pbpies plots ||

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:52 pm

Heyo this is a plots thread since I like RPs but I am very disorganized about them in general. My trolls need friends too so you know. There's that. If you have ideas for plots that aren't listed, feel free to throw them at me!

You can reach me by posting here, quoting me, sending a PM, or adding me on skype! If you want my skype, please PM me for it.

On Quadrant plots: Let's get physical Hit me up! I do wanna try some rps before we go into quadrants to make sure they mesh and I'll likely take stuff slow, but I'm totally down. Please.

Looking for: Anything, whatever pleases ur little heart.

Athene
-reemus n athene always
-kei n athene talk
-mili n athene
-poe sometime when shes adult
-sewing plot w/ pocky when shes adult
-eos plot when she's adult hELLA
-talk to akko when shes an adult

Anguis
-Forera always (x3 COMBO)
-ang & trusci
-ang & lux
- GREEN PLOT GREEN PLOT
-ang & trusci: teens gone wild version

Klymen
-Fightin regina
-talking to guo
-natash n klymen
-welcome to hell sarce
-lorata and klymen

ATHENE BRAMMA

Closed for now since she's about to grow!! See back when she's an adult!

Serious, quiet greenblooded Rebel who seems to run exclusively with a group of trolls. Extremely observant and sarcastic, but has a soft spot for kids and really does care once you get past the crippling trust issues.

QUAD PLOTS
User Image: ??

WHAT SHE CAN DO FOR YOU

TAILORING
        Athene runs a tailoring shop, it is her pride and joy (and main source of income). She will gladly patch up anything you want her to, complete clothing orders of whatever your troll needs, and generally judge you and whatever you're wearing when you walk in. Since she's a rebel, she'll offer her services free to other rebels as long as you have information for her on anything going on. Her shop is also open to rebels who need a place to meet up or hide.

FIGHTING
        Athene needs battles! Please fight the tall, fashion troll. She needs it.Probably your easiest way to start a battle is to insult her, the rebels, or any of her friends.

WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR HER

FRIENDSHIP
        Athene has a group of friends, but she definitely needs to branch out a little more and get some contacts. She is heavily biased towards the rebels and anything with a royalist is more than likely going to end with a fight.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

ANGUIS SERPEN

Outgoing teen who has an outstanding amount of patience considering who he lives with. Intelligent, loves to read and learn, attempts to keep everyone out of trouble as best he can. One half of a whole with his twin Forera Serpen, his polar opposite. A little grumpy but easy to get past right now.

QUAD PLOTS
User Image: haha whoops

WHAT HE CAN DO FOR YOU

HUGE NERD
        Do you need someone to blather at you about something you absolutely do not care about? Or someone to nerd out with? Anguis is probably your kid. He loves learning and could honestly talk for days about books and new topics that interest him. He's horribly enthusiastic and always ready to start conversation.

TATTOO ARTIST
        Anguis runs a little tattoo shop down at the bottom of his hive. If you want to rp your troll getting a tattoo, he's more than happy to oblige. Since he is sorta neutral, he'll do any trolls and all designs although he does have a bias.

NOTE: This does not directly affect art. You need a makeover coupon or growth in order for this affect to show. This is just pure backstory RP if you want it.

WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR HIM

FRIENDSHIP
        Anguis interacts with his sister and Vulpin and that's about it. He needs friends, no matter the side. He's nice enough to get along with most trolls, so it's more of a problem of getting him out of the house.

INFORMATION
        Anguis is trying to figure out how he feels about the whole rebel and royalist thing, so he's looking for trolls to talk to about this and information to help him figure it out.

FIGHTS
        Just ******** him up. I'd love for him to have plenty of fights, especially since he's starting to get into more dangerous stuff with bigger consequences. In one fight I'd love for him to lose one of his horns, but this will need heavy plotting and conversation.

MORALLY DUBIOUS
        Similar to quite's plot for Forera, I want to work towards Anguis getting close to just being able to kill without a second though. He's a little closer to it than his sister, mainly since his whole teenage thing is angry and mopey, but it's something that's pretty essential.

OTHER

FORERA
        Anguis and Forera are close as twins, if you want them both for a RP just hit me and quite up! We're usually happy to play the pair together, since they bounce off each other wonderfully.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:53 pm
KLYMEN CARCHA

Prideful seadwelling purple who thinks she's hot s**t and unfortunately has the blood color and ability to back it up. Likes fame, likes surfing, is horrifically manipulative when it comes to lowbloods. Unfortunately, she will not generally interact with trolls that are under greenbloods unless there is a VERY good reason.

QUAD PLOTS
User Image: why
User Image: date
User Image: this
User Image: thing

WHAT SHE CAN DO FOR YOU

SURFING QUEEN
        Do you do water sports? Do you want a competition buddy? Look no farther than Klymen. She loves surfing and spends most of her time at competitions and practicing to get better. She's good at what she does and will take input to get better, along with offering her own.

MANIPULATION
        Klymen is a manipulator, it's what she's good at. If you have something you think is of value to her, she'll use you as a pawn before tossing you away. So if you want someone to manipulate your troll, Klymen is your gal. She's that awful snooty type of highblood that's just perfect for plots like this. She can do it where your troll doesn't realize it or does, totally up to you.

RUBBING ELBOWS
        Klymen is pretty high in the hemospectrum (shop canon she is third highest) and thus tends to know a lot of trolls up there. Like the queen. If you want them to chum up to her so they can meet higher trolls, she's all for it.

WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR HER

FRIENDSHIP
        Despite my warnings, she does actually need friends. She's biased towards purplebloods and seadwellers first, bluebloods maaybe. She's going to have a hard time the lower you go, it's just how awful she is.

SPARRING
        Klymen needs to keep sharp after all! She needs fights and thus any situation where she's battling is great. Antagonizing her into a battle or her just asking you to fight her is probably the quickest and easiest way.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:17 pm
THIS IS A RESERVE  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:44 pm
THIS IS A RESERVE  

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:44 pm
OPEN PLS THROW THINGS AT ME
(it was open i just... forgot... A+ pbpies)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:10 pm
I hereby reserve a Psy x Twins thing, and possibly more, please play with me <3  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:13 am
And, uhhhh what do you think about Psy/Klymen? Is she in Civisect or therabouts?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:30 am
I hereby suggest that after his hell through the Swampm Mia may need to comission Athene with aid in a new suit xD
Also dunno.....when Zari ages up he may want Ang to tattoo over his branded wrist 8I!!! HMMMMMM!!!!! Though that would have to wait until he's grown xD;;; working on that I swear!!! PLUS!!! TWINSIES 4 LYF WITH STUPID SISTERS THEY STILL LOVE BUT THEY'RE HUGE BUTTS  

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:42 pm
Quote:
I hereby suggest that after his hell through the Swampm Mia may need to comission Athene with aid in a new suit xD
Also dunno.....when Zari ages up he may want Ang to tattoo over his branded wrist 8I!!! HMMMMMM!!!!! Though that would have to wait until he's grown xD;;; working on that I swear!!! PLUS!!! TWINSIES 4 LYF WITH STUPID SISTERS THEY STILL LOVE BUT THEY'RE HUGE BUTTS

OMG ur a butt evil

But sure, Twins x Twins, once Zari hits teen. Could even be a sparr XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:11 pm
I think Natash and Klymen should meet up! My lil seakid needs some friends, and they're both toothsome (both got teethy symbols too! maybe they're a bit more related than usual) girls and since her lusus would push her to befriend seadwellers i could see it happening P:

Also I've been wanting Eostre to meet and hang out with Athene. Holiday trolls gotta stick together, and Eostre needs to get her custom gloves from somewhere! Maybe they can even do some sparring/fights, since Eos is in desperate need of battles as well lmao. I like to think they could become friends seeing as Eostre's gettin loosey goosey with her royalist affiliations anyhow........

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:42 pm

LordPocky

SO. This meta kinda turned everything tits up.
REGARDING NEW SUIT;;
Athene will be moving to the swamp so if he's there, she'll totally do it! But she will have issues with materials and stuff since her hive was totally trashed, so it won't be her normal stuff.

REGARDING TATTOO;;
Whenever he hits teen, you might have to track Anguis down! He'll be going backpacking soon aaaand he'll be everywhere and then some since he is also ******** regarding his house.

ALSO WITH TWINS, Some stuff might pop up that might prevent that but we'll see hopefully :>

DraconicFeline
Quote:

Twin stuff above also applies but we'll see ouob I think it'd be fun but. Not directly after this meta right now.

Asss with Klymen, she's awful and wouldn't talk to Psy so unless she's with Guo, good luck! I'm sorry she's just terrible. :<

purplerosesbeauty

Yeess seadwellers! Klymen would like that. She likes meeting new peeps.

Iiii would like them to meet but Athene is just. Not around anymore, she'll be in the swamp! So unless they like, meet in a city where Athene would be heavily disguised, it probably won't happen! Omg i wanted it though but there was actual repercussions so Athene's gotta book it. Not that she minds for the rebels but.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:24 pm
PeanutButterpies

It's very likely Mia might stay in the swamp as well, I'm gunna be doing a small group rp with a couple others and with so many rebel friend he might be confused but willing to stay.
As for Zari it's likely that he'll be staying in the swamp too, but if Ang went off the be an incredibly study mountain man (I'm Canadian so this pertains to my interests) Zari DOES have experience with hellish mountain trecks if there was some sort of info left to where he would be xD If we can't do twinsies stuff that's okay, but I WOULD still like them to meet o vo I think they'd be able to bond in some form over their sisters' shenanigans xD  

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

Character Plots

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces