Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:09 pm
I LIKE TO PLOT SOMETIMES, SO HAVE SOME, MAYBE? 8U

I suck at intros so just... Yeah. 8|

TOC:

1. You're here (Unless you're a ghost, then please guide me to the afterlife)
2. Hues and how to contact
3. Rastin Morden
4. Reserved
5. Reserved
6. Reserved
7. Reserved
8. Reserved (Because I like even numbers)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:18 pm
WHO ARE YOU?

EXCELLENT QUESTION! I have no idea. I'm Lavender Hues, but you can call Pidgie or Hues. I really don't like to chat about myself because, quite frankly, I'm not very interesting. 8D; I like to plot, rp, organize, and color, but that's pretty much it. I may not be the fastest person when replying to things, so please bear with me. I promise I haven't forgotten the thing you are asking me about. (And if you aren't asking me about anything, consider it a fair warning? 8V)

OKAY, HOW CAN WE COMMUNICATE?

- Quote me here, because I won't see it if you don't. (Seriously, quote me everywhere, I get lost)
- PM me, I always look at my inbox.
- If you want off Gaia information, PM me. I won't give out my AIM or Skype in thread for privacy reasons.

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:20 pm
RASTIN, YOU NEED FRESH AIR. YOUR CLOAK SMELLS LIKE CAT HAIR AND DEATH.

User Image

Who the hell is this?: Rastin Morden
Where do they live?: Forests, in his cabin, far from the rest of society.
What are they like?:
Dependable: Despite being a homebody, Rastin keeps his promises when he makes them, even if he'd rather be home instead. Yeah, yeah, he agreed to help you move boxes, he's gonna help, just don't sound so happy. UGH. Where's the tea? He'll want tea. Get him some TEA. Stupid boxes...

Systematic: Rastin gets things done, plain and simple. He'll never leave something unfinished, no matter his mood. He's also good at juggling multiple tasks at once, it's like he was born to multitask. He gets his work done by making lists and pairing up easier tasks with other similar tasks. If three things can be done in the same room in a particular order, it makes getting them done easier, and a little fun if you ask him.

Hard-working: Along with his diligence, Rastin gets things done well. He takes his time with his work and works hard, assuring that each and every thing he completes is the best he could do. From housework to personal projects, you can be assured that Rastin poured his heart and soul into it, even if it was a task he didn't want to take in the first place.

Moody: Rastin's a very fickle individual who goes through throngs of emotions at the drop of a hat. You'll never know for sure what sort of mode he's in until you talk to him, and that alone can be a struggle. His hood hides far more than his face.

Stubborn: Rastin's the sort who refuses to budge from his daily routine and usual comforts. No, he won't bother visiting your house for a party, nor will he go out of his way on a journey. He'd much rather be close to home where it's comfortable, warm, and quiet.

Obsessive: Rastin obsesses over little details in things and his daily rituals to the point where it's an annoyance to others. His books must go in that corner and be tilted just the way he wants them, and his cloak can't be tied from right to left at any cost, lest he have a conniption and dissolve into a billion pieces.

Apathetic: Rastin simply doesn't care about what much of the world has to offer him. So what if he's of high-blood? What has that ever gotten him but unwanted admiration? He doesn't care for your gifts, he doesn't need to be constantly fawned over, and he just doesn't care about what you have to say. You're not lower than he is, nonsense, everyone is equally irritating in his eyes. His apathy extends only to the social aspect of his life, not to his personal life. He'll always care about what he wants to do for himself and remain staunchly particular about caring about what others want him to do.

What do they want right now?: Peace, quiet, and a nice cup of tea.
What do they think of others?: Most trolls are annoying as hell and need to leave him alone. He warms up to others slowly, but the process can be made easier if your troll is calm and accepts that he's not going to be their best friend within a few months. Slow and steady wins the race.
What do they like?: Tea, warmth, oversized clothing, solitude, and working.
What don't they like?: Being crowded, hyperactive trolls, high-bloods who boast about themselves, and having a full social schedule.
Okay, so, what are you looking for plotwise?:

- Friendships: This jerk needs friends, even if he won't admit it. Your troll will need to earn his respect and trust slowly, he won't be all buddy buddy without a few meetings. He's inclined to those who like books, tea, and have calmer personalities, but feel free to suggest ideas.

- Annoying acquaintances: I.E. Trolls who he'll need to endure and probably argue with. Those with excitable, pushy, or boastful personalities automatically fit here. Just bring your ideas for this.

- Enemies: This is going to be the hardest thing to accomplish because Rastin gets irritated very easily, but that doesn't make him want to attack or curse them. Your troll needs to be some kind of horror story, something that'll turn "Shut the hell up" into "I'll make you shut the hell up." Show me what you got!

- Other purplebloods: Rastin doesn't give a rat's a** about what blood color you are (Because everyone annoys him equally), but would like to find others like him out of curiosity. He will not join someone in a "Purples are the best LOL" chat, though. He's not that kind of troll.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:21 pm
FOUR  

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:21 pm
FIVE  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:22 pm
SIX  

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

SEVEN  
EIGHT  

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:49 pm
OKAY THIS IS OPEN. COME PLOT, MAYBE?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:56 pm
*stuffs near-future sephos at*

>3  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:00 pm
DraconicFeline

AH YES, THIS. THIS. ALL OF THIS. -Shoves them together and watches them argue- o uo  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:24 pm
Luxara is here to amiably harass all irritable forest children  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200