Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:08 pm

Some of my trolls have no friends and no rps so i need to RP ok

Most of these ideas here are p general, and I'm open for change most of the time, if you tell me in advance! Feel free to PM me or hit me up on discord. Just lemme know who you are!
I love quad plots I'm a dirty romance lover who will kill for some good good romance so please hit me up if you're interested in pursuing some plots there! Short or long-term, etc.

** I'd prefer people not post in this thread! Just PM me or message me, forums are super slow!! **

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR: Cerise plots! She's outta growth limbo and now I need to remember I can play her?? Acteon plots also! Tya's fresh and needs plots!
1. Eostre
2. Cerise
3. Poeias
4. Natash (locked for upcoming growth)
5. Acteon
6. Tyanna

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eostre

Fancy two-faced highblood vice-captain of the military

QUAD PLOTS

User Image: Odette Cygnet!
User Image: ¿¿¿
User Image: ???

WHAT SHE CAN DO FOR YOU:

FIGHT ME
        Eostre loves a good fistfight to relieve tension and relax. If you need a sparring partner, she's your gal. Watch out though, she's a pro at boxing and could probably break a bone... unless that's what you want. She needs more adult battles anyway, and can do 2v1 with teens.

FANCYPANTS
        She's rich and she throws parties. Need a chance to socialize with some fancy people? She can help you out!* She has a club for fancy people but it never really got anywhere whoops. But she can teach you the finer points of being rich and fancy and if she likes you she might treat you to some cool stuff.

*some conditions may apply.

DIRTY DOUBLECROSSER
        Well, Eostre plans on being a spy for the queen, and to do that she needs to get some quality information from rebels and other trolls. If you want her to be a friend to later betray or double-cross your troll, here you go. She needs some fake pals!

HELLA RANKED!
          My darling Eostre is finally important. She's one of the Queen's VIPs, and can pull rank on you! She's an official military girl now, well on her way to being a proper spy. If you need to get some military help, or need to report something, she has a fancy new office in Four Frond's military HQ.

WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR HER:

PLEASE, TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT!
          Ok so it turns out to get Eostre involved with the rebels at all she needs to be... involved with rebels? I need her to uh, make friends with people on that side so she can get some sweet info! Or whatever. It doesn't need to be explicitly about rebels! Any info is greatly appreciated.

Well, I might have better ideas later.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:34 pm

Cerise

Aggressive careless redblood, eventual hot vampire

QUAD PLOTS

User Image: ??? (has a crush on frossa)

WHAT SHE CAN DO FOR YOU:

LETS DO IT
        Does your troll need an aggressive enabler to convince them to make bad choices? Cerise is the queen of yolo and will get someone killed someday. She's very excitable and loves doing dangerous and bad things. Or maybe they just need a buddy to go with them. Either way!

BAKE A CAKE
        Cerise is a master of pastries and baked goods! Do you need some sweet treats for your next party? Just feeling like a cupcake? Wanna learn to bake? Cerise is your gal for all your bakery-related troll needs!

VAMPIRE COVEN
        Interested in rainbowdrinkers? Hope to be one someday? Cerise can be your cryptid or your inspiration, or whatever rainbowdrinker related needs you might have

WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR HER:

NON-MONOGAMY
        Even though Cerise is head-over-heels devoted to Frossa, they're still young, and not official yet. Let a girl have some fun, and maybe flirt with a few other girls! If you need jealousy plots too that could be fun to incorporate~

FOOD MEDIA EMPIRE
          Cerise has plans to build a food empire, and needs other trolls involved to help her build a brand and advertise! If your troll might be into helping this mess lmk

coughs, unable to think of other plots

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:44 pm

Poeias

Greenie weenie who loves puns and protecting people

QUAD PLOTS

User Image: Wander Oudini

WHAT HE CAN DO FOR YOU:

FUN FRIEND
        He loves puns, he's a silly boy, but almost aggressively friendly at times. Maybe your troll just needs someone who can get them to relax by telling jokes or giving them a friendly hand. Or a bit too friendly? I always think it'd be funny if he was inadvertently very flirtatious paleways.

PROTECTOR
          Poe's getting a bit older, and has developed a strong sense of loyalty and protection, and wants to devote himself to helping others and being a troll worthy of involvement in the rebels! I'd love for him to take on a more protective role around younger trolls.

WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR HIM:

i need to think of new stuff

screams

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:45 pm

Natash

Mercurial highblood with a bad mom

QUAD PLOTS

WHAT SHE CAN DO FOR YOU:

HIGHBLOOD STUFF
        She sure is a seadweller! And a sorta nice one, if you have a lowblood who wants to hang out with them. Just uh. Be careful.

BUG COLLECTION
          She likes to collect bugs and beetles and all sorts of weird things. I dunno, I don't really have any ideas what she can do for others right now. Maybe someone needs some sweet highblood cash and can bribe her with weird bugs.

WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR HER:

FRIENDS
          She needs friends!

LEAN MEAN KILLING MACHINE
              I have this really fun idea for her teen stage, where she does not do well post-growth and becomes very violent. Eventually she'll become an orphaner, so if you need a troll to "help" yours out by removing their pesky custodian.... hit a girl up (me). Anyway, before she grows I'd love for her to meet other trolls with not-very-nice lusii, and maybe some people who would enable her more violent tendencies and help shape her views.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:46 pm

Acteon

Spoiled rich girl who can mimic voices

QUAD PLOTS

WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR YOU:

MUSIC GAL
        Acteon is a talented performer! They play the piano! They can kinda sing! They can mimic any voice or sound they hear!

PRANK CALLS AND MORE
          Hey, Ace can mimic voices. Any voice. Any voice. Maybe you want them to prank someone, freak them out. Of course, they need to have heard the voice first, but... if you wanna utilize their power, hit them up!!

WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR THEM:

FRIENDS, QUADS N MORE
          They need relationships! They have the space crew they're friends with - Mimimi, Mallok & Bunsen, but more friends is always fun. More the merrier!

GAMBLER
              So, Ace's character arc takes them into a place where they are thrown into a pretty terrible gambling addiction. Any sort of contribution to that would be appreciated, from a character with seedy connections to a character who just wants to make bets and gamble with them!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:47 pm

Tyanna

Mysterious fae of the woods

QUAD PLOTS

WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR YOU:

MAKE A DEAL
        Tya loooves new things, and loves to make deals with people. You'd be surprised what she can help you with, as your own personal faerie godlusus.

WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR THEM:

CURSES, CURES & MAGIC
        Tya is obsessed with curses and magic, and needs help healing her lusus so she can go into towns easier. If your troll is magically or spiritually inclined, they should meet!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:49 pm

RPs to set up probably

Eostre:
- Meet potential military recruits/subordinates

Cerise:
- Cerise gets mad at a bad customer in her shop
- Baking fun times with Nahori
- Frossa rps! lots of em!!!

Poeias:
- Would like more rebel friend rps

Natash:
- Meet sinter!!
- Grub Scouts??

Acteon:
- Hang out w mims!! hang out w space crew!!

Tyanna:
- Kerras rp!!
- shyloh
- stemma/mims

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:02 am

Character Plots

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff