Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
OCC Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:17 pm
Grey Moonfang IV
Lia Syuki
lol, RL dice give me Strategist (30). XD Let's see what Gaia dice give me...

Edit: Magician. XD And now I'm gonna share it with my friends from another guild. Because fun rolling thing. 3nodding

Like a virus it spreads! Now the question is do you feel that either of those two suit you?

Admittedly I had to look up Warlord, but I can't deny that it....let's just say it fits.

Strategist... Well, not gonna lie. This strategist sounds like it's about the position I'd like to be in: Safe and sound in my own personal base while my mooks run around doing stuff for me. rofl

As for the magician, I'm actually quite fond of messing with crafting systems when I get the opportunity, so this also fits. XD Combining the two just sounds dangerous, lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:49 pm
Lia Syuki
Grey Moonfang IV
Lia Syuki
lol, RL dice give me Strategist (30). XD Let's see what Gaia dice give me...

Edit: Magician. XD And now I'm gonna share it with my friends from another guild. Because fun rolling thing. 3nodding

Like a virus it spreads! Now the question is do you feel that either of those two suit you?

Admittedly I had to look up Warlord, but I can't deny that it....let's just say it fits.

Strategist... Well, not gonna lie. This strategist sounds like it's about the position I'd like to be in: Safe and sound in my own personal base while my mooks run around doing stuff for me. rofl

As for the magician, I'm actually quite fond of messing with crafting systems when I get the opportunity, so this also fits. XD Combining the two just sounds dangerous, lol

Admittedly it was the 3.5 that gave me the best picture of what a Warlord actually DOES, and that it'd be my kinda thing.  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:23 pm
*raises hand* I also had a question on switching. Would I still roll on the "attack" portion of the turn that I'm switching out, if only for an opposed roll to any counters the opposing pokemon might have wanted to throw at me?  
Lunarsun rolled 1 100-sided dice: 26 Total: 26 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:21 am
Oooooh, let's see what I will be.

(Duelist)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:27 am
Lia Syuki
*raises hand* I also had a question on switching. Would I still roll on the "attack" portion of the turn that I'm switching out, if only for an opposed roll to any counters the opposing pokemon might have wanted to throw at me?

Yes, but you will be rolling for defense instead of attack, because you lose your attack turn to switch out pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:34 am
Lunarsun
Lia Syuki

Yes, but you will be rolling for defense instead of attack, because you lose your attack turn to switch out pokemon.

Okay, thank you~ And glad to see you guys could get that cleared up among yourselves, too, lol  

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:29 pm
Lia Syuki

Lunarsun

Technically only half correct. Swapping a Pokemon, just like using an Item, uses up your turn; however you are technically not obligated to roll. You can either post without rolling preserving the Posting Order, or you can Roll in which case the Roll will be considered your Defense Roll.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:54 pm
Grey Moonfang IV
Lia Syuki

Lunarsun

Technically only half correct. Swapping a Pokemon, just like using an Item, uses up your turn; however you are technically not obligated to roll. You can either post without rolling preserving the Posting Order, or you can Roll in which case the Roll will be considered your Defense Roll.

Ah... sweatdrop Well then, I guess it's considered my defense roll this time. If I'm getting three different answers (no from Monsters, yes and it's considered a defense roll from Lunar, and you can if you wish but it will be considered a defense roll from you), then it was probably a good thing I asked now and got it settled and figured out instead of not asking and instead being uncertain for an unknown length of time.  

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:04 pm
Lia Syuki
Grey Moonfang IV
Lia Syuki

Lunarsun

Ah... sweatdrop Well then, I guess it's considered my defense roll this time. If I'm getting three different answers (no from Monsters, yes and it's considered a defense roll from Lunar, and you can if you wish but it will be considered a defense roll from you), then it was probably a good thing I asked now and got it settled and figured out instead of not asking and instead being uncertain for an unknown length of time.

What I am saying to be clear is that both of them are technically correct.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:12 pm
Grey Moonfang IV
Lia Syuki
Grey Moonfang IV
Lia Syuki

Lunarsun

Alright. It just seemed like I was getting conflicting responses, and thus was more confused than usual. I'll be sure to keep in mind from now on that both are options.  

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:30 am
Lia Syuki
Grey Moonfang IV
Lia Syuki
Grey Moonfang IV
Lia Syuki

Lunarsun

Alright. It just seemed like I was getting conflicting responses, and thus was more confused than usual. I'll be sure to keep in mind from now on that both are options.

Ouch, Sorry for the confusion ..... xd , but I always thought you had to roll when you did this. Kind of cleared up a few things for me as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:24 pm
Hello, I just wanted to inform you all that I'm going to be gone for a week or so and that's why I haven't posted yet, staying in my Pokelot area so that no one is waiting on me to post and so I don't lose my place in threads!  

CosplayerMania

cutie opossum irl

Strawberry

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:37 pm
life comes at you fast x__x I thought I posted before but I guess I didn't. I'll be back on the 25th, sorry  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:56 am
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE.

I'd like to lie and blame family or work, but the reality of the situation was I have been playing games with obsessive glee over the last few days. I may need an intervention. Or a nap.  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:21 pm
Grey Moonfang IV
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE.

I'd like to lie and blame family or work, but the reality of the situation was I have been playing games with obsessive glee over the last few days. I may need an intervention. Or a nap.

Don't mention games ....looks at the Digimon game and then walks away ...very far away and huddle in the corner.  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games