Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where: The four fronds. Lutrin's hive.
When: Some time after the swamp operation.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:36 am
Azreal stared out the tram window watching the scenery pass him by. There were trolls telling dirty jokes, regular jokes, picking fights and there was even some kind of make-out session going on, If Azreal hadn’t had other things on his noodle at that moment he might have chuckled and even watched the others in the car. What had the young troll so absorbed that is favorite hobby was left ignored? His failure in the swamp so long ago, the event left him recouping in his home for a good few weeks. He did leave once in a while to visit a physician in Himsect, but outside of that he was hivebound for a good long while

The young troll absentmindedly played with his lusus wings as he thought about what he was going to do. He was going to find the last place he remembered and let out some steam. There was no way he was going to let such a horrific event scare him away, nor was he going to be known as the problem for what happened. When the tram finally stopped a crackling voice came out over the intercom announcing their stop at the four fronds.

Scarfettle lifted his head and looked at Azrael. ‘…this our stop?’ He asked the young troll.
yes, ” Azrael confirmed. Scarfettle climbed from Azrael’s lap, up his shirt and around his neck in what seemed to be one quick motion. Azrael’s only other luggage was his coat, which he pulled on. It was still stained in the colors of the blood that it had absorbed during that turbulent time. With that the young troll strode to the exit, hesitated a moment as anxiety welled up in him and finally was pushed out by impatient others. Azreal stumbled a bit and ended up breaking into a jog to keep his balance before coming to a slow stop and looking.
On any other trip, he’d probably admire the scenery and trolls here and there, but he was focused on the forest. He was sure this is where he had ended up before and there had to be a way back from here.

Azrael looked at the woods as if challenging it to make a move on him, daring it to challenge him. Internally he felt pangs of anxiety, he already knew how pretty much useless he was and Scarfettle was not a poisonous or aggressive creature. To him the forest suddenly looked terrifying. He shoved his hands into his pockets, grit what was there of his teeth and forced his feet to move towards the ominous forest. He was not a coward and no way was he going to be seen as one by any living thing on this planet.

Azreal had been walking around for a bit until it seemed like he’d left all signs of society behind.
Finally, the young troll let out a resigned sigh and ran a hand through his hair. “What am I even doing” Azreal muttered. ‘Facing your fears,’ Scarfettle replied cheerfully, which… irritated Azreal just a bit. “That’s not what I meant! ” Azreal snapped at his lusus. This caused the reaction of his lusus bearing up on him and staring at him menacingly. ‘Don’t take that tone with me!’ Scarfettle hissed at Azreal. The young troll looked off, “Sorry… I just mean, it’s not the same! ” Azreal began pacing underneath a rather large tree, frustrated by his knowledge. “Nothing is the same as on TV or in the books, I mean, did you see how Psykgi and Leeroi attacked Eridia? Don’t they know that they could be killed for that? Am I the only one that cares or thinks about these things?! ” Azreal began pulling at his hair as he walked.

Not to mention, I was completely useless all that night. I couldn’t capture any of the rebels, I couldn’t defend Eridia, I couldn’t do ANYTHING right, In the end nothing is like what happens on tv or in books and I’m not any kind of good at any of this! ” By this time Azreal’s ranting was getting louder and louder, but he figured that there was no one around the hear him. “Why was a born into this caste anyway? I’m no good in the end, ” the young blueblood finally stopped his pacing and balled his hands into fists.

‘is that all?’ Scarfettle asked trying to sound as calm as possible. “I--Yes….” Azreal said with a sniff, feeling a little bit indignant toward his lusus choice of phrase, ‘Azreal, stop being so foolish, you are nothing more than a youngling right now, those ‘rebels’ as you called them were many times your senior and size, what could you have done against someone who knows how to fight better than you?’ Azreal swung his tiny balled fist against the tree in irritation, “But I should have still done better! I could have handled everything differently! Why does everything I do turn out all wrong! ” after he had finished shouting he pulled his hand away from the cutting bark of the tree. “In the end, no matter what, I’m still no good what use is something no good like me,

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:38 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin sat at her table, snacking on a bowl of berries and granola. She held a red wax colour stick in one hand—several more lay scattered across the table—scribbling over a piece of paper. To be more precise, she was colouring, but for her lack of talent she might as well have been scribbling. Her tongue poked out the side of her mouth, and her brows gradually pinched together. At last, in exasperation, she threw the colour stick down, crumpled up the paper, and tossed it into a pile on the floor. This had not been the first failure.

“I can't!” she wailed, slumping down in her chair. She leaned her head back to stare at the ceiling. “Why is this so haaaard? I don't wanna draw any more. Grub pits.” Her eyes darted back down to the fresh sheet of paper. She scowled. “I should just make you a fruit,” she told the paper. She paused, considering. Then she raised her voice in a yell. “Dad! Do you think I should do a cherry or...?”

Before she could finish, a bass line scream interrupted her. Lutrin immediately fell silent, and dropped to the floor. Crawling forward on her belly, she went to where her lusus watched out the window. “What is it?” she whispered. “Who's out there?” Sugardad twitched his tail once, then more hesitantly, once more. Threat level: low. Even so, it would be best to exercise caution.

Silent, Lutrin got to her feet. Grabbing a broom, she prowled out onto the patio. Her eyes darted around her woodland glade. Moments later a blueblood wandered into view, in deep discussion. Crouching low, Lutrin watched and listened.

He could not have been much older than herself, but his dialogue confused and worried her. Was he a hunter? Was he alone? Why was he in the forest? Who were the rebels? Was he looking for her? Was he going to displace her? The thought made Lutrin's blood boil. Even so, she managed to contain herself. She was unseen. She was unheard. She was a shadow in the night. She was...

The blueblood punched her tree.

A primal scream tore itself from Lutrin's throat. Leaping from the platform, broom held before her like a staff she tackled the young troll. She collided with more force than she could have anticipated from the height of her fall, and staggered. Only briefly though. Releasing another wild scream, she swung the broom at the blueblood. Further vocalisations were similarly shrill and only slightly more intelligible.

How-dare-you-hurt-my-tree-who-do-you-think-you-are-going-around-beating-innocent-frond-nubs-haven't-we-been-through-enough-already-if-you-think-you-can-chase-me-out-I'll-put-your-thinkpan-in-a-terror-squash-hunters-are-terrible-and-I-don't-like-you-my-dad-is-a-yeti-and-he'll-get-you-good!!
saihen
A month and a half later...!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:18 am
No sooner had the young blueblood began to leave the tree than a series of events happened. First, there was screaming, soon after something heavy and screaming knocked him to the ground. Azreal let out a shriek of surprise as he fell the the ground. He tried his best to scramble away, but the whacks from ah-- was he being hit by a broom? The ferocity of the swipes after his terrified shrieks, the young blueblood just covered his head with his arms not even able to really defend himself. This was bad, this was really bad-- he was completely defenseless to the manic whatever it was that was attacking him. Panic gripped him, scarfettle was trapped under Azrael so he couldn't do anything to defend his charge. Azrael clenched his eyes shut, rolled away from the broom and quickly sat up. He brought his arms up to protect his face which was still pretty badly bruised.

" What are you talking about?!" Azrael shouted at the top of his lungs. His arms blocked out anything really definable on his assailant, though as he had sat up he recognized that it was a troll. Size, age and color were lost in the frenzy and all he could do was hear her barely intelligible shrieking. Something about chasing her out and a yeti? Her tree??? All that this did was to further confuse the young blueblood as the assault continued. He wasn't there to cause anyone harm at all. " JUST STOP WILL YOU!, I'm not here to do anything to you or your tree!" He could only hope that his shouts reached her because he didn't know when scarfettle would decide to intervene and blind the orangeblood.

Green Minuet

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:43 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin suddenly paused in her assault, broom raised in mid-swing. She squinted at the blueblood, expression suspicious. Leery, she hopped back a pace, keeping her broom at the ready. Eyes sweeping up and down, she studied the blueblood, taking in everything from the curvature of his horns to the thick ruff of his boots and coat. Her gaze paused briefly on the symbol of his shirt, then on the long fluffy lusus on the ground behind him. Neither troll nor lusus appeared particularly threatening. In the forest though, where highbloods hunted lowbloods for sport, the blue hue he wore was threat enough.

She flung her broom towards him with dramatic flourish. “If you're not here to—oh my gosh, are you okay? I'm so sorry! She had been standing closer to the blueblood than she thought and had cracked the end of the broom against his nose. “I promise that time was an accident. Really!”

saihen
Wakka!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:59 am
With a a shout that was a mix of surprise and pain Azrael brought his hand to his face just in time for blueblood to begin leaking from it. His nose had been brutalized badly when he fell after the incident of medicine vs poison at the swamp and so it didn't take too much pressure for the ungodly floodgates to open. Blue blood was pouring down his hand. That was the last straw, first he was attacked for no reason, screamed at for no reason and above it all she drew blood with a broom. " You know, I wouldn't have guessed it was an accident with how you assaulted me as I was innocently walking through the forest, are you braindead or just stupid?!" Azrael shot venemously at the brownblood. " I mean, come on, a broom? I could kill you right now... I OUGHT to kill you right now for this!" The young blueblood said darkly, he was more offended by the sheer stupidity of this troll than the actual attack itself. He could commend them for guts, but they lost points for sheer stupidity. " If you're going to attack a highblood, you're better off trying to kill them, your life is already forfit once you attack, highbloods have killed for less," Azrael clicked is tongue and began searching around for anything to help staunch the flow of blood from his nose. " Whether that was an accident or not, your other attacks were not, since you apologized I will not take offense to it this time, but be more careful with who you decide to atack, smarten up and we won't have a problem... now, if you would be so kind as to get me something for this blood, I would greatly appreciate it," He commanded with an obvious air of annoyance towards the orangeblooded twit.

Green Minuet
SORRY ITS SO SHORT. but finally here.

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:09 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

At his harsh retort, Lutrin's concerned expression gave way to a fierce scowl. Who did this blueblood think he was, calling her stupid? He had no idea what dangers she had to contend with on a nightly basis. Lutrin had never encountered prejudice from highbloods before (or at least none that she recognised), but this troll seemed to embody the spirit of it. He was living proof that casteism within the hemospectrum was alive and well. Disgusting.

As much as she wanted to scream back in his face, the blueblood's next remark sent her hopping back two paces. Kill her? A pit of dread opened up in her stomach, accompanied by the warm rush of anger... She was indignant. Kill her? For what—protecting her home? Clutching the broom in both hands, she raised it in front of her as a shield. Slowly, she began to edge backwards.

The rest of his words only fed into her temper. At last she could hold it back no longer. “You can use poison ivy for all I care!!” she snapped. “Anyway, what do you know about living in the forest? Out here, it's act first, ask questions later. But I at least don't kill people just because I feel like it!” She had put enough distance between her and the blueblood. Using the broom as a pole, she vaulted into a tree with low hanging branches.

Her voice needled him from the canopy. “You're a monster!!

saihen
Woops.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:54 pm
MONSTER? HE WAS THE MONSTER HERE? " Now you wait a minute!" he shouted at the tree. " I did not do anything to you and I'm sure your tree hurt me more than I damaged it with my frustration. If anything you're just being melodramatic and overexaggerating everything," Where all lowbloods like this? No, psykgi was reasonable! But this girl, she was completely insufferable, he hadn't done anything at all and in fact she was the one who should be considered a monster for her actions." I have no idea what it's like surviving in the forest, but I know a lowblood like you could die in here and it's a terrible idea to attack a highblood! You're lucky I'm not an older more vicious one," Azrael finally got to his knees and pushed himself up off the ground and onto his feet.

" The only reason I said anything was because you did something stupid and dangerous in any other circumstance, but you're too stupid to realize that I was trying to help raise your chaces of survival, so whatever, sorry I tried I'll remember that in the future," He scoffed and bent down to pick up his lusus who leapt up to inspect his charge and began walking back towards the train station. His venture into the swamp would probably have to wait another night. For now, he had best go get cleaned up. Tch, now he had to wait until later.

Green Minuet

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

She was lucky? Ha! He was one who was lucky. He was lucky that she had not picked a chestnut tree for her perch, or she would be sending him home with a whole bushel.

Could chestnuts even come in bushels?

Dismissing that train of thought, Lutrin forced herself to focus on the subject at hand. Chestnuts or no, she still had an irate blueblood chewing her out and calling her stupid of all things. He sure liked to use that word. Three times, she counted, also with a mention of braindead. Maybe he was stupid. Worse than that though, he was acting like she was the bad guy. Stupid she could stand for, but villainous she could not. Ignoring the chittering of Sugardad from the rail of her hive, Lutrin swung into an adjacent tree.

“You're not my lusus!!” Lutrin snapped, voice bouncing around the clearing. She was good and riled. “It's not your job to decide what's safe or not for me! And even if it were, that's terrible advice anyway!” She flew into another tree, shadowing him from the canopy. “You're not much older than me—I can tell—so where do you get off bossing me around?!” There was a pause. Above Azrael, the leaves of the trees rustled. Then suddenly Lutrin dropped down in front of him.

“I wouldn't be afraid of you if you were bigger or bluer.” Planting her feet, she crossed her arms and stared him down. He might have been higher blooded, and he might have worried her with the threat of death before, but he had not yet acted on it. Even if it came to a fight, she knew she would win. He was on her turf. “Now, I'm willing to apologise if you are, but right now you're being a snot.” As she blocked his path, his nose continued to drip. “A bloody snot,” she corrected after a beat, suppressing the urge to laugh.

saihen
୧(๑•̀ᗝ•́)૭

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:00 am
Azrael stopped and looked at the tree tops. How was she keeping up with him? he felt the familiar pangs of his curiosity overtake his anger. As she ranted on he let out an exasperated sigh. Obviously, he was a blueblood and it was his job to protect those weaker and lower than him. What else would give him the authority to boss her around? Did she not pay attention? Or was she just ignorant-- ah! that was it! She was ignorant, she needed to be taught, force was obviously not the way to go! He took a deep breath uuuntil the orangeblood got to her 'bloody snot' comment. His mouth twitched, so she was a comedian too? Well, actually that was really funny, but no, he had to be stern! She had done something wrong and she needed to learn better somehow.

Azrael was slightly startled when she suddenly dropped down, but instead of doing anymore shouting he took a deep breath and tried to relax. He wiped his hand on his jacket, leaving blue-ish stains on the black. " I did not intend to upset you, my intention was good, I assure you...good, in the sense that I did not know your tree was here and was just... really frustrated, things haven't been well for me you see? And, if I had known you lived here, I would not have done anything to harm... it."" He paused to think of what else to say, " I had been on my way to take care of something in the swamp and You, startled me, I don't know if you know this, but this is a place where highblood primarily go, something like that could get you into a bad way with someone and I would hate for you to make a mistake like that on someone who could kill you, you're obviously able bodied, brave and.... a comedian," He shifted uncomfortably as he struggled to get these last words out. " I overreacted, for this and my other actions towards you this evening, I do apologize,"

He felt his stomach churn as he apologized to the lowblood menace, But... in all fairness, he had overreacted. So, that was his bad for sure, however everything else was on her. It was now her turn to face what she had done. " If we could, I wish to start over and pretend this never happened, that is to say...can we call peace for now?." He held out his non-bloody hand for a handshake. " I'm Azrael Mortis, to whom do I owe the pleasure of being soundly bested by?"

Green Minuet
Savage

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:07 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin listened to what the blueblood had to say with a stony expression, arms crossed. As he went on, her eyes narrowed in suspicion but she made no comment. When at last he offered his hand to her, she made a great show of consideration, hemming and hawing, and stroking her chin.

Hmmmm! Her gaze went from his hand to his face. She scrutinised him for a long moment. Then, finally she reached out and took his hand. Rather than shake it however, she pinned his thumb with her own. She gave the blueblood a broad grin. “Gotcha!” she exclaimed.

Pulling away, Lutrin threw her hands up in the air and did a victory circle, complete with hoots and hops. “Who is the greatest military tactician! Lutrin is! That's who! Three cheers for Lutrin!” She proceeded to whoop loudly. When she had finished, she turned to face the blueblood again. She pointed at her nose. “That's me!” she explained. “I'm Lutrin! Now wait right here! I'll get something for your sniffnode!!”

With that, she vanished once more into the canopy, taking her broom with her.

saihen
Months later!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:10 pm
Azrael could barely breath with the energy of what happened. Had he just been... duped? the entire time, it was a ploy???? Azrael stared at his hand, Lutrin long gone up the trees by now. " Was that..... all just a game, Did I play right into her fingers?" He muttered to himself still shocked, mouth slightly agape as he tried to process the meaning of her actions. " had this been a battle, she would have annihilated me with such wiles, I see, so this entire time, she could have destroyed me, she makes up for strength with some form of manipulative mind," Azrael kept his voice low as he muttered this to himself, finally he took his eyes off of his hand and looked back at the canopy.

He stared and stared, when would she be back? He now felt more curious about this strange troll and less outright enraged. Still, he'd like o be able to beat her into submission to some extent, but he had to respect a lowblood-- no, a troll who could get the better of him. With a tilt of his head, Azrael put a hand on his hip, " I still hate you so much.... But I must congratulate you on such foresight and tact as to win over me," he frowned, no, that didn't sound right at all. that sounded like he was trying to propose some sort of blackrom. He wasn't ready for that in any way. he had to say something that really translated how he felt about the lowblood, something to the point. Maybe he would figure it out once she got back.

As he pondered what to say next, the young blueblood took a seat next to the tree and leaned his head against it. This was a pretty nice spot, it was a different kind of nice from busthind but it was definitelly something he felt inspired to draw. Would the mad orangeblood let him draw the scenery? Maybe draw her in the scenery? Who knew until she came back.

Green Minuet
HERE IT IS FINALLY.

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:41 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

As soon as Lutrin reached her hive, she received a stern talking to from her lusus. No matter how harmless they might appear, highbloods were never ones to provoke. While Lutrin may have been clever and wily, her opponents would always have Alternian justice on their side. Hanging her head, Lutrin made a great show of remorse. She was sorry she had made him worry, and she would do better in the future. For the present though, she had a bloody sniffnode to attend to! Nodding, SugarDad simply reminded her to be careful.

Several minutes later, Lutrin swung through the trees once more. As she neared the spot where she had left the blueblood—Azrael he had called himself—she slowed, and took on a more stealthy approach. Leaping from branch to branch in near silence, she at last found a perch directly over the blueblood's head. She stretched herself out along its length and peered through the leaves. The troll did not appear to be doing anything aside from resting. Nor did he assault any more trees in her absence. That was a good thing. He must have been telling the truth before. Still Lutrin continued to watch, riddled with curiosity.

Finally, after a few minutes had passed, she dropped down into the undergrowth. She landed in a roll, moss and twigs sticking in her hair and jersey. As she rose to her feet however, she waved a pair of tissues enthusiastically, untouched by the forest. “Ta-dah! Your saviour has arrived!” She performed a great, sweeping bow. At the same time, she offered the napkins.

saihen
I forgot how much I loved this RP.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:18 pm
Green Minuet

Azrael looked up at the orangeblood as she, once again, jarred him back to the dirt of Alternia's ground. What was with that absolutely perky attitude of hers? He didn't make any move to accept the napkins at first, but eventually did, pressing the material against his nose and mouth to dab up the blueblood that stained his face, when he'd gotten a bit of it stopped he finally spoke up. "Hmmm.... I don't know about saviour, but i will admit you are a very clever thing, suckering me into a game of wits without my even knowing it," He said as he held the napkin to his nose to ensure no more blood fall and mess.

"I have not met a lowerblooded troll quite as clever or as energetic as you and that deserves to be recognized at the least, I don't have any prize to give you for impressing me besides maybe a handful of beetles, I believe you would make a great warrior in the future... Lutrin, I commend you," He gave a bob of his head in a semi-bow and held out his clean hand. "I was wondering, since this area is your home.... would you allow, without ant further harm to my person, me to draw this area in my sketchbook... If you wish to be in it you may..."  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:35 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin stared at the blueblood, baffled. She had no idea what he was talking about. Nevertheless she soaked up the praise.

Hands on her hips, she struck a noble pose and nodded along to his words. “A great warrior is right! My coming has been foretold by the gladiators of old for centuries! Even the great spacebeasts know to fear me!” She raised one hand to screen her eyes as she gazed up towards the moon. “From the coldest reaches of the universe, there is no opponent I cannot defeat, either through wits or laugher. Like this!” With her hand back on her hip, she let out a loud, boisterous laugh.

“Oh uh...” She had neglected the blueblood's hand. And his question. Eagerly, she reached out to take the former and give it a vigour shake, while she addressed the latter. “Of course! Anyone can draw the trees, silly! As long as drawing doesn't mean punching them anyway.” She smiled. “Can I watch?”

saihen

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces