Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Character Plots
Look guys, Aura has plots! (Updated 7/30/17)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:59 pm
Here you have the plot thread that should have been made ages ago! I'm actually always up for a roleplay, so please don't hesitate to contact me if something listed strikes your fancy! But also contact me if you have an idea that's not listed, because I'm super interested to hear it! I'm online most of the time, so you can pm me, post here, or hunt me down in discord and I'll get back to you as quick as I can! (I'm also super shy about asking other people first, so if you want a rp with me, please please please let me know and I will love you forever)

Also just as a warning, I get hit with writer's block fairly often and can be a bit slow to reply. You're welcome to nudge me every so often, moreso if the rp in question is time sensitive somehow, but please know that I don't ever abandon rps and always keep up with replies I owe in a spreadsheet to make sure I don't forget.

Here's the quick status of my trolls:
      1. Etsali Azeban: OPEN for RP and Battles!
      2. Lorata Gorgos: OPEN for RP and Battles!
      3. Garand Luceid: OPEN for RP!
      4. Tzofia Ocelli: OPEN for RP!

You can click the pictures in the posts below to jump to their profiles.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Etsali Azeban
                                  Locations: New Hemisect, Swamp, Civisect, Anywhere there's people to rob

Quadrants: Etsali's red quadrant is closed, because she is ridiculously attracted to one Ephias Sagine, but at this point her other quadrants are open. Right now I'm particularly interested in finding her a kismesis who can keep her on her toes!

Plot Ideas:

Thieves Guild
                                  If your troll is a thief or you want them to become one in the future, I'd absolutely love for Etsali to meet them! She hasn't thought it up yet, but if she makes enough connections that'd be willing to do it, she'll be putting together a group for more elaborate heists in the future. The more, the merrier, and the more ridiculous plans we can pull off.

Oooh, Shiny
                                  Etsali is obsessed with collecting shiny objects and hoarding them in her hive. She spends a lot of time thinking about getting more of them and more often than not that means plotting ways to steal them from other trolls. That's probably the easiest way for another troll to encounter her, by catching her in the act in one way or another. Whether she's stealing from them directly, or they witnessed her steal from someone else, there's plenty of room for stuff to happen.

Wanna Trade?
                                  Once you figure out what she's after in life, it's pretty easy to figure out how to make use of it. Although she enjoys the challenge of stealing, Etsali is also on occasion willing to trade for what she wants. Maybe there's some (non-shiny) thing your troll needs but can't figure out how to get at, or maybe they just need something done that would be easier for someone who claims to be the sneakiest. All you need is something shiny enough to catch her eye and a good enough pitch to keep her from taking it directly from you.

Finders Keepers
                                  There's only one kind of thief that Etsali can't stand, and it's the one that tries to steal from her. Once she's gotten herself attached to something, whether it's a shiny object or a troll she's taken a liking to, she takes keeping it safe and sound very seriously. What's the point of a hoard if you can't keep it, after all. She'll fight tooth and nail both to keep what's hers out of anyone else's hands and to make enemies pay for hurting her loved ones. She'll definitely be out for blood and isn't above murdering threats, though, so careful on this one!

You Look Familiar
                                  If your troll's already been involved with Etsali during any meta grouping or anything like that, even just in passing, then I definitely want her to get the chance to get to know them more. Since her specific groups (Tunnel Snakes and Cops and Robbers) probably already know that because I gush about it, right now this is mostly in regards to Rebels in general! I really want her to make more connections in there.

Have A Little Faith
                                  As a known member of a rebel faction, Etsali has taken on a disguise for her ventures into public. Going by Faithe Keeper and generally acting the part of a polite lowblood eager to please and entertain her betters, she's reconnected with her old friend Zindel Tagino and gotten herself a job as his bodyguard and occasional dance battle partner. Got a problem with the Sultry Star that she might need to step in on? Think there's something a little off about Faithe? Plenty of room for shenanigans with alter egos.

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:00 pm

Lorata Gorgos
                                          Locations: Civisect City or New Hemisect City mostly, unless you have a plan to get her elsewhere

Quadrants: Totally open!

Plot Ideas:

What A Brat
                                          Although she's definitely developed more empathy for other trolls as she's gotten older, there's no denying that she is still more than a bit of a spoiled brat. She can be very self-centered, resists admitting that she is wrong about anything as much as possible, and frequently flies into a temper when things don't go her way. While she does clearly believe lowbloods are capable of rising above what society expects of them, she also can't help but whole-heartedly reject the very idea that any one of them could ever come close to a seadweller. Plenty of room for Hemospectrumy mishaps here!

Tall Tales
                                          Lorata loves a good story more than anything (well except for maybe herself and her heroes). If your troll's the kind to tell one, they'll find a good listener right here. It doesn't matter how much they stretch the truth, if it's an amazing tale, she'll be hanging on their every word. She'll probably even believe it if you do a good enough job keeping her interested.

Here, Take This
                                          Lorata's got plenty of money to throw around, and she will throw it at your troll in a heartbeat if she thinks it will help them become better in some way. Does your troll need better clothes, something vital to improving their special skill set, or even just better food? Here's a possible source. Seriously, let her help you or she might get offended.

Holding Out For A Hero
                                          Lorata's mission in life is to find trolls with potential and train them up into something worthy of being called a hero! This ties in to the plot point above, of course, but if you specifically want her help moving up in the world, this is how you get it. Despite her casteism, she does seem to believe it's possible for a lowblood to rise above what society thinks of them and will do everything she can to provide a means for them to do so (as long as they don't start thinking they can do better than her too).

Leading the Way
                                          During her growth, Lorata came to a decision that the best way to find and make heroes might just be to show others how it's done. Making a hero of herself will only make it easier to lead the others she makes, after all. She's making an effort to take on leadership roles more officially in events and is ready to make daring rescues the way others have done for her in the past. So far, throwing together a ragtag bunch of survivors from the Civisect Space Ladder incident to save trolls from the rubble is her biggest step forwards. I'm definitely interested in more chances for her to be the hero and be acknowledged for it.

Alternia Needs Heroes
                                          You've heard her slogan, of course, and by now you must know that she sponsored every troll to win a title in Superstar Authority. In retrospect, it seems as if every contestant must have been singing her praises and spreading her message. Lorata is clearly a Very Important Person in the world, and she's got the clout to make things happen for people, now more than ever. She's willing to go out of her way to do just that for trolls she deems worthy, in a way well beyond simply offering better food/clothes/training opportunities. Think more personal recommendations into military reserves or introductions to other Very Important Persons and you're looking in the right direction.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:03 pm
Garand Luceid
Locations: Chittentown, Desert

Quadrants: He's too young to seriously consider anything!

Plot Ideas:

Dream Chaser
Garand spends a good portion of his nights wandering the deserts around Chittentown in search of ruins to explore. Well, technically the reason he started wandering is so his lusus could find and check on his old burrows, but the pair have since accepted that the troll is extremely interested in what he can find as well. He is thus always always always open for desert adventures of any kind at any time!

Gunner's Heaven
Garand's other primary interest is in guns! He has plans to study as much as possible so that he can learn to build them on his own and even occasionally does odd jobs around Chittentown with the express purpose of buying parts that might be useful in that endeavor. I would love for him to meet trolls who use guns, so that he can gush over their weapons, inspect how they're made, and maybe get a liiiittle bit of a head start on his future business of building and repairing them.

Small Flowers
The vast majority of Garand's life has been spent in desert sands, and now that he's had a chance to venture out and see more of Alternia, he is absolutely fascinated by plantlife. A simple field of green grass and flowers blooming is practically like an awe-inspiring paradise to the blueblood. He's even been trying to find some way to make more of it grow near his hive. Seeing people disrespect nature is thus one of the few things that riles him up. These are things to be cherished and protected!

Guardian
Garand's understanding of the Hemospectrum is that it's a highblood's duty to look out for and protect lowerbloods. He does not take kindly in any way to seeing other highbloods abuse their station to stomp all over those they should be helping and is more than willing to stand up for those being bullied. This is the other major way to rile him up and toss him into a fight, although obviously as a kid it can't be too big a thing just yet.  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:04 pm
Tzofia Ocelli
Locations: Civisect City, Beach

Quadrants: Too young to seriously consider yet!

Survivor
Tzofia was in the Civisect Space Ladder when the bomb went off and has been both physically and emotionally scarred by the experience. Meeting other survivors, gradually becoming better able to process everything that happened and how she feels about it, and learning more about how others have coped with the experience in comparison to how she has would all be good for her in the long run for sure! It doesn't necessarily have to be about the space ladder either, if you have a troll who went through a similarly traumatizing incident.

Pushover
Tzofia's inability to deal with conflict and her eagerness to please others makes it hard to stand up for herself. She caves in when things get tough because it just feels safer, she is easily talked into doing things for others even if she's not sure she wants to, and she'll even go so far as to let others take credit for things she's done because she doesn't want the attention it would require to dispute it. Maybe your troll thinks she needs to get her act together and start acting more like a real purpleblood, or maybe they could want to take advantage of the chance to push around a highblood.

Too Far
Even a troll terrified of fighting can hit a point where she's had enough of how she's being treated. Take her way outside of her comfort zone, leave her there, and keep pushing and eventually her frustration will bubble up and out into a outburst of mixed yelling and crying. It's mortifying and more than a little terrifying, but it'd probably be good for her to get things off her chest and could have interesting consequences on relationships!

Check the Facts
Tzofia near obsessively keeps a journal on her interactions with other trolls and things they have said or done in her presence, in the hopes of being able to quickly spot a deception and keep herself safe from malicious plots. She's still not entirely sure what she'd do once she caught someone though, and it'd definitely be interesting to find out! Or, really, for her information to come in useful in a situation somehow!

Is That Peachick!?
As a runner up in the Superstar Authority competition, Peachick is a well known name throughout Alternia, and she has her own dedicated fan base to prove it. Although she wore a peacock mascot suit for every event appearance, it showed enough of her face for the observant to pick her out of a crowd. Come say hello, ask for an autograph, watch her watch you nervously!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:07 pm
Will I ever have more than five trolls? Probably not, and if I do they can start their own little thread. So this'll be the last reserved post!  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:19 pm
I see the potential for MUCH Lorata/Psy interaction in the future. They have the same/similar/overlapping goals, after all. Lorata wants to make heros, Psy wants to make trolls the best they can be, and psy doesn't mind a little pretend games either.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:54 am
Hey Garand, you want a gardener? Any ideas for how to bring him and sephos together?

And how about Tzofia and Psykgi? Sounds like she could use some help. They can at least meet, since Psykgi knows Static.

And, of course, always Psy-Lorata and Kei-Etsali, though Kei is "over it".  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Character Plots

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items