Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
OCC Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:38 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Lia Syuki
SpazzticPanda1311
Lia Syuki
SpazzticPanda1311
Oh boy, pretty sure Terrence just lost his only pokemon... he got demolished in his battle emotion_facepalm

-pats Terrence on the shoulder- It's okay. I'm sure everyone that has been in this guild for a reasonable amount of time has received at least one curbstomping at some point in their journey. 3nodding Besides, the RNG seems to be particularly cruel today/tonight anyway. sweatdrop

Terrence is so screwed emotion_awesome

It was my first battle, poison sting (something like that) was used, they rolled a 14 and I rolled a 2... my pokemon was a grass type os that's x2 damage... lets just say it was over in one move emotion_facepalm

Idk what happens now lol

If it's any consolation, in my first ever battle in the guild, I got my opponent to 1 HP in one hit... Only to miss next turn and be brought down to 0 HP in one hit by them. XD So ye, the RNG really hates newbies or something.

I'm sure you're not screwed-screwed, but ye, I'm... Also not sure what'll happen. XD But you'll see whenever Lunar gets it posted up. 3nodding

Pretty sure Terrence is about to get his butt left alone in the corrupted area... he gonna have like no pokemon either haha, I don't have items or pokeballs either so RIP Terrence emotion_awesome

RNG gods why do you hate us?! WHY! well at least I know not to expect RNG to save my butt haha

At least you haven't been stuck in a battle with a single litwick for... sixteen or seventeen posts now? Not including quoted posts due to forgetting to roll? lolol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:44 pm
Lia Syuki

At least you haven't been stuck in a battle with a single litwick for... sixteen or seventeen posts now? Not including quoted posts due to forgetting to roll? lolol

oh lord that must be terrible, I feel like that's gonna happen to me sometime. I had a grass type so I would have had to make 20 posts emotion_awesome

wait... if Terrence is alone does that mean he can't leave ever cause he has no pokemon... s**t emotion_facepalm  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:51 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Lia Syuki

oh lord that must be terrible, I feel like that's gonna happen to me sometime. I had a grass type so I would have had to make 20 posts emotion_awesome

wait... if Terrence is alone does that mean he can't leave ever cause he has no pokemon... s**t emotion_facepalm

Well, given my luck, Aria might have to retreat anyway, so we'll see what happens, lolol. You might get a travel buddy. o u o b  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:55 pm
Lia Syuki
SpazzticPanda1311
Lia Syuki

Well, given my luck, Aria might have to retreat anyway, so we'll see what happens, lolol. You might get a travel buddy. o u o b

Quick! Let Terrence ride on your success so he's not trapped forever! He can cook! emotion_dealwithit  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:57 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Lia Syuki
SpazzticPanda1311
Lia Syuki

Quick! Let Terrence ride on your success so he's not trapped forever! He can cook! emotion_dealwithit

I have to succeed, first! rofl I've got options, but I think I need to let the RNG recover before I go with one, lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:00 pm
Lia Syuki
SpazzticPanda1311
Lia Syuki
SpazzticPanda1311
Lia Syuki

I have to succeed, first! rofl I've got options, but I think I need to let the RNG recover before I go with one, lol

lol true... but you could have a mini nurse joy! Terrence is alllll about medicine and stuff, just imagine a mother hen pestering others about their health choices emotion_kirakira

naw but seriously that's cool I'm just kidding haha. I hope you're character succeeds, I don't want them to have to go through that hell again with the 20 post battle event haha  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:30 pm
Lunarsun

Well, at least you can say that we're clarifying all the aspects of this new system. XD I have reached my wild foe's tenth attack. Concerning the "out of moves so it bails" bit, does it bugger off immediately after flinging that tenth attack, or does it stick around long enough for any return fire and try to leave when its non-existent eleventh attack would have been?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:20 pm
Lia Syuki
Lunarsun

Well, at least you can say that we're clarifying all the aspects of this new system. XD I have reached my wild foe's tenth attack. Concerning the "out of moves so it bails" bit, does it bugger off immediately after flinging that tenth attack, or does it stick around long enough for any return fire and try to leave when its non-existent eleventh attack would have been?

Non-existent eleventh attack.

A pokemon can't run on their defensive turn ...they have to run on their attack turn.  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:23 pm
Lunarsun
Lia Syuki
Lunarsun

Non-existent eleventh attack.

A pokemon can't run on their defensive turn ...they have to run on their attack turn.

Okie-dok! And with that, this battle is finally going to be over! ...In about another two or three posts. -sobs-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:38 pm
-slams head on desk- Great... Now Bael's down a chunk of HP and Aria's down her only potion... And not a single point of experience to show for it... Guess I'll just have to hope for better luck next time.

Edit: ...I'm... Gonna work on that battle in a bit... -thud-  

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:27 pm
Lunarsun

I am so sorry, I keep screwing up. I misread the post, I thought it said that it was referring to Terrence using it (medic skill) so I just went with it. I'll edit my post immediately and fix that bit. Again I'm so sorry, I must be super annoying right now emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:30 pm
Lia Syuki
-slams head on desk- Great... Now Bael's down a chunk of HP and Aria's down her only potion... And not a single point of experience to show for it... Guess I'll just have to hope for better luck next time.

At least you're not screwing up in every way, I keep making mistakes. I feel so bad, I must be so annoying to the captain. I need to pay better attention gonk

That sucks that RNG isn't on your side though, are you still posting for that one battle? Cause if you are RNG is not playing nice at all to you eek  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:44 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Lia Syuki

At least you're not screwing up in every way, I keep making mistakes. I feel so bad, I must be so annoying to the captain. I need to pay better attention gonk

That sucks that RNG isn't on your side though, are you still posting for that one battle? Cause if you are RNG is not playing nice at all to you eek

I ran out of enemy attacks so I'm finally done, and now at the end of the path I encountered a sableye. I'm... Still mustering the willpower for that potential RNG-reaming. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:17 pm
Lia Syuki
SpazzticPanda1311
Lia Syuki

I ran out of enemy attacks so I'm finally done, and now at the end of the path I encountered a sableye. I'm... Still mustering the willpower for that potential RNG-reaming. sweatdrop

oh lord, well I hope RNG gives you a rest. I think I would cry if that happened to me and then I had another fight that lasted just as long.  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:32 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Lia Syuki
SpazzticPanda1311
Lia Syuki

oh lord, well I hope RNG gives you a rest. I think I would cry if that happened to me and then I had another fight that lasted just as long.

Believe me, I was already breaking down during the litwick battle. XD I don't think I can handle another 20 post long or so battle.

Also, because I just realized I didn't reply to this part earlier, I wouldn't be too worried about mistakes. You're still getting used to how things are here, so there's bound to be a few flub-ups at first. Heck, if my number of questions during the litwick fight were any indications, I still oops up, too, and I've been in here for a while now. XD It's a part of why the battle arena bit is usually mandatory, is so that people starting out can dip their toes in the system and have one of the mods let them know if they oopsed somewhere along the line. It just means that now you know a bit more than you did, and you know it now instead of at some point later down the line where you find out you did everything wrong for the past hundred or so posts, lol.  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff