Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
OCC Area Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:47 am
Tesei Utakata
Lunarsun
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Oh yeah. I was wondering, what would have happened had my character escaped and stayed as a Yamask?

He would have been trapped in the cavern to haunt the place ....as all traces of humanity slowly seeped away from your character.

Dark
Its on the tin.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:25 pm
Hello I was sent an invite to join this guild. It appears interesting possible, but how serious of evilness are we talking here. It very dark guild, I might know someone who might be interested in joining the guild. I do have one question as well. Is fakemon allowed or no? I don't care either way, but it would be nice to have a dark/fairy type when none exist right now.  

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:38 pm
Uh, hey there. Got an invite and, after some consideration, figured I'd join and see how things go. So yeah. I don't think I have any questions yet but odds are I'll get some at some point in time or other.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:01 pm
The Froggy Girl
Hello I was sent an invite to join this guild. It appears interesting possible, but how serious of evilness are we talking here. It very dark guild, I might know someone who might be interested in joining the guild. I do have one question as well. Is fakemon allowed or no? I don't care either way, but it would be nice to have a dark/fairy type when none exist right now.

No fakemon. We stick to the real deal. As for how dark we're talking. Pokemon can and will die, they've also been known to be maimed (as have trainers, but mostly NPCs, how physically injured you are when you take an injury is generally up to the RPer to play out.). People have also been eaten by Pokemon. One guy once cut off a Pokemon's leg before catching it. Oh and human eating Zoroark tried to take over the world in a winter event or two.

Lia Syuki
Uh, hey there. Got an invite and, after some consideration, figured I'd join and see how things go. So yeah. I don't think I have any questions yet but odds are I'll get some at some point in time or other.

Welcome to the guild! To both of you actually since I neglected to say that first!  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:04 pm
Grey Moonfang IV
The Froggy Girl

No fakemon. We stick to the real deal. As for how dark we're talking. Pokemon can and will die, they've also been known to be maimed (as have trainers, but mostly NPCs, how physically injured you are when you take an injury is generally up to the RPer to play out.). People have also been eaten by Pokemon. One guy once cut off a Pokemon's leg before catching it. Oh and human eating Zoroark tried to take over the world in a winter event or two.
Wow that is dark, But it looks like this guild just started up just a couple of days ago? How could all of that happen in just a couple of days?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:06 pm
The Froggy Girl
Grey Moonfang IV
The Froggy Girl

But it looks like this guild just started up just a couple of days ago? How could all of that happen in just a couple of days?

Third incarnation. First one died due to a massive hiatus by the mods in charge (at that time there was only two.). When they came back not enough people returned so we started from scratch with series 2. Unfortunately due to issues with the EXP system at the time, as well as the visible decline we felt was hitting gaia (and the captain moving up in the student world as it were.) we closed down again. Welcome to series 3. Now free of the EXP issues and with enough mods that a hiatus by any one of them shouldn't pose any difficulties.  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Travesty Knight

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:19 pm
I'd seen this guild occasionally in the past in the featured guilds, but I guess this is a separate incarnation then, if you say so Vice. Thanks for having me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:22 pm
Travesty Knight
I'd seen this guild occasionally in the past in the featured guilds, but I guess this is a separate incarnation then, if you say so Vice. Thanks for having me.
Yes that would have been what I refer to as Series 1 or Series 2.  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:25 pm
Grey Moonfang IV
Lia Syuki

Welcome to the guild! To both of you actually since I neglected to say that first!
Nice to be here so far. It'll probably be a bit before I step into the battle field to get the tutorial under way, though. Considering I'm, one, wanting to get together an image for my character just so I have something to work with and, two, about to leave for class in an hour. So even if I did get a post to step in, I probably wouldn't get very far before having to poof for four or five hours. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:29 pm
Lia Syuki
Grey Moonfang IV
Lia Syuki

Nice to be here so far. It'll probably be a bit before I step into the battle field to get the tutorial under way, though. Considering I'm, one, wanting to get together an image for my character just so I have something to work with and, two, about to leave for class in an hour. So even if I did get a post to step in, I probably wouldn't get very far before having to poof for four or five hours. XD
Classes are reasonable if terrible things! Go be a functioning member of society!  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:42 pm
I will most wont start until I get an answer from my husband. We might do our duel team characters we created for another guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:51 pm
The Froggy Girl
I will most wont start until I get an answer from my husband. We might do our duel team characters we created for another guild.
I eagerly await.  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:10 pm
Travesty Knight

Excuse me, my apologies for not being specific but I need to point out two errors in your post. Here in Akumu Academy, you do actually need your pokemon to take the potion before the first battle. While technically, ghost pokemon do not die, there is going to be a form of dying in the guild when a pokemon reaches below -7 HP, though it may not be a traditional form of death. Also since you are new to the guild, I would suggest you take the tutorial to better understand the mechanics of the system we use here.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:07 pm
ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Travesty Knight

Excuse me, my apologies for not being specific but I need to point out two errors in your post. Here in Akumu Academy, you do actually need your pokemon to take the potion before the first battle. While technically, ghost pokemon do not die, there is going to be a form of dying in the guild when a pokemon reaches below -7 HP, though it may not be a traditional form of death. Also since you are new to the guild, I would suggest you take the tutorial to better understand the mechanics of the system we use here.
I read the tutorial, and thank you, I wasn't aware the potion was mandatory. I'll fix my post as soon as I can, but I'm a little busy right now.  

Travesty Knight

Seeker

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:49 pm
And so begins my ever ongoing conflict with the RNG gods.  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff