♥♡ yama // plots ☼

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:43 pm
User Image
              Welcome to Yama's plot thread! If you're interested in contacting me please feel free to post here, PM me or message me on discord (Yamashii#2236).

I've put some plot prompts down below for each of my trolls that you can take a look at! If you have something else in mind or want to twist something I've suggested, that's okay too. I can make just about anything work as long as you let me know what you're interested in doing and with who. Also, it is totally okay to ask for a plot that isn't the most flattering for my characters. I know that sometimes, you just need a bad guy or an idiot to play off of in order to make a story work. I am okay with playing out embarrassing or somewhat mean storylines out as long as we figure out the situation we're working towards. If you'd like someone to antagonize your trolls, just let me know and I'll see if I can work some evil magic (depending on which character you're interested in playing with).

Doutei is my twin by the way. We like to RP together a lot so if you see any plots that you'd like to expand into a group thing, just let us know. We're pretty open and eager to do things in group settings because more characters tends to equal more chaos and fun! If you don't have a specific plot in mind but just want to meet a group (like Cerpin and Tevini or Amonee and Nucleo) we can work out something for that too. But all plots are available as a 1 x 1 thing too, they don't need to be groups if you don't want.

Just as a heads up, I don't finalize any pre-planned relationships (romantic or anything really) because I believe in testing chemistry and organically growing stuff out. I think it's best to experiment and see what happens so I avoid 'locking in' to things. However, that means I am very interested in testing the waters with just about anyone so just let me know what you're interested in and I'll give it a shot! This is just a disclaimer that nothing is promised. Some of my trolls are very pushy and chase whatever what they want but if you are uncomfortable with my troll's interest, just let me know and I'll back off. It's important to me that everyone feels respected and safe and I don't want to upset anyone.

Dou's Plots Thread

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image

CERPIN SUGALL
#821BB3

QUADRANTS
-currently pretending to be moirails with Aerona Scrall to help with lusus problems
-not a quad but he considers Deimos Somnus his best friend
-everything is open

CURRENT CRUSHES
-Red: complicated crush on Tevini
-Pale: Forera, complicated crush on Aerona
-Black: Sascha
Off and on fling with Chiara that doesn't really fit a quad

ROOMMATES
Fellow rebel in need of a place to crash? Want to live at Underword? You can! Just ask and there's plenty of room so long as you're okay with the noise from the club! You might have to help out as a bouncer, waitstaff, etc a few times if you're gonna stay a while! This option is limited to other PI rebels or close friends of anyone on the following list!
-Tevini Euruft
-Mahmud Seshat
-Aerona Scrall (and Sophitia)

PLOTS

Hey Big Spender
Spend a little time with Cerpin and he'll make it worth your while! He is always on the look out for talented trolls in order to sponsor them. In return, he hopes to get a little something back whether it be favors when he needs or some kind of trade good. If your troll sells something, he is more than eager to take a look at it and buy it!

Playboy Prince
You're only young and beautiful once so why not make the most of it? Cerpin loves to flirt because he loves attention. He is willing to go for almost anyone at least once and is partial to trolls brimming with confidence. However, he is also interested in shy trolls and coaxing them out of their shells. Ideally I would love for him to be involved in harmless playful shenanigans with willing participants. If he does not get indicators that the other party is enjoying themselves, he will not continue pressuring them. However, if you want someone to stir up some PLANNED jealous drama between other trolls, he is a great candidate to do that for you as long as everyone is comfortable with it.

UnderWorld
Having participated in Rebel activities, Cerpin's fancy smancy skyscraper is now under surveillance and he has been forced to relocate to a different part of Chittentown. He managed to find a spacious abandoned hive hidden underground and got the idea to turn it into a dayclub (nightclub) in order to invite that party lifestyle that he enjoys while also using it as a place to listen to rumors and scout out new trolls. Welcome to the UnderWorld, folks! The club has a strict no symbols rule and encourages hemoanon clothing during your visits. The point is to get to know trolls without the filters of the hemospectrum or royalist/rebel politics coloring your view of a person. Those looking for a hip happening place to work, contact Cerpin to become a waitress, dancer or bouncer. I'm open to more positions beyond that, let me know if you've got an idea for something that's not listed!

Rockstar
He learned to play the guitar as a kid in order to get into a more rock-and-roll image. However, he doesn't think he sounds all that great without the rest of the band and is interested in forming up with other musicians. Cerpin also likes to sing and dance but can be persuaded to share the spotlight to let others shine.

Team Space
Cerpin is working hard to get to outer space in order to make history and seize power. Anyone interested in joining the team of Cerpin and Tevini and willing to commit to their project long term, let me or Dou know and we'll discuss how to get the ball rolling! Unfortunately, this plot really works best with rebels (sorry royalists!)!

What can I do for you?
    -Have a fling with your character! Date them and boost their confidence before crushing their heart as he runs to the next troll!
    -Make you see stars~ Cerpin can talk his head off about space at your character if they might be into that
    -Throw beetles at you. Cerpin loves to spend money almost as much as he loves himself. He can either sponsor your troll or frequent your business as a regular customer
    -Dance and sing with you at his nightclub! Impress him and you might get free drinks??
    -Have a conversation over highblood privilege. Cerpin is learning how to navigate this as he gets deeper into the rebel group

What can you do for me?
    -Please please flirt with him or let him flirt with you! I would love for people to get their hearts broken whether it be him or you and Cerpin to deal with the consequences of fooling around so easily and getting hurt. Let him write you a love song! Or slap him around after finding one he wrote for someone else!
    -JOIN HIS BAND we need more instruments! So far there's only a lead guitarist and a drummer. Everyone does vocals (unless they don't want to!)
    -I would love for some rebel lowbloods to talk to Cerpin about him joining the PI as a purpleblood and how they feel about that! He's pretty uncertain if his presence is wanted or not and I want him to find out if he's a threat or an ally to people.
    -Would love for him to make more connections in the glamorous world of entertainment and socialites. Got performers or highbloods? Let Cerpin charm the pants off of you so the two of you can exchange favors down the road!

Yamashii

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:12 pm
User Image

AMONEE BRYCER

QUADRANTS
                            Matesprit: Nucleo Glatte
                            Moirail: Xavier Leinte
                            -everything else is open

CURRENT CRUSHES
                            -Black: slight crush on Psykgi

PLOTS

You A-muse Me
                            Amonee is a gifted painter and has decided to dedicate his life to his work, capturing stunning images on a canvas. He is mostly interested in landscapes but troll portraits are also something he enjoys. He can be commissioned to paint someone or approach them and ask for them to pose for him- whichever you prefer! He will tackle any image as long as it's not completely insulting (he won't paint a still of your toilet).

Pop Culture Popcorn
                            One of his favorite activities when he's actually at home is watching his television- whether it be movies or shows. If your troll is into that sort of thing (especially fashion or trashy pop culture) come by and hang out with him! He has a lot of pillows and comfortable places to laze about while doing absolutely nothing productive.

Jadeblood
                            Although he calls himself a greenblood, Amonee is actually a jadeblood and is capable of exploring Alternia during the day time. This is something he is both proud of and awkward about. If your troll has an interest in such things, he would love to talk to them about such stuff! However this can also backfire on him if your troll finds the sun (and day time in general) really awful or weird because it is basically pain and death to most Alternians. So this plot can go either way really.

Poor Sport
                            Amonee is ******** terrible at sports. However, he likes to be social and what better place to meet trolls than on a team? He is looking for communities to join and I would love for him to find some kind of physical activity thing to bond with others over. Just be warned that he's going to flub it up. A lot. And possibly cry.

Take My Hand
                            Exploring all of Alternia's riches is one of Amonee's cherished hobbies and he loves to have company doing so. His daytime adventures have left him craving the company of trolls as he seeks out new gorgeous locations. Sharing his favorite 'secret places' with you means that he likes your troll quite a bit. Alternatively, he could run in to someone while already on adventure! This plot could go any direction and I'm open to anything!

Gossip Gurl
                            Amonee love love loves love and especially gossiping about it!

What can I do for you?
                              -Paint a picture of you or paint some part of your hive/business. Amonee could (and would) likely do this free of charge if you're nice to him.
                              -Gossip with you about your relationships! He loves to hear about this stuff as he watches trashy TV all the time and gets invested in the romances of others
                              -Need somebody to force your troll into a flower crown or flowing draped dress? Amonee's your guy. Everything can be improved with a few flower petals!
                              -Get lost! He is an explorer constantly in search of new places and things to paint. If you want to RP out a journey somewhere, he'll be right there with you making the trek to something inspiring to capture on his canvas.
                              -Be an overall needy clingy crybaby damsel in distress friend. Got a strong troll looking for a wimp to protect so they can show off their fighting prowess? Amonee is that guy!

What can you do for me?
                              -He needs clients badly, surely there have to be a few trolls out there that would love a portrait painted for them!
                              -I would love for someone to reject his clingy people pleasing nature and him to keep pushing and pushing because he just wants you to love him
                              -FLOWER RP, let him put flowers on you and make you feel b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l, I promise you will feel like a shimmering princess if you hang with him.
                              -TALK TO HIM ABOUT HIS JADEBLOOD DAYWALKING PLEASE no one is doing it and I think it would be really fun to explore someone not understanding what it's like to see sunlight!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:31 pm
User Image

FLYDRA DROMEN
                            #2BBDBD

QUADRANTS
                            Moirail: Scorpa Devile
                            -everything else is open

CURRENT CRUSHES
                            -Red: slight crush on Tzofia
                            -Black: Punkie
                            Mixture of red and black feelings towards Buffel

PLOTS

Make a Donation
                            Flydra is collecting blood samples to analyze in order to prove the hemospectrum is scientifically legit. She hopes this will shut up any doubters and rebels. This plot is basically Flydra approaching your troll with a request for a donation. They can either comply peacefully or she can get more aggressive and attempt to forcefully take a sample by stabbing them with a syringe. It's up to you if your lusus blocks it or not! I don't mind if she successfully gets the sample or not, it's just fun to harass other trolls through this!

Hello Nurse
                            Because she is medically inclined and studying troll biology, Flydra makes a good doctor or caretaker. She is more than happy to help out a highblood with an injury in hopes of earning their favor. She's also eager to help lowbloods because then they'll feel even more obligated to owe her favors in return. She is finally capable of things like surgery or patching up huge wounds but she can also totally handle bandaging someone up or playing nurse while they're sick. She's pretty eager to watch and test out new types of treatments so she'd be able to be pushy and force someone to let her take care of them.

On the Rails
                            A constant traveler between cities, this chick spends a lot of time on the trains! She brings books and other sorts of things to pass the time. However, sometimes that stuff is really boring compared to watching the other passengers and trying to talk to them. Since she is friends with Lorata, she's gotten more interested in discovering 'stories' to bring back to the seadweller in hopes of gaining brownie points. Really though, this plot could go anywhere from a one time strange encounter to a travel buddy/enemy that she runs into repeatedly.

Thrill of the Hunt
                            What excitement, what challenge! Flydra adores the idea of a hunt and loves to properly hunt other trolls through the forests of the Four Fronds (and other locations as well). However, you can't really live on the hunting grounds and sometimes she has to practice elsewhere. Flydra will stalk other trolls as practice for hunting as well as to take notes on troll behavior. She tries to be subtle but sometimes gets discovered. What happens next is up to you! She can chase or be chased, try to talk and pretend like what she's doing is normal or have a full blown argument! Or if you're totally cool answering her questions, there's that too!

What can I do for you?
                              -Your troll is a dumbass that constantly gets the crap beat out of them for whatever reason. You're in luck, Flydra will totally stitch you back together! Medical student willing to perform services for cheap in exchange for blood samples!
                              -Antagonize lowbloods and rebels! Flydra is a firm believer in the hemospectrum and will PROVE its legitimacy with the power of science. Know your place!
                              -Experiment on your mind and/or body. Want your troll to undergo some kind of horrible torture, mental or physical? Sign up today for a lab session in which you undergo sensory deprivation, testing your physical limits, stress tests from hell and many more!
                              -Lounge around on the beach. When she's not doing awful things, Flydra likes to hang out by the ocean and make friends with others who do as well!
                              -Hunt you down. Whether you're a criminal in the Four Fronds or a random person on the street, you get the sinking feeling that you're being watched, or worse- followed!

What can you do for me?
                              -I would greatly love a chance for her to make a train buddy that she constantly bumps into and periodically rides with. They can be friends, enemies, anything! Just a reoccurring figure in each others' lives somehow.
                              -Be a lab rat for Flydra! I promise she won't lop any limbs or horns off of a troll (unless you want her to?). Ideally I would love to have both trolls that don't enjoy the experiments (they're scary) and trolls that do (free med care).
                              -Talk magic versus science with her! Flydra is a complete nonbeliever in the occult but she does find it amusing to watch others pretend magic is real. This could be a friendly discussion or a bitter rivalry.
                              -She is a strict follower of the hemospectrum so people that would like to challenge her viewpoint on this can always come by for a free battle! Others who abide by the hemospectrum can come by to talk about how great it is.

Yamashii

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:33 pm
User Image

KWELIN TOURNY
                            #1B173C

QUADRANTS
                            Kismesis: filled
                            -everything else is open

PLOTS

Objection!
                            Kwelin is a very opinionated troll and sees your troll doing something that he does not approve of. He takes it upon himself to correct yours and is willing to argue for hours if that's what it takes to convince them. As reference for the kinds of topics this plot might work well with, Kwelin: is supportive of the hemospectrum, disapproves of the rebellion, believes lowbloods should mostly obey highbloods and highbloods should protect lowbloods, and also isn't a fan of loud flashy gaudy behaviors or items. I am okay with however this plot turns out, whether he convinces someone to his point of view or they flat out run away from him.

Weasel Woes
                            Pawpa, the friendly neighborhood weasel lusus, has decided that your troll has something that he absolutely-no-doubt-about-it needs. He's opted to straight up steal your item and has run back to Kwelin with it. You can confront Pawpa, confront Kwelin or even plain try to steal it back. There are a lot of different ways this plot can go depending on what we decide Pawpa has stolen from your character! If you have met Kwelin and Pawpa before, Pawpa might even steal something from your character just to be playful and get some attention.

Study Buddy
                            Because of his burning desire to become a lawyer, Kwelin has a lot of studying to get done. It would be great if he could met someone else who also spends a lot of time studying at the library and the two could strike up a friendship. Kwelin would be interested in helping others with their research through quizzing each other, supporting each other through any schooling and celebrating any academic achievements or milestones. Kwelin is pretty good at studying so he could either meet another scholar like himself (any field of study is fine) or try to help tutor someone that struggles with learning.

I Fought the Law
                            And Kwelin helped! That is his goal anyways. He is aiming to become a top lawyer and while he doesn't have any certification yet, he is still highly knowledgeable in what is legal and what is not. He knows what kind of options are available to you and is interested in helping others with their legal woes, whether they are in need of legal defense or interested in prosecuting others. If you have a beef with someone else (or need protection from someone), Kwelin will do his best to get the courts in your favor.

What can I do for you?
                              -This boy needs some clients! Requests can range from incredibly stupid to intensely serious. Want Kwelin's help writing a cease and desist letter to that a*****e who's been bothering you? Sure thing! Think someone has stolen a priceless item from your hive? Kwelin will give you your legal options.
                              -Kwelin makes a good straight man to more colorful zany trolls on Alternia. If you need someone to act irritated, shocked or surprised by your troll's kooky antics, this guy is perfect for the part. His lusus might even help you out if you're doing something wild or entertaining.
                              -He is terrible with social skills, often wording things in negative or painfully blunt ways. But Kwelin does want friends. If you are looking for a comedy-drama of errors,
                              he would be an interesting guy to befriend. He will take care of you if you are lower than him as he believes this to be his duty. If you're higher, he'll serve you well.
                              -If you're willing to plot with me, Kwelin can even take YOU to a mock court if your troll has done something naughty. If you want someone to call your troll out on some bullshit, we can plot and see if we can get some juicy court drama going. (Note: You will have complete veto-power over the outcome of this, I will work with whatever direction you'd like your troll's story to go. If you want to be arrested, okay! If you want the charges dropped, also okay!).

What can you do for me?
                              -He is such a moody and dry troll, he needs some friends that are willing to put up with his sarcastic humor or some enemies that really don't like it. He's not going to outright punch you for disrespecting him but he could scold you for an hour (before eventually punching you).
                              -I'd really love for him to make connections to seedy underground types of people. He's more of a mob lawyer than an upright moral citizen and would be interested in learning who the major players are. I would REALLY love for his lusus Pawpa to befriend these characters as well since Pawpa is honestly a fuzzy little gangster.
                              -Kwelin loves to read. He's not much into fantasy or romantic fiction but he does like non-fiction and is interesting in historical fiction. He is secretly writing a historical adventure but hasn't found anyone worthy enough to read it yet. Talk books with him, meet with him for a cozy date in the bookstore or at a cafe to read together. Or alternatively if your troll hates books, they can always yell at each other about who's a nerd and who's a knucklehead!
                              -Be an ongoing mystery for him. Kwelin is not a detective but he is close with one and has been trying to pick up some skills to help out. I'm looking for a troll that can intrigue Kwelin in some way (whenever he sees them they're acting odd or maybe they are always buying something weird from the market, stuff like this, etc). You may have some involvement from Philip Inflem with this plot as Kwelin tries to get to the bottom of who you are.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:34 pm
User Image

VOLKEI WELDON
                            #BF3115

QUADRANTS
                            -everything is open

PLOTS

Meat and Greet
                            Got a hankering for something savory to eat? Come by Volkei's BBQ restaurant, The Whole Hog, underneath Busthind! He's worked hard at his craft of grilling and cooking various meats and is trying to learn how to incorporate fish onto his menu. He's also trying to learn how to make sushi to try experimenting with raw fish but hasn't gotten very good at this yet. This plot can go any direction you want it so long as the restaurant has not been destroyed by the end of the thread!

Mio My
                            Volkei is not an only child, he's also got a tiger cub, Mio, for a little brother! Mio is a cute but rowdy child and often gets into trouble or mischief. For this plot, you could help Volkei and his lusus rescue Mio from trouble, be the target of Mio's attention (this can range from pranks to affection), or just come over and pet a fuzzy tiger baby while talking to Volkei! He's a pretty chill dude so long as you're not bullying Mio too much and could be persuaded to tease his brother if your idea sounded harmless.

Surf's Up!
                            This child loves traveling to the coast to ride the waves and enjoy the water after long shifts behind a hot grill. Enjoy some relaxation at the beach with Volkei and hop in the ocean together! He'd also be open to making sand castles, lazing on a towel in the moonlight together or enjoying an ice cream cone with you.

What can I do for you?
                              -Feed you some barbecue! Or whatever other kind of meat-focused dish you'd like. Get your fill and then some at The Whole Hog! The restaurant has a sort of rough wild aesthetic to it but it's honestly safe to eat there!
                              -If your troll is a frequent hunter, we can work out an arrangement for them to supply meat to the restaurant! Volkei is too little to hunt at the moment and would appreciate it!

What can you do for me?
                              -I would love for Volkei to meet trolls that are very energetic about things to contrast his own laid back nature. The only things he's passionate about are his restaurant, surfing and his family so it'd be fun for him to see other people who are a little livelier.
                              -It would be fun for him to have a couple of regulars that come by the restaurant a lot and have opinions about the menu (good and bad are both welcome). He's hoping to grow the restaurant and is open to feedback from the public on what they would like to see or eat!

Yamashii

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:36 pm
                    reserved for PIZZA NINJA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:37 pm
                    reserved for FASHION DESIGNER TWIN

Yamashii

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:38 pm
                    reserved for CORNUCOPIA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:39 pm
                    reserved for AMUSEMENT PARK SEADWELLER

Yamashii

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:41 pm
                    reserved for SOMETHING (10)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:39 pm
reserved so i can write trash on yama's thread  

Doutei

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:23 am
AND NOW ITS MY TURN TO BUG YOU, YAMA.

We have Mahmud. We have Cerpin in the same area.

We have a kid with a giant skyscraper, and then also an under construction nightclub.
We have a scardypants kid with a boner for architecture.

Surely there is a plot that can be worked out. *nods nods*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:07 pm
-CARTWHEELS AND DOES A SPLIT IN MIDAIR-

Ok Yama! You, me, Dou, space crew. *-*

I could totally see Polair wandering in between the swamp and Four Fronds trying to find a special spot for star gazing!! :33c

Also maybe Amonee/Polair Rp as well? Saw this cute video and couldn't help but think of Amonee!
(will probably link you when im not stuck in mobile!)

Hit me up on Skype when you can if you wanna discuss this!!! :3  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Character Plots

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers