Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
OCC Area Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Gallant Prince

King Animal

1,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:28 pm
Can I speak with the person who spoke to the froggy girl? I just want to know about something.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:29 pm
Sir Gallant Prince
Can I speak with the person who spoke to the froggy girl? I just want to know about something.
I'm all ears.  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Scraftineer

Tipsy Gekko

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:38 pm
Grey Moonfang IV
Scraftineer
Grey Moonfang IV
Scraftineer
Grey Moonfang IV
Scraftineer

Lucky you! I have to vote this year...
I'll give you a hint. Don't vote for Donnie. I'll go not vote for the Harp Seal.

I guess...
(Our Prime Minster is Harper. He's awful.)

(Our president is a moron!)
I am not about to comment. I am Canadian.

Do it! Join the Dark Side! Much Like our President!
HAHAAAA
RACISM!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:39 pm
Scraftineer
Grey Moonfang IV
Scraftineer
Grey Moonfang IV
Scraftineer

I guess...

HAHAAAA
RACISM!!!
Racism is in no way a tolerable act and if you actually meant that the door is over there.  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Sir Gallant Prince

King Animal

1,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:46 pm
Grey Moonfang IV
Sir Gallant Prince
I'm all ears.
Thank you. I just wanted to know if you might have said something to her that might have caused her to get frustrated or angry? She is usually a calm temperament, but something appears to have set her off, and I was wondering if it was something to do with this guild?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:46 pm
Grey Moonfang IV
Scraftineer
Grey Moonfang IV
Scraftineer
Grey Moonfang IV
Scraftineer

I guess...

HAHAAAA
RACISM!!!
Racism is in no way a tolerable act and if you actually meant that the door is over there.

N-not really ^ ^" sorry bout that *tugs on collar*  

Scraftineer

Tipsy Gekko

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:50 pm
Sir Gallant Prince
Grey Moonfang IV
Sir Gallant Prince
I'm all ears.
Thank you. I just wanted to know if you might have said something to her that might have caused her to get frustrated or angry? She is usually a calm temperament, but something appears to have set her off, and I was wondering if it was something to do with this guild?

This seems possible admittedly. You see in this Guild the "Class" each person is in is decided by a personality test, and then starters are determined by a second test. Each class has a different set of tests based around type.

Now she expressed the desire to have a Ralts. The only chance for that to occur is in the Aegis Class; however the results of her test were the Longinus Class, the tests of which are Fire, Fighting, and Flying type. She expressed absolutely no interest in any of these types; however one has to take one of these tests to obtain their Starter Pokemon. Those that refuse or fail are given a choice of Magikarp, Caterpie, or Sunkern.

One thing which hadn't come up, but I will mention this for the sake of it, there is a chance to find and capture Ralts during a Students first mission.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:51 pm
Scraftineer
Grey Moonfang IV
Scraftineer
Grey Moonfang IV
Scraftineer

HAHAAAA
RACISM!!!

N-not really ^ ^" sorry bout that *tugs on collar*
There are some things one shouldn't joke about. This is one of them.  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Sir Gallant Prince

King Animal

1,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:58 pm
Grey Moonfang IV
Sir Gallant Prince
Grey Moonfang IV
Sir Gallant Prince
I'm all ears.

This seems possible admittedly. You see in this Guild the "Class" each person is in is decided by a personality test, and then starters are determined by a second test. Each class has a different set of tests based around type.

Now she expressed the desire to have a Ralts. The only chance for that to occur is in the Aegis Class; however the results of her test were the Longinus Class, the tests of which are Fire, Fighting, and Flying type. She expressed absolutely no interest in any of these types; however one has to take one of these tests to obtain their Starter Pokemon. Those that refuse or fail are given a choice of Magikarp, Caterpie, or Sunkern.

One thing which hadn't come up, but I will mention this for the sake of it, there is a chance to find and capture Ralts during a Students first mission.
Is that it? No insults were exchanged with her or anything? Hummm. I am sorry for how she acted. I think it might be something else that be the cause of the anger. Your class system suggestion might be just an addition to her mood at the moment. All that I know is that she blew up about this guild in several of her other guilds. Please do not take any recoils against her. She works a very stress filled job and that might be the main cause of the problem.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:03 pm
Sir Gallant Prince
Grey Moonfang IV
Sir Gallant Prince
Grey Moonfang IV
Sir Gallant Prince
I'm all ears.

Is that it? No insults were exchanged with her or anything? Hummm. I am sorry for how she acted. I think it might be something else that be the cause of the anger. Your class system suggestion might be just an addition to her mood at the moment. All that I know is that she blew up about this guild in several of her other guilds. Please do not take any recoils against her. She works a very stress filled job and that might be the main cause of the problem.
No insults were exchanged to the best of my knowledge. I can certainly understand stress however and the effects it can have one when it reaches its peak.  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Sir Gallant Prince

King Animal

1,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:07 pm
Grey Moonfang IV
No insults were exchanged to the best of my knowledge. I can certainly understand stress however and the effects it can have one when it reaches its peak.
I thank you for understanding. Now then I might as well say that I am new. I do have one question. About this Class system? Is there any way to begin with a Pokemon type not listed? I am particular to a certain Pokemon that is actually closely associated with team rocket in a way. A porygon.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:10 pm
Sir Gallant Prince
Grey Moonfang IV
I thank you for understanding. Now then I might as well say that I am new. I do have one question. About this Class system? Is there any way to begin with a Pokemon type not listed? I am particular to a certain Pokemon that is actually closely associated with team rocket in a way. A porygon.

Unfortunately not. It is possible to obtain such a Pokemon later, but not as a Starter.  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Sir Gallant Prince

King Animal

1,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:15 pm
Grey Moonfang IV
Sir Gallant Prince
Grey Moonfang IV

Unfortunately not. It is possible to obtain such a Pokemon later, but not as a Starter.
Ahh its as I thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:16 pm
Sir Gallant Prince
Grey Moonfang IV
Sir Gallant Prince
Grey Moonfang IV

Ahh its as I thought.
Tis the way thing are I am afraid.  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer