Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❹ Sinnoh Region
Eterna Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Eterna Forest    𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃: Tired, relaxed, happy   𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐘: Dallas & All the Pokemon (Din and Daphnes are wandering)   𝐎𝐎𝐂:

User Image User Image User Image User Image x x

Empεror Azαlεv тнε Prιnplup || 17/3o
    Kιng Dαpнnεs тнε Bαgon || 15/26
    Prιncεss Eponα тнε Ponyтα || 17/27
    Goddεss Dιn тнε Mεsprιт || 12/2o

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
    A challenger approaches - :: - 85/15 || A worthy foe - :: - 53/5(3)
    Could this be useful? - :Heart Scale(6): - o6/1o || This looks useful. - :: - oo/xx

Temperance stared hard at Dallas as he basically keeled over in laughter. So she wasn't used to hard liquor? Despite the anger in her expression she couldn't hide the blush that'd taken over her cheeks, showing her embarrassment. "We're not really into importing foreign drinks." She replied, attempting to defend herself, even just by a bit. "But I'll have you know-" Snatching her refilled cup from Dallas. " I am not a lightweight." She retorted. It wasn't entirely a lie either. Though, drinking enough booze to get drunk at parties and galas isn't normal practice for Temperance, getting drunk with Umbra was usually the best times of her life. Save the following morning when a hangover made various duties like training a bit more difficult to maintain herself during. Still, despite the potential call to challenge she did sip at the drink a bit kinder than before. Yea, it still burned but it wasn't.., as bad as before. "Yea." She replied. "I prefer my Mead. It's not as hard as this stuff, but it's certainly a lot easier to drink." Setting the glass down on the ground she supported it a bit with some rocks before digging into her snacks once more.

That potential rise to challenge caught her ear, and with a look up to Dallas, Temperance pursed her lips in though. "I did say I wasn't a lightweight, but you certainly enjoy that stuff better than I, so I don't think it'd be a fair challenge." She surmised, but then leaned forward picking up her cup and downing another shots-worth. The burning in her throat was slowly something she was getting used too, but the urge to cough was starting to get to her. Still, getting drunk wasn't to good an idea, or was it? To really seem less noble shouldn't she start trying to act more like 'one of the guys' she'd been against it until now, the way the male knights talked when the females weren't around, when they thought none of them were around... The misogynistic, egotistical, narcissistic comments she'd one day hoped to throw back into their faces... could actually help her now. The one thing Temperance hoped to never become was a hypocrite. But she was previously reminded that some of the things she held disdain for, would potentially help her now. 'A necessary evil.' A phrase Umbra often repeated, but Temperance now had to use. Clenching her teeth, she swallowed a lump in her throat then locked gazes with Dallas, holding up her cup. "Can you keep up?" She stated, downing another shots-worth.

Din Vs. Lv. 13 Wurple

Din used Confusion || 5o + o - o = 5o to Wurmple / Wurmple is confused
                  Wurmple used String Shot || Din's speed fell ( 4 )
                  Din = 14o/14o
                  Wurmple = 8o/13o

Wurmple used Tackle || 4o + o - o = 4o to Din
                  Din used Confusion || 5o to Wurmple
                  Wurmple = 3o/13o
                  Din = 1oo/14o

Wurmple hurt itself in confusion || Wurmple fainted

1o exp - Din

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Poκεмon

Azalev the male Prinplup || Lv. 2o || Hp. 2oo || HI :: N/A
                          Ability :: Defiant || Nature :: Proud - A little less clumsy, he aims to prove himself an able fighter
                          Attacks :: +1o to Attack & Defense
                          Attack1 - Bubble Beam: 65: 1/2 chance to lower targets speed one Stage
                          Attack2 - ç•Metal Claw - 5o 1/2 chance of raising user's phy atta one stage
                          Attack3 - Water Pulse - 6o: 4/1o chance to Confuse
                          Attack4 - Hydro Pump - 11o

𝛿Daphnes the male Bagon || Lv.21 || Hp.21o || HI :: N/A
                          Ability :: Sheer Force || Nature :: Adamant - A firecracker with a fighting spirit.
                          Attack1 - ç•Rage - 2o if used in succession, each time the user is hit, this move does 1o more damage.
                          Attack2 - ç•Fire Fang - 65 ( 84 ) 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target
                          Attack3 - Dragon Breath - 6o ( 78 ) 7/10 Chance to Paralyze
                          Attack4 - ç•Bite - 6o ( 78 ) 4/1o Chance to Flinch target

Epona the female Ponyta || Lv.35 || Hp.35o || HI :: N/A
                          Ability :: Flash Fire || Nature :: Brave - She doesn't trust easily, but she will gladly go into battle for anyone.
                          Attacks :: No attack bonus
                          Attack1 - ç•Stomp: 65: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.
                          Attack2 - Inferno: 1oo: Burns opponent
                          Attack3 - ç•Take Down: 9o user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt
                          Attack4 - ~Tail Whip: Lower targets physical defense one stage

Din the "female" Mesprit || Lv.14 || Hp. 14o || HI :: N/A
                          Ability :: Levitate || Nature :: Impish - She acts aloof and devilish but it's all so she can control her temper.
                          Attack1 - ~Imprison: Target can't use moves that the user also knows
                          Attack2 - Confusion: 5o 4/1o Chance to cause confusion
                          Attack3 - •Natural Gift: Berries=power **
                          Attack4 - Healing Wish: User faints and the next Pokemon released is fully healed and cured of all conditions.

>>> Off Hand <<<

Bαg Conтεnтs

Cαpтuяιng Spнεяεs
                          - Pokeвαlls ∞

Mεdιcαтιon
                          - Poтιons ∞

Evoluтιon/Foямε Cнαngε

Hold Iтεмs

Sιlvεя тrιммεd тм/нм cαsε
                          x1 Dazzling Gleam x1 Psychic x1 Grass Knot

HM Rock Smash HM Cut

Kεy Iтεмs
                          - Nat. Pokεdεx

Mιscεllαnεous
                          x1 Crystal Shards

Pending ---
                          Lv.22 Azelf (Level subject to change)
                          Lv 2o Shiny Uxie
                          Lv.1o Kingdra
                          Lv.o5 Geodude ( Non-Alola )
                          x1 Heart Scale
                          x5 Cornn Berries
                          x1 White Flute & x1 Fairytale Book.

xXThe LawmanXx

•  
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:48 am
    User Image
    Dallas Tucker
    a.k.a The Typhoon
      Trophy Case
      Badges
      Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Ribbons
      Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Company
      Indeciisiive Wolkova
      Tamara Stonewall

Battle Details

Bumps
      Moving on to -Eterna Forest 3/3
      Wild Pokemon - 38/5
      NPC Trainer - 38/15
      Found a -
      This area holds a -

Increase Friendship w/ Riptide 4/10
      Increase Friendship w/ Beltigre 5/10
      Increase Friendship w/ Queen Bee 7/10
      Increase Friendship w/ Buns 5/10
      Increase Friendship w/ Duchess 1/10
      Increase Friendship w/ El Falcon 4/10
      Increase Friendship w/ Susan 3/10
      Iincrease Friendship w/ Meloetta 10/10

Berry Trees

Pamtre Berry - 20/20
      NA -
      Apicot Berry - 40/40
      NA -

Party

Active Pokemon
      User Image
      Beltigre
      Level 22 Torracat
      EXP:29/31
      Base Appeal: +6 Cute, +7Cool, +1 Beauty
      Friendship: 4/5
      HP: 220/220
      Ability: Intimidate: Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXXScratch: ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
      Combat: 40

XXXXXXXFire Fang: ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
      Combat: 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target

XXXXXXXLeer: ♥♥ - Badly startles Pokémon that the audience has high expectations of.
      Combat: Lower targets physical defense one stage
      XXXXXXXç•Double Kick:: ♥♥ - Badly startles Pokémon that used a move of the same type.
      Combat: 30: per hit, hits twice (60 damage total)

User Image
      Riptide
      Level 25 Sharenkalor
      EXP: 24/34
      Friendship: 2/5
      HP: 250/250
      Holding:Expert Belt
      Ability: Strong Jaw: All biting attacks used by this pokemon do x1.3 damage
      Base Appeal: +4 Tough+1 Cool
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXXAqua Jet: ♥♥♥ - Causes the user to move earlier on the next turn.
      Combat:40: (Priority +1)

XXXXXXXThunder Fang:♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
      Combat: 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to paralyze target

XXXXXXXLock Jaw: ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
      Combat:40:
      XXXXXXXBite:♥♥ - Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user.
      Combat: 60(78 w/ Strong Jaw): 4/10 Chance to Flinch target.

User Image
      Dracovoir Susan

Level Lvl 20 Augmented Gardevoir
      EXP:9/26
      Base Appeal: 3 Smart 2 Tough 1 Cool
      Friendship: 1/5
      HP: 200/200
      Holding Psychinium Z
      Ability: Trace: Ability becomes the same as that of the opponent. Switching this Pokémon out of battle restores its original ability.
      Base Appeal:
      3 Smart 2 Tough 1 Cool
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXX Moonblast: ♥ Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user.
      Combat:95: 8/10 chance to lower targets special attack one stage
      XXXXXXXStored Power: ♥ Works well if the user is pumped up.
      Combat: 20: Does damage based on the number of positive status increases the user has. +20 for each each stage of increase. Max 200 Damage

XXXXXXX Confusion: ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
      Combat: 50: 4/10 Chance to cause confusion

XXXXXXX Calm Mind: ♥ Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness, too.
      Combat:Raise special attack & defense one stage

Buns
      Level 22 Lopunny
      EXP: 22/27
      Base Appeal: 6 Tough 3 Beauty 1 Cool
      HP: 0/220
      Holding: Lopunite
      Ability: Klutz: Pokemon cannot use Hold Items.
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXX Pound: ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
      Combat:40
      XXXXXXX Fire Punch ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
      Combat: 75: 4/10 Chance to burn target
      XXXXXXX Mirror Coat: ♥♥ - Works great if the user goes last this turn.
      Combat: If the user was last hit by a special attack, using this move will counter back with 2x the damage taken (Priority -5)
      XXXXXXX Low Kick: ♥ - Works better the later it is used in a turn.
      Combat: The Heavier the Opponent, the Stronger the Attack *****

Duchess

Level 22 Furfrou
      EXP: 18/27
      Ability: Fur Coat: Halves damage from all physical attacks, Psyshock, Psystrike, and Secret Sword.
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXX Headbutt ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move; +2 Excitement
      Combat: 70: 4/10 Chance of causing target to flinch
      XXXXXXX Growl ♥♥ Works great if the user goes last this turn; +3 if the user goes last in that turn
      Combat:Lower targets physical attack one stage
      XXXXXXX Sand Attack ♥♥♥ Makes audience expect little of other contestants; -2 to opponent's appeal for two turns; no excitement till end of turn
      Combat: Lower targets accuracy one stage
      XXXXXXX Baby-Doll Eyes ♥♥♥ Causes the user to move earlier on the next turn.
      Combat: Lower targets physical attack one stage (Priority +1)

User Image
      Meloetta

Level 20 Shiny Meloetta
      EXP: 15/25
      Friendship: 0/5
      HP: 160/200
      Ability: Serene Grace: attacks with chances of secondary effects get a second attempt
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXX Round: 60: Power doubles if used consecutively in double battles. Including both friendly and opponents pokemon. Doesn't need to be the same pokemon.
      XXXXXXX Confusion: 50: 4/10 Chance to cause confusion
      XXXXXXXSing: puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;
      XXXXXXX~Relic Song: 75: 1/3 chance to inflict Sleep condition on all other pokemon.

Inactive Pokemon
      Place Pokemon Formats Here

Walking Pokemon Everyone

Dallas had leaned forward when Tamara started to think over the challenge. "C'mon, don't tell me you're not up to the task!" But, she accepted the challenge, and shots were doled out. Dallas served up more and more drinks, and as they went, he really started to feel it. His Pokemon watched in amusement. Riptide tried to keep his trainer from falling over as the drunkenness kicked in, but instead of holding still, Dallas climbed up on the shark, holding onto its fin. "Kotchi! Watashi wa yotte iru to omou (Holy s**t! I think I'm drunk)!" Dallas exclaimed. And indeed he was, as he often spoke in Johto than common tongue. "Mōhitotsu! Mōhitotsu! Mōhitotsu no shotto! (One more! One more! One more shot!)" Dallas drank another shot as he proclaimed, and had to hold on to Riptide's fin for dear life, lest he fall off of the shark. He was laughing loudly as he clung to Riptide, who grumbled, and finally lost his patience, bucking him off and over onto the statue. "Off! Nē! Nantekotta i? (What the hell?!)" Dallas didn't gripe much, though, too many shots in to get upset about much. Instead, he just chilled where he was, right on the statue's only exposed arm.

He wasn't very high up, but to his dizzying lack of perception coming on, he thought it was a good twenty foot drop (it wasn't) to the bottom. "Oy! Pershi- uh, pershhhh....Um, Percibel-Percival! You better not...ugh...you...insult...oh geez..." Dallas plopped down on his stomach, but was still conscious. "You know, I haven't had this much fun in awhile!" said, back in common. "I might be drunk, but I tell ya, I tell ya right now, I'm gonna be your first vassal or whatever! I'll bow up on those fools, like, I'll slap 'em down like a gangster knight! Or something...hey, you got a sword, right? Bust that ******** out, and do that thing! The thing with shoulders!" Dallas shimmied off of the hand of the statue, and fell onto the soft dirt with a thud. Beltigre went over first to check on her trainer, only to find that he was already getting up. "Beltigre! You checkin' on me? Anata wa watashi o chekku shite imasu ka?" He scooped up the cat, who mewed in confusion as she was snuggled. Dallas walked around, and eventually stumbled to a sitting position next to Tamara, and sighed. "You know, I don't think I shoulda had this many shots." Contrary to that comment, Dallas took another shot. "Last time I was thish drunk, I wassh still rolling with the boysh back in Goldenwod-Gol-Goldendoldenderblerod. Howzabout you, Tamlera? You eber roll with them royal gerd-guard guys?"

{{OOC: }}
      User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Brandisher 100

IndecisiveWolk
    Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Invisibility 100
    PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:49 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Eterna Forest    𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃: Drunk   𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐘: Dallas & All the Pokemon (Din and Daphnes are wandering)   𝐎𝐎𝐂:

Empεror Azαlεv тнε Prιnplup || 18/3o
    Kιng Dαpнnεs тнε Bαgon || 16/26
    Prιncεss Eponα тнε Ponyтα || 18/27
    Goddεss Dιn тнε Mεsprιт || 2o/2o - oo/21

A challenger approaches - :: - 86/15 || A worthy foe - :: - 51/5(3)
    Could this be useful? - :Heart Scale(6): - o7/1o || This looks useful. - :: - oo/xx

Shot after shot, the uptight Temperance slowly started to unravel. After awhile, Temperance slipped off her jacket tossing it to the side, she watched it land over Azalev's head and began laughing at the sight. Azalev however wasn't to happy about his trainer's odd behavior. Standing up, Tempernace turned her attention back to Dallas, squinting her eyes as the male started to speak what she at first thought was gibberish, until she recognized it as a language, one she hadn't quite learned and in her drunken state all of her little knowledge of the language was lost. "What in the nine hells are you saying, boy?" She asked, stumbling over towards Dallas, only to stop short of two feet from where she'd stood to watch as Dallas was flung over to the statue. "Oh no-hoho hahaha" Pointing up towards the drunken male she continued to chuckle. "Both of you need to calm down before you break something." That's when the blonde began to squint her eyes. Wait, there wasn't two before? Stumbling back she fell back to the earth, just as Dallas found himself back to the earth as well. Epona seemed at the rescue for Temperance, acting like a pillow for the blonde to lean back against. The fall had made her feel rather sick to her stomach, to which she instinctively choose to drink back down sick feeling in her throat with the last shot she'd been served. "Y-yea, it's been awhile since I didn't feel like I needed to be such a stick-in-the-mud." Temperance replied, leaning back on Epona, resting her head against the pony's soft fur. Her warmth wasn't entirely welcomed, but the drunk princess was just to... drunk, to get up and move. Azalev stepped over, his feathers giving off a chill that helped a bit.

It was so helpful in fact that Temperance soon found herself fighting sleep. Turning her head to face Dallas, "I appressheat it, friend. I don't have a swooard, but I do have daggerz." She voiced, pulling one out, thought before she could start waving it around Epona whipped her head around and grabbed the blade, yanking it from Temperance's grip, in her drunkenness her strength wasn't to good. " Hey! I was jus' going to show it off." Temperance protested, but the pony turned her head away. Temperance turned over onto her knees trying to climb over the horse to retrieve her lost dagger. "That's Umbras, she'd be mad if I lose it." She protested. The pony stood up, forcing Temperance to fall back to the earth. As Epona walked away, the drunken princess tried to get up and give chance, but she stumbled to many times and the ground started spinning. "Woah.... Don't do that to me earth... be still." She stated patting the ground. Turning back over she sat back down, facing for the fire.

Giving up on the dagger for now, Temperance just kept her gaze on the fire. Her eyes were getting heavier as she sat there, but then Dallas' sudden appearance brought her back from the call of sleep. Turning her gaze to him, she smiled drunkenly. A hand rose to his shoulder and she leaned into him. "I don't think I should've gotten drunk at all." She chuckled after that. "Iz goin' to be a late morning, Dally. I used to get so mad at the men for being late to training after a night of drinkin'.... but here I am, falling off my high horse. Like a hypocrite." Leaning away, Azalev was there to catch her before she fell to her side in the dirt. Puilling her arm away from Dallas she hugged Avalev, letting the rather upset penguin drag her over to her bedding. "We'll give'em one fore...We'll show'em what we're made of... That b*****d wion't know what hit'em... Don't... mess with... a prin...." Before her head hit the bed she was pretty much passed out.

Din Vs. Lv. 12 Misdreavus

Din used Confusion || 5o + o - o = 5o to Misdreavus / Misdreavus is confused
                  Misdreavus hurt herself in confusion || 4o to Misdreavus
                  Din = 15o/15o
                  Misdreavus = 3o/12o

Din used Confusion || Misdreavus fainted

o7 exp - Din

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Poκεмon

Ability :: Defiant || Nature :: Proud - A little less clumsy, he aims to prove himself an able fighter

Ability :: Sheer Force || Nature :: Adamant - A firecracker with a fighting spirit.
                          Attack1 - ç•Rage - 2o if used in succession, each time the user is hit, this move does 1o more damage.
                          Attack2 - ç•Fire Fang - 65 ( 84 ) 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target

Ability :: Flash Fire || Nature :: Brave - She doesn't trust easily, but she will gladly go into battle for anyone.
                          Attack1 - ç•Stomp: 65: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.
                          Attack3 - ç•Take Down: 9o user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt

Din the "female" Mesprit || Lv.16 || Hp. 16o || HI :: N/A
                          Ability :: Levitate || Nature :: Impish - She acts aloof and devilish but it's all so she can control her temper.
                          Attack4 - Healing Wish: User faints and the next Pokemon released is fully healed and cured of all conditions.

>>> Off Hand <<<

Bαg Conтεnтs

Cαpтuяιng Spнεяεs
                          - Pokeвαlls ∞

Mεdιcαтιon
                          - Poтιons ∞

Evoluтιon/Foямε Cнαngε

Hold Iтεмs

HM Rock Smash HM Cut

Kεy Iтεмs
                          - Nat. Pokεdεx

Mιscεllαnεous
                          x1 Crystal Shards

Pending ---
                          Lv 2o Shiny Uxie
                          Lv.1o Kingdra
                          x1 Heart Scale
                          x5 Cornn Berries

xXThe LawmanXx

•  
    PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:54 pm
    User ImageUser Image

NPC: 17/15 || WPE: 17/05 || Town: 02/03 || OOB:

Determination urging her ahead, Jinx remained unperturbed by the fact that she waist-deep in wild pokemon infested grass or that there was several yards worth of tall grass between her and her strongest pokemon. Such thoughts were unimportant, after all! Her only concern was finding that pokemon. It'd been the one to start that fire in the flower fields, and she was always looking to add a firestarter to her team; like-minded individuals and all that. At the shuffling of nearby bushes Jinx stopped mid-step, right foot dangling precariously in the air, and turned her head to the right, where the noise originated from. She waited several seconds before making a beeline for the area. A burst of movement sent the grass shaking once more, leaves rustling against each other, as the pokemon hidden within realized it'd been spotted and began beating a hasty retreat.

Once more the blue haired woman found herself giving chase to an unknown creature, her eyes fixed firmly on the cowering figure even as she ducked down to avoid low-hanging branches. A crash from directly behind her, followed by hurried steps through the grass, indicated that Opal was doing her best to try and catch up. The chase ended when the grass and underbrush gave way to a clear forest floor, and out in the open Jinx could clearly see, for the first time, a small, bulbous creature hustling as if its life depended on it. This was the pokemon she'd been after. She just knew it! Unfortunately for the pokemon, in a time of perceived crisis its sense of awareness wasn't as sharp as it needed to be. So focused on the enemy behind it, it failed to notice the obstacle directly ahead of it, a bright blue Meloetta, until it was too late. Without time to change direction, the pokemon bounced back when it collided with the melody pokemon, and while not seriously injured, it was fazed.

Jinx, ever the opportunist, slowed her run into a jog as she simultaneously whipped out a pokeball, and tossed it at the incapacitated pokemon while it still lay on the forest floor. She approached the pokeball as it rocked from side-to-side, and stopped in front of it just seconds before it grew still, indicating a successful capture. Pleased with herself, she plucked the capsule from off the ground and clipped it onto her belt with pride. It was only after she'd secured the pokeball did she turn her attention to Meloetta, it'd proven an efficient roadblock. Staring at it, she found that she held no vested interest in the pokemon, though its colors were certainly... nice to look at; it reminded her of Kaeden's hair, and subconsciously the woman touched one of her braids.

"What's this one called?" Jinx asked aloud, to seemingly no one, right before a heaving and panting Opal waddle out of the grass. Once more struggling to regain her breath, she trudged over to Jinx and Meloetta. "Mm." She could barely breathe, let alone answer her. Resorting to her own methods of information gathering, she pulled her pokedex out -- the walrus-mustached professor had said these could be used to gather information on pokemon -- and turned it towards Meloetta. Within seconds a file scrolled onto the screen, and Jinx languidly read over the entry before she looked back to Meloetta. "Mm."

Kaeden didn't have much use for a singing pokemon. He needed one with actual use.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Active Party:

xxN A M E: Opal - Slowking

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          L E V E L: 31
                                          G E N D E R: Female
                                          NATURE: Calm: A loyal 'agent' of Team Imperium, has the personality of a single woman in her thirties
                                          ABILITY: Own Tempo: The Pokémon cannot be Confused while having this ability
                                          HOLDING: N/A
                                          ATTACKS:
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Pulse - 60: 4/10 Chance to Confuse
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confusion - 50: 4/10 Chance to cause confusion
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Gem - 80
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Earthquake - 100: Deals double damage to pokemon using Dig and dive. Deals half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 310/310 HP | Status: None | 02/16 EXP | Next Move; lv. 32 - Zen Headbutt; H. Scale - Signal Beam

xxN A M E: Agate - Larvitar

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          L E V E L: 20
                                          NATURE: Timid: She doesn't trust easily, but she's also lonely
                                          ABILITY: Guts: Attack stat is increased by three stages when induced with a status condition (Burn, Paralyze, Sleep, Poison, Freeze)
                                          ATTACKS:
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rock Slide - 75: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chip Away - 70: Ignores any changes to the target's physical defense or evasion
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sandstorm -
                                          Creates a Sandstorm for 5 Rounds

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 200/200 HP | Status: None | 03/18 EXP | Next Move; lv. 32 - Dark Pulse; TM - Brick Break

xxN A M E: ??? - Aklor
                                          User Image

L E V E L: 10
                                          NATURE: Lax: Simple-minded, when she's not trying to maul or devour, she's sleeping
                                          ABILITY: Strong Jaw: All biting attacks used by this pokemon do x1.3 damage
                                          ATTACKS:
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sharpen - Raise user's attack one stage
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aqua Jet - 40: (Priority +1)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 100/100 HP | Status: None | 05/15 EXP | Next Move; lv. 11 - Headbutt

xxN A M E: ??? - Sember
                                          User Image

G E N D E R: Male
                                          NATURE: Rash: A kindred spirit, enjoys making a mess wherever he goes, and prone to throwing fits
                                          ABILITY: Sap Sipper: When a Pokémon with Sap Sipper is hit by a Grass-type move, its Attack is increased by one stage, and the move will have no effect on that Pokémon
                                          ATTACKS:
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Headbutt - 70: 4/10 Chance of causing target to flinch
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed -
                                          Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/8 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growth - Raises user's physical & special attack one stage
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Incinerate - 60: destroys the targets held berry

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 200/200 HP | Status: None | 02/25 EXP | Next Move; lv. 21 - Magical Leaf

Bag:

Personal Items:
                                          - Pokedex

Held Items:
                                          -

Medicine:
                                          - Potion x∞

Pokéballs:
                                          - Pokeball x∞

TMs & HMs:
                                          -

Berries:
                                          -

Edibles:
                                          -

Battle Items:
                                          -

Misc.:
                                          -

Badge Case:

xXThe LawmanXx

KipsterHipster
    Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Signature Look 250
    • Millionaire 200

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Brandisher 100
    PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:33 pm
    User Image
    Dallas Tucker
    a.k.a The Typhoon
      Trophy Case
      Badges
      Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Ribbons
      Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Company
      Indeciisiive Wolkova
      Tamara Stonewall
      KipsterHipster
      Some nice lady, I'm sure

Battle Details

Bumps
      Wild Pokemon - 39/5
      NPC Trainer - 39/15
      Found a -
      This area holds a -

Berry Trees

Pamtre Berry - 20/20
      NA -
      Apicot Berry - 40/40
      NA -

Party

Active Pokemon
      User Image
      Beltigre
      Level 22 Torracat
      EXP: 30/31
      Ability: Intimidate: Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected
      Attacks:

XXXXXXXLeer: ♥♥ - Badly startles Pokémon that the audience has high expectations of.
      XXXXXXXç•Double Kick:: ♥♥ - Badly startles Pokémon that used a move of the same type.

User Image
      Riptide
      Level 25 Sharenkalor
      EXP: 25/34
      Attacks:

Combat: 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to paralyze target

User Image
      Dracovoir Susan

EXP:10/26
      Holding Psychinium Z
      Ability: Trace: Ability becomes the same as that of the opponent. Switching this Pokémon out of battle restores its original ability.
      Base Appeal:
      3 Smart 2 Tough 1 Cool
      Attacks:
      Combat: 20: Does damage based on the number of positive status increases the user has. +20 for each each stage of increase. Max 200 Damage

XXXXXXX Calm Mind: ♥ Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness, too.

Buns
      Level 22 Lopunny
      EXP: 23/27
      Attacks:
      Combat: If the user was last hit by a special attack, using this move will counter back with 2x the damage taken (Priority -5)

Duchess

Level 22 Furfrou
      EXP: 19/27
      Ability: Fur Coat: Halves damage from all physical attacks, Psyshock, Psystrike, and Secret Sword.
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXX Growl ♥♥ Works great if the user goes last this turn; +3 if the user goes last in that turn
      XXXXXXX Sand Attack ♥♥♥ Makes audience expect little of other contestants; -2 to opponent's appeal for two turns; no excitement till end of turn

User Image
      Meloetta

Level 20 Shiny Meloetta
      EXP: 16/25
      Ability: Serene Grace: attacks with chances of secondary effects get a second attempt
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXX Round: 60: Power doubles if used consecutively in double battles. Including both friendly and opponents pokemon. Doesn't need to be the same pokemon.
      XXXXXXXSing: puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;
      XXXXXXX~Relic Song: 75: 1/3 chance to inflict Sleep condition on all other pokemon.

Inactive Pokemon

Walking Pokemon Everyone

Dallas was having a jolly laugh at Tamara as she stumbled and jumbled her words, even though he was certainly in the same boat as she. "You're gonna loooooooooose!" He didn't get much of a chance to gloat, as his Pokemon followed Epona's lead and started to get their humans ready for bed. Beltigre finally wrestled out of Dallas' hug, and Susan dragged the human far enough away from the fire to keep him from rolling over into it. "Hoy! Lemme go...I'm not sleepin' till I win thish drinkin' contertesht.." He and Tamara were able to share an drunken embrace (more of two drunks leaning on eachother to keep upright) before Dallas fell susceptible to the sleepy feeling coming over him.

But, Dallas still her Tamara's dying war cry. "Yeah! We'll kick his a**! Don't mess with a princess...wait, what?" Had she had said that? Or was he just drunk? "Secret princess...whoa...I never bullied royalty before..." his brain did its best to entertain the idea, but Dallas finally felt his body betray him as he lied out on the blanket that Duchess and Buns had lied out for him. He instead mumbled some more in Johto, and passed out completely. His Pokemon sat around the campfire, and sighed. Yeah, Buns is right! Hoomans are really silly. Let's make sure to no drink dizzy juice! The Pokemon all agreed in solidarity, and started to settle down now that the trainers were no harm to themselves anymore.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Meloetta found herself dozing off on the tree stump that she had sat upon for her breather, snoring a melody before quickly coming back awake. It sure is late, she thought, let out a long stretch. I sure hope I can find my way back. I'm sure if I cried for help, Dallas would come, but I'd rather not make him worry. She hadn't traveled with a human like Dallas before; someone that was so rude and brutish, but was also so passionate about Pokemon. He's a bully...but he's nice to me and the rest of the team...what a confusing guy he is. She thought about how they had first met up, and their song they shared at the gala. Good memories, for certain, and all the more reason to work hard so he'd keep her around. She sighed, and a soft smile fell upon her face.

It was quickly smacked off of her face when a Pokemon slammed into her at breakneck speed. She was toppled off of her resting spot, yet artfully rolled her fall into an encarte. Whoa! Why so rushed, friend? The answer came when a pokeball whizzed through the air and struck the Sember, catching it with little effort. A female human appeared, and gathered up the ball before making eye contact with Meloetta, who wasn't sure if the new face was a friendly one just yet. Should I run? I wasn't expecting someone else to be out and about at this hour... the woman spoke, asking what Meloetta was called. But, not to her; she spoke to some unseen entity, which soon revealed itself to be a Slowking, who seemed terribly out of breath. Oh, are you alright, Ms. Slowking? Meloetta didn't move any closer, but she felt brave enough to at least sing a welcome to the other psychic Pokemon and what was presumably her trainer. I'm Meloetta, muse for those with melodies in their hearts....say, you wouldn't happen to have seen a few other humans around, have you? I'm trying to get back to my trainer.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:30 pm

• 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Eterna Forest    𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃: Sleeping    𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐘: Dallas & All the Pokemon (Din and Daphnes are wandering)   𝐎𝐎𝐂:

Empεror Azαlεv тнε Prιnplup || 19/3o
    Kιng Dαpнnεs тнε Bαgon || 17/26
    Prιncεss Eponα тнε Ponyтα || 19/27
    Goddεss Dιn тнε Mεsprιт || o8/21

A challenger approaches - :: - 87/15 || A worthy foe - :: - 52/5(3)
    Could this be useful? - :Heart Scale(6): - o8/1o || This looks useful. - :: - oo/xx

With the humans passed out, it was up to the Pokemon to keep them safe. Epona returned to the fire, laying closer to the flame, making a sort of barrier between it and Temperance, much like how Susan had dragged Dallas far enough away from the fire. Azalev kept close, settling down opposite of Temperance and Epona. Fire wasn't all that effective against him, battle wise, but it was still rather uncomfortable to be around. He also wanted to keep an eye out for Daphnes and Din, who were still out in the forest somewhere.

Din and Daphnes were still together, but the two hardly spoke a word to one another. Daphnes didn't seem like the talkative type anyway, so Din wasn't really going to try and be buddy-buddy at that very moment. While Daphnes wandered off to investigate a noise he'd heard, Din was occupied by a Silcoon that appeared on the side of a tree. The noise Daphnes had heard was no more than the Meloetta that was with the male human Temperance had joined. She didn't appear to be alone though. She didn't seem to be threatened so the dragon minded his own business and started back to Din.

Din Vs Lv. 12 Silcoon

Din used Confusion || 5o + o - o = 5o to Silcoon
                  Silcoon used Harden || Phy Def. Rose (1/6)
                  Din = 15o/15o
                  Silcoon = 7o/12o

Din used Confusion || 5o + o - o = 5o to Silcoon
                  Silcoon used Harden || Phy. Def. Rose (2/6)
                  Din = 15o/15o
                  Silcoon = 2o/12o

Din used Confusion || Silcoon fainted

7 exp - Din

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Poκεмon

>>> Off Hand <<<

Bαg Conтεnтs

Cαpтuяιng Spнεяεs
                          - Pokeвαlls ∞

Mεdιcαтιon
                          - Poтιons ∞

Evoluтιon/Foямε Cнαngε

Hold Iтεмs

HM Rock Smash HM Cut

Kεy Iтεмs
                          - Nat. Pokεdεx

Mιscεllαnεous
                          x1 Crystal Shards

Pending ---
                          Lv 2o Shiny Uxie
                          Lv.1o Kingdra
                          x1 Heart Scale
                          x5 Cornn Berries

xXThe LawmanXx

KipsterHipster

•  

IndecisiveWolk
    Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Invisibility 100

KipsterHipster
    Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Signature Look 250
    • Millionaire 200
    PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:51 pm
    User ImageUser Image

NPC: 18/15 || WPE: 18/05 || Town: 03/03 || OOB: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Opal glanced over at Meloetta, hand over her chest and footing unsteady, before she shook her head. Not to indicated that she wasn't alright, but that she needed more time before she could verbalize an answer. Still immersed within her thoughts, the blue-haired woman didn't immediately react when a new voice trickled into her mind. She looked down at the ground, contemplating further on the pokemon's presence. Kaeden wouldn't want it, and neither would Imperium, but its coloring still caught her eye. "No, I haven't," Jinx finally answered, her gaze drifting upwards to Meloetta. "I like your colors. They're... soothing," she admitted, then reached out to touch her hair again. Kaeden said he'd be calling soon.

By her side Opal sucked in another breath, continuing to fill the evening air with her gasps and pants, before she straightened up and coughed twice, to clear her throat. "I'm fine." The answer was delivered directly to Meloetta, since she knew Jinx wouldn't care either way. "Feel free to call me Opal," she suggested. She turned her head in the direction of a sound, expecting to find the Wurmple from before with a few of its friends, but relaxed when she saw a red-tinted Bagon, for the briefest of moments before it walked back into the forest. "...How many humans are you looking for?" Opal turned back to Meloetta, deciding not to question the pokemon's presence.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Active Party:

NATURE: Calm: A loyal 'agent' of Team Imperium, has the personality of a single woman in her thirties
                                          ATTACKS:
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Pulse - 60: 4/10 Chance to Confuse
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confusion - 50: 4/10 Chance to cause confusion
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Gem - 80
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Earthquake - 100: Deals double damage to pokemon using Dig and dive. Deals half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 310/310 HP | Status: None | 03/16 EXP | Next Move; lv. 32 - Zen Headbutt; H. Scale - Signal Beam

ABILITY: Guts: Attack stat is increased by three stages when induced with a status condition (Burn, Paralyze, Sleep, Poison, Freeze)
                                          ATTACKS:
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rock Slide - 75: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chip Away - 70: Ignores any changes to the target's physical defense or evasion
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sandstorm -

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 200/200 HP | Status: None | 04/18 EXP | Next Move; lv. 32 - Dark Pulse; TM - Brick Break

User Image

NATURE: Lax: Simple-minded, when she's not trying to maul or devour, she's sleeping
                                          ATTACKS:
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sharpen - Raise user's attack one stage
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aqua Jet - 40: (Priority +1)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 100/100 HP | Status: None | 06/15 EXP | Next Move; lv. 11 - Headbutt

User Image

NATURE: Rash: A kindred spirit, enjoys making a mess wherever he goes, and prone to throwing fits
                                          ABILITY: Sap Sipper: When a Pokémon with Sap Sipper is hit by a Grass-type move, its Attack is increased by one stage, and the move will have no effect on that Pokémon
                                          ATTACKS:
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Headbutt - 70: 4/10 Chance of causing target to flinch
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed -
                                          Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/8 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growth - Raises user's physical & special attack one stage
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Incinerate - 60: destroys the targets held berry

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 200/200 HP | Status: None | 03/25 EXP | Next Move; lv. 21 - Magical Leaf

Bag:

Personal Items:
                                          - Pokedex

Held Items:
                                          -

Medicine:
                                          - Potion x∞

Pokéballs:
                                          - Pokeball x∞

TMs & HMs:
                                          -

Berries:
                                          -

Edibles:
                                          -

Battle Items:
                                          -

Misc.:
                                          -

Badge Case:

xXThe LawmanXx

Indeciisiive Wolkova

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:43 pm
    User Image
    Dallas Tucker
    a.k.a The Typhoon
      Trophy Case
      Badges
      Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Ribbons
      Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Company
      Indeciisiive Wolkova
      Tamara Stonewall
      KipsterHipster
      Some nice lady, I'm sure

Battle Details

Bumps
      Wild Pokemon - 40/5
      NPC Trainer - 40/15
      Found a -
      This area holds a -

Berry Trees

Pamtre Berry - 20/20
      NA -
      Apicot Berry - 40/40
      NA -

Party

Active Pokemon
      User Image
      Beltigre
      Level 22 Torracat
      EXP: 31/31
      Attacks:

User Image
      Riptide
      Level 25 Sharenkalor
      EXP: 26/34
      Attacks:

User Image
      Dracovoir Susan

EXP:11/26
      Holding Psychinium Z
      Base Appeal:
      3 Smart 2 Tough 1 Cool
      Attacks:

Buns
      Level 22 Lopunny
      EXP: 24/27
      Attacks:

Duchess

Level 22 Furfrou
      EXP: 20/27
      Attacks:

User Image
      Meloetta

Level 20 Shiny Meloetta
      EXP: 17/25
      Attacks:

Inactive Pokemon

Walking Pokemon Everyone

Meloetta smiled and accepted the blue-haired girl's compliment, even if she seemed a little off. She must be a little shy, the Melody Pokemon deduced. I'll make sure to give her a compliment as well! Meloetta curtsied in response, and offered her own hair admiration. Thank you very much, miss! I like your hair too! Your braids are impressive! And, once the Slowking arrived on the scene, Meloetta addressed her as well with a bow. A pleasure to meet you as well, she greeted. Now that the pleasantries were out of the way, Meloetta could get to the task of trying to find her way back to camp. Well Opal, she started in her melodic tone, I'm looking for two human beings; one boy, one girl, both blonde and it seems, that the last I remember their was camp was to the eaaaaast...but I'm not sure of my directions, in the least.[/color Even in such a scenario, song came all but two natural to her. But if we get close enough, I should be able to contact Susan with telepathy, she added, albeit without song, as she's a telepath as well. And she'll be easy to spot, since she's such a unique Gardevoir! She's actually more of a dragon than anything else, with horns and fangs and the like. But I digress. Would you two be kind enough to help me? I'm sure my human would reward you if I asked him to!

Meanwhile, Susan and the rest were trying to pilfer some more Pokemon food from Dallas's bag, as he was too far gone to stop them. Yup yup! We'll get extras for everybody, Susan said, Because Dalpha's asleep, so I'm in charge, right? Beltigre hissed, and nudged the Dracovoir away from their trainer's stuff. What? Beltigre in charge? Ha! Don't make Susan laugh! The two Pokemon squared off, leering at eachother, until Riptide slowly eclipsed them both in his large shadow. The two looked up, and slowly sat down with no further issue. Okay, Dalpha, then whoever's biggest, then Susan and Beltigre share...

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Brandisher 100

KipsterHipster
    Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Signature Look 250
    • Millionaire 200
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:59 pm
    User ImageUser Image

NPC: 19/15 || WPE: 19/05 || Town: 03/03 || OOB: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Though surprised at the returned compliment, the emotion didn't register onto Jinx's face. Instead she nodded, and offered the smallest of smiles in return, before dropping her hand to her side, "Thank you." Long hair was such a pain to deal with, but it was a style she was committed to. Opal, only slightly curious to know why her trainer had spoken more words to a pokemon they'd just come across, listened attentively to Meloetta's explanation. "We haven't come across anyone else, but I'm sure there aren't too many humans traveling through the woods at this time, so I'm sure they'd be easy to find." Her suggestion came with... realism, rather than optimism; Meloetta would be fine on her own, if her trainer wasn't already looking for her.

"That's an... I've never heard of a Gardevoir like that," Opal admitted, getting back into the conversation. "Ah..." She paused on that one, gaze instinctively slipping over to Jinx, who had already started looking around the forest, searching for the exit undoubtedly; she'd already gotten what she'd came for, and her interest in Meloetta was waning. "Do you know if they're close to the exit near Eterna City?" she questioned, head turning back to the melody pokemon. "If they are, or just near it, we can all head there in the same direction." The last portion of her sentence was meant more for her ward. As little as Opal knew of her, she did know that she wouldn't wait around for too much longer, not when she had prior engagements. Jinx, feeling eyes on her, didn't respond.

That was... fine.

Active Party:

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 310/310 HP | Status: None | 04/16 EXP | Next Move; lv. 32 - Zen Headbutt; H. Scale - Signal Beam

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 200/200 HP | Status: None | 05/18 EXP | Next Move; lv. 32 - Dark Pulse; TM - Brick Break

User Image

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 100/100 HP | Status: None | 07/15 EXP | Next Move; lv. 11 - Headbutt

User Image

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 200/200 HP | Status: None | 04/25 EXP | Next Move; lv. 21 - Magical Leaf

Bag:

Personal Items:
                                          - Pokedex

Held Items:
                                          -

Medicine:
                                          - Potion x∞

Pokéballs:
                                          - Pokeball x∞

TMs & HMs:
                                          -

Berries:
                                          -

Edibles:
                                          -

Battle Items:
                                          -

Misc.:
                                          -

Badge Case:

xXThe LawmanXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:33 am
    User Image
    Dallas Tucker
    a.k.a The Typhoon
      Trophy Case
      Badges
      Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Ribbons
      Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Company
      Indeciisiive Wolkova
      Tamara Stonewall
      KipsterHipster
      Some nice lady, I'm sure

Battle Details

Bumps
      Wild Pokemon - 41/5
      NPC Trainer - 41/15
      Found a -
      This area holds a -

Berry Trees

Pamtre Berry - 20/20
      NA -
      Apicot Berry - 40/40
      NA -

Party

Active Pokemon
      User Image
      Beltigre
      Level 23 Torracat
      EXP: 1/32
      Attacks:

User Image
      Riptide
      Level 25 Sharenkalor
      EXP: 27/34
      Attacks:

User Image
      Dracovoir Susan

EXP:12/26
      Holding Psychinium Z
      Base Appeal:
      3 Smart 2 Tough 1 Cool
      Attacks:

Buns
      Level 22 Lopunny
      EXP: 25/27
      Attacks:

Duchess

Level 22 Furfrou
      EXP: 21/27
      Attacks:

User Image
      Meloetta

Level 20 Shiny Meloetta
      EXP: 18/25
      Attacks:

Inactive Pokemon

Walking Pokemon Everyone

Meloetta started to feel a bit of a time restraint on the conversation, and realized that perhaps these two had somewhere else they had to be. Oh, yes, right! They should be close, along the way to Eterna, since that's where we had come from...are you challenging the gyms? My trainer's companion was very keen on such a challenge. Now, I suppose I kept you too long as it is, let's be off, then! Meloetta ushered her new acquaintances onward, and with their aid, they'd surely find the campsite. She hummed some tune she had constructed, and did her best not to be too talkative. Especially since the human girl didn't seem too talkative herself. Your trainer seems awfully shy, Opal, She had commented directly to the Slowking, So I'll keep from bothering her with anymore questions, okay? She was actually quite enjoying the company of more quieter companions; as much as Dallas was someone she wanted to follow on his interesting contest adventure, she was more used to a calmer bunch that wasn't always fighting and yelling and getting into trouble.

Once Meloetta felt that she was getting close, she projected out to attempted to make psychic contact with Susan. Susan can you hear me? Susan can you see me? Susan can you find me in the night? Susan are you near me? Susan can you hear me? Susan can you help me not be frightened? She sang out her beacon, hoping it would come up on the Dracovoir's radar. And it seemed to have been successful, as a terrible singing voice answered back to the psychic song. LOOK AT STARRY SKY! SUSAN SEE BUNCHA EYES! WHICH EYES YOU! Meleotta laughed, and pointed towards where Susan's telepathic answer came from. Oh, Arceus be praised! They should be right over here! Come, come! The Melody Pokemon lead the way, and soon, the outline of the fire and all of Meloetta's friends were there. Hallo, Meloetta! Susan greeted. Meloetta very late! Susan start to get worried! The Dracovoir went up to Meloetta and gave her a rough hug, always attempting to maintain dominance as per her feral nature. No, stop it, Susan! Susan laughed loudly, but stopped abruptly when she noticed the strangers that were coming up the path. Hey, strangers! Friends of Meloetta? Meloetta nodded. Yes, they helped me find my way back here. Thanks again, Opal, and...oh dear, I never did ask your name, ma'am!

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Brandisher 100

KipsterHipster
    Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Signature Look 250
    • Millionaire 200
    PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:20 pm
    User ImageUser Image

NPC: 20/15 || WPE: 20/05 || Town: 03/03 || OOB: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Opal nodded, answering for her trainer. "Yes, we are. It's a good way to improve your abilities and grow, after all." As well as to kill time, while you waited for your next set of instructions. She followed after Meloetta once she began moving, with several glances back at Jinx throughout their forest stroll to assure that she was indeed coming along. There was no way she'd be forced to run after her a third time today. Meloetta's humming permeated through the air, breaking the silence and setting a... whimsical tone. Opal, while not the biggest fan of music, could appreciate a change from the usual silence that accompanied her throughout her travels with Jinx. She nearly snorted at the other pokemon's suggestion that the blue-haired woman was shy, but caught herself and disguised the noise as a cough. "Yes, she isn't the most... social person," she replied, which... wasn't a lie, actually.

Startled at the sudden burst in song -- which she shouldn't have been, considering she was the melody pokemon -- Opal gave Meloetta a curious look, but found herself... impressed at her rendition of a song she could just vaguely recalling hearing once. Several seconds after her song ended another voice called out, louder and rougher, and Meloetta started in that direction, urging for her and Jinx to follow. The two obliged, pushing through the last of the trees and bushes to stumble upon a small camp, where several pokemon, and two unconscious people, awaited. Opal offered a wave to... Susan when she turned her attention to them, noting her strange appearance and odd speech. Meloetta's description, while apt, had done nothing to keep her from being taken aback.

Opal wasn't the only one who'd taken notice of Susan's peculiar look, Jinx had taken her attention away from her surroundings and focused in on the dracovoir, taking in her wild look. "Jinx." She introduced, before she turned to look at the unconscious humans on the ground nearby. Meloetta and Susan both belonged to the man then. Mm. It looked like the type of pokemon that could easily cause destruction, wherever it went, but Kaeden had told her to stay out of trouble. "We're going," she announced not a second later, and strolled across the camp to head into the forest once more. They were nearing Eterna, and from there the first gym in Oreburgh awaited. "...Sorry, she's just... eager to continue on," Opal lamely explained, nodding her head to both Meloetta and Susan as she started inching over to Jinx. "It was nice to meet you. Enjoy the rest of your evening." Once a proper goodbye had been bid, Opal hurried along to catch up with her ward. At least they were continuing on.

[Exit to Eterna City]

Active Party:

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 310/310 HP | Status: None | 05/16 EXP | Next Move; lv. 32 - Zen Headbutt; H. Scale - Signal Beam

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 200/200 HP | Status: None | 06/18 EXP | Next Move; lv. 32 - Dark Pulse; TM - Brick Break

User Image

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 100/100 HP | Status: None | 08/15 EXP | Next Move; lv. 11 - Headbutt

User Image

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 200/200 HP | Status: None | 05/25 EXP | Next Move; lv. 21 - Magical Leaf

Bag:

Personal Items:
                                          - Pokedex

Held Items:
                                          -

Medicine:
                                          - Potion x∞

Pokéballs:
                                          - Pokeball x∞

TMs & HMs:
                                          -

Berries:
                                          -

Edibles:
                                          -

Battle Items:
                                          -

Misc.:
                                          -

Badge Case:

xXThe LawmanXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:18 am

• 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Eterna Forest    𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃: Sleeping    𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐘: Dallas & All the Pokemon    𝐎𝐎𝐂: Boi, Kip!

Empεror Azαlεv тнε Prιnplup || 2o/3o
    Kιng Dαpнnεs тнε Bαgon || 18/26
    Prιncεss Eponα тнε Ponyтα || 2o/27
    Goddεss Dιn тнε Mεsprιт || o9/21

A challenger approaches - :: - 88/15 || A worthy foe - :: - 53/5(3)
    Could this be useful? - :Heart Scale(6): - o9/1o || This looks useful. - :: - oo/xx

The mild chatter between the Pokemon hadn't stirred the unconscience Temperance, until it came time for Meloetta's return. Daphnes and Din followed along, figuring it was late enough that they should also return to the camp. All Temperance really did was grumble something extremely slurred and lay there barely able to see beyond the blur and pain in her eyes. Before she could figure out what was going on she passed out once more. Daphnes stepped up to his trainer looking down at Temperance's sloppy appearance with judging eyes. Din meanwhile snickered to herself, floating down to pull a blanket over the blonde. 'What the heck did you get up to while we were wandering?' Din pondered. Even Temperances' dreams were drunk. The psychic then looked to Jinx as the blue-haired woman ordered they were going to leave. She would of liked to know more about what was going on in that girls head, but ultimately her place was with Temperance for now.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Poκεмon

>>> Off Hand <<<

Bαg Conтεnтs

Cαpтuяιng Spнεяεs
                          - Pokeвαlls ∞

Mεdιcαтιon
                          - Poтιons ∞

Evoluтιon/Foямε Cнαngε

Hold Iтεмs

HM Rock Smash HM Cut

Kεy Iтεмs
                          - Nat. Pokεdεx

Mιscεllαnεous
                          x1 Crystal Shards

Pending ---
                          Lv 2o Shiny Uxie
                          Lv.1o Kingdra
                          x1 Heart Scale
                          x5 Cornn Berries

xXThe LawmanXx

•  

IndecisiveWolk
    Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Invisibility 100

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Brandisher 100
    PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:25 am
    User Image
    Dallas Tucker
    a.k.a The Typhoon
      Trophy Case
      Badges
      Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Ribbons
      Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Company
      Indeciisiive Wolkova
      Tamara Stonewall

Battle Details

Bumps
      Moving on to -Floraroma Town 3/3
      Wild Pokemon - 42/5
      NPC Trainer - 42/15
      Found a -
      This area holds a -

Berry Trees

Pamtre Berry - 20/20 Pulled! Yielded 4 Berries
      NA -
      Apicot Berry - 40/40 Pulled! Yielded 3 Berries
      NA -

Party

Active Pokemon
      User Image
      Beltigre
      Level 23 Torracat
      EXP: 2/32
      Attacks:

User Image
      Riptide
      Level 25 Sharenkalor
      EXP: 28/34
      Attacks:

User Image
      Dracovoir Susan

EXP:13/26
      Holding Psychinium Z
      Base Appeal:
      3 Smart 2 Tough 1 Cool
      Attacks:

Buns
      Level 22 Lopunny
      EXP: 26/27
      Attacks:

Duchess

Level 22 Furfrou
      EXP: 22/27
      Attacks:

User Image
      Meloetta

Level 20 Shiny Meloetta
      EXP: 19/25
      Attacks:

Inactive Pokemon

Walking Pokemon Everyone

Once Meloetta and Susan waved goodbye to Jinx and Opal, the rest of Dallas' crew decided it'd be a good idea to get some rest. Meloetta sang a lullaby to help everyone slumber, until she herself fell asleep as well.

Once morning came, Susan and Duchess were two of the first ones to wake up. Since Dallas was still out of commission for the time being, the other Pokemon decided to go back to sleep; if their trainer wasn't trying to get them up and attem, then why not get some extra sleep? But, Duchess always woke up early, expecting to be pampered, and Susan got up to make water, so they ended up getting to hang out for some time. All that dizzy juice really made Dalpha sleepy, huh, Duchess? the Dracovoir inquired. Duchess barked softly, and nudged their trainer's duffle bag. Yeah, it smelled strong to Susan, too. Let Susan brush fur. She found one of the many grooming brushes that her Dalpha had, and started to brush tthe Furfrou's thick fur, which made Duchess stretch out and wag her tail. Brushy brushy brushy! Susan brushy brush Duchess! There! Susan is done! Duchess stood back up with her snout in the air, and thanked Susan with a wet lick across the face. Ack! Duchess! She went to wipe her face and place the brush back, when she found that Dallas' berry trees were ready. She took the time to pick the berries, and put them in a container with the rest of them. Dalpha will make yummy poffins with these! Maybe Susan try to find some more.

Susan did just that,hoisting Dallas' bag on her little frame as she wandered around to find berries. She eventually found herself in front of the big old statue, and picked some strange berries from a little tree that sprouted near the statue's chest. Oh, mystery berries! Susan take!...hm? This statue... She looked up at it, and started to concentrate hard, and realized that the statue had an aura. A very faint aura, but an aura none the less. Wow! Statue is alive! Is statue a Pokemon? The Dracovoir sniffed the statue for a minute before trying to bite on it, to see if it reacted.

THIS ONE REQUIRES HUMAN INTERFACE.

Susan jumped and reeled back, she was so startled. She started to growl and hiss at the statue until she realized that it wasn't moving still. ...Hello? Statue?

THIS ONE REQUIRES HUMAN INTERFACE. PLEASE APPLY A HUMAN'S ESSENCE TO THIS ONE'S CORE TO FUNCTION. A small slot on the statue's chest opened up, revealing an imprint that looked softer than the hardened clay-like substance that had covered the rest of it. Susan looked at it, and poked it. THIS IS NOT HUMAN ESSENCE. THIS ONE REJECTS IT. Susan hissed again, and rubbed her head. Shut up, loud statue!...okay, Hooman essence...Like, hooman stuff? Like...ew, not that...but maybe Dalpha's hair would work! She fished into her trainer's bag, and found Dallas' own hairbrush, which still had some hairs in it. Susan picked them out, and slapped them into the imprinted slot. The opening closed up then, and a bright, ichor-colored light emanated from the statue. ESSENCE ACCEPTED. THIS ONE IS NOW BOUND TO THIS HUMAN. ACCEPT THIS ONE'S BEACON, AND CALL UPON THIS ONE WHEN NEEDED. THIS ONE SHALL SLUMBER UNTIL THEN. The light went dark just as sudden as it lit up, and the slot opened up again, revealing a bronze, circular object with a clear glass in the middle: a monocle, it would seem. Susan took it, and shoved it in the bag. Neat! Susan made a friend, I think! Susan headed back to the campsite to wake up Dallas and tell him what had happened.

Dallas hadn't dreamed much, and felt like he was dead after all of the drinking he had done. But, at least it was still and quiet-
      GOOD MORNING, DALPHA! SUSAN DID A THING FOR DALPHA! The voice made his hold brain vibrate, and Dallas covered his ears and groaned as he got to his feet. 'Ugggghgghghhh...Stop talking, Susan...so loud..." Just as Susan attempted to speak again, Meloetta came up too. Good morning, good morning, we've talked the whole night through! Good morning, good morning to you and you and you! Dallas' head pounded, even if his foot was involuntarily tapping. "Everyone keep it down!...ugh, my head..." He pulled out his phone to see what time it was. "Aw, s**t. It's practically almost lunch time!" There was also a message from his cousin. The contact (Pippy No-talking) has sent a video of a totodile beating a rattata out in the field. Hm? I guess she's out on an adventure or something. Heh! Her parent's gotta be pissed. He sent off a quick message: Good for you, spaz! You ever need anything, just call! Lmao get it? Srs tho stay safe, Lucy Goosey. But then, there was a much less happy text. His agent Natalie sent a huge text, scolding him on not sending a post last night, and was now informing him that he had been booked for a contest that afterno-

"THIS AFTERNOON? GODAMMIT! We gotta get going!" Dallas started to stumbled around camp, attempting to get things ready to go. Susan and the rest helped, and Susan desperately tried to tell her Dalpha about the statue, but he shushed. her. "No time for silly stories, Susan. I'll listen to you all night tonight, okay?" While he packed things up, and glanced over at the passed out Tamara. Needing to get her up as well, he opted to toss a wet washcloth at her face. "Rise n' Shine, princess, we gotta get the ******** going!" He knew that she didn't want to be called that, but some little nugget of something that happened the night before made it the first thing that came to mind. What even happened, anyways? I really hope I didn't start talking in Johto like I usually do...

Exit to: Floraroma Town

{{OOC: Claimed enigma berries and monocle from here }}

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:31 am

• 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Eterna Forest -> Floaroma Town    𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃: Graugy, upset, heart is racing a bit.    𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐘: Dallas & All the Pokemon    𝐎𝐎𝐂: Using 4 of the posted for Heart Scales on the Geodude.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image x

Empεror Azαlεv тнε Prιnplup || 21/3o
    Kιng Dαpнnεs тнε Bαgon || 19/26
    Prιncεss Eponα тнε Ponyтα || 21/27
    Goddεss Dιn тнε Mεsprιт || 1o/21
    Cнαmpιon Dαruk тнε Gεodudε || o1/15

A challenger approaches - :: - 89/15 || A worthy foe - :: - 54/5(3)
    Could this be useful? - :Heart Scale(3): - 1o/1o || This looks useful. - :: - oo/xx

In the wee hours of the morning, Azalev was first to rise among Temperance's Pokemon. Third in total count to wake from his sleep. The early rising Prinplup wandered off to find a fresh spring of water to wet down his feathers as well as refuel his own water supplies. When he returned he used this water to make certain the fire had gone out completely. Daphnes woke to help kick up a bit of dirt to go over the makeshift fire pit. When all that was done, Dallas woke. He seemed in pain, a pain that Azalev hadn't seen before, but Daphnes seemed rather familiar with. Temperance wasn't feeling any better. Susan's loud, demanding voice had woken her... sorta. She was still rather out of it. During the night she'd somehow found a rock as a pillow. Epona had stuck close by, as did the remainder of her Pokemon. The rock however, was not a rock at all. After something sopping wet landed on her face, the rock below her grew even more agitated than it already had been. Rolling away Temperance felt her head suddenly fall to the earth, hitting the ground rather hard... that didn't help the migraine she currently had splitting her head open.

Sitting up, the blonde looked down at the rock, finding it had eyes. "How. Dare." She mumbled. Looking around she noticed everyone was now awake, some more than others. Dallas seemed to be in a rush. Looking up she could see why.... the sun was nearly at the top of the sky, peering down through the top of the canopy. "Wow..." Gathering her things wasn't hard to do, sitting up she found her jacket in a tree (how it got there is beyond her) and her bag safely near the camp being used as a bed by Din. Seeing her refection in a water puddle, the blonde used the wet cloth to wipe down her hair and face. She needed a shower... badly. "What time is it?" Temperance muttered. Looking back to the rock, she fished out a ball and tossed it towards the rock, capturing it fairly easily. It only shook once. Stumbling forward, she followed after Dallas, as they both made their way through the remainder of the forest.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Poκεмon

Daruk the male Geodude || Lv. o5 || Hp. 5o || HI :: N/A
                          Ability :: Sand Veil || Nature :: Proud - He's patient and kind, but also robust and proud of his strength. He has a strong urge to protect others.
                          Attack1 - ç•Superpower: 12o Lower physical attack & defense one stage
                          Attack2 - ç•Dynamic Punch: 1oo: Confuses target pokemon
                          Attack3 - ç•Body Slam: 85: 7/1o chance to paralyze. If a pokemon has used minimize, the base power is doubled.
                          Attack4 - Earth Power: 9o: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense

>>> Off Hand <<<

Bαg Conтεnтs

Cαpтuяιng Spнεяεs
                          - Pokeвαlls ∞

Mεdιcαтιon
                          - Poтιons ∞

Evoluтιon/Foямε Cнαngε

Hold Iтεмs

HM Rock Smash HM Cut

Kεy Iтεмs
                          - Nat. Pokεdεx

Mιscεllαnεous
                          x1 Crystal Shards

Pending ---
                          Lv 2o Shiny Uxie
                          Lv.1o Kingdra
                          x1 Heart Scale
                          x5 Cornn Berries

xXThe LawmanXx

•  

IndecisiveWolk
    Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Invisibility 100

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Brandisher 100
    PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:41 am
    User Image
    Austin Tucksworth
    a.k.a Dallas Tucker
      Trophy Case
      Badges
      Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Ribbons
      Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Company
      Indeciisiive Wolkova
      Tamara

Contest Details

Bumps
      Moving on to Eterna City -1/3
      Wild Pokemon - 51/5
      NPC Trainer - 36/15
      Found a -
      This area holds a -

Iincrease Friendship w/ Meloetta 3/10

Berry Trees

NA -
      NA -
      NA -
      NA -
      NA -

Party

Active Pokemon
      User Image
      Beltigre
      Level 23 Torracat
      EXP: 11/32
      Attacks:

User Image
      Riptide
      Level 26 Sharenkalor
      EXP: 3/35
      Attacks:

User Image
      Dracovoir Susan

EXP: 22/26
      Holding Psychinium Z
      Base Appeal:
      3 Smart 2 Tough 1 Cool
      Attacks:

Buns
      Level 23 Lopunny
      EXP: 8/28
      Attacks:

Duchess

Level 23 Furfrou
      EXP: 4/28
      Attacks:

User Image
      Meloetta

Level 22 Shiny Meloetta
      EXP: 17/27
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXX Round ♥♥-Works well if it is the same type as the move used by the last Pokémon; +3 if the previous pokemon's move was of the same battle type
      Combat Effect: 60
      XXXXXXX Psyshock ♥-Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user; -4 Appeal to the pokemon that went previously
      Combat Effect: 80: This attack does physical damage even though it is classified as a special move. Stat boosts are based upon user's special attack and opponent's physical defense stat
      XXXXXXX Signal Beam ♥♥♥ -Makes audience expect little of other contestants; -2 to opponent's appeal for two turns; no excitement till end of turn.
      Combat Effect: 75: 4/10 Chance to confuse target
      XXXXXXX~Relic Song ♥♥-Makes the remaining Pokémon nervous.
      Combat Effect: 75: 1/3 chance to inflict Sleep condition on all other pokemon.

Inactive Pokemon

Walking Pokemon
      Duchess the Furfrou

Enter from: Floraroma Town

After good night's sleep, Austin had joined Tamara on the trek back to Eterna Forest. Now that he wasn't trying to rush them both out after a drunken stupor, it was a lot easier to enjoy the scenery. It was a very beautiful forest, that much was certain, with lush flora and the sounds of fauna all around. It would make for some wonderful pictures, which Austin made sure to take this time around. He had an agent to keep happy, after all.

He had opted to travel as Austin for awhile; it would take too long to change clothes and prep so many times a day just for a few pictures, so it made more sense to just rock the look for awhile. That particular morning, he was wearing a a track suit, and a pair of athletic gloves to cover up his hand tattoos. That particular morning, Duchess decided to accompany him, who was wearing a pink sweater around her neck, her hair freshly combed. She was high maintenance, but she didn't often disobey or cause any trouble.

After travelling in comfortable silence, Austin started up a conversation. "So, whatcha think of Sinnoh?" he asked, reverting to his usual way of talking (as in the morning hour, nobody else was around at the time). "It's a drag there's only two contest halls, but I kinda like it. pretty chill little region."

User Image User ImageUser Image

❹ Sinnoh Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas