Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❹ Sinnoh Region
Professor Rowan's Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Knight Karasu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:39 pm
User Image

sarah rae villiers
1/15 || 0/15 || 0/15 || 0/15 || 0/15 || 0/15
Inventory

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sarah watched Rowan wander off to get everything she'd need. He looked like he was pondering something, and then he suddenly spoke up about her being from Kanto. That's what he was thinking about? She giggled a bit. That was such a silly thing to ponder over. At least, it was to her. "Actually, I live here in Sinnoh with Uncle. Papa died a couple years ago, and Uncle took me in after. It wasn't that far a trip." She gave a smile to the old man, though it was sad. When handed the Pokéball with her Piplup in it, she beamed, snapping out of her sadness instantly. "I will~! Piplup will be very well cared for! Promise!" After putting the things in her bag, she let Piplup out and knelt. "Hi, Piplup. I'm Sarah. I hope we'll be great friends. Hm....Is it okay if I call you Stevie?" "Pip! Piplup pip~!" Sarah giggled and picked Stevie up. "Thank you, Professor! Stevie and I will keep in touch! Bye!" Sarah jolted from the lab, much happier than she was a few minutes ago.

Where am I heading? 3 // 3 [exit to Twinleaf Town]
A wild battle? Alright! 3 // --
You wanna fight? Bring it on. 3 // 15
Do you want be be friends? 0 // 10
An item! Sweet! 0 // --

stevie the piplup ♂
5 || 100 // 100 || torrent
pound - 35
growl - lowers target's attack one stage

name the species ♂/♀
lvl || 000 // 000 || ability
attack - stats

Misguided Royalty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:09 pm
User Image

S a m a n t h a " S a m m y " H e a t h e r t o n

C o n t e s t C o o r d i n a t o r

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pa r t y I n f o.

~~

Sammy stops and looks up at the future before her. This was it the moment she would get her first pokemon. She rushed out of the mansion when her employers told her she was free to go one a journey. She had been waiting for that moment for the longest time, and she was six years over do. Her first stop after rushing out back into the world was the place she called home floraoma town. She visited her grandmother and was happy to see she was doing well. Her grandmother told her that she could get a pokemon from Professor Rowan’s lab in Sandgem town. Sammy was so excited she rushed out of her house and headed out meet the professor. However because she left so fast her grandmother didn’t even have time to give her a good luck charm she had been saving for this day “That child is so impatient”, she says before waving goodbye.

Here she was now in front of the lab. She takes a deep breath before entering the building. The sound of machines filled her ears as she walks in. Looking around she notices three cute little pokemon sitting on the table. She quickly walks over to meet them. After giving them several pets, she looks around for Rowan. “Umm excuse me are you here Professor?”

~~

B a g
Key Items:

Pokeballs:

Medicine:

Held Items:

Miscellaneous:

TM Case

Badge Case

W a l k i n g P o k e m o n

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

B a t t l e I n f o.

Q u o t e s
SpectralEternity

pillow senpaiiii

Vermillion Unicorn

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:41 pm
EnchantedLilypads

User Image

Rowan had been studiously copying his field notes from his journal into a document on his computer. Everything was all digital these days, he kept getting emails asking for research notes and he wasn't able to give them because he had little to no digital copies, so he was trying to keep up with the times he supposed. "Hmph." He snorted, feeling absurd. The process was slow, mainly because he refused to ask an aide for help, his pride simply wouldn't allow it. Thankfully a girl spoke up near the entrance of the lab, calling out his name and providing a distraction from the newfangled machine he was dealing with. Rowan promptly stood, grabbing his cane and hobbling over to the lab entrance. "I'm here, yes, and so are you. I see you've met the selection of pokemon I have available." He stated gruffly. He didn't mean to sound so abrasive but that was simply his nature. He cast a quick glance to the table of pokemon and turned his attention back to the girl before him. "Do you want to know more about these pokemon? Or perhaps you've already done your homework, hm?" Rowan mused. Trainers either came to his lab full throttle without having so much as taken the time to research the starter pokemon that best fit them, or they were more well seasoned and already knew what they wanted. Neither option was really bad per say, but Rowan was curious to see which type of trainer this girl was.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:18 pm
User Image

Pa r t y I n f o.

~~

Sammy looks over as the professor comes over. He stops and front of her and talks in a stern and grumpy voice. So the professor was as intimidating as she was told he was. However she could see that underneath that hard exterior was a good heart. With a wide smile, Sammy gives a bow and introduces herself. “Hello Professor Rowan my name is Samantha Heatherton and I hail from Floraoma Town.” She giggles a little when he mentions the selection of pokemon. “Yes they are very wonderful selection.” She then thinks about the other thing he said. He wanted to know if he should explain more about the pokemon. However there was no need, being the fact that missed out on being a trainer years before she spent a lot of time preparing for this day to come. Which meant she did quite a bit of research about the starter pokemon given in the Sinnoh region. “Oh there is no need, I know all about these pokemon. Like chimchar over there, he’s known as the chimp pokemon and is a fire type. Piplup is known as the penguin pokemon and is a water type. Turtwig is known as the tiny leaf pokemon and is a grass type.” She turns her attention back over at the pokemon with a proud expression on her face.

~~

B a g

Key Items:

Pokeballs:

Medicine:

Held Items:

Miscellaneous:

TM Case

Badge Case

[Kanto~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
[Johto~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
[Hoenn~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
[Sinnoh~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
[Unova~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
[Kalos~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

B a t t l e I n f o.

Q u o t e s
SpectralEternity

pillow senpaiiii

Vermillion Unicorn

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:33 pm
EnchantedLilypads

User Image

"All the way from Floraoma eh? That's quite the journey. How did you make it here with no pokemon? Just being careful to stay out of the tall grass?" Rowan chuckled, giving a light nod as Samantha expressed her knowledge of the pokemon he had available for starters. He was impressed, though he wouldn't admit it or let it show. "Very well, you seem to know your stuff, but here comes the harder question; which one would you like?" The girl seemed rather fond of all three pokemon, he wasn't sure she would be able to choose easily. Indeed, even knowledgeable trainers found that they knew so much about all three that they couldn't really choose one over the other. In that sense, the less well learned trainers probably had it easier, they just picked the one they liked the most or looked the coolest or cutest.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:55 pm
User Image

Pa r t y I n f o.

~~

Unfortunately she couldn’t tell if he was impressed by her knowledge. However that did matter because another pressing question had arose, which pokemon she would choose as her very first one. The professor was correct, it was very difficult decision. She gives a sigh and then says “Darn they are all such wonder pokemon, it’s hard to choose the one that will be your partner for forever.” Seeing how just standing there and thinking about it wouldn’t help, she decided to get a closer look of them. She walks over to the closet one which was Piplup. Its blue flips flapped with excitement when she approached. It seemed raring to go on a journey with her. However in all its excitement it clumsily falls over. Sammy laughs and pulls out a helping hand. She gives the pokemon a pat before moving on to the chimchar next to it. The chimchar was a little more playful as it quickly grabs the flower pin from her hair. They have a short game of tag before she is finally able to get it back. She tickles it under the chin as a thanks for giving her a bit of fun. She lastly heads over to the Turtwig that seemed to have been paciently waiting. It seemed to be more calm then the others and had the largest smile across its face. Sammy’s cheeks begin to blush at how cute it was. She gives it several pets on the head and back before walking over to the professor once again. She takes one last look, but she still couldn’t make up her mind. But somehow she felt one of them had a familiar atmosphere about them. At atmosphere that reminded her of her her hometown. She quickly scans the pokemon with her eyes once again and instantly knew which one she wanted. “Alright I made my decision, it was hard but the one I want to be my partner is Turtwig.”

~~

B a g

Key Items:

Pokeballs:

Medicine:

Held Items:

Miscellaneous:

TM Case

Badge Case

[Kanto~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
[Johto~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
[Hoenn~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
[Sinnoh~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
[Unova~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
[Kalos~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]

B a t t l e I n f o.

Q u o t e s
SpectralEternity

pillow senpaiiii

Vermillion Unicorn

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:17 pm
EnchantedLilypads

User Image

Rowan placed over his mouth, thoughtfully stroking his mustache and nodding as Samantha suggested that it was hard to choose which pokemon to be her partner. "Yes, a hard decision indeed, but life is full of tough decisions. If everything on our pokemon journey came to us easily, then it wouldn't be much of an adventure, now would it?" He suggested sagely. Rowan allowed Samantha to take her time, interacting and playing with each of the three starter pokemon to help make her decision, in the meantime he waited patiently by the table for the new trainer to make her choice. In the end, it seemed Samantha was drawn towards the Turtwing. To be honest, Rowan wasn't completely surprised. The girl was from Floraoma Town after all, so she was probably more familiar with grass types than any other pokemon. "An excellent choice. Turtwig are very patient and durable pokemon, they make for an excellent starter. But then again, you probably knew that already didn't you?" Rowan chuckled, a rare smile gracing his features for a moment before he cleared his throat and handed Samantha the Turtwig's pokeball. "Here you are, but don't run off just yet, I've got a few other gifts for you." Rowan moved over to a shelf and picked out a few pokeballs, potions, and a pokedex before moving back to Samantha and handing them to her. "Here you are my dear, these should help you along your journey as well." He nodded.

Samantha Has Received

-National Pokedex
-Unlimited Pokeballs
-Unlimited Potions

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Level 5
Moveset:
Tackle
Withdrawl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:52 pm
User Image

Pa r t y I n f o.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Willow the Turwig | Male | Overgrow]
Tackle ~ Withdrawl

~~

Sammy happily accepts Turtwig’s pokeball. She lets out her arms welcoming the pokemon to jump onto them. The Turtwig accepts her offer and Sammy tightly holds on to it. She watches as the professor grabs a pokedex, pokeballs and potions. She thanks the professor for the gifts and goes to give the other two pokemon one last pet. She turns toward the professor once again and says “Thanks professor Rowan, I promise to return one day to show you all the amazing pokemon I befriend.” She lets out a smile before waving to him as she walks out the door of the lab. Her journey had finally begun and she couldn’t wait to get started. [Exits to Twinleaf Town]

~~

B a g

Key Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Pokedex | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Town Map

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Pokeball

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Potion

Held Items:

Miscellaneous:

TM Case

Badge Case

B a t t l e I n f o.

Q u o t e s
SpectralEternity

pillow senpaiiii

Vermillion Unicorn

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:07 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O P H E L I A VINCENT
MOVEMENT 1/3 ;; WILD ENCOUNTER 1/-- ;; TRAINER ENCOUNTER 1/15 ;; FP 10/10
Inventory

Ophelia spent some time debating whether or not a Piplup was the starter she really wanted. They were cute, and they evolved into such elegant and regal Pokemon. So did Snivy, which was one Pokemon she was willing to hand over the candy bar for. She'd have to go to Unova first, though, to talk with Professor Juniper. Shaking her head, Ophelia walked into the lab as she moved her hair from her face. It was a decent little lab. Not as grand as Sycamore's from what she heard. Speaking of labs, she remembered receiving a fossil as a parting gift and decided to also have that taken care of here as well. "Excuse me. Is Professor Rowan in right now?" As far as she knew, Rowan wasn't the kind of professor to leave the lab often or slack off, so he should be around.

[ ooc ]
Caesar the Leafeon {M} 100/100 | Hauntella the Litwick {F} 50/50

10 | 1/15 | Leaf Guard | Hold Item
| Tail Whip :: Lowers target's defense one stage | Tackle :: 50 | Sand Attack :: Lowers target's accuracy one stage | Razor Leaf :: 55 (1/10 chance of critical) |

5 | 1/15 | Flame Body | Hold Item
| Ember :: 40 (4/10 chance of burn) | Astonish :: 30 (4/10 chance of flinch) | Minimize :: Raises user's evasion two stages | Smog :: 30 (8/10 chance of poison)

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:52 pm
Sythril Vytheth
Hope you don't mind me hopping in here to help out : )

User Image

"How may I help you?" Professor Rowan stepped into view, striding over to the trainer that had enteredhis lab. He held his hands behind his back, standing tall as he looked down at her. "Here for a pokemon, I take it?"

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:28 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O P H E L I A VINCENT
MOVEMENT 1/3 ;; WILD ENCOUNTER 2/-- ;; TRAINER ENCOUNTER 2/15 ;; FP 10/10
Inventory

Ophelia looked up at the elderly Professor as he came over to her. She gave a polite curtsey to him, knowing it was always the right thing to do to respect her elders. Just like her father taught her. "Yes, sir. I'd like a Piplup, if there are any. Also, could you do something with this?" Ophelia reached into her bag and got out the jaw fossil, halfway holding it out for him to take. If he couldn't, then she'd just go visit another professor.

[ there's an I at the end of my username.
XD
]

Caesar the Leafeon {M} 100/100 | Hauntella the Litwick {F} 50/50

10 | 2/15 | Leaf Guard | Hold Item
| Tail Whip :: Lowers target's defense one stage | Tackle :: 50 | Sand Attack :: Lowers target's accuracy one stage | Razor Leaf :: 55 (1/10 chance of critical) |

5 | 2/15 | Flame Body | Hold Item
| Ember :: 40 (4/10 chance of burn) | Astonish :: 30 (4/10 chance of flinch) | Minimize :: Raises user's evasion two stages | Smog :: 30 (8/10 chance of poison)

Loonamist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:19 pm
Sythril Vythethi
Oh gosh! I'm sorry about that D: I copied your name but I must have missed that the 'i' wasn't highlighted and didn't paste over. Hopefully the quote works this time >.< ;;

User Image

The Professor nodded respectfully to the polite curtsy, appreciating the gesture. "A Piplup? That's a good choice," he remarked, moving over to collect the pokemon. He glanced back as she pulled out the fossil, raising a bushy eyebrow, and nodding as he came over with the pokeball. "If you're willing to wait a moment, I can have that fossil revived, and the pokemon placed in a pokeball for you," he offered, handing over a pokeball, as well as a few other items, "And here's your pokemon, a pokedex, and a few things to help you get started."

~ Ophelia has received ~

-National Pokedex
                                      -Unlimited Pokeballs
                                      -Unlimited Potions

Level 5
                                      Moveset:
                                      Pound - 35 damage
                                      Growl - Lowers target's attack by one stage

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:38 pm

O P H E L I A VINCENT
MOVEMENT 2/3 ;; WILD ENCOUNTER 3/-- ;; TRAINER ENCOUNTER 3/15 ;; FP 10/10
Inventory

Ophelia watched as he went and grabbed a PokeBall, returning with it and some items she'd need. He then took the fossil and Ophelia nodded. She didn't mind waiting. Putting the items in her bag, she knelt and let the Piplup out of his ball, looking at him. Such a handsome little Pokemon. "...I think I'll call you Poseidon. Do you like that name?" "Pip?...Piplup pip!" She'd take that as a yes. "I'll make sure you live up to that name. You'll need to work for it, too, though." "Lup!" Ophelia stood after Poseidon climbed up to sit on her bag. She looked around before watching Rowan work at the revival station. She wondered which fossil it belonged to. She wasn't very good with fossils.

[ yep. it worked. ]
Caesar the Leafeon {M} 100/100 | Hauntella the Litwick {F} 50/50 | Poseidon the Piplup {M} 50/50

10 | 3/15 | Leaf Guard | Hold Item

5 | 3/15 | Flame Body | Hold Item
| Ember :: 40 (4/10 chance of burn) | Astonish :: 30 (4/10 chance of flinch) | Minimize :: Raises user's evasion two stages | Smog :: 30 (8/10 chance of poison) |

5 | 1/15 | Defiant | Hold Item
| Pound :: 35 | Growl :: Lowers target's attack one stage | ATTACK :: STAT | ATTACK :: STAT |

Loonamist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:22 pm
Sythril Vythethi
Awesome~

User Image

The Professor took the fossil, going back to a machine and placing the rock inside. He began working at the computer, the machine whirring to life. The process took a few moments, but when it opened, there was a pokeball sitting where the fossil had been, and he picked it up. "Here you are," he offered, extending his hand to present the pokeball, "Your very own prehistoric pokemon."

~ Ophelia has received ~

Level 5 Tyrunt!

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:36 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O P H E L I A VINCENT
MOVEMENT 3/3 ;; WILD ENCOUNTER 4/-- ;; TRAINER ENCOUNTER 4/15 ;; FP 10/10
Inventory

When Rowan returned with a second PokeBall and handed it to her, Ophelia couldn't help but smile. It would be great to have a prehistoric Pokemon on her team. If not to use it, then just to have it. She would, of course, use it. "Thank you, Professor." She gave another curtsey, this one a bit less formal, before turning and walking out of the lab, Poseidon following dutifully.

[ exit to twinleaf town ]
Caesar the Leafeon {M} 100/100 | Hauntella the Litwick {F} 50/50 | Poseidon the Piplup {M} 50/50 | Rita the Tyrunt {F} 50/50

10 | 4/15 | Leaf Guard | Hold Item

5 | 4/15 | Flame Body | Hold Item
| Ember :: 40 (4/10 chance of burn) | Astonish :: 30 (4/10 chance of flinch) | Minimize :: Raises user's evasion two stages | Smog :: 30 (8/10 chance of poison) |

5 | 2/15 | Defiant | Hold Item
| Pound :: 35 | Growl :: Lowers target's attack one stage | ATTACK :: STAT | ATTACK :: STAT |

5 | 1/15 | Sturdy | Hold Item
| Tail Whip :: Lowers target's defense one stage | Tackle :: 50 | ATTACK :: STAT | ATTACK :: STAT |

Loonamist

❹ Sinnoh Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces