Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:04 am
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

A rabbit o.o a werewolf and rabbit for guards xD Ashelia would not stop hunting/chase him/her

Yep... XD And she would probably flirt with Ash, make jokes.. And run for her life while laughing.

xD do you have any evil characters? we need more evilness...also Sky needs friends

Well... There is one.. Ana... She's a witch... A very strong one. And kind of wants to commit genocide as far as humans are concerned.... If Sky needs friends, I have lots of friendly characters who he... Probably couldn't deal with. XD

*gasps* I just remembered! There's also this fluffy necromancer character I've been kind of working on!!!! She's... Not exactly evil, but she could be convinced to do evil things.

The witch is a great one! Her and sky have very similar goals. The necromancer is a good one as well

XD Sky wants to commit genocide too, huh? That's sad. If he succeeded, there wouldn't be anyone left to kill. What would he do then? XD Hmm... Actually, Echo is has a character who is Ana's brother.. Could convince him to bring that character out to play here too, maybe...
Yea.. Seva isn't really evil as much as she is neutral.

Well Genocide in a specific manner. Slaying most of the population, letting them rebuild to gain hope and then repeat the process. Endless slaughtering and effectively controlling everything. That's his main goal  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:27 am
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

xD do you have any evil characters? we need more evilness...also Sky needs friends

Well... There is one.. Ana... She's a witch... A very strong one. And kind of wants to commit genocide as far as humans are concerned.... If Sky needs friends, I have lots of friendly characters who he... Probably couldn't deal with. XD

*gasps* I just remembered! There's also this fluffy necromancer character I've been kind of working on!!!! She's... Not exactly evil, but she could be convinced to do evil things.

The witch is a great one! Her and sky have very similar goals. The necromancer is a good one as well

XD Sky wants to commit genocide too, huh? That's sad. If he succeeded, there wouldn't be anyone left to kill. What would he do then? XD Hmm... Actually, Echo is has a character who is Ana's brother.. Could convince him to bring that character out to play here too, maybe...

Well Genocide in a specific manner. Slaying most of the population, letting them rebuild to gain hope and then repeat the process. Endless slaughtering and effectively controlling everything. That's his main goal

Ah. Ana's more for total eradication of the species.
... I think Sky would get along with Seva better. She'd probably be less argumentative (and a lot fluffier)... She doesn't really talk most of the time at all though. XD Ahhh, choices... They're so hard.......  

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:59 am
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

... I think Sky would get along with Seva better. She'd probably be less argumentative (and a lot fluffier)... She doesn't really talk most of the time at all though. XD Ahhh, choices... They're so hard.......

lol Still either one would be very interesting but I have been thinking and the necromancer would be super fun to corrupt  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:06 am
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

lol Still either one would be very interesting but I have been thinking and the necromancer would be super fun to corrupt

XD I sees.. Yea, I didn't think about it in terms like that. *entire inner debate was about whether to go with the fluffy character instead of the not fluffy one*

I think Ana will probably still be showing up though. XD  

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:46 am
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

XD I sees.. Yea, I didn't think about it in terms like that. *entire inner debate was about whether to go with the fluffy character instead of the not fluffy one*

either way Sky is going to have lots of fun everyone and I plan on his entrance being very...messy

You know what... i wonder what would happen if a Spiritmancer and a necromancer fought each other  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:52 am
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

either way Sky is going to have lots of fun everyone and I plan on his entrance being very...messy

You know what... i wonder what would happen if a Spiritmancer and a necromancer fought each other

Of course. XD Of course his entrance will be messy. That's the only good way for a homicidal demon to make his presence known. XD

Shenanigans. Many shenanigans that annoy the dead. And probably also the living. Know what? Scratch that. Shenanigans that would annoy everyone.
... I feel like the winner would be someone else entirely.  

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:58 am
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

Of course. XD Of course his entrance will be messy. That's the only good way for a homicidal demon to make his presence known. XD

Shenanigans. Many shenanigans that annoy the dead. And probably also the living. Know what? Scratch that. Shenanigans that would annoy everyone.

xDDD probably! I can only imagine Sev and Shinda going at it...and she's scared of/strongly dislikes Necromancers xDDD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:09 am
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

xDDD probably! I can only imagine Sev and Shinda going at it...and she's scared of/strongly dislikes Necromancers xDDD

Yea... No one would be happy with either of them. For some reason, I'm reminded of how this ended up. o.o Who's Shinda????  

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:37 am
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

Yea... No one would be happy with either of them. For some reason, I'm reminded of how this ended up. o.o Who's Shinda????

Shinda is my student spiritmancer she's also the music tutor xP  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:46 am
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

Shinda is my student spiritmancer she's also the music tutor xP

.... Should totally have Seva mess with her. She'd be like a walking ball of fluffy terror for Shinda. XD  

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:04 pm
Man I can't wait for this thing to start! Also Ima make Silvers profile. I need it for parent teacher conferences xD
XxIce_Reaper

Rush and Crush

mystiecat537

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:47 am
Nightmares in Daydreams
Man I can't wait for this thing to start! Also Ima make Silvers profile. I need it for parent teacher conferences xD
XxIce_Reaper

Rush and Crush

mystiecat537

o.o .... How would those conferences even go? XD  

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:56 pm
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
XxIce_Reaper

Rush and Crush

mystiecat537

Easy, Silver shows up and does something funny then leaves and pays no mind that she's a Lord of Hell and randomly shows up at an academy design to stop and or kill hell spawn and demons xDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:03 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
XxIce_Reaper

Rush and Crush

mystiecat537

Easy, Silver shows up and does something funny then leaves and pays no mind that she's a Lord of Hell and randomly shows up at an academy design to stop and or kill hell spawn and demons xDDD

Hmmm... Sounds like some very interesting meetings. XD  

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Howecho

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:12 pm
Mystiecat537

*pokes your nose* What about the siblings? ^w^ You know, the ones that want to take over the world?  
Proceed...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games