Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❹ Sinnoh Region
Floaroma Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Floaroma Town    𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃:Overwhelmed, Excited, Overjoyed.   𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐘: Dallas & All the Pokemon    𝐎𝐎𝐂:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image x

Empεror Azαlεv тнε Prιnplup || 27/3o
    Kιng Dαpнnεs тнε Bαgon || 25/26
    Prιncεss Eponα тнε Ponyтα || 27/27 - oo/28
    Goddεss Dιn тнε Mεsprιт || 16/21
    Cнαmpιon Dαruk тнε Gεodudε || o7/15

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
    A challenger approaches - :: - 95/15 || A worthy foe - :: - 6o/5(3)
    Could this be useful? - :Heart Scale(3): - o6/1o || This looks useful. - :: - oo/xx

The sudden change from people yelling for Austin to the almost quietness of the dressing room was a shock somewhat. Temperance turned around with her back to the door, taking in a few deep breaths. Now she knew why they stayed in the Rapidash-drawn carriage when on parade. Was this going to happen every time Austin won a contest? Speaking of Austin, looking up she noticed Austin looking towards her saying something? Had she gone deaf? Din lightly tapped her head, drawing the blondes attention for a moment to gesture towards her ears. She made a quick 'oh' face before popping the ear plugs from her ears, looking to Austin as he continued to talk. "Haha, Oh? You heard me?" She replied, catching the gist of his second sentence.

Crossing over to the coach, Temperance trashed the ear buds before sitting down facing Austin... rather, Dallas. Despite the attire, his manner of speaking and the general tone of his voice was something Temperance had grown accustomed to... it sounded more real... after all this persona was the real one after all. "I never thought I'd get so swept in the moment. That was certainly something. Not like the gala... I guess with the larger crowd and all the lights and sounds it just.. brings something out of you." Perhaps when all was said and done she'd made revisions on adding a contest hall in Amarantha, one that housed more regional competitions, not like the one that was really only localized in the crown city. Perhaps she'd even take a whack at it as well? "You were both amazing, not one person in that audience was quiet." She added, smiling across to Meloetta. "When is the next contest? One can't waste anytime dwelling on past wins for to long. Training is in order. We also have another badge to get in the next city." Not to be a party pooper, but Temperance was right after all.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Poκεмon

Azalev the male Prinplup || Lv. 2o || Hp. 2oo || HI :: N/A
                          Ability :: Defiant || Nature :: Proud - A little less clumsy, he aims to prove himself an able fighter
                          Attacks :: +1o to Attack & Defense
                          Attack1 - Bubble Beam: 65: 1/2 chance to lower targets speed one Stage
                          Attack2 - ç•Metal Claw - 5o 1/2 chance of raising user's phy atta one stage
                          Attack3 - Water Pulse - 6o: 4/1o chance to Confuse
                          Attack4 - Hydro Pump - 11o

𝛿Daphnes the male Bagon || Lv.21 || Hp.21o || HI :: N/A
                          Ability :: Sheer Force || Nature :: Adamant - A firecracker with a fighting spirit.
                          Attack1 - ç•Rage - 2o if used in succession, each time the user is hit, this move does 1o more damage.
                          Attack2 - ç•Fire Fang - 65 ( 84 ) 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target
                          Attack3 - Dragon Breath - 6o ( 78 ) 7/10 Chance to Paralyze
                          Attack4 - ç•Bite - 6o ( 78 ) 4/1o Chance to Flinch target

Epona the female Ponyta || Lv.36 || Hp.36o || HI :: N/A
                          Ability :: Flash Fire || Nature :: Brave - She doesn't trust easily, but she will gladly go into battle for anyone.
                          Attacks :: No attack bonus
                          Attack1 - ç•Stomp: 65: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.
                          Attack2 - Inferno: 1oo: Burns opponent
                          Attack3 - ç•Take Down: 9o user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt
                          Attack4 - Agility: Raise speed two stages

Din the "female" Mesprit || Lv.16 || Hp. 16o || HI :: N/A
                          Ability :: Levitate || Nature :: Impish - She acts aloof and devilish but it's all so she can control her temper.
                          Attack1 - ~Imprison: Target can't use moves that the user also knows
                          Attack2 - Confusion: 5o 4/1o Chance to cause confusion
                          Attack3 - •Natural Gift: Berries=power **
                          Attack4 - Healing Wish: User faints and the next Pokemon released is fully healed and cured of all conditions.

Daruk the male Geodude || Lv. o5 || Hp. 5o || HI :: N/A
                          Ability :: Sand Veil || Nature :: Proud - He's patient and kind, but also robust and proud of his strength. He has a strong urge to protect others.
                          Attack1 - ç•Superpower: 12o Lower physical attack & defense one stage
                          Attack2 - ç•Dynamic Punch: 1oo: Confuses target pokemon
                          Attack3 - ç•Body Slam: 85: 7/1o chance to paralyze. If a pokemon has used minimize, the base power is doubled.
                          Attack4 - Earth Power: 9o: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense

>>> Off Hand <<<

Bαg Conтεnтs

Cαpтuяιng Spнεяεs
                          - Pokeвαlls ∞

Mεdιcαтιon
                          - Poтιons ∞

Evoluтιon/Foямε Cнαngε

Hold Iтεмs

Sιlvεя тrιммεd тм/нм cαsε
                          x1 Dazzling Gleam x1 Psychic x1 Grass Knot

HM Rock Smash HM Cut

Kεy Iтεмs
                          - Nat. Pokεdεx

Mιscεllαnεous
                          x1 Crystal Shards

Pending ---
                          Lv.22 Azelf (Level subject to change)
                          Lv 2o Shiny Uxie
                          Lv.1o Kingdra
                          x1 Heart Scale
                          x5 Cornn Berries
                          x1 White Flute & x1 Fairytale Book.

xXThe LawmanXx

•  
    PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:08 am
    User Image
    Austin Tucksworth
    a.k.a Dallas Tucker
      Trophy Case
      Badges
      Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Ribbons
      Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Company
      Indeciisiive Wolkova
      Tamara

Contest Details

Bumps
      Moving on to -3/3
      Wild Pokemon - 49/5
      NPC Trainer - 34/15
      Found a -
      This area holds a -

Increase Friendship w/ Riptide 4/10
      Increase Friendship w/ Beltigre 5/10
      Increase Friendship w/ Queen Bee 7/10
      Increase Friendship w/ Buns 5/10
      Increase Friendship w/ Duchess 1/10
      Increase Friendship w/ El Falcon 4/10
      Increase Friendship w/ Susan 3/10
      Iincrease Friendship w/ Meloetta 3/10

Berry Trees

NA -
      NA -
      NA -
      NA -
      NA -

Party

Active Pokemon
      User Image
      Beltigre
      Level 23 Torracat
      EXP: 9/32
      Base Appeal: +6 Cute, +7Cool, +1 Beauty
      Friendship: 4/5
      HP: 220/220
      Ability: Intimidate: Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXXScratch: ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
      Combat: 40

XXXXXXXFire Fang: ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
      Combat: 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target

XXXXXXXLeer: ♥♥ - Badly startles Pokémon that the audience has high expectations of.
      Combat: Lower targets physical defense one stage
      XXXXXXXç•Double Kick:: ♥♥ - Badly startles Pokémon that used a move of the same type.
      Combat: 30: per hit, hits twice (60 damage total)

User Image
      Riptide
      Level 26 Sharenkalor
      EXP: 1/35
      Friendship: 2/5
      HP: 250/250
      Holding:Expert Belt
      Ability: Strong Jaw: All biting attacks used by this pokemon do x1.3 damage
      Base Appeal: +4 Tough+1 Cool
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXXAqua Jet: ♥♥♥ - Causes the user to move earlier on the next turn.
      Combat:40: (Priority +1)

XXXXXXXThunder Fang:♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
      Combat: 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to paralyze target

XXXXXXXLock Jaw: ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
      Combat:40:
      XXXXXXXBite:♥♥ - Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user.
      Combat: 60(78 w/ Strong Jaw): 4/10 Chance to Flinch target.

User Image
      Dracovoir Susan

Level Lvl 20 Augmented Gardevoir
      EXP: 20/26
      Base Appeal: 3 Smart 2 Tough 1 Cool
      Friendship: 1/5
      HP: 200/200
      Holding Psychinium Z
      Ability: Trace: Ability becomes the same as that of the opponent. Switching this Pokémon out of battle restores its original ability.
      Base Appeal:
      3 Smart 2 Tough 1 Cool
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXX Moonblast: ♥ Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user.
      Combat:95: 8/10 chance to lower targets special attack one stage
      XXXXXXXStored Power: ♥ Works well if the user is pumped up.
      Combat: 20: Does damage based on the number of positive status increases the user has. +20 for each each stage of increase. Max 200 Damage

XXXXXXX Confusion: ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
      Combat: 50: 4/10 Chance to cause confusion

XXXXXXX Calm Mind: ♥ Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness, too.
      Combat:Raise special attack & defense one stage

Buns
      Level 23 Lopunny
      EXP: 6/28
      Base Appeal: 6 Tough 3 Beauty 1 Cool
      HP: 0/220
      Holding: Lopunite
      Ability: Klutz: Pokemon cannot use Hold Items.
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXX Pound: ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
      Combat:40
      XXXXXXX Fire Punch ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
      Combat: 75: 4/10 Chance to burn target
      XXXXXXX Mirror Coat: ♥♥ - Works great if the user goes last this turn.
      Combat: If the user was last hit by a special attack, using this move will counter back with 2x the damage taken (Priority -5)
      XXXXXXX Low Kick: ♥ - Works better the later it is used in a turn.
      Combat: The Heavier the Opponent, the Stronger the Attack *****

Duchess

Level 23 Furfrou
      EXP: 2/28
      Ability: Fur Coat: Halves damage from all physical attacks, Psyshock, Psystrike, and Secret Sword.
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXX Headbutt ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move; +2 Excitement
      Combat: 70: 4/10 Chance of causing target to flinch
      XXXXXXX Growl ♥♥ Works great if the user goes last this turn; +3 if the user goes last in that turn
      Combat:Lower targets physical attack one stage
      XXXXXXX Sand Attack ♥♥♥ Makes audience expect little of other contestants; -2 to opponent's appeal for two turns; no excitement till end of turn
      Combat: Lower targets accuracy one stage
      XXXXXXX Baby-Doll Eyes ♥♥♥ Causes the user to move earlier on the next turn.
      Combat: Lower targets physical attack one stage (Priority +1)

User Image
      Meloetta

Level 22 Shiny Meloetta
      EXP: 15/27
      Ability: Serene Grace: attacks with chances of secondary effects get a second attempt
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXX Round ♥♥-Works well if it is the same type as the move used by the last Pokémon; +3 if the previous pokemon's move was of the same battle type
      Combat Effect: 60
      XXXXXXX Psyshock ♥-Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user; -4 Appeal to the pokemon that went previously
      Combat Effect: 80: This attack does physical damage even though it is classified as a special move. Stat boosts are based upon user's special attack and opponent's physical defense stat
      XXXXXXX Signal Beam ♥♥♥ -Makes audience expect little of other contestants; -2 to opponent's appeal for two turns; no excitement till end of turn.
      Combat Effect: 75: 4/10 Chance to confuse target
      XXXXXXX~Relic Song ♥♥-Makes the remaining Pokémon nervous.
      Combat Effect: 75: 1/3 chance to inflict Sleep condition on all other pokemon.

Inactive Pokemon
      Place Pokemon Formats Here

Walking Pokemon
      Meloetta!
      Austin accepted the praise, and was genuinely happy to have put on such a good performance. "Well, if you got all jazzed up like that, then me and Meloetta did our job right!" Meloetta chimed in as well, all smiles. Thank you for the compliments! she replied. I was so nervous that we were going to lose, but Dallas found a way, as usual! And I thought that I was his muse! Slight color came to her coordinator's cheeks, and he quickly deflected by tussling Meloetta's music-like hair. "Okay, okay, nobody likes a brown-noser." Meloetta pouted in response. On the topic of the next contest, he had to think about it for a moment. "It's not like I have a set schedule or anything," he replied. "More like, my agent tells me when the next one is, and I sorta just show up. That bein' said, I don't wanna hold you up on your little freedom fighter deal, so I'll probably just kick it here in Floraroma Town."

But, it would seem that his plan would not be the case. Miss Anthrope let herself in with no warning, and lucky for the hoodlum coordinator, he was still dressed up. "What the-er, -cough-Ah, Miss Anthrope! Always a pleasure! Have I introduced you to-"

"Miss Stonewall? You haven't." The busybody agent put her eyes on Tamara just long enough to introduce herself, no handshake offered. "Ms. Stonewall. I'm Miss Anthrope, Mr. Tucksworth's agent. I appreciate your participation in Mr. Tucksworth's activities at the Gala." She would then turn back to give Austin more information, as was her way. "M3LL0W D33 is very, very upset about your win. She was informed that you were going to throw the contest so she would win and promote her album." An Austin Tucksworth version of Dallas Tucker's classic scowl rested on the coordinator's face. "Did you actually expect me to intentionally lose a contest?" His agent looked at him like he was a moron. "Of course not. That's why I didn't tell you it was an exhibition or that she wanted you to throw the fight. Mr. Tucksworth, you're my talent, and my sole duty is to promote you and only you. M3LL0W D33 and her wishes mean nothing to me. Anyone that plans to use you for material gain will have to deal with me. And I will crush them under heel." Austin felt a strange feeling; was it...fear? "Now, back to business: I believe you've made enough waves here. Hearthome is the only other place in Sinnoh for Contests, so head there. On the way, I recommend you blog your experiences. Take more pictures, especially with Ms. Stonewall here." She didn't address or even look at her as she said, "Your fans are wondering if she's your girlfriend, and the will they/won't they dynamic will bring in more fans." Before Austin could protest loudly about such a ludicrous notion, blush building on his cheeks, Miss Anthrope dismissed herself.

"...well, ********. I guess we'll be travelling for a while more. And don't worry, it's definitely won't they."

{{OOC: }}
    User Image User ImageUser Image

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Brandisher 100

IndecisiveWolk
    Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Invisibility 100
    PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:07 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Floaroma Town    𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃:Overwhelmed, Excited, Overjoyed.   𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐘: Dallas & All the Pokemon    𝐎𝐎𝐂:

Empεror Azαlεv тнε Prιnplup || 28/3o
    Kιng Dαpнnεs тнε Bαgon || 26/26 - oo/27
    Prιncεss Eponα тнε Ponyтα || o1/28
    Goddεss Dιn тнε Mεsprιт || 17/21
    Cнαmpιon Dαruk тнε Gεodudε || o8/15

A challenger approaches - :: - 96/15 || A worthy foe - :: - 61/5(3)
    Could this be useful? - :Heart Scale(3): - o7/1o || This looks useful. - :: - oo/xx

Temperance continued to smile widely, as Dallas spoke. "You certainly did. I've never felt so overcome with the urge to shout before... at least not in a good way." Chuckling a bit at Meloetta's words, Temperance felt herself struck by a wave of sadness when Dallas mentioned he'd be staying behind. She didn't mind the prospect of traveling alone again, but it would be hard to separate herself from him after traveling together for so long. However, before any good-byes could even be uttered a woman slipped into the dressing room. Temperance stood up quickly, only to realize how the woman was dressed. She wasn't likely a rabid fan who'd managed to sneak their way in. Dallas-rather Austin's tone of voice filled the room. Looking back towards the male, she noticed the change in his position. Did she not know his secret? Looking back to Miss Anthrope Temperance nodded a greeting. "Of course, it's good to meet you." She quickly responded before the woman's attention flickered back to Austin and the tale of his opponent.

Sitting back down, Temperance then felt her bag vibrate, so while Austin was dealing with his agent, she checked her messages. A response from Mr. Weiß had arrived. She quickly read it, though never got a chance to respond as the wold 'girlfriend' filled Temperance's ears and she suddenly looked up towards Austin and his agent. What had she just said? Girlfriend...? Before Temperance could get in a word edgewise, the woman quickly left them, and once again Dallas returned. Temperance let out a chuckle, shaking her head slightly. "People will come up with all sorts of ideas when it comes to a man and a woman traveling together won't they?" Temperance laughed. "But I'm glad... I guess it's a good thing we can continue traveling together. Though, sorry I missed what Ms. Anthrope said, where are we off to?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Poκεмon

Ability :: Defiant || Nature :: Proud - A little less clumsy, he aims to prove himself an able fighter

Ability :: Sheer Force || Nature :: Adamant - A firecracker with a fighting spirit.
                          Attack1 - ç•Rage - 2o if used in succession, each time the user is hit, this move does 1o more damage.
                          Attack2 - ç•Fire Fang - 65 ( 84 ) 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target

Ability :: Flash Fire || Nature :: Brave - She doesn't trust easily, but she will gladly go into battle for anyone.
                          Attack1 - ç•Stomp: 65: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.
                          Attack3 - ç•Take Down: 9o user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt

Ability :: Levitate || Nature :: Impish - She acts aloof and devilish but it's all so she can control her temper.
                          Attack4 - Healing Wish: User faints and the next Pokemon released is fully healed and cured of all conditions.

Ability :: Sand Veil || Nature :: Proud - He's patient and kind, but also robust and proud of his strength. He has a strong urge to protect others.
                          Attack3 - ç•Body Slam: 85: 7/1o chance to paralyze. If a pokemon has used minimize, the base power is doubled.

>>> Off Hand <<<

Bαg Conтεnтs

Cαpтuяιng Spнεяεs
                          - Pokeвαlls ∞

Mεdιcαтιon
                          - Poтιons ∞

Evoluтιon/Foямε Cнαngε

Hold Iтεмs

HM Rock Smash HM Cut

Kεy Iтεмs
                          - Nat. Pokεdεx

Mιscεllαnεous
                          x1 Crystal Shards

Pending ---
                          Lv 2o Shiny Uxie
                          Lv.1o Kingdra
                          x1 Heart Scale
                          x5 Cornn Berries

xXThe LawmanXx

•  
    PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:54 am
    User Image
    Austin Tucksworth
    a.k.a Dallas Tucker
      Trophy Case
      Badges
      Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Ribbons
      Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Company
      Indeciisiive Wolkova
      Tamara

Contest Details

Bumps
      Moving on to -3/3
      Wild Pokemon - 50/5
      NPC Trainer - 35/15
      Found a -
      This area holds a -

Increase Friendship w/ Riptide 4/10
      Increase Friendship w/ Beltigre 5/10
      Increase Friendship w/ Queen Bee 7/10
      Increase Friendship w/ Buns 5/10
      Increase Friendship w/ Duchess 1/10
      Increase Friendship w/ El Falcon 4/10
      Increase Friendship w/ Susan 3/10
      Iincrease Friendship w/ Meloetta 3/10

Berry Trees

NA -
      NA -
      NA -
      NA -
      NA -

Party

Active Pokemon
      User Image
      Beltigre
      Level 23 Torracat
      EXP: 10/32
      Base Appeal: +6 Cute, +7Cool, +1 Beauty
      Friendship: 4/5
      Ability: Intimidate: Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXXScratch: ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
      Combat: 40

XXXXXXXFire Fang: ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
      Combat: 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target

XXXXXXXLeer: ♥♥ - Badly startles Pokémon that the audience has high expectations of.
      Combat: Lower targets physical defense one stage
      XXXXXXXç•Double Kick:: ♥♥ - Badly startles Pokémon that used a move of the same type.
      Combat: 30: per hit, hits twice (60 damage total)

User Image
      Riptide
      Level 26 Sharenkalor
      EXP: 2/35
      Friendship: 2/5
      HP: 250/250
      Holding:Expert Belt
      Ability: Strong Jaw: All biting attacks used by this pokemon do x1.3 damage
      Base Appeal: +4 Tough+1 Cool
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXXAqua Jet: ♥♥♥ - Causes the user to move earlier on the next turn.
      Combat:40: (Priority +1)

XXXXXXXThunder Fang:♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
      Combat: 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to paralyze target

XXXXXXXLock Jaw: ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
      Combat:40:
      XXXXXXXBite:♥♥ - Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user.
      Combat: 60(78 w/ Strong Jaw): 4/10 Chance to Flinch target.

User Image
      Dracovoir Susan

Level Lvl 20 Augmented Gardevoir
      EXP: 21/26
      Base Appeal: 3 Smart 2 Tough 1 Cool
      HP: 200/200
      Holding Psychinium Z
      Ability: Trace: Ability becomes the same as that of the opponent. Switching this Pokémon out of battle restores its original ability.
      Base Appeal:
      3 Smart 2 Tough 1 Cool
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXX Moonblast: ♥ Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user.
      Combat:95: 8/10 chance to lower targets special attack one stage
      XXXXXXXStored Power: ♥ Works well if the user is pumped up.
      Combat: 20: Does damage based on the number of positive status increases the user has. +20 for each each stage of increase. Max 200 Damage

XXXXXXX Confusion: ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
      Combat: 50: 4/10 Chance to cause confusion

XXXXXXX Calm Mind: ♥ Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness, too.
      Combat:Raise special attack & defense one stage

Buns
      Level 23 Lopunny
      EXP: 7/28
      Base Appeal: 6 Tough 3 Beauty 1 Cool
      HP: 0/220
      Holding: Lopunite
      Ability: Klutz: Pokemon cannot use Hold Items.
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXX Pound: ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
      Combat:40
      XXXXXXX Fire Punch ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
      Combat: 75: 4/10 Chance to burn target
      XXXXXXX Mirror Coat: ♥♥ - Works great if the user goes last this turn.
      Combat: If the user was last hit by a special attack, using this move will counter back with 2x the damage taken (Priority -5)
      XXXXXXX Low Kick: ♥ - Works better the later it is used in a turn.
      Combat: The Heavier the Opponent, the Stronger the Attack *****

Duchess

Level 23 Furfrou
      EXP: 3/28
      Ability: Fur Coat: Halves damage from all physical attacks, Psyshock, Psystrike, and Secret Sword.
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXX Headbutt ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move; +2 Excitement
      Combat: 70: 4/10 Chance of causing target to flinch
      XXXXXXX Growl ♥♥ Works great if the user goes last this turn; +3 if the user goes last in that turn
      Combat:Lower targets physical attack one stage
      XXXXXXX Sand Attack ♥♥♥ Makes audience expect little of other contestants; -2 to opponent's appeal for two turns; no excitement till end of turn
      Combat: Lower targets accuracy one stage
      XXXXXXX Baby-Doll Eyes ♥♥♥ Causes the user to move earlier on the next turn.
      Combat: Lower targets physical attack one stage (Priority +1)

User Image
      Meloetta

Level 22 Shiny Meloetta
      EXP: 16/27
      Ability: Serene Grace: attacks with chances of secondary effects get a second attempt
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXX Round ♥♥-Works well if it is the same type as the move used by the last Pokémon; +3 if the previous pokemon's move was of the same battle type
      Combat Effect: 60
      XXXXXXX Psyshock ♥-Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user; -4 Appeal to the pokemon that went previously
      Combat Effect: 80: This attack does physical damage even though it is classified as a special move. Stat boosts are based upon user's special attack and opponent's physical defense stat
      XXXXXXX Signal Beam ♥♥♥ -Makes audience expect little of other contestants; -2 to opponent's appeal for two turns; no excitement till end of turn.
      Combat Effect: 75: 4/10 Chance to confuse target
      XXXXXXX~Relic Song ♥♥-Makes the remaining Pokémon nervous.
      Combat Effect: 75: 1/3 chance to inflict Sleep condition on all other pokemon.

Inactive Pokemon
      Place Pokemon Formats Here

Walking Pokemon
      Meloetta!
      "You're not wrong there, Tam," he replied. He loosen his bowtie, and let out a sigh. "I tell ya, trying to keep up with all of this extra crap wasn't what I had in mind. But, it comes with the territory." He'd be doing more travelling, and probably more as Austin, to keep up appearances. It'd be tricky, since he couldn't just wear a tuxedo everywhere he went, but he'd still have to cover up his tattoos somehow. I'll think of something, I'm sure. Instead, he focused on where they would be heading next. "So, looks like this gruesome twosome needs to figure out where they're going next, right?" He whipped out his phone, and started to pull up a map. "Well, I need to get to Hearthome, which is...yeah, pretty far from here. And if you're still raring for more badges, Veilstone's your next stop. Looks like we need to head the same way to get there..." As he muttered and checked routes, Susan and Meloetta looked over his shoulders, nosy as ever. "Okay, we got two choices: We either head back to Eterna City, or head through Jubilife City into Oreburgh. Either way, we gotta hit Mt. Coronet to get over to Hearthome, and then Solaceon to Veilstone. Geez...anyways, choice is all yours, Tammy. We'll head out in the morning, so just lemme know how you wanna roll out."

Exit to: Wherever Temp wants to go to next

{{OOC: }}
    User Image User ImageUser Image

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Brandisher 100

IndecisiveWolk
    Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Invisibility 100
    PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:16 am

• 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Floaroma Town - > Eterna Forest    𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃:Uncertain, Excited, Refreshed   𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐘: Dallas & All the Pokemon    𝐎𝐎𝐂:

Empεror Azαlεv тнε Prιnplup || 29/3o
    Kιng Dαpнnεs тнε Bαgon || o1/27
    Prιncεss Eponα тнε Ponyтα || o2/28
    Goddεss Dιn тнε Mεsprιт || 18/21
    Cнαmpιon Dαruk тнε Gεodudε || o9/15

A challenger approaches - :: - 97/15 || A worthy foe - :: - 62/5(3)
    Could this be useful? - :Heart Scale(3): - o8/1o || This looks useful. - :: - oo/xx

It seemed regardless, the question of getting to where they were going was how. Hearthome was a far distance away, as Temperance noted on her own map. Veilstone was decently closer if they passed through Mount Coronet from Eterna City... Time was on Temperance's heels, but rushing wasn't going to get her that far ahead. She needed to train still, and admittedly, the longer it took to get to Veilstone the more she could train her companions up, and perhaps even come across another companion along the way. With a nod, she stood from her spot, turning to Dallas. "Going all the way back to Jubilife and Oreburg is rather redundant, but so is the other way, still... I think the forest might be a better choice." She stated. With the plans settled, the duo got some rest and set out with the morning bell. It would be nice to enjoy the forest this time around, as she wasn't planning on ever drinking again, and they weren't entirely in as big a time crunch.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Poκεмon

>>> Off Hand <<<

Bαg Conтεnтs

Cαpтuяιng Spнεяεs
                          - Pokeвαlls ∞

Mεdιcαтιon
                          - Poтιons ∞

Evoluтιon/Foямε Cнαngε

Hold Iтεмs

HM Rock Smash HM Cut

Kεy Iтεмs
                          - Nat. Pokεdεx

Mιscεllαnεous
                          x1 Crystal Shards

Pending ---
                          Lv 2o Shiny Uxie
                          Lv.1o Kingdra
                          x1 Heart Scale
                          x5 Cornn Berries

xXThe LawmanXx

•  
    PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:17 am
    User Image

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Skia Gray

Castelia's Unyielding Pachirisu Girl

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Skia arrived in Floaroma ready to go to the Pokemon Center and rest before the morning. That wasn't going to happen though cause apparently some thug was going around Town at night stealing things from anyone who was asleep. The Nurse was so scared that she actually quit letting people stay in the rooms at the Pokemon Center. Good news is that Nurse Joy said if she could find and catch the thief she could have her room for free.

This was perfect motivation for Skia who just wanted a room to stay for the night before visiting a friend. "Crime fighting at night, what a great way to kick butt" she had no respect for thieves but she had some respect for their skill set. "I'm sure it's all a misunderstanding, so let's see if we can't find this person.".

She figured the best way was to set up a trap. They worked in the movies after all. She sat down on the side of the building and pretended to fall asleep. Making sure to be excessively loud with her fake snoring just in case.

Bag

Main Bag

Items:

Potions-Unlimited
    Black Flute x1

Balls:

Poke Balls-Unlimited

Berries:
    x5 Oran
    Key Items:

Pokedex-x1

TM Case:

Badge Case

Badge Count=0/64

Kanto: ( 0 / 8 )

Johto: ( 0 / 8 )

Hoenn: ( 0 / 8 )

Sinnoh: ( 0 / 8 )

Unova: ( 0 / 8 )

Kalos: ( 0 / 8 )

Pokegear Numbers

Those Who Are Ready to Get Nutty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Two Twigs ) Male █ █ ◆ █
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
    █ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ - Withdraw - Raises user's physical defense one stage
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Next Move wanted:Lv
    Held item:
    Ability:Overgrow
    Hp: 050 Condition:
    Lv: 05 Exp: 10/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Goomdrop ) Female █ █ ◆ █
    █ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ - Bubble - 40 - 1/2 chance to lower Targets Speed
    █ ◆ █►▐ - Absorb - 20 - Restores Health equal to 1/2 the Damage done
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Ability:Sap Sipper Raises attack if hit by a Grass Type Move(Takes no damage from attack
    Lv: 05 Exp: 7/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( ??? ) ??? █ █ ◆ █
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Ability:++
    Hp: 000 Condition:
    Lv: 00 Exp: 0/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( ??? ) ??? █ █ ◆ █
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:

The Inactive Squirrels

Post Counts

Posts to leave:
    3/3
    Posts for wild encounter:
    13/5
    Posts for trainer encounter:
    13/15
    Item search=

To be claimed:

Quotes and OCC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Beta Gaian 0

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Beta Gaian 0
    PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:54 pm
    User Image

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Skia Gray

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Skia was trying to think, surely no one would just steal things from people while they slept. It has to be a misunderstanding. Perhaps they just thought the missing items were their own? This she thought was the most logical explanation.

As she walked through the town she noticed someone following her. They were sneaking in between trees and buildings as she continued down the path towards the Plant. She turned around just in time to suddenly see a black shadow jump behind a tree. "Oh just come out already!" she started stamping her foot. "I'm not foolish enough to wait for you to trap me."

Bag

Main Bag

Items:

Potions-Unlimited
    Black Flute x1

Balls:

Poke Balls-Unlimited

Berries:
    x5 Oran
    Key Items:

Pokedex-x1

TM Case:

Badge Case

Badge Count=0/64

Pokegear Numbers

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Two Twigs ) Male █ █ ◆ █
    █ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Lv: 05 Exp: 10/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Goomdrop ) Female █ █ ◆ █
    █ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Ability:Sap Sipper Raises attack if hit by a Grass Type Move(Takes no damage from attack
    Lv: 05 Exp: 7/15

█ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:

The Inactive Squirrels

Post Counts

Posts to leave:
    3/3
    14/5
    14/15
    Item search=

To be claimed:

Quotes and OCC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:21 pm
    User Image

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Skia Gray

<~~~~~~~~~~>

From out behind two separate trees popped two different Pokemon. A Sobble, a Pokemon she had no idea about, and what seemed to be a Shiny Leafeon. "What are you two doing it's dangerous out here?" the Leafeon used Razor Leaf above her severing a few small branches above her. Skia looked over at the Sobble and it seemed to have a bag with it. That's when her idea hit her. There was no thief these Pokemon just thought they were treasures.

She walked up to the two plundering Pokemon and belt down to the height of the Leafeon. "You know, I know you think these are yours." she snagged the bag from the Sobble. "But you can't take things that belong to you. Buuuuut" she opened the bag. There was a Balm Mushroom, a Dark TM, five Quick Balls and a Sun Stone. "If you let me return these I'll take both of you on an adventure and you can kick butt and take all the treasure you want with me. How's that sound?" she pulled out two Poke Balls and bounced them on both the Pokemons heads. Before they knew what happened both were inside respective Balls. "Right, so August and Squirt, welcome to the team and may your journey be long."

She slipped the bag inside her bag and continued on to the Plant in the distance. Surely the Nurse Lady could wait a little longer for the return of these items.

Bag

Main Bag

Items:

Potions-Unlimited
    Black Flute x1
    Balm Mushroom x1
    Sun Stone x1

Balls:

Poke Balls-Unlimited
    Quick Balls - x5

Berries:
    x5 Oran
    Key Items:

Pokedex-x1

TM Case:
    Brutal Swing x1

Badge Case

Badge Count=0/64

Pokegear Numbers

█ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Lv: 05 Exp: 11/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Goomdrop ) Female █ █ ◆ █
    █ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Lv: 05 Exp: 8/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Squirt ) Male █ █ ◆ █
    █ ◆ █►▐ - Pound - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ - Growl - Lowers Targets attack 1 stage
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Ability:Sniper Critical Hits by this Pokemon are x3 instead of x2
    Lv: 05 Exp: 1/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image ( August ) Male █ █ ◆ █
    █ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ - Razor Leaf - 55 - 1/10 chance to land a critical hit
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Ability:Chlorophyll When in sunlight Pokemons Speed increase 2 stages. Does not go up turn sunlight starts
    Hp: 100 Condition:
    Lv: 10 Exp: 1/15

█ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:

The Inactive Squirrels

Post Counts

Posts to leave:
    3/3
    15/5
    15/15
    Item search=

To be claimed:

Quotes and OCC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Beta Gaian 0

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Beta Gaian 0
    PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:13 pm
    User Image

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Skia Gray

<~~~~~~~~~~>

They arrived in Floaroma and went right to the Pokemon Center. Skia explained that she found the culprit but unfortunately she wasn't able to capture them. She also explained that she found the items but had unfortunately used a few of them. She was willing to pay, but Nurse Joy stated it was fine. That all the Trainers had already left so she could keep the items. Surprised and thankful, Skia reached out and hugged the unsuspecting Nurse. Whom barely gasped out that it was late and perhaps she would like a room to rest in.

Once she had gotten all settled in. She showed Tippy-toes all her new friends and gave them food from the Pokemon Center. Soon enough everyone was tired and mostly everyone except for Skia and Tippy-toes was asleep.

Skia yawned, "Well double T let's get some shut eye, big day tomorrow" she looked at all her new Pokemon friends asleep. Then she turned off the lamp by her bed. Rolled over and went to sleep.

Bag

Main Bag

Items:

Potions-Unlimited
    Black Flute x0
    Balm Mushroom x0
    Sun Stone x1

Balls:

Poke Balls-Unlimited
    Quick Balls - x5

Berries:
    x5 Oran
    Key Items:

Pokedex-x1

TM Case:
    Brutal Swing x1

Badge Case

Badge Count=0/64

Pokegear Numbers

█ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Hp: 060 Condition:
    Lv: 06 Exp: 01/16

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Goomdrop ) Female █ █ ◆ █
    █ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Lv: 05 Exp: 12/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Squirt ) Male █ █ ◆ █
    █ ◆ █►▐ - Pound - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ - Shadow Claw - 70 - 1/10 chance to Crit
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Lv: 05 Exp: 5/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image ( August ) Male █ █ ◆ █
    █ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Ability:Chlorophyll When in sunlight Pokemons Speed increase 2 stages. Does not go up turn sunlight starts
    Lv: 10 Exp: 5/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Tippy-toes ) Female █ █ ◆ █
    █ ◆ █►▐ - Quick Attack - 40 - Priority
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Ability:Pickup Pickup razz okemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.
    Hp: 090 Condition:
    Lv: 09 Exp: 4/15

█ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:

The Inactive Squirrels

Post Counts

Posts to leave:
    3/3
    19/5
    19/15
    Item search=

To be claimed:

Quotes and OCC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:02 pm
    User Image

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Skia Gray

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Snapping awake as if falling onto her bed, Skia popped up surprised to see she was in the Pokemon Center and not in the Dream World. Tippy-toes was even curled up asleep on the nightstand. "Tippy! Wake up! I had the craziest dream ever." Tippy-toes still waking up made a shooing motion as if trying get rid of Skia for a few more moments. "We have to go Tips! If that dream was real then I gotta start Training up so Ajicka doesn't think I suck."

Her stomach growled suddenly and so did her Pachirisu's "Maybe we should eat first, I'm starving. Sounds like you are to you sleepyhead so wake up!" she picked her Pokemon up and plopped Tippy on her head. It didn't take long of Skia running around the small room packing her things up and taking care of business in the bathroom, before the Electric Type decided to get a move on. "Pachi Pach Pachirisu" Skia glared back at the Pokemon. "I did not embarrass myself! Come on double T, why would she want to meet up and battle huh?" all of that was mumbled out with a toothbrush hanging out. The retort in a questioning sort of mock "Pachirisu Pachirisu". She finished up in the bathroom and completed packing her bag. "No comment, but lots of Champions travel. What do you think they do T? Stand around all day just waiting to be challenged?" she laughed as she grabbed her bag and left the room.

[0000 words]

Bag

Main Bag

Items:

Potions-Unlimited
    Black Flute x0
    Balm Mushroom x0
    Sun Stone x1

Balls:

Poke Balls-Unlimited
    Quick Balls - x5

Berries:
    x5 Oran
    Key Items:

Pokedex-x1

TM Case:
    Brutal Swing x1

Badge Case

Badge Count=0/64

Pokegear Numbers

█ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Lv: 09 Exp: 14/19

█ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Lv: 09 Exp: 18/19

█ ◆ █►▐ - Pound - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Lv: 10 Exp: 09/19

█ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Hp: 140 Condition:
    Lv: 14 Exp: 09/19

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Tippy-toes ) Female █ █ ◆ █
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Ability:Pickup Pickup razz okemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.
    Hp: 130 Condition:
    Lv: 13 Exp: 09/18

█ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:

The Inactive Squirrels

Post Counts

Posts to leave:
    3/3
    29/5
    29/15
    Item search=
    ??? (??/??)

To be claimed:

Quotes and OCC

Loonamist

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Beta Gaian 0

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Beta Gaian 0
    PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:11 pm
    User Image

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Skia Gray

<~~~~~~~~~~>

The young girl wrapped around the hallway as she skidded into the main area of the Pokemon Center. Skia was feeling determined today. She cracked her knuckles out in front of her before giving Nurse Joy a salute wave. "See you Nurse Joy, I hope-" She was cut off as quick dark shape darted from the ceiling and down in front of her.

Skia looked down to see a black fur ball. The fur ball slowly creeped up before looking over it's shoulder in a dark glare. This was all Skia saw before she ran up and picked the Pokemon up. "Dun dunda da here to kick butts and eat nuts" she said imitating some sort of superhero narrator "Sgt. E looks to join his old friends, Tippy-toes and Skia, on a long and dangerous adventure!" she offered out a Pokeball that Tippy had grabbed out of her bag. The Emolga changed its demeanor and gleefully pressed
    the button. The ball shook once and clicked shut before popping open.

"Welcome aboard Sgt. E!" she said thankfully "Tips and I weren't expecting to see you here. We just met a Champion and we're gonna go train up before we battled her. Gotta show her we can kick some serious butt, you know?"

Both Tippy-toes and Sgt. E took a shoulder as a seat before Skia left the Pokemon Center for good. They headed towards the closest path leading to the first Gym Leader. Skia was determined.

[0000 words]

Bag

Main Bag

Items:

Potions-Unlimited
    Black Flute x0
    Balm Mushroom x0
    Sun Stone x1

Balls:

Poke Balls-Unlimited
    Quick Balls - x5

Berries:
    x5 Oran
    Key Items:

Pokedex-x1

TM Case:
    Brutal Swing x1

Badge Case

Badge Count=0/64

Pokegear Numbers

█ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Lv: 09 Exp: 15/19

█ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Lv: 10 Exp: 01/20

█ ◆ █►▐ - Pound - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Lv: 10 Exp: 10/19

█ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Hp: 140 Condition:
    Lv: 14 Exp: 10/19

█ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Hp: 130 Condition:
    Lv: 13 Exp: 10/18

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Sgt. E ) male █ █ ◆ █
    █ ◆ █►▐ - Quick Attack - 40 - + Priority
    █ ◆ █►▐ - Thunder shock - 40
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    █ ◆ █►▐ -
    Held item:
    Ability:Static
    Lv: 50 Exp: 01/15

The Inactive Squirrels