Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:10 pm
So that I can keep tabs of who's doing what with whom. Will work in this more when I'm not tired as heckie.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
AZRAEL MORTIS OPEN
Blurb
    Azrael is a cool tempered and level headed troll with a fondness for jokes, art and wordplay.

Plots
Azrael is very awkward about quadrants, he can study them objectively if it's someone else but is very likely to end up flustered when they are directed at him.

Quadrants: -open-
---

someone to talk to
    Do you need a highblood that's more than willing to act as a sounding board to your troubles or ideas? Look no further than here! Azrael is willing to be there for you without compensation, all you have to do is ask or start talking. He hangs out a lot in populated areas and occasionally solitary areas to study.

ARTSY PROFILING
    Does your troll like art? Not the famed High art, but perhaps stranger pictures like deformed pictures of your closest friends or abstract shapes? Maybe they enjoy having themselves drawn or painted? Maybe add a bit of psychological profiling? Well this is your guy. Azrael will create a personal analysis of your troll sided with a personal drawing of them or just be willing to draw them.

Experimental learning
    Azrael strives to better himself in every way possible, once he has his mind set on learning a skill he will not let up until he feels he's perfected it. Perhaps your troll is looking for a serious training partner or to teach someone their skills. Azrael is a capable student, though he might not be the most engaging.

doctor is in
    Azrael is looking at becoming a doctor. Maybe your troll can help him out a bit.

BATTLES - OPEN. He does not really like fighting personally so it might be difficult to engage him. Open for the ideas though!
N/A  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:22 am
AKKIRA KAGOME OPEN
Blurb
    Akkira is a very weird troll with a lot of spunk and a great sense of humor. She tends to act on her pumbiscuit more than her head, but she isn't stupid.

Plots

Quadrants: Open, but good luck
Black: tentatively taken?
---

That strange redblood
    As she's expanded out into the outside world, Akkira has begun acting out in a way as she finds new and more exciting things to discover.

CLUBS, MUSIC AND DANCING OH MY
    Akkira's main source of income is her time spent singing and dancing for clubs. She's open for conversation, even during work.

SHOULDER TO CRY ON
    Akkira knows what it's like to be upset and in need of a shoulder to cry on but nobody being there. She is more than willing to listen to a sob story and do her best to cheer your troll up in her own unique way.

GHOSTLY BUSINESS
    Got a creature or person you want Akkira to manifest? She's there, though that might be a few beetles depending on what she's manifesting. A baby pigeon or a wiggler is one thing, but a giant a** lusus or a full grown troll might be a bit more problematic.

BATTLES
FIGHT HER. For Akkira, fighting is fun and games, until she gets pummeled into the ground  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:25 am
Calida Opalus OPEN
Blurb
    Calida is a very industrious troll with big dreams and probably one of the worst cases of Impulse imaginable.

Plots

Quadrants: she's a kid. not open
---

COOKIES, CAKES AND BREADS OH MY
    Calida sells baked goods, this can be done in a door to door fashion or by setting up a stand. If you think this is interesting to work with then please go ahead and lets start the process

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
    When she notices someone with a trait she is interested in, she will approach that troll to talk. She loves beautiful people, yes, but she also loves interesting scars.

FASHION
    Does your troll have a craze for fashion? Well, Calida tries to be at all the best places for clothes, hair and jewelry. Perhaps a little bonding over accessories and vanity?

BATTLES
N/A  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:47 am
reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:54 am
reserved  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:57 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:16 am
reserved  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:17 am
reserved  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:18 am
reserved  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:18 am
reserved  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:48 am
saihen

I wasn't sure if I should quote or PM or post in your plot thread SO I picked a random option. lol

Akkira actually clashes with Amicae quite a bit but I think that might be interesting? He's never met someone who believed in equality and is rather devoted to the hemospectrum himself - because being low on it and being rather frail puts him in a somewhat dangerous position, at least in his eyes. To have someone lower than him honestly believing that everyone should be equal would blow his tiny, sheltered mind.

Even if he thought she was totally bonkers, he'd probably stick around and try and analyze her - he's got a passion for understanding how trolls tick, so something so completely alien (to him) would be positively fascinating.

I'm always up for using offscreen networking NPCs as a 'reason' for why he's traveling. He could come across her by accident or, possibly, get lost, which is always great when you're a small bab who's not entirely healthy to begin with. c:  

antagonisticDelighter

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:10 am
antagonisticDelighter

posting is fine, I have enough reserved posts for all my future trolls. I THINK.

Akkira doesn't so much believe in equality as she does treat everyone with an equally bossy and eccentric spunkiness. She's not exactly open about her beliefs since being a part of the rebellion could get her in trouble faster than anything else, however she is a pushy blind weirdo.

More than anything, Akkira can be a bit of a bully towards other trolls who are weaker. She's not very compassionate and can be somewhat hotheaded. If he does hang out with her, he's probably going to get pushed around quite a lot, which I imagine would blow his mind since she is a lower caste. Also, since she is blind she doesn't recognize blood colors so much as heat signatures.

As for plots, if he did get lost he'd have to have traveled a pretty far way, since Akkira lives on the edge of the four fronds and the swamp, just outside of range of most hunters but close enough to the salamire outpost that she can travel to the gathered rebels quickly. Akkira would be obligated to protect him from the dangers of the swamp, but it might be difficult to explain it as "Just getting lost," since that is a pretty dangerous area. We could still go for it, just putting that there.

BUT, Kira does go out to visit her other friends outside the PI once in a while in other cities/towns/locations so her passing through and walking into him would be a bit more likely and safer for meeting.

Also, he sounds like a troll Azrael could definitely appreciate. :3c  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:04 pm
saihen

I think all of that would very likely blow his mind. I only suggested getting lost as ... honestly Amicae has the direction sense of a brick and travels around a bit (just mostly during hours when there's less traffic, or on side paths where his lusus can easily dig a hole and stuff him into it to hide him, haha). But, I think the alternate suggestion - meeting in the middle at another town or city - might be a bit less of a stretch.

I think there would need to be some minor NPC interactivity there, maybe him trying to figure out where he's supposed to meet someone or mistaking her for them? Alternatively asking her for directions (mistaking her for a local and assuming that being lower than even him she'd surely help him)?

His assumption could possibly set her off, haha.

And yes! I just didn't know what you were doing with Azrael right now since you said he's growing, so I was thinking how we could plot with Akkira. If you think he can tolerate kids we can always plot with them once he's done?  

antagonisticDelighter

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:41 pm
antagonisticDelighter

Yeah, it's just that Akkira lives in a very dangerous area and he'd have to have a pretty good reason to be exploring that area.

but yeah, I think that would totally work out! I mean, she's kind of a silly bean so we'll just see how it plays out from there! It should be an interesting experience. smile

IN A way they might, since she can be sort of pushy. But yeah, I think that works for a basic set up.

Azrael is very tame and logical, he tends not to act or understand his emotions. But he does have a special place in his pumpbiscuit for lowerblooded trolls and a few of his friends are in that area.  
Character Plots

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff