★☆ dou // plots ☂ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:14 pm
          User ImageUser Image

Welcome to my plot thread! Feel free to either post, PM, or skype me if you
                                            are interested in RPing with any of my trolls! my skype is: xxxdoutei

Below I have some basic prompts for my trolls that you can check out! If you
                                            have an idea that is not listed, suggest it and we can go off that instead! I am
                                            confident I can make most things work or help tweak things to make them
                                            work for my characters! It is 100% okay to offer a plot that paints any of my
                                            characters in a negative light or puts them in a bad/embarrassing situation.
                                            I am totally up for doing the same back for your trolls if you will let me. I thrive
                                            off of giving other RPCs crazy problems to solve! If I don't like something,
                                            I'll just suggest what I need changed and we'll work it out!

By the way, Yamashii is my twin and we tend to RP together a lot. If you see
                                            any plots below that you'd like to expand to include any of Yama's character,
                                            we are most likely game! I like to do group RPs a lot so if you want to do
                                            anything with multiple RPers I am definitely up for it! If you don't have a plot
                                            but just know you want to do something with certain people, I will try to help
                                            figure out an idea we can all do together.

Please note that I don't finalize any pre-planned romances or relationships for
                                            any of my characters as I like to experiment with chemistry with various
                                            characters first. I promise I'm not doing it because I'm a jerk but rather that I
                                            like to let everyone see what options are out there first. If you are interested
                                            in testing chemistry with any of my characters, that's totally okay and let me
                                            know. Just please know that it's not a promise. Also if it seems like I'm
                                            pushing my characters onto anyone else's trolls and they are not interested,
                                            please let me know to back off or that you're uncomfortable and I will respect
                                            that! I never want to upset anyone or put them in a situation that they don't
                                            know how to untangle from.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TEVINI EURUFT

QUADRANTS
                          -everything is open

CURRENT CRUSHES
                          -Red: complicated crush on Cerpin

ROOMMATES
                          Fellow rebel in need of a place to crash? Willing to live at Underword? You can! Just ask and Tevini might help you out depending on your reason. This option is limited to other PI rebels or close friends of anyone on the following list!
                          -Cerpin Sugall
                          -Mahmud Seshat
                          -Aerona Scrall (and Sophitia)

PLOTS

It's not rocket science!
                          Oh but it actually is! Tevini aspires to build a spaceship to fly away from Alternia to a safe place away from the hemospectrum that doesn't protect her. She's still learning how to engineer and play around with technology so I'd love to do a few plots of her trying to build some inventions and seeing how they'd do. Tevini is a secretive type troll who will avoid explaining what she's tinkering with and why at first, and will continue to do so if she feels threatened. The basic premise is: Tevini tests a device that will have some kind of noticeable result (explodes, loud noise, etc) and your troll can react however you like! With the current situation for rebels, she'd have to do this away from city centers, possibly at the outskirts of a town so it would require a reason for your troll to be happening along.

I need that!
                          You can't build from nothing and Tevini was forced to relocate out of her junkyard home that was supplying her with free parts. She isn't giving up yet, though, and is on the look out for other trolls with gear or valuable equipment that she can repurpose. This plot can be complicated by Tevini requesting Etsali to break in and steal something for her if RPers are interested! Or it can be as simple as Tevini snooping around and then chickening out once she's intimidated- all up to you! This plot probably works best on highbloods or other tinker trolls who've accumulated valuables.

Mudblood
                          Tevini is reluctant to stand up to conflict and an easy target for others to pick up. I'd love her to make some enemies out of any willing bullies. Please don't, er, turn her in to the royals though. That'd be bad.

Rebels
                          Tevini has met a few rebels and volunteered to help bring back some supplies to the village to get things going but has not gotten to know any very well. While she's content to be antisocial and spend most of her time on the rebel space program, she really should get to know the other rebels who might be coming aboard someday. Please come talk to her so she'll actually know your face and name. They can meet in the swamp on one of her supply dropoffs or in Underworld if your rebel is proactive and wants to come meet her and/or Cerpin. Rebels only for this plot, please.

Team Space
                          Anyone interested in joining the team of Cerpin and Tevini and willing to commit to their project long term, let me or Yama know and we'll discuss how to get the ball rolling!

What can I do for you?
                            -Help you with a tinkering project! Tevini is very knowledgeable by now and easily curious when she any projects. She likes to see what other trolls are working on and get ideas of how to help fix their engineering problems. She's also willing to help teach interested trolls what she's learned if they show potential.
                            -Looking for a gloomy rainy day kind of troll to bounce against? Tevini's your girl! She's kind of unlucky and plenty awkward for any sunny trolls out there looking to met an introvert!
                            -On the note of unluckiness, want your character to end up in an unfortunate situation? Trouble follows Tevini and easily wraps up innocent bystanders in her problems! Get trapped in an elevator with her and enjoy the adventure of how to get out! This could end up going whatever direction you like!
                            -Looking for junk? Tevini used to live in a junkyard in Chittentown and sometimes returns there to look for things. If you're missing an item and want help finding it, she might have seen it! Or if you want company to go dig around for fun, she's always willing to go see what new finds are out there.

What can you do for me?
                            -I have two different plot ideas for trolls who ask Tevini out on a date. One is more sincere and would involve a gentle chatting about what relationships are and the other is, well... it's a surprise. Let me know which you would prefer! Something more emotional and feelsy or something stupid. If your troll is shy, I will lean towards the first.
                            -Tevini needs friends, to be honest. She's not great at getting out there and knowing how to handle social situations. She would greatly appreciate some trolls taking the lead in showing her how to be semi-normal in public. Or that accept her as her weird self.
                            -I'd really love for Tevini to help recruit a troll into the rebellion. She used to be very uncertain about her place in it and I feel like this would help her realize that she's fully invested in it now. Extra points if the troll is interested in being a serious member of team space!
                            -I'm always looking for Tevini to meet other psionics and learn more about their powers. She is trying to practice using her's and would appreciate any tips! She's also trying to learn more about helmsmanning if any trolls out there have more knowledge to share!

Doutei

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:18 pm

NUCLEO GLATTE

QUADRANTS
                          matesprit: Amonee Brycer
                          moirail: Eilidh Rosach

CURRENT CRUSHES
                          kismesis: crush on Frossa Fryste

PLOTS

Start-up Cafe
                          Nucleo is running a coffee shop out of his hive on Busthind! It's still pretty small because he only opened up for business a little while ago but he dreams of expanding and making a nice hub for the other trolls on the mountain to enjoy. The shop is currently unnamed because he's still working it out and will eventually ask his customers for suggestions! For now, trolls are welcome to drop by and check the place out! The only requirement is to somehow get your troll on Busthind to come see it! And please keep in mind that the shop is still not famous or well established just yet, there will be time for that eventually though! Please let me know if you'd rather use this plot as a PRP or if you're interested/okay with interacting with Nucleo in an ORP with the possibility of other trolls joining in. Nucleo's cafe can be used as a place for trolls who don't have a real reason to meet- to meet!

Bushwhacking
                          Tromping around the forest is one of Nucleo's favorite hobbies and he is known to explore all around Busthind. He can run into a fellow explorer or maybe find someone who's lost! There's not much required for this plot except to send your troll out into the wild!

Market Research
                          Nucleo isn't restricted to only rural areas, he sometimes makes trips into the various cities to see what cool stuff there is to offer! Nucleo will be very interested in dropping into the different cafes and restaurants to see how they're set up and what they have the menu plus their different extra attractions. He can run into others on the street or drop into the player run shops.

Huh???
                          You've already met Nucleo but he seems confused when you refer to something the two of you did or said earlier. What you didn't realize is his memory of the event was scrambled due to his special clone circumstances! Enjoy Nucleo's best attempt to cover up that he doesn't have a clue what you are talking about and do your best to make him admit it (or don't if you're nice)! Nucleo doesn't really hide the fact that he can clone himself but he doesn't tell everyone he runs into either. He does keep it a secret that the clones scramble his memories, however, and that should not be knowledge that your troll is aware of unless you are told otherwise by me. It is required that your troll has met Nucleo at least once prior before this plot really makes sense. Any troll that was present at the 2016 Bloodfest is now eligible for this plot.

What can I do for you?
                            -Confuse the hell outta you! How many of that troll do you see?! Are they twins? But wait there's more than two!

What can you do for me?
                            -Buy a cup of coffee! The Nightly Grind is always looking for more customers! I'd love for some trolls to become regulars!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:19 pm

SCORPA DEVILE

QUADRANTS
                          moirail: Flydra Dromen
                          -everything else is open

PLOTS

Lowblow for the Lowblood
                          Scorpa follows the Hemospectrum and views lowbloods as lesser than her. This is hypocritical, seeing as she's only a yellowblood herself, but she has convinced herself that she's an anomaly and actually trying to move up in status. Scorpa doesn't go around just slapping lowbloods left and right, especially if they're giving her attention, but will get angry at and or bully them if they act pathetic or do something bad in her opinion. She is aggressive and violent, unafraid to get in a troll's face and shout or sneer at them. If you want your child to get bullied at some point, Scorpa's here for you.

Hightail to the Highblood
                          In order to move up in society, Scorpa is looking to affiliate herself with highbloods. She needs to find patrons who will support her! Scorpa's not completely stupid though, and knows that this comes at a cost. She expects to have to do some chores or dirty work for her new friends. She's okay with it as long as it helps her keep heading upwards. If you would like your highblood to meet an ambitious lowblood friend, Scorpa will help them out with something! Disclaimer: Scorpa's first patron is Lorata Gorgos and if you have made it in Lorata's bad book, Scorpa's loyalty towards Lorata will effect the RP in some form. You've been warned!

What can I do for you?
                            -Chat your head off! Scorpa is a very extroverted troll who loves talking and will go on forever if allowed. If you want an easily riled up and excitable friend, Scorpa's here! Or if you'd rather your troll get annoyed by her instead, that's okay too. Your troll can hate or enjoy (or secretly do either) her, I don't mind! She's a bit pushy and bossy and can force her friendship onto others if you're looking for that sort of thing.
                            -Need/want to kill off a lusus but don't want your troll to do it themselves? Scorpa is available to orphan trolls or even only maim their lusii if you'd like! She will use whatever she can of the lusus and try to turn it into something wearable. One of her inspirations was Cruella de Vil and I want to have her carry that theme on by having her wear bits of lusii she's hurt. This can turn into an ongoing plot of the troll and Scorpa hating each other, becoming rivals, Scorpa saving your troll, or whatever ideas you have!
                            -Scorpa is a Lieutenant in the military now! If your troll is interested in a military career she can help guide them on how to sign up and possibly bring them onto her squad if they're interested. I envision Scorpa's squad to be full of more physically inclined trolls who are okay acting as a front line, so to speak. She's grown up considering herself as a sort of 'meat shield' for highbloods and would probably expect her squadron to face the reality that they all might be in the same position. The important thing is to face that danger bravely and dominate the battlefield regardless! Her squad will likely have a sort of 'delinquent hooligan' feel to it but I'm open to her having some more rule-abiding trolls on it as well for fun! Diversity is important!

What can you do for me?
                            -Flirt with Scorpa and go on a date! She's sort of promiscuous and I'd love for her to have some flings! I'm open to her entering more serious relationships too or getting yelled at for not being serious enough. She can be a heartbreaker or have her heart broken instead!
                            -I'm interested in Scorpa fighting some rebels! It would be fun for her to try and catch some (even if they do get away in the end). She has captured one before and that was a fun plot. Scorpa can become someone's rival, nightmare, or just be annoying for your rebel characters! She tends to solve her problems with violence, as a head's up, but can also just be catty with words if that's more your style.

Doutei

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:20 pm

PHILIP INFLEM

QUADRANTS
                          kismesis: filled
                          -everything else is open

PLOTS

WIP
                          still work in progress

What can I do for you?
                            -Solve a case for you! Got a question you're too busy to investigate yourself? Worried your quad is cheating on you? Think a troll has bad intentions? Hire Philip to check it out for you! He's open to really any kind of detective work he can get his hands on! Somehow he's gotta pay the bills! He's only concerned about finding the truth of a matter- you can decide how to dish out the justice once he's given your his report!

What can you do for me?
                            -Give me a mystery to solve! Philip will dive into whatever case he's given and possibly even bring along his friend group of office trolls if you're interested! Or if you'd rather give him an elusive exclusive mystery meant just for him that's okay too!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:21 pm

DEMARI VOYAGE

QUADRANTS
                                  -everything is open

PLOTS

Boat Ride
                                  Rent a ride on Demari's boat at Silverfin Marina and enjoy a little tour around the coast of Civisect! She's looking to build her business and eventually buy bigger better boats! One of her first goals is to purchase a glass bottomed boat to better see the world of the seadweller's below! You can come to have a pleasant chat with Demari, bring a friend to hang out with, or bring a date for a romantic time! Depending on what your troll's intentions are, Demari is prepared to give you a great time and encourage you to love the ocean just as much as she does! Or if it's a date, to give you the perfect mood lighting for a magical night.

Lost Fish
                                  Demari has a swarm type lusus called the Shimmerswarm that's made up of a school of flying fish. While there are three distinct members that tend to stand out more than the others (Sparklepop, Glimmermom, and Twinkletip), they're all important! One of the swarm's abilities is that they can always feel the direction of the rest of the swarm and vice versa. For this plot, one of Demari's fish has somehow gotten separated and she's desperate to find it! It can be one of the main three or one of the other unnamed fish, depending on what you'd like! Demari would run into your troll and ask for help finding her missing lusii. Another way this plot can be spun is that your troll has already found a strange fish by itself and Demari bumps into you, with the two trolls needing to find their way back to the rest of her swarm! I'm open to other ideas for how to spun this as well.

Coastal Craze
                                  Surprising no one, Demari spends a lot of time around the beach. Looking for a troll to bump into while taking a nice stroll? Wanna compete over who can collect the most sea shells in an evening? Demari is open to any beach related activities! She can drag your troll into some much needed R&R or be an overly enthusiastic aquaholic insisting your troll learn to love it just as much as she does.

Sparkletime
                                  This plot is not for the faint of heart. Don't request it if you don't like surprises... Demari will send your troll a letter to invite them to something called Sparkletime. No other context needed, right?

What can I do for you?
                                    -Interested in the ocean? Demari's got a dock called the Silverfin Marina where she's docked a whole bunch of boats she owns! You can rent one for a tour or if you act real friendly like she might even give you a ride for free!
                                    -Demari is very much a patron of the arts, fascinated by what other trolls can create. Showcase your talents to her and she might be interested in investing in you as a business! Gift giving does up the chances... Warning: she does tend to become a little possessive if you accept her offer.
                                    -Looking for a fashionable socialite friend? Demari is very much a highblood who likes to go to and throw glitzy ritzy parties! She likes shiny impressive things and will lead anyone interested into her glamorous trophy world...

What can you do for me?
                                    -Come to tea! I want Demari to throw little tea parties to make friends! Eventually I'd like for her parties to ramp up in reputation with invitations being sought after! Imagine the goodie bags...
                                    -I'm very interested in Demari meeting someone who's very two-faced with it preferably ending with her upset. Demari is a pretty emotional dramatic troll and it'd be fun to see how a sneaky troll handles her drama. I'm okay with this plot either going the route of ending the friendship or the other troll trying to regain her trust, whatever you like!
                                    -Demari wants to go out on an adventure but knows her survival skills are lacking. Anyone interested in showing her some tricks and tips would be much appreciated!

Doutei

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:22 pm
                    reserved for CRUSADER

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:23 pm
                    reserved for 4th OF JULY

Doutei

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:24 pm
                    reserved for WHO KNOWS ( 8 )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:25 pm
                    reserved for WHO KNOWS ( 9 )

Doutei

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:26 pm
                    reserved for WHO KNOWS ( 10 )

I should not be allowed more than 10 trolls if I ever reach that many. This thread is open!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:40 pm
revenge reserve for dou's trash post on my thread >: (((((  

Yamashii

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:08 am
*SLAMS HANDS ON TABLE*

TEVINI DOES NOT LIVE IN THE JUNKYARD ANYMORE?

I-I was hoping for a fun plot where she and Mahmud met, over the acquisition of supplies with Harpommy? Is this how you do these things?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:24 am
Skyli Peep
*SLAMS HANDS ON TABLE*

TEVINI DOES NOT LIVE IN THE JUNKYARD ANYMORE?

I-I was hoping for a fun plot where she and Mahmud met, over the acquisition of supplies with Harpommy? Is this how you do these things?

Sorry for the late response, I have an idea for how to still do a plot at a junkyard with Mahmud! It just might not be her original hive junkyard if that's alright. Tevini was forced to flee from her first hive but there are still many places she can go- like another trash dump somewhere!

I'm sure Chittentown has another junkheap somewhere! : ) Lemme know what you think!

Doutei

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:28 am
Doutei
          Sorry for the late response, I have an idea for how to still do a plot at a junkyard with Mahmud! It just might not be her original hive junkyard if that's alright. Tevini was forced to flee from her first hive but there are still many places she can go- like another trash dump somewhere!

I'm sure Chittentown has another junkheap somewhere! : ) Lemme know what you think!

Thats okay!!! biggrin <333 And honestly, it can be any junk yard. So long as mahmud and tevini get to meet is all!

Perhaps an RP where Mahmud is brought into Chittentown with his mom in a rare outing out, and meets Tevini while they are trying to get house building supplies? biggrin <333 And Tevini gets to show off how well she knows this place's junkyards and her own expertise and her own projects!  
Character Plots

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff