Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <PAY-PER-VIEW>
TNW:R Presents: Day of Uprising (2/27/15) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:38 pm
Big Show would be struck by Cena, beginning to stumble back. However, he would come back at Cena with a few strikes of his own to daze the man who defeated him earlier.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:40 pm
John showed his side of ruthless aggression as he tried to hang in the fight with Big Show attempting to kick him in the sack.  

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:43 pm
Big Show was kicked there enough to know Cena would take a cheap shot. The Giant caught the foot of Cena, gave him a smile, and looked to knock him out with a WMD right across his skull.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:45 pm
John went down lights out on his back from the punch  

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:47 pm
Big Show looked to pick up Cena who was dead weight at this time after being knocked out. Once the supposed Champ was picked up, the Giant looked to toss Cena's body at the door of the car that Daniel's leg popped out of, looking to destroy Cena and Daniel at the same time with one large push.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:48 pm
Cena against his will was thrown into Daniel.  

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

Cedric Alexander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:49 pm
"AHHHHH!" Daniel screams in a very painful way as he leg has to be actually broken this time. As Daniel goes crazy in the back seat holding his leg as officials run out to force Big Show to leave. "THAT'S IT SHOW, HE'S DONE GO NOW!."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:53 pm
Big Show would be surrounded by officials of many sizes, all small compared to the Giant who would be shouting,

"You did this, Cena! You broke his leg, you son of a b***h!"

The officials began to get pushy, which is when Big Show would turn to one of the officials and hit him with the WMD. Once it connected and the others backed up, he would walk away from the scene.  

Worlds Largest Athlete

Cedric Alexander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:54 pm
Some come to the aid of Daniel as the signals a medic. As the camera fades to next backstage scene.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:55 pm
Cena started to come to hearing Show's accusations and then he turned looking at Daniel with fear and sorrow.  

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:56 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

The Miz had been pacing around the backstage area while a man in a dashing gray suit would have appeared in front of the camera speaking as The Miz had been pacing around in the back.

Guy: It looks as though tonight The Miz barely stood a ch-
The Miz: [interrupts the man from resuming by stealing his microphone] That's cute, really. It really is, you see the fact that most of you people thought I could barely stand a chance out there, you're wrong. Did you see what I did out there? Unlike many other competitors in that ring I went straight for it and I went ahead and angered the beast, like no one else can. No one in the back has as much guts as I do. You've heard it on Twitter, Facebook, whatever social media. I've promoted my intentions to the whole world to see, for Brock Lesnar to see. And what happens when I go out there in that Elimination Chamber pod? You're right, you've seen it. I did get eliminated, but I'm not going to sit around not keeping my word. I'm self proclaiming myself to be "The Hollywood Hunter" for a valuable reason and that's because I am. You know what's the best thing about being a "Hollywood Hunter" it's that hunters learn from their mistakes, like I have today. Next time, however, I will present to you a different story from The Miz. I'm not going to let this animal slip through my fingers again and once The Miz finally gets his intended job finished and it's not gonna be on Seth Rollins, it's not gonna be on Triple H, it's going to be on the one and only Brock Lesnar and until I can finally rest my hands on him then I will show you what it's like to step into the ring with an awesome one and I'll prove to all of you people that I'm worth it. So go ahead, go spread your hatred towards me, tell everyone how I'm going to fail. But ask yourself this, "Would I be brave enough to call out Brock Lesnar?". I'm done, oh and I'm honored to reprise my role as Jake Carter for The Marine 4, go check it out. [winks to the camera as he tosses the microphone aside and leaves, disappearing into the mist of the hallways]

[TNW:R™] <PAY-PER-VIEW>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff