Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
OCC Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:49 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Lunarsun

I am so sorry, I keep screwing up. I misread the post, I thought it said that it was referring to Terrence using it (medic skill) so I just went with it. I'll edit my post immediately and fix that bit. Again I'm so sorry, I must be super annoying right now emotion_facepalm

Actually, I am enjoying your posts. I love your character, so don't worry about the mistakes. It's the entire purpose of your first battle to help smooth out the mistakes so you can enjoy the guild without the fear of being lost or called out later for something you have been doing for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:33 pm
Lunarsun
SpazzticPanda1311
Lunarsun

I am so sorry, I keep screwing up. I misread the post, I thought it said that it was referring to Terrence using it (medic skill) so I just went with it. I'll edit my post immediately and fix that bit. Again I'm so sorry, I must be super annoying right now emotion_facepalm

Actually, I am enjoying your posts. I love your character, so don't worry about the mistakes. It's the entire purpose of your first battle to help smooth out the mistakes so you can enjoy the guild without the fear of being lost or called out later for something you have been doing for a while.

Oh man you have no idea how relieved I am, usually I'm pretty good at picking things up but it might take me some more time to get settled down here haha (There's a lot to take it, which isn't a bad thing, just gonna take some more time to get the hang of things). I guess I'm a bit sheepish because I've been in a guild before and made two mistakes before getting chewed out for it. So I suppose I'm still a bit jittery from it, so now I'm like petrified of making mistakes and get kicked out emotion_facepalm (you guys seem pretty chill and understanding though which is really nice, cause it's easier to talk about this sort of stuff).  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:37 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Lunarsun
SpazzticPanda1311
Lunarsun

Oh man you have no idea how relieved I am, usually I'm pretty good at picking things up but it might take me some more time to get settled down here haha (There's a lot to take it, which isn't a bad thing, just gonna take some more time to get the hang of things). I guess I'm a bit sheepish because I've been in a guild before and made two mistakes before getting chewed out for it. So I suppose I'm still a bit jittery from it, so now I'm like petrified of making mistakes and get kicked out emotion_facepalm (you guys seem pretty chill and understanding though which is really nice, cause it's easier to talk about this sort of stuff).

This guild has it's own pace, and people only ever get pissed off at people here when you tell them something and they seem to just ignore it ...no matter what you tell them. Other than that, mistakes happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:52 pm
Lunarsun

This guild has it's own pace, and people only ever get pissed off at people here when you tell them something and they seem to just ignore it ...no matter what you tell them. Other than that, mistakes happen.

Which would make sense, if someone tells you something specific that needs fixing I'd be pissed too if they just ignored me lol  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:31 pm
Just gonna give a heads up that next weekend I'll be at sacanime. o u o b I'll try to bring back pictures!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:48 am
Lia Syuki
Just gonna give a heads up that next weekend I'll be at sacanime. o u o b I'll try to bring back pictures!

Cool, have fun... heart  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:24 pm
Sorry for vanishing! DX I've been back for a while but home environment reached a critical point and I've been busy with family speed-cleaning the house before we get pros in here to finish the job and dispose of whatever we can't. And, ya know, get the flooring and/or walls replaced in certain rooms. I'm hoping I can at least get a few bleh posts out tonight or tomorrow night, but that'll depend on a lot of things. ; n ; I'M SORRY! DX  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:23 pm
Lia Syuki
Sorry for vanishing! DX I've been back for a while but home environment reached a critical point and I've been busy with family speed-cleaning the house before we get pros in here to finish the job and dispose of whatever we can't. And, ya know, get the flooring and/or walls replaced in certain rooms. I'm hoping I can at least get a few bleh posts out tonight or tomorrow night, but that'll depend on a lot of things. ; n ; I'M SORRY! DX

Take your time, there is no rush. WE will be here  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:36 pm
I have been away for far too long and am so far out of the loop I might as well not have been in it! What have I missed?!~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:48 pm
Quiet Marionette
I have been away for far too long and am so far out of the loop I might as well not have been in it! What have I missed?!~

Nothing really, I am trying a new system and the entire guild has been corrupted. So, your characters has pretty much been suck into a black abyss where you have to figure out how to get out of.  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:26 pm
Chirping ...crickets.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:29 pm
Did something break the Discord? Or did my app just mess up?
Edit: nvm Reloading the app for the fifth time finally got the guild chat to show up as more than an unselectable red exclamation point.  

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:29 am
HAPPY NEW YEARS xd  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash