Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❹ Sinnoh Region
Professor Rowan's Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NintendoFrosty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:57 pm
*Evan "Frost" Madigan*

-Pokemon Trainer-

||Movement:1/3 || Wild Encounters: 1/-- || Trainer Encounters: 1/-- ||

Finally, it was a longer journey than he anticipated, but he was finally here: Twinleaf Town. Despite not having a Pokemon to call his own, Evan found himself very lucky for the people of Sinnoh that assisted him on his journey. When Evan had arrived to Twinleaf town, he slowly wandered the town, looking around and taking in the scenery. Then something caught his eye, the Professor's Lab. Yes, he was truly here. Evan approached the doors and took a deep breath. Upon entering the Lab, he took a look around, then finally spoke. "Hello... Professor? I am Evan Madigan of Snowpoint City. I have been told that if I want to start a Pokemon Journey, this would be a great place to begin"Anticipation and nervousness overcame Evan when he spoke those words, but he was not going to turn around now.

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:57 pm
NintendoFrosty
Sorry for the delay! o vo
By the way, I can't read your speech ^^;; That color is just too bright for me. I could just barely get the gist of it...

User Image

"That is correct." The Professor stood by a machine, one with a hologram image floating above it, that he shut off as he spoke, setting aside a file as well. He moved forward, nodding his head in greeting. "Hello, Mr. Madigan. You say you want to start your pokemon journey? Do you know which pokemon you intend to start with?" he questioned, placing one hand in his coat pocket, and gesturing to the three pokeballs he had on display with the other.

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NintendoFrosty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:53 pm
Loonamist
Sorry about that! Changed it

Evan "Frost" Madigan

Pokemon Trainer

|| Movement:2/3 || Wild Encounters: 2/-- || Trainer Encounters: 2/-- ||

"Yes sir," Evan spoke as he slowly approached Professor Rowan. Then he gulped, right before the pinnacle decision he was about to make: his very first Pokemon, that he would spend a very large amount of time with. Evan spoke again, confidently. "I would like to start with a Piplup. I feel it would suit me very well."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:58 pm
NintendoFrosty
No worries! ^^ It doesn't always appear that way for everyone, I know, and it would be hard to know if your computer filters the color down a bit x3 Thank you so much for changing it! o vo
Btw, don't forget to add your post counts for wild pokemon and such : ) You can start collecting those now, even in the labs, so that you can start training sooner~!

User Image

Standing straight, Professor Rowan nodded his head, looking down at the young man as he approached with collected professionalism. Still, though, he seemed to regard the boy with some approving respect for the way he composed himself, despite the undoubtedly daunting task laid before him. "Piplup, hm? Very well." The Professor moved away, picking up a tray and placing the pokeball on it, but moving to gather a few other things as well-- some empty pokeballs, and a few potions, as well as a pokedex. "Here are a few other things, to get you started. This pokedex will record information on any pokemon you capture, which will be sent to us, the professors, for further analysis, but it can also be used to inform you on pokemon you encounter," he informed him, holding the tray out for Evan to collect his things, "It should be useful in your travelings."

~ Evan has received ~

-National Pokedex
                                      -Unlimited Pokeballs
                                      -Unlimited Potions

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      Level 5 Piplup
                                      Moveset:
                                      Pound - 35 damage
                                      Growl - Lowers target's attack by one stage

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NintendoFrosty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:21 am
Loonamist
Alright! Thank you so much!

*Evan "Frost" Madigan*

-Pokemon Trainer-

||Movement:3/3 || Wild Encounters: 3/-- || Trainer Encounters: 3/-- ||

Evan slightly bows in appreciation for the professor. He collects the things from the tray: the empty Pokeballs, potions, the National Pokedex, and then the Pokeball holding Piplup. "Thank you so much Professor. This will help me greatly." Evan puts the things away in his bag, but holds Piplup's Pokeball in his hand. His dream was quickly becoming a reality for him, and now all he had to do was keep going. He turned to the Professor again. "I promise to take good care of Piplup here. Again, thank you!" With excitment filling him, Evan said his goodbyes, and was quickly out the door, to begin his Pokemon Journey.
[Exit to Twinleaf Town]

Bag:

Team:
Piplup: Lvl. 5
HP:50/50 EXP: 0/15
Ability: Defiant
Moveset:
-Pound - 35 damage
-Growl - Lowers target's attack by one stage
Held Item:

Items:
∞Pokeballs
∞Potions
National Pokedex

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:22 pm
User Image
AstonBrianTyrel
Royal Knight of Tyvia
Movement : 1/3Wild Encounter : 1/--Trainer Challenge : 1/15

What was he doing? Aston already knew being a trainer wasn't right for him, because he'd drop it all to protect Prince Theodore. But....He would at least give it a try. Aston could at least humor the young blonde. Besides, he already had a Riolu latched to him. Literally. Looking down, he stared at Presa, as he took to calling her, as she held onto his leg. Sighing, Aston looked back up as he walked into the lab. Well, sort of walked. Presa made it hard to walk normally. "Honestly...." "Lu~!" Aston shook his head. Here was to hoping he'd come to the right laboratory for a Piplup, the only starter that eventually evolved into a Steel-type. "Professor....Rrrr...owan?" At least, I think that's his name. Now Aston really was wishing he'd paid more attention to everything Theodore ever told him about Pokémon.

[[ Wasn't sure who to quote here. o .o ]]

ROAMING Presa || 5 || 1/15 {1/5} || 50/50 {0/5} || Inner Focus
Foresight : Ghosts lose Normal and Fighting immunity || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1) || Endure : Survive with 1 HP (Chance leases when used in succession ;; Priority +3)

Inventory
Items
0 Luxury Ball
Medicine
None
TM/HM
None
Berry
None
Key
None
Personal
Knight's Sword || Portrait of Alba and Jesamine

Vigilia

Loonamist

SpectralEternity

Albino - Cedric

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:14 pm
]
Albino - Cedric
Sorry again about the delay! >.<

User Image

The Professor was sitting behind his desk, but looked up sternly as he heard his name-- sort of-- called. His demeanor relaxed to professional observation as he stood, stepping around his desk and placing his hands in his pockets. "Hello there," he greeted. The man before him was much older than most that came to receive their first starter pokemon, and he seemed to already have a Riolu with him. Albeit... traveling in an unusual way, attached to his leg. Rowan looked at it a moment, then raised his gaze to Aston. "How may I help you?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:46 pm
User Image
AstonBrianTyrel
Royal Knight of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 2/--Trainer Challenge : 2/15

Well, this was awkward. A part of him hoped the elderly man wouldn't be in. But, he was, so Aston couldn't turn tail and run now. Deciding to temporarily switch off his knightly composure, the forty year old gave a friendly smile to Rowan. After a brief bow to him, not wanting to appear rude, he spoke. "Forgive me, Professor, for disrupting your work. I am Aston Tyrel. If I may, I'd like to request a Piplup from you." What did people like Rowan think when an adult came to get a starter from them? Have they ever been visited by a man who was forty? It sounded awkward, since the majority of new trainers were kids or teenagers. Maybe people in their early twenties? "Lu lu lu~! Riiioooluuu~!" Having now detached from Aston's leg, much to his relief, Press was walking in circles around him, singing some sort of song and occasionally hopping. Weren't Riolu and Lucario typically quiet and focused? She seemed a bit odd.

[[ Nah, don't worry about. I'm the one who should be sorry, being impatient and all.
Also, I'd like to give that shiny Mawile to Aston instead of Theo. Since she wasn't caught and wandered off, is that alright?
]]

ROAMING Presa || 5 || 2/15 {2/5} || 50/50 {0/5} || Inner Focus
Foresight : Ghosts lose Normal and Fighting immunity || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1) || Endure : Survive with 1 HP (Chance leases when used in succession ;; Priority +3)

Inventory
Items
0 Luxury Ball
Medicine
None
TM/HM
None
Berry
None
Key
None
Personal

Loonamist

Albino - Cedric

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:07 pm
Albino - Cedric
Don't worry, I know how exciting it is to get a new character, and it's quite understandable to ask about it

Which shiny Mawile is that? o.o If you claimed it through an event and didn't have Theo catch it, that should be fine, I think.

User Image

Professor Rowan nodded, moving over to pick up one of the pokeballs. "Is this your first time getting a pokemon to become a trainer?" he asked, remaining near the incubator that held the eggs, as well as the computer, "If it is, I'll go ahead and register you as a trainer, and give you a few other things to help start you off..." He looked down, watching the Riolu with muted interest, and then raising a focused gaze back to the older man.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:22 pm
User Image
AstonBrianTyrel
Royal Knight of Tyvia
Movement : 3/3Wild Encounter : 3/--Trainer Challenge : 3/15

Aston nodded to Rowan, tilting his head a bit as the elder watched Press for a moment. "Yes, it is. The thought never crossed my mind until recently. Thank you for the help." If things worked out, he would have to thank Theodore and Dumuzi as well. They were the ones who essentially told him to try it out.

[[ I claimed it in the horoscope last month, on my birthday. Theo met it, but didn't catch it. ]]

ROAMING Presa || 5 || 3/15 {3/5} || 50/50 {0/5} || Inner Focus

Inventory
Items
0 Luxury Ball
Medicine
None
TM/HM
None
Berry
None
Key
None
Personal

Loonamist

Albino - Cedric

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:02 pm
Albino - Cedric
Then yeah, go ahead ^^

User Image

Rowan nodded, turning to the computer. "Alright, I'll go ahead and register you and this Piplup," he said, efficiently doing so as he spoke, and then straightening, holding the pokeball out. Once it was taken, he moved to gather a few other things. "You're also welcome to take some pokeballs and potions, to help you out. As well... I'd like you to take this pokedex. It will give you information on pokemon you encounter, and record detailed information on those you catch. It helps Professors like myself in our research." He offered the items to the man, then stepped back, nodding his head. "If there's anything else, feel free to contact me."

~ Aston received ~

-National Pokedex
                                      -Unlimited Pokeballs
                                      -Unlimited Potions

Level 5 Piplup
                                      Moveset:
                                      Pound - 35 damage
                                      Growl - Lowers target's attack by one stage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image
AstonBrianTyrel
Royal Knight of Tyvia
Movement : 3/3Wild Encounter : 4/--Trainer Challenge : 4/15

Aston waited patiently for Rowan to register him and the Piplup he'd be receiving. He kept himself busy by watching the curiously odd and playful Riolu as she now looked around the lab. It wasn't long before Rowan was handing him the Poké Ball and gathering other things he'd need. Wow. Being a trainer was actually a more detailed thing than he originally thought. Potions, Poké Balls, and even a device to catalog the Pokémon he encountered. "I'm...certain there will be more than a few occasions where I'll need to ask some questions. Thank you for your time, Professor Rowan." Aston gave another bow to Rowan and then left, Presa running after him and jumping to hold onto his shoulders. Oh, jeez.

[[ out of coups ]]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ROAMING Presa || 5 || 4/15 {4/5} || 50/50 {0/5} || Inner Focus CONTAINED Piplup || 5 || 1/15 {0/10} || 50/50 {0/5} || Defiant
•Pound : 35 || ~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage

Inventory
Items
0 Luxury Ball || Poké Ball
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
None
Berry
None
Key
Sinnoh-style PokéDex
Personal

Loonamist

Albino - Cedric

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:53 pm
User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User ImagexxxxUser Image

User Image

-/3 Movement | 1/- Pokemon Encounter | 1/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 1/30 Heat Rock | Elgyem Egg Hatches: 8/30 | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ (1/5 for 1st ♥︎) | Wishlist: Dusk Ball, Dawn Stone, Expert Belt x2, Lagging Tail, Choice Scarf

Team OOB: User Image

Scarlett stood with her Porygon Z, Cypher, just outside of Rowan's lab, nonchalantly wiping the smudges off one of her pistols. Roxanne to be specific. Docking in Sinnoh was a decision Scarlett had made for one reason, and one reason only. "Blueprint scan complete." Cypher notified Scarlett in it's electronic voice, who nodded in response. "Alrigh' Cy, show me some options." Cypher made a few processing noises before finally producing a hologram of the lab's interior. "Target located. Proceeding to map possible routes." A red dot blipped to life in one of the labs smaller rooms, and thin red arrows showed various pathways towards the red dot and then the various exits. "Heh. Piece 'o cake, that is. I've 'ad worse jobs when I was just a babe." Scarlett scoffed. However, the real question wasn't whether or not she could snag her future Piplup, it was how to go about doing it. "Remind me now, if I went all actin' sweet to the professor in there, I'd be guaranteed a Piplup ifn I asked for it, yea?" "Chance of success: 95.5%. As you are not currently registered as an official trainer, upon registering, you should be granted a starter pokemon. According to the rules and regulations of the pokemon league, every newly registered trainer is given a starter, the ownership of other pokemon does not factor in to this regulatory act. However, the transferring of the starter is up to the Professor's discretion, should they deem you unworthy of their pokemon, they do have the right to revoke--" Scarlett rolled her eyes at all the statistics Cypher was throwing at her. "Oh hell, this isn't worth the work. I'm just gonna take the damn thing and be done with it. S'not like the authorities will see anything new about the infamous Miss Fortune." Scarlett smirked.

Moving to one of the side door entrances that Cypher indicated in it's hologram, Scarlett walked into the lab rather naturally as if she was meant to be there. She got a few funny looks but otherwise none of the Aides said much of anything to her. It wasn't uncommon to see a trainer walk through the lab's doors. "Looking for the professor Ma'am?" Scarlett turned her golden eyes to the man who'd addressed her and gave a coy smile. "No, I'm fine, thanks fer askin' hun~" She winked and continued on her way. The aide was quite baffled, turning around and watching Scarlett make her way down the hall and hang a left into the incubation room. On a whim, he urged another aide to get the Professor anyways, and slowly followed the strange red haired woman. Poking his head in after Scarlett, he was just in time to see the pirate grab one of the Pokeballs from the incubator. "Er... I'm sorry to bother you again ma'am, but did the professor give you permission to take that?" Scarlett ignored him for the most part, stashing her bag with some of the other supplies in the room; pokeballs, potions, and a pokedex. "It's no bother really, and ah, no, no he didn't, but you folk hand these things out to trainers all the time, so I figured heck, why not just grab what I need? I'm sure it saves the professor a lot of trouble." She smirked.

The aide hesitated, not quite sure what to do in this peculiar situation. "W-well, I suppose that's true, but we can't just... S-skip it...! The regulations--" He was fumbling and shaking all over, the poor man. Scarlett almost pitied him. Almost. "I don't see why not. It's easy! I've got all my stuff here ready to go, all you've got t' do is let me on my marry way and forget this ever happened, m'kay sugar?" She grinned, pinching the aide's cheek affectionately and then attempting to leave the room.

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Frisk | Jolly Nature, A bit hyper, Likes Music | 19/19 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

Next Move; Level 11 - Gust

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Aero | | Level 8 | 80/80 HP | Synchronize | Brave Nature, Gallant, Stands his Ground | 3/18 EXP | Holding: N/A | Growl (Lowers Target's Attack by One Stage), Confusion (50, 4/10 Chance of confusion), Double Team (Raises user's evasiveness 1 stage)

Next Move; Level 11, Disarming Voice

User Image User Image H.O.R.N.E.T. | | Level 5 | 50/50 HP | Adaptability | Serious; very protective of other robots | 1/15 EXP | Holding: Beedrillite | Poison Sting (15, 7/10 Chance of Poison), Fury Attack (15, 2-5 hits), Harden (Raises Users Defense One Stage), String Shot (Lowers Target's Speed by One Stage)

Next Move; Level 13, Focus Energy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Glitch | 0 | Level 5 | 50/50 HP | Levitate | Impish, likes to play pranks | 1/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Charge (Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type used does x2 damage ), Astonish (30, 4/10 Chance Flinch), Discharge (80, 7/10 chance to paralyze each target affected), Confuse Ray (Confuses Target)

Next Move; Level 8, Uproar

User Image User Image Delta | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Battle Armor | Serious Nature, never backs down from a fight | 1/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Harden (Raises user's Defense One Stage), Absorb (20 damage, Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt )

Next Move; Level 11, Leer

User Image User Image Beta | | Level 5 | 50/50 HP | Analytic | Naive Nature, Tries to help and be informative, but is a little too smart for his own good | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Confusion (50, 4/10 Chance of confusion), Growl ( Lowers target's attack by one stage )

Next Move; Level 8 - Heal Block

[Inactive]

User Image User Image Phi | 0 | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Hydration | Calm Nature, Very Motherly | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Bubble (40, 1/2 chance of Lowering Opponent's Speed One Stage), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for five turns ), Charm (Lowers opponent’s Attack by two stages )

Next Move; Level 16, Supersonic

User Image User Image Tick, Tock, Short Fuse, Bomber, and Splode | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Chlorophyll | Rash Nature, they all have quite a temper and like throwing Egg Bombs everywhere | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Barrage (15, hits 2-5 times ), Egg Bomb (100), Uproar (90 Damage, lasts 3 turns, and user can't sleep for the duration of the uproar ), Hypnosis (Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use )

Next Move; Level 11, Leech Seed

User Image User Image Gamma | 0 | Level 22 | 220/220 HP | Iron Fist | Quiet Nature, Likes to Observe | 4/16 EXP | Holding: N/A| Mega Punch (80), Shadow Punch (60, Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness), Defense Curl (Raises user's defense 1 stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle), Rollout (Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount.)

Next Move; Level 30, Dynamic Punch

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 12 | 120/120 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 8/22 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Sunny Day (Makes the weather Intense Sunlight for 5 Turns), Ember (40, 4/10 Chance of Burn), Solarbeam (120 damage, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack, hits in one turn if the weather is Intense Sunlight)

Next Move; Level 14 - Flame Charge

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 13 | 130/130 HP | Cute Charm | Naughty, has an Icy temperament when things don't go her way, likes to sing | 11/23 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg; 3/7 Days Used | Wrap (15 damage, deals 2/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Blizzard (110, 3/10 chance of target Freezing), Disarming Voice (40 damage, Never misses )

Next Move; Level 14 - Twister

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 14 | 140/140 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 17/19 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 5/10 Chance of Confusion), Return (Damage done = 10 base damage +20 per FP), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

User Image National Pokedex User Image Lucky Doubloon Loranne and Roxanne

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Consumables:

User Image Potions x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x 15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sitrus Berry x5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheri Berry x 5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Hearts x 5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy x 1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x 3

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonstone x 1

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

TM Case

User Image

-TM 83 Infestation

User Image User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:37 pm
SpectralEternity

User Image

Professor Rowan, stern looking as ever, was in the back of the lab, in a sort of section determined as 'his office, which was basically a desk by the fridge he kept stocked. Reading over a paper, he took a bite of a strawberry chocolate, intricately decorated cake, frowning as his eyes crossed over the lines. He didn't even look up, at first, when one of his aides entered, until the young man spoke. "U-uh, Professor." Rowan set down his fork, looking up, giving silent permission to continue. "There's a young woman here..." "Ah, to collect a pokemon, I presume?" he replied, standing, and moving around the desk. "I don't know... I think...." Rowan raised an eyebrow at the indecisive answer, but moved past his aide, striding for the more open area, where trainers were greeted and given their pokemon.

And in a flash, seemed to stride right past Scarlett, and pivot to promptly cut off her path. "Excuse me young lady," he greeted in a gruff but official voice, "But I need to register that pokemon to you before you leave." He held his hand out, staring sternly down at her. "I also have a few other items I can offer you that may assist you on your journey, if you have a moment," he added. Was it suspicious she was trying to just leave? A bit. She could be oblivious to the regulations, though. But... he would be surprised if none of the many experienced members in his lab had at least said something to her...

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User ImagexxxxUser Image

User Image

-/3 Movement | 2/- Pokemon Encounter | 2/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 2/30 Heat Rock | Elgyem Egg Hatches: 9/30 | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ (2/5 for 1st ♥︎) | Wishlist: Dusk Ball, Dawn Stone, Expert Belt x2, Lagging Tail, Choice Scarf

Team OOB: User Image

Scarlett's mouth twitched into a playful frown as Rowan finally made his appearance and blocked her way out. "Oh poo, the fun police are here." Scarlett was far more amused with her jeer than her tone and expression let on. He insisted that he needed to register the Piplup before she left, and even offered her with a bribe of other useful items. "And, what if I don't have a moment to spare, hm? I've already helped myself to your little stash, but thank ya for the offer." Scarlett pulled out Roxanne with a flourish around her fingers and pointed the pistol lazily in the direction of the professor and the ever growing crowd of aides, and her playful expression vanished into a heated and serious one. "I'll be takin' my leave now, Professor." She mentioned matter of factly, because she wasn't offering the choice. Scarlett lothed authority figures, thinking they knew what was what and how things should be done. It would be a pleasure to prove this one wrong. Cypher twitched a bit nervously behind her. The Porygon Z always felt nervous with all of Scarlett's dangerous confrontations, but Scarlett had a few escape routes planned thanks to Cypher's blueprinting.

It would be a pain to try and move this stubborn old man out of her way, and as much as she loved attention and typically didn't have an issue with shooting, she didn't want the kind of attention it would bring to have the revered and respected professor Rowan's blood on her hands. Too bad for business. So, instead, Scarlett shoved Rowan out of the way and made a break for the door, scrambling out into Twinleaf Town to get out and away while she could.

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Frisk | Jolly Nature, A bit hyper, Likes Music | 1/20 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

Next Move; Level 11 - Gust

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Aero | | Level 8 | 80/80 HP | Synchronize | Brave Nature, Gallant, Stands his Ground | 4/18 EXP | Holding: N/A | Growl (Lowers Target's Attack by One Stage), Confusion (50, 4/10 Chance of confusion), Double Team (Raises user's evasiveness 1 stage)

Next Move; Level 11, Disarming Voice

User Image User Image H.O.R.N.E.T. | | Level 5 | 50/50 HP | Adaptability | Serious; very protective of other robots | 2/15 EXP | Holding: Beedrillite | Poison Sting (15, 7/10 Chance of Poison), Fury Attack (15, 2-5 hits), Harden (Raises Users Defense One Stage), String Shot (Lowers Target's Speed by One Stage)

Next Move; Level 13, Focus Energy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Glitch | 0 | Level 5 | 50/50 HP | Levitate | Impish, likes to play pranks | 2/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Charge (Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type used does x2 damage ), Astonish (30, 4/10 Chance Flinch), Discharge (80, 7/10 chance to paralyze each target affected), Confuse Ray (Confuses Target)

Next Move; Level 8, Uproar

User Image User Image Poseidon | | Level 5 | 50/50 HP | Defiant | Brave Nature, likes to explore | 2/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Pound (40), Growl (lowers target's attack one stage).

Next Move; Level 8, Bubble

User Image User Image Beta | | Level 5 | 50/50 HP | Analytic | Naive Nature, Tries to help and be informative, but is a little too smart for his own good | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Confusion (50, 4/10 Chance of confusion), Growl ( Lowers target's attack by one stage )

Next Move; Level 8 - Heal Block

[Inactive]

User Image User Image Delta | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Battle Armor | Serious Nature, never backs down from a fight | 1/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Harden (Raises user's Defense One Stage), Absorb (20 damage, Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt )

Next Move; Level 11, Leer

User Image User Image Phi | 0 | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Hydration | Calm Nature, Very Motherly | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Bubble (40, 1/2 chance of Lowering Opponent's Speed One Stage), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for five turns ), Charm (Lowers opponent’s Attack by two stages )

Next Move; Level 16, Supersonic

User Image User Image Tick, Tock, Short Fuse, Bomber, and Splode | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Chlorophyll | Rash Nature, they all have quite a temper and like throwing Egg Bombs everywhere | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Barrage (15, hits 2-5 times ), Egg Bomb (100), Uproar (90 Damage, lasts 3 turns, and user can't sleep for the duration of the uproar ), Hypnosis (Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use )

Next Move; Level 11, Leech Seed

User Image User Image Gamma | 0 | Level 22 | 220/220 HP | Iron Fist | Quiet Nature, Likes to Observe | 4/16 EXP | Holding: N/A| Mega Punch (80), Shadow Punch (60, Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness), Defense Curl (Raises user's defense 1 stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle), Rollout (Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount.)

Next Move; Level 30, Dynamic Punch

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 12 | 120/120 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 8/22 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Sunny Day (Makes the weather Intense Sunlight for 5 Turns), Ember (40, 4/10 Chance of Burn), Solarbeam (120 damage, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack, hits in one turn if the weather is Intense Sunlight)

Next Move; Level 14 - Flame Charge

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 13 | 130/130 HP | Cute Charm | Naughty, has an Icy temperament when things don't go her way, likes to sing | 11/23 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg; 3/7 Days Used | Wrap (15 damage, deals 2/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Blizzard (110, 3/10 chance of target Freezing), Disarming Voice (40 damage, Never misses )

Next Move; Level 14 - Twister

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 14 | 140/140 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 17/19 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 5/10 Chance of Confusion), Return (Damage done = 10 base damage +20 per FP), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

User Image National Pokedex User Image Lucky Doubloon Loranne and Roxanne

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Consumables:

User Image Potions x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x 15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sitrus Berry x5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheri Berry x 5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Hearts x 5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy x 1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x 3

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonstone x 1

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos