Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Between a Rock and a Sound Place (Xavier/Emiola)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where: Busthind Mountains early evening.

A song plays over the lonely mountain range, as the moon rose higher into the starry night sky. A pair of musically trolls meet by chance one night!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:30 am
High over the cold misty mountains of Busthind, Xavier often explored the rocky pathways. His boots had helped him climb and scramble around as he explored late into the early night, not being ready to go home. He'd been out and about since the morning light, and watched as the sun faded from the sky. Now with the coming darkness another element of play took over. Sitting himself down over a ledge face he eased himself into a relaxed sitting position.

Squaring his shoulders he riffled in the bag he'd brought with him contains a few supplies, such as water, food and his favorite musical instrument; a small tin whistle he'd gotten from his lusus last sweep. It wasn't like he was a master at it yet, but Xavier loved spending his free time sitting out in the cool night air and playing to the sounds of the night in tangent. The sharp sound of his wood wind based instrument began, as he practiced a few tunes he'd been working on.

Xavier's expression was a peaceful one as the jadeblood, looked out across the various rocky outfaces and pathway not far below that had lead him up to this point. This is nice I guess. Nights like these while lonely, were pleasant. His mother was close by of course, she lay, curled up just behind him resting while he played. It was more the sense he didn't have many friends just yet, besides the other long haired flowery jadeblood he met the other day. While that wasn't too bad, he still enjoyed the quite moment he had to himself in the here and now.

Pausing for just a moment, he changed up the beats and rhythms pattern for something a little more lively and less melodramatic and haunting as it reflected the light mood the young troll happened to be in. A few stray leaves trailed by, caught in the wind as they sailed along on their journey.

Melanch0lies
I left it a little vague so you can have her act as she wishes hee. I imagine he's sitting up on a ledge of some kind. you can have her find him/notice him or w.e i figure!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:57 pm
    Tonight was going to be perfect.

So Maccue thought. His watchful eye was trained on his tiny charge, the small tealblood bobbing up and down with each bouncy step. In her hand was a harmless looking box—picnic basket, to be exact. Surely there would be nothing detrimental to her health up here; not bossy, pompous purplebloods, not crazy feral forest children. No, it would just be them on this serene mountain side, enjoying a picnic as lusus and child. He was a little excited, to say the least.

But even then, it was a mere shadow in the exuberance that Emiola felt. Rarely was Maccue so willing to allow her out on trips like this. It was usually Emi that had to hatch-crack-execute these ideas. Not that she was complaining, of course. She was having an absolute time of it.

"We've gotta find the like, perfect place pops." Emi chirped out to her lusus, who offered a gentle whistle in response. She pulled her hemotyped jacket around her, the fluffy hood being secured around her four horns. She left her sneakers behind in favor of warm looking boots, leggings much thicker than the ones she used in the city. The apparel was much in part due to Maccue's insistence, but the tealblood didn't mind so much.

She stopped abruptly, 'I think this is good dad!' never leaving her mouth, instead distracted by the gentle hum of something very... light and gentle and ephemeral, the sound was unmistakably something that came from an instrument of some kind. Her eyes were shimmering behind her mess of hair. She turned to her large lusus, jumping up and down on her tiny legs. She never asked, but Maccue already knew. Swallowing his dread, he nudged her forward.

The scene that Emiola came upon wasn't one she was expecting, but it was one she was nonetheless absolutely beside herself with excitement for. "HEY HEY hey HEY!" she stormed in abruptly when she caught sight of the greenblood and his flute, skidding to a stop when she saw his lusus. Honestly, most of the importance of a mother grub was lost on her. Maccue was a statue behind her.

"Holy heck dude! That s**t's wicked! You sound so like, like, dramatic. Wow." she was bouncing again, basket clattering with the contents.

leon_a_darkangel
WOWWIE ZOWWIE DAD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:19 am
Xavier was about to draw in another breathe, when he heard a voice. A shrill weird sound came from his tin flute, as he blinked at the sudden appearance of what looked like a tealblood. He didn't know what to say at first, his eyes widened as the small boy quickly stood up so he wasn't being hovered over by her. He felt nervous, he'd never played his instrument around anyone other than his own lusii. Peering at her shyly from his tangle of wild hair, the jadeblood swallowed nervously as he watched her bouncing around excitedly close to him and chirping in such a merry fashion.

The tension he'd displayed vanished. He smiled at her then, as he looked between his instrument and her. "Do yuh really think so..?" The mountain dweller inquired with a little childish delighted laugh. He'd only met Amonee, and Nucleo. She was the first troll of a higher cast than himself. She seemed rather pleasant despite that he noticed, his tiny fingers squeezed his tin flute. His freckled cheeks tinged a faint jade color thanks to her praise.

Glancing over at Maccue, then back to the troll Xavier nipped at his bottom lip in consideration. Her basket and its contents had spilled all over...he tentatively gestured to it. "Oh! Here let me help with that heh." Xavier mentioned, making a little shuffled walk motion as his boots turned up a few rocks as he crouched down already helping her before she answered.

Peering up from his crouched position at the girl he paused considering what to ask. "Um, my names Xavier. Hi by the way..! What's your name?" He inquired awkwardly, looking for what to call her. As he spoke, he tilted his head to the right ever so slightly.

Anu had woken at the sudden sounds of the child's "HEY HEY hey HEY!" and now wore a patient smile as she peered between the two. Her claws gave a small stretch as she noted the way the other parent seemed to just be frozen in place. How strange. Oh, Xavier dear. You seem to have found a little friend. She mused thoughtfully.

Melancholies

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:42 pm
    Emiola had been a little... enraptured, to say the least. When the greenblood had offered to help her with her basket, only then had she noticed the contents had bled to the mountain ground, face gawking with shock. "s**t!" she swore unintentionally, as it was a habit she tended to try and practice when she wasn't around her lusus. She lucked out, only earning a huffy chirp.

"Thanks though dude! And yeah, I totally meant it, like, like," she set the basket down, totally content with letting the greenblood pick up the mess as she gesticulated with her hands, moving her arms open in a wide grandiose movement, "Like a movie!" she settled after a while, hands clasping back together in a loud clap, "Like, this is totally the part where like, I dunno, it's all like eth-th-thereal—" she stuttered on the rarely spoken word, "And you're like, on an adventure, and suddenly you like, I dunno, find some weird mystic forest spirit, and there's magic and stuff."

Maccue groaned while Emiola nodded vigorously.

"Anyway, that doesn't really matter. It was pretty." she smiled amiably, finally reaching down to scoop up a few stray sandwiches, still cradled in their respective sandwich bags. "And I'm Emi! Well, Emiola, but that sounds like such a mouthful to say every time so Emi is fine. Xavier sounds wicked" she giggled to herself, snorting at times.

"Why were you even playing out here in the middle of nowhere?—WAIT, wait don't tell me! You're having a picnic too huh! Wow we should combine and have a big picnic together. That sounds fun— oh! oh here." she was quick to produce a thin blanket from her basket, laying it haphazardly on the ground before she took a seat. "This is gonna be so rad. Hey, maybe we could play together! All I brought was my kalimba though..." she shuffled around in the basket again, tearing out sandwiches and casseroles that had already been toppled on the ground previously but whatever; it didn't matter to Emi.

"Say Z, you like egg salad?" never mind that Xavier's name started with an X, Emi was hooked on the phonetics, "or I got ham 'n cheese. Pastrami?" she waved a sandwich at the greenblood, letting it flop in her hands.

leon_a_darkangel
pfththhhbbbthhh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:56 pm
Xavier looked up as he was trying to help her gather her things. He blinked at the new word. s**t. Based on his Lusus's stern clicking of her claws he decided that was not a word to use around his mother. Still, it wasn't something he'd ever heard before. The jadeblood looked at the tealblood quizzically as he tilted his head at her. As his new friend began talking, the boys freckled cheeks tinged with his particular shade of green. Did she really think his music was that special? It was just what he liked to do in his free time. It wasn't like he spent hours upon hours a night at it. Beaming at her toothily the boy leaned forward to listen in rapture to the other.

She kept using such strange new words! Whatever she had to say, he listened to her for the moment. Xavier couldn't help but be excited to learn from the other. Without realizing it, he'd moved a little closer to his new friend. His hands were resting on the ground as he sat in a crouch position. Due to the oversized nature of the sleeves he looked all the more childish as he gazed at the older troll with a shy, albeit friendly wide smile of his own.

"Emiola...Emi..I like it! It's melodic." He complimented, before muttering her name a few times, committing her name to his thinkpan. He lifted his hand up, stretching out a gloved hand after wiggling his sleeve to make his hand accessible as he accepted a sandwich from her. "Egg salad sounds yummy! 'n a little cheese n stra..srrammi?" He repeated squinting at her as if she were saying something funny or rather strange.

Shaking his head in dismay, the jadeblood child smiled at her jovial-like. "You seem really smart yuh know!" He stated matter of factly, effectively complementing her as he munched at his food. She even had something to drink it looked like, which he thanked her for after gesturing for the water container. "I got some juice too along with my own water. The salad fixings are in that container~" He helped her lay out his turkey and cheese sandwiches along with the salad stuff with her other goodies. Apple fritters his mother helped him make were for desert, he'd even give her the one he'd meant to eat as an extra. All the while he couldn't help but scoot a little closer to her as she called him Z. He felt like he'd just met an old friend, and it was a nice feeling he had to admit.

After a moment he realized as Emi kept talking she was offering to play with him! He'd never thought he'd make another friend so quickly, let alone someone who could play, and make music. "I would love to play with! That sounds so great I'd love to! Do you Promise? Please!? Please?" He chirped happily beaming at her.

After that little exchange, Xavier took another oversized bite of his food and began chewing away merrily.

Melancholies

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:40 pm
    Emi was rarely aware of when she was speaking too fast, or changing topics too often. Xavier at least seemed to be keeping up, and it absolutely invigorated her. "Pastrami man! It's pretty good, but I gotta admit that egg salad is really where it's at."

"I've never been called smart before." her tone was somewhat calmer—to an extent anyway, this was Emiola after all, but the truth remained. "But thanks man! Oh my god you got juice this is so radical" she was handing over the sandwich while taking some of his own edibles, grinning a mile wide smile. Those apple fritters were the true treat of the picnic, but with Maccue watching, she decided to hold off until the end. She'd get one either way, and playing music had at least taught her some amount of patience.

"But yeah, we can totally plhay—" chomp; her sandwich just wasn't standing a chance and she was feeling so ravenous. "Ahye prhomise!"

Maccue was clicking his beak, irritated, chew your food, Emi. Giving an apologetic look to him before doing just that, the large lusus sighed. Of all the trolls that she's managed to run into and 'befriend' so far, he at least had to admit that Xavier seemed the least likely to get her killed. He seemed goodnatured; though he didn't like the way he looked up to his charge so adoringly. Sure, that was how the hierarchy worked, but no troll needed to be looking up to... well...—now he loved Emi dearly, but—

"I promise." she repeated. "I'll even pinky promise on it! Cross my bloodpusher." she at least remembered to wipe all the sticky sandwich filling off her hand before offering her hand, pinky out. Teeth flashed in a grin, she waited for her new friend's response.

leon_a_darkangel
OUO

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:47 am
Xavier couldn't help but sit and listen to her talk away. He'd listened to Caiden before and kept up, so it wasn't entirely strange for him to behave as such with the tealblood. When she repeated the word and explained to him what it was again he decided to go ahead and eat it. Surprisingly it tasted rather good, and went well with the other goods they had between them. "Mm yuh are onto something I agree!" He chirped back in reply with a large smile plastered on his face suddenly.

"Well...now you have, and should!" He replied puffing up his cheeks, grey cheeks flushed with his jade hue which only made his freckles stand out more. To an extent he let silence pass between them long enough for the boy to eat some. Chewing thoughtfully he nodded his head at her, pouring each of them a cup at her expressed interest in what he had to offer.

Anu gazed at the other lusus almost curiously as she shifted finding a more comfortable position to be settled in. A little tsk was directed as Xavier tried to talk with his mouth full in his own earnest and excitement. Her paitent motherly expression was evident just the same as she laid her head down against her crossed claws.

After the other troll promised him, repeatedly and was able to finish chewing her food Xavier watched as she offered her pinky out to him. "Hm?" He tilted his head to one side. For a moment he stared at her strangely, as if he didn't know why she was doing that. Swallowing noisily his bite of food, he slowly leaned in. Eyeing her warily he offered his pink out to her as well. Whatever she had planned, surely it wouldn't be so bad to try? Instead of questioning it, Xavier made a split second decision to roll with the situation.

Tentatively his finger laced with hers as he made eye contact with the other. "I'll hold you too it then!" With that he agreed to his new friends promise, nodding his head in understanding. As she was a caste above him, there was some level of admiration and namely reservation there. Yet Emi was so laid back it was easy not to feel too threatened or nervous around her.

Melancholies
>w<

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:21 pm
    Emi wasn't really a threat at all. She was like the opposite of a threat. The real threat was her lusus, but that was true of any troll, wasn't it? At least when they were her age and size and stature. She shook their pinkies together with vigor.

"Righteous. We swore on it, so now it's set forever." An awkward pause hung in the air after she said that, the smile on her face bright and gleaming. She relinquished her grip on Xavier's hand and went back to nosily crunching away at her lunch. "The next step is scheduling the hang outs." she said this rather seriously, or at least as seriously as a troll like Emi could be.

"The jam session is on there, obviously." She tapped her chin, "The question is what else." If this was in the city, she had about a million and one things at her disposal for easy entertainment. Up here there were trees. And fauna. And about one troll to every one-million rocks, and she was pretty sure there was only like five-million rocks here. "Well, you gotta know what's fun around here right? Not that we're gonna get to everything right now" That's what return visits were for. She leaned in to her new friend, wiggling with energy.

leon_a_darkangel
super late tags GO

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces