures she drew, but, ah, they had to be reassembled... They're up in my loft if you want to go over them!” she offered. ”I'd love to get your opinion on them!” Gosh this would be such a great visit!

… But it seemed like something unexpected had come to her dining table. A problem. She sat down across from him, knitting her fingers together. ”Here. Have your soup... Do you want to tell me about it?” she offered.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:45 am
" And sometimes ones own head is the worst place to be, " from his experience sitting in silence tended to lead to some of his worst experiences. Though this last time wasn't so bad. Just ruminating over his experiences so far. He ate some of the soup as psykgi talked and pretty soon found that his appitite took over. By the time she was done explaining he had already finished his bowl.

" Is that so?" Azrael wiped his mouth with the napkin he had been given. " We should go, but not this trip, another time maybe. I am not in the right mind to go as an observer or a counselor," Ah, another hint to his emotional state. Though he did feel comfortable with the redblood it was slightly difficult to actually tell her what was wrong. He had never needed anyone up to this point. "But, sure, Sometime later this week show them to me, but not tonight. It was a bit of an adventure finding this place and I'm pretty tired,"

At first he felt himself trying to push away that he had any problems at all, but he had come here to talk with her about it. She was one of the only other people he could think of that could possibly help him sort out his feelings. " I... there is a problem, but I don't feel comfortable sharing what that problem is," he waved a hand and got up from the table. " I'm pretty exhausted, I'd like to get some sleep, where will I be sleeping?"
DraconicFeline

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:05 am
saihen

”Sometimes.” Psykgi achknowledged. One's own head was certainly a complicated place... but that was why it was important to understand it and fix it's problems. Unlike a hive, you were stuck with the head that you had... unless it got cut off, of course. That was a whole other set of problems, and not in her wheelhouse to deal with.

She watched him put that soup away, a little impressed. ”Oh, sure, another trip, then!” she said, smiling. There was so much to do on this trip alone... really, it warranted more than one trip, and she was already looking forward to it. All right, she was a little ahead of herself, but... Yay, he was here!

Ah, so he didn't feel like sharing. Yet. But he had opened up enough to give her a glimpse, which meant that, if she played her cards right, she would be able to find out. Maybe, even, help. But, of course, they had time. The mind could not be rushed! She smiled, understandingly. .

”Oh my gosh, yes, of course, you must be so tired, and sleeping on a train is not the most comfortable or restful thing!” she stood up. Though there was still plenty of night left, she traveled often. She understood the fatigue of travel... and with other problems plaguing his thinkpan... gosh. He had to be so tired! Plus, this was Azrael. He likely hadn't slept properly for a while yet.

”Well, I've put the spare recouparoon upstairs – nearish to mine.” she pointed towards the stairs, "I'll help you bring your things up there and you can get settled in!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:36 am
DraconicFeline

Azrael followed psykgi’s finger towards the upper floor, “ Alright, thank you,” he replied. He didn’t really have much more to say, It was like his body and eyelids had become heavy almost instantaneously after he finished eating. With another hefty yawn, the young blueblood made his way upstairs. He needed to see to scarfettle before going to sleep. Azrael pulled off the satchel and sat down next to the recoupracoon he had been shown. He pulled out some gauze, medical tape and some medical scissors then he set to work he began carefully unbandaging and checking the wing for healing or any sign of infection. “ Looks like you don’t need any bandages tonight,” Azrael muttered before making a few chirping noises followed by some chuffs as he communicated with his lusus. Giving the small dragon a tiny pat he returned downstairs for bits of his luggage. When everything was brought up, he rummaged through his travel bag and pulled out a blue camo shirt with matching pants. After a quick change of chirps between Azrael and the small dragon, the young troll gave one final look over scarfettle as the draconic creature was fixated on several of Ma’am’s roache’s scuttling around. After several failed attempts to capture the roaches Azrael picked his lusus up and brought him down for a little something to eat. “ Before I go to sleep, Psykgi, would you mind getting some of that soup for Scarfettle? It would seem he’s hungry and is trying to make sport of Ma’am,

Shortly after this request, Azrael went back upstairs and finally crawled into the indicated recoupracoon and with that he was asleep. He barely felt the slime surround his body before he was out cold.

-the next evening-

one moment, Azrael had felt the slime surround him and the next he was waking up several hours later into the next evening. Azrael sat up and rubbed his face before he groggily pulled himself out of the slime. “ Psykg?” Azrael mumbled tiredly. Was she even awake?

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:11 am
saihen

Psykgi assisted with the luggage, where allowed, and noticed that the draconic lusus was rather badly injured. Hmm... Psykgi's curiousity was piqued, and she wasn't sure if she'd discussed this with Azrael already or not. Either way, though, it was best to let him handle his lusus alone. If he wanted help, he would ask, and he was much more qualified for physical medicine than she was. ”Sure thing!” she said, smiling at the dragon. Not that Ma'am minded – there were countless roaches in the hive and sometimes the swarm needed a little culling. That was, after all, how the swarm evolved and became better. Plus, the roaches were nutritious... but the soup would be considerably more warming.

She'd known Azrael would be tired – long trips tended to do that – but she hadn't realized how tired that would be. ”Goodness...” she remarked to Scarfettle as she set out a bowl for the dragon, ”Well, we have a whole week together.” she said, figuring that there was plenty of time. He'd need his energy to have all the fun she intended them to have.

So, she fed the dragon, ate her own dinner, did a little homework, showed the dragon to the sleeping nest she'd set up for them, did a little more homework (It was hard work to be qualified for Civisect university!), put the rest of the soup away for later, and did a little reading on Resmem's latest publication.

She intended to go to sleep in a proper recouparoon. It was just next to her, too, she could have easily gone to it. But between the excitement of Azrael's arrival, the energetic preparations, and the awe she felt for everything Resmem did... she fell asleep on the paper.

Of course she regretted it later. The nightmares were more than unpleasant, and Ma'am left her to them. Her child had to learn self control with reading, and that meant taking care of herself. She was older now, and the time of a solid block of cockroaches carrying her over to her recouparoon and tossing her in was over. She had to grow up... and she would learn.

The next evening, indeed, saw her very much learning her lesson. ”Hnnnuh?” she woke up, blearily, at the sound of her name, and rose from the now slightly sweaty and crinkled papers on her desk. ”Hmm? Oh. Azrael!” she smiled, a little tiredly and realized what she'd just done. Oops... Falling asleep outside her recouparoon? A little embarrassing. She felt like a mess... Not that Azrael hadn't seen her covered in mud and blood and crud – that was slightly worse than just nightmare-touseled. She laughed it off, the lingering nightmares making her sound just a little shaky. ”Good evening!” she said. ”Er, coffee, tea, and the ablution block are downstairs...” she informed him, making her way to her clothes closet. Fresh clothes. And a shower. That would wash away the nightmares nicely. However, her guest... ”Shall I put on a pot?” Well, the guest came first...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:58 pm
DraconicFeline

Azrael only vaguely took notice of Psykgi's appearance. Had she really slept outside her recoupracoon? He would probably lecture her a little bit later, right now he had to change into som new clothes and get ready for the evening. " A pot? yes... coffee would be good, I'm not fond but I'm finding it terribly hard to wake up this ---ahhh, evening," the young blueblood yawned in response and then trudged over to his luggage while pulling up the camo sleeves of his shirt. When he'd picked out his clothes from the suitcase, Azrael made his way downstairs and to the ablution block where he took off his slime soaked clothes and washed up a bit. Due to his bleariness, it didn't really register until he was already getting dressed and back into the center of the hive.

" You know, I don't think it's all that good for you to fall outside your recoupracoon," Azrael stated, less out of actually lecturing the redblood and more very mild teasing. He knew they were on thin ice, probably, but that didn't mean that she should forget about something like that. Scarfettle had been propped on some furniture nearby and chirped at Azrael cheerfully before going back to his morning meal. Ah, he'd caught some of Ma'am's roaches and was enjoying the snack. He winced, hopefully that didn't get them into trouble later. Scarfettle just kept on chirping happily, " Scarfettle!" Azrael said with a resigned sigh, " No, you shouldn't eat other people's lusii," the young blueblood shook his head and then turned his attention back to his redblood friend. " Sorry... he can't control himself sometimes, " the blueblood apologized with a bit of a headbob, unaware that this was perfectly fine considering how quickly ma'am grew.

He took a seat at the table and looked at his hands briefly. He felt a little bit more alert though still somewhat heavy, well it didn't matter, Azrael decided then that he wouldn't let that stop him from enjoying his trip. " So... what will we be doing tonight? Ah, actually, if we could make room for a library that I'm fond of and a restaurant for dinner, I already had some reservations made, but outside of that, is there anything in particular that you wanted to do?" he inquired with true curiosity, he wanted to see some of the things she enjoyed. " You know this city better than I do,"

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:38 am
saihen

”Allright, I'll get it started.” It kept her occupied and awake while he used the ablutionblock. She moved her hair out of her face, rubbing her eyes blearily, as the machine percolated out the great grounds she'd picked up a while back.

Psykgi herself didn't frequently drink coffee, not because she didn't like the bitter taste – she did – but because, well, with a personality like hers, large amounts of caffiene were a questionable idea. But this evening, she would make an exception. They had been bad nightmares, and she needed a little boost to her enthusiasm.

Psykgi turned towards him as he emerged, giggling a little at his teasing as she folded her clothes into a bundle for easy carrying and use. ”Oh my gosh, I know, but sometimes you're just really into something, and the next thing you know...” she mimed using her hands as a pillow. Her eyes bored mischeviously into him – she was willing to bet that he missed the recouparoon at least once a week.

Surprisingly, he was not on thin ice at all, despite his association with Eridia. Psykgi understood how complicated moiralleigiance could be, and how others could be judged by their Moirail. You loved who you loved. Plus, she had some vague memories of an argument out on the lawn of the mansion between him and Eridia? And she had heard that they had broken up? She rubbed her face again. Her thinkpan felt like it was made of mush. She'd ask him later, once she was cleaned up and caffienated. Not that it changed anything – he was still her guest, and she was happy to have him.

Ma'am was unconcerned with everything, including being eaten. The roach swarm had it's business to attend to. Psykgi also didn't care – if Scarfettle wanted cockroaches for breakfast, then Psykgi wasn't going to deny the dragon a tasty meal. ”No problem! It's fine!”she wouldn't be a very good host if she did.

But Azrael seemed to mind, and fortunately she had an alternative she didn't need to think too hard about. ”There's some ground meat in the cooling box, if that works!” she said, ”And there's cereal, milk...” A couple of options. She was going to have fruit and nuts for breakfast.

After her shower.

”Well...” she said, hesitating before she entered the ablutionblock, ”Hang on, lets discuss it over coffee, allrighty?”

Her shower was brief but soothing, and her morning routine was done quickly but completely. She dressed and exited, a towel around her hair to keep it dry and out of her face. A cup of coffee brought her back to normal, and soon she had her own bowl of fruit and nuts. ”Okay!” she said, flushed from the warm water, ”So, library and dinner... Which restaurant, by the way?” interesting that he had reservations. Good, too! She loved having an excuse to try some of the restaurants here.

”Well, the boardwalk and beach are nice, but maybe another day, since the library and the restaurant are likely more in the city. Ohhh, but the plaza! We can go to the plaza! It's a city square with statues,” of the Empress, of course, ”And its a great place scout out other places you'd want to visit.”

And troll watch.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:30 am
DraconicFeline

"Hmmm, it's one that I've never really been too, it's usually pretty exclusive but you should be fine with me," Azrael said before he took a sip of his coffee, and jumped back in surprise. Waaaaay too hot or his poor tastebuds. "Ahk... hooooott," he muttered before setting the cup down. "I don't know if you've ever seen it, but it's more into the city where higherbloods are, it's pretty open to all blood colors though," he said "I figured it would be a nice treat, restaurants are great places for watching people I find... well, I've only been a couple times to draw trolls anyway...."

"Ah, yeah, well I think we have time to visit the plaza before the restaurant, that's still many hours away and I'd love to see what the city has to offer," Azrael followed Psykgi's lead and fetched himself a bowl of fruits and nuts to eat. "Anyway, we should probably leave soon if we're going to fit everything into the schedule," Azrael concluded going back to her cooling box and fetching some meat for Scarfettle, which he then heated up and fed to the dragon before Azrael set to eating his own meal. "Hmm, maybe tomorrow you could just show me around, hm?" When he was finished with his bowl he set it aside to be washed later.

Azrael grabbed his coat and put it on. They really didn't have a moment to lose they had to leave soon in order to get through everything and be in time for the reservations. After finishing his food, Scarfettle leaped onto Azrael and with a slow, yet fluid movement nestled himself in Azrael's hood. The final thing was his bag which he slung over his shoulder. "Alright, I'm ready to go,"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:35 am
saihen

"Ooo, I know the neighborhood..." she said, nodding. An exclusive restaurant - how exciting! She didn't often get to go to restaurants - mainly, actually, because of studying and other chores. She knew people who knew people who could help her bypass her blood color and get into some places. It was what you had to do, and not something to be taken lightly.

"Sure!" Oh gosh, they had to leave so soon? Really? Psykgi drank her coffee quickly, ate as much of her breakfast as she could, and - a benefit of eating something so portable - put it in a baggie for later and stuck it in her purse.

She grabbed her more grey-scaled (but striped, akways striped) coat, hat, and purse and put them on hurriedly. She didn't want to deal with silly interruptions like angry highbloods without anything better to do than attack her. She was ready to take a break from her high risk lifestyle. It would, after all, give her more time to attend to her guest and show him around. "Well then," she said, "Lets go!"  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff