Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❹ Sinnoh Region
Professor Rowan's Lab Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:27 pm
User Image

Professor Rowan is a slightly more stern professor than the others, but don't let his intimidating appearance fool you, this gentleman has more than a few soft spots for pokemon and aspiring trainers (as long as they have good manners). His knowledge of pokemon goes without question, and given the chance he will lecture you with far more than you would ever need to know on whatever subject you could ask. The three starter pokemon he offers are the grass type, Turtwig, the fire type, Chimchar, and the water type, Piplup. Choose your new partner wisely, and if you find it hard to pick, don't worry too much; you'll meet many pokemon on your journey to add to your team. You might even see one of these fellows again, because rumor has it all of the professors have a constant hankering for chocolate, so if you bring Professor Rowan a RageCandyBar, he'll offer you another one of his starters!

Post here once and quote a crew member when your Trainer License (Character Profile) is in order, and once your profile has been approved, someone will NPC and interact with you as Professor Rowan, making sure your get your starter, Pokedex, an infinite amount of Pokeballs and potions to start your character off. All starters obtained at the pokemon lab are level 5 with normal coloration. Remember to keep all of your Items and Pokemon information (attacks, level, HP, EXP, etc) somewhere in your posts.

Professor Rowan's lab exits to Twinleaf Town, so when you are done here, you may leave and step out into the big wide pokemon world.

Good luck on your journey!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:35 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx Kingxxxxxxxxxxx

The door to Rowan’s lab was emphatically opened. Standing in the light, a tall silhouetted figure stood in the doorway. Long, graceful strides marked the strangers entrance. Mask on his face, cape following behind him he walked up to the professor and as if he owned the lab he spoke. “I require the use of a Piplup. I have been told that if I begin my journey here you would grant me one. I have no desire to chat, just give me what I need and we can be through with the chatter. Thank you.” His voice echoed from under the mask, commanding and powerful.

Starting his journey in the Sinnoh region would allow him early access to an Piplup a pokemon vital in creating his masterpiece of Pokemon. But this pokemon would not be beginning his journey alone, he would have comrades. A Larvesta and a Ralts obtained by the masked man shortly before entering the professor’s lab. Inside his heart he held a dream of uniting the Pokemon world, together, with his comrades at his side, or neatly placed on his belt behind his back, they would begin forward, to justify this dream!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tallies:
Move - 0/3
Encounter - 0/-
Trainer - 0/15
Item - Dawn Stone 0/10

Inventory:
x1 Galladite
x5 Sweet Heart
x1 Lucky Egg
x1 Balm Mushroom - Used to teach Piplup Oblivion Wing

Team:
Piplup♂
Lv. 5
Hp: 100
Ability: Defiant
Attacks:
Oblivion Wing - 80; user recovers 3/4 the damage dealt in HP
Pound- 35 damage
Growl- Lowers target's attack by one stage
-
0/15

Larvesta♀
Lv. 5
Ability: Flame Body
Attacks:
Ember- 40, 1/10 Chance of Burn
String Shot- Lowers Opponent's Speed by Two Stages
-
-
0/15

Ralts♂
Lv. 5
Ability: Synchronize
Attacks:
Confusion- 50, 1/10 Chance of confusion
-
-
0/15

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:33 pm
Noble Ambition

User Image

Professor Rowan normally didn't look up when the doors to his lab opened, but the tall silhouetted figure with a billowing cape caught his perhiferral vision and his curiosity. The older man hazarded a stoney glance towards the figure, noting the odd choice of attire. The mask made things rather impersonal, but the Professor was willing to deal with it he supposed. The figure strode up to his desk with long, admittedly graceful steps and announced that he required the use of a Piplup and that he'd been informed somehow that Rowan was the one to talk to if he wanted one. This man was all business, formal, but not necessarily in a respectful way. It irked the old man slightly. At least the man added a 'thank you' after insisting that they not waste each other's time with idle chatter. The old professor cleared his throat. "Very well," he said rather hoarsely, "You seem like a man who knows what he wants at all times, so if you only came to me for a Piplup, I don't suppose you want the usual supplies as well. Pokeballs, potions, pokedex and the like?" Rowan chided, unable to help himself. In spite of the light quip, he stood and took up his cane from the shelf and hobbled his way over down the hall. "Come along, you can't expect me to do all the heavy lifting for you." He stated gruffly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:43 pm
User Image

If this old man was insulting his intelligence he would be making a powerful enemy. He didn’t want to start trouble with an old man who was going to be kind enough to give him a Pokemon but he wasn’t about to let it go just like that either, taking the curt tone of the old man into consideration he tapped the glass of his mask where his forehead would be and replied, “You aren’t as senile as you look. I obviously require the means to begin my journey.” Following the old man down the hall he seemed out of place, his regal figure, gracefully gliding through the hall behind a withered old man. “I apologize for being out of order, I simply wish to move these things along. Surely you understand Professor.”

The Pokedex, although not much of a concern to King would provide valuable information on new and old Pokemon types. He had often read of people receiving rewards from the Professors for completing them, but that seemed like a hopeless endeavour with new Pokemon being discovered it seemed every other year. He had a dream much more grandiose than catching em all or becoming champion. If either of those things came his way while he was travelling it wouldn’t be something he would turn down. But he had a much greater vision in mind “I suppose I should thank you, this isn't my first journey into the world of Pokemon, so you can save the speech about fantastic creatures. That being said I have none of the gear required to travel, so you supplying me for this journey is appreciated.”

Tallies:
Move - 0/3
Encounter - 0/-
Trainer - 0/15
Item - Dawn Stone 1/10

Inventory:
x1 Galladite
x5 Sweet Heart
x1 Lucky Egg

Team:
Piplup♂
Lv. 5
Attacks:
Pound- 35 damage
-
1/15

Larvesta♀
Lv. 5
Attacks:
-
-
1/15

Ralts♂
Lv. 5
Attacks:
-
-
1/15

SpectralEternity

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:13 pm
Noble Ambition

User Image

Professor Rowan gave a short scoffing chuckle that could have been mistaken for a cough. "I do understand, but what you're asking is the equivalent telling an old woman to cross the street faster. Surely you can understand." Rowan explained lightly. "I'm afraid some things just take time, and this is one of them. Patience. It will suit you well." He insisted, continuing to somewhat limp down the hallway. They eventually entered a dimly lit room and Rowan flicked on the lights to reveal the source of the previous lighting, a machine that resembled an incubator humming with power. Rowan pressed a button on the side of the console and watched the glass encasing the top open slowly, and as the man suggested he supposed he should thank the professor before instructing him to save his speech, this time Rowan scoffed out loud fully. "Young man, I do not give speeches very often. I do not like to waste my time just as much as you appear to not, and I will give you what I am required to as a professor, there's no need to instruct me on how to do my job. You're certainly no greenhorn, and as you stated so boldly earlier, I'm not as senile as I look. Piplup you said, if I recall correctly." Rowan mused, eyes scanning the three poke balls within the machine for a moment, searching his memory for which was which before selecting the correct ball and handing it to the mysterious man. "Now comes the heavy lifting part. That box up over there on the shelf, that should hold all the supplies you'll need." He waved his cane vaguely towards a box on the uppermost shelf, but it was easily in reach of the rather tall figure.

King Has Received

-National Pokedex
-Unlimited Pokeballs
-Unlimited Potions

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Level 5
Moveset:
Pound
Growl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:31 pm
User Image

Reaching up to grab the box from the top shelf he looked inside to see it filled with Pokeballs and Potions, as well as a bunch of Pokedex. “Nobody has started a journey here in a long time …” it was a bittersweet thought to think of all of this gear that was going unused. During his first journey the streets were filled with new trainers, there was so many people starting their journeys. But now it seemed like there was much less of a desire. For whatever it was worth he placed the box on a desk near the entrance of the room.

“Appreciated,” putting the balls and the potions in the bag he straightened out his jacked, his gloved hand moving across the trio of Pokemon resting in their balls. “You haven’t seen the last of me, soon this entire world will be united for one grand cause. You are witnessing the birth of a king, the one who will unify this land.” As he made his way out of the lab he swung his arm back, blowing his cape to the side, “Au revoir Professor, thank you once again.” Pushing over the door with the same fervor as he walked in with he exited and made his way towards Twinleaf town, the beginning of his journey in Sinnoh.

Tallies:
Move - 3/3
Encounter - 2/-
Trainer - 2/15
Item - Dawn Stone 2/10

Inventory:
∞ Potion
x5 Sweet Heart

∞ Poke Ball

x1 Galladite
x1 Lucky Egg

Team:
Piplup♂
Lv. 5
Attacks:
Pound- 35 damage
-
2/15

Larvesta♀
Lv. 5
Attacks:
-
-
2/15

Ralts♂
Lv. 5
Attacks:
-
-
2/15

SpectralEternity

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:42 am
User Image
Yuki Murasaki
Pokémon Trainer
Pokémon Seen: 002
Pokémon Caught: 002

This was it, the start of his pokemon adventure, one that many pokemon trainers had made in the past. Yuki was rather excited to be starting on the long awaited journey, though at first glance, it might not seem that way. Despite never being a pokemon trainer himself, he had experienced seeing many in his time back home. Either way, he was interested in the idea of having pokemon of his own, but first he had to stop standing in front of the doors to the lab. With that thought in his mind, Yuki pushed open the doors and entered Professor Rowan's lab. He had heard a little bit about the Professor, so he would try his best to at least not be rude. That was the plan at least, it usually took him a little bit to warm up to people, so he was a little worried about that fact. He approached the Professor at his desk and it might appear that he was dressed a little more for cold weather. Yuki hadn't been away from cold weather almost his entire life, so the idea of not at least having his scarf on was foreign to him. It didn't look like he was too warm dressed that way at least. "Um... excuse me, Professor Rowan? I'd be pleased if you let me have a starter pokemon. I came all the way from Snowpoint City, Candice told me that this would be the place to start." His words felt a little cold, but he was more nervous than anything to be saying such words.

Pokémon Encounter - [0/0]
Questing - Razor Claw - [1/30]
Leaving for - Twinleaf Town - [1/3]

Out of Ball:

OOC: I figured I'd just quote you since you already did this once with Professor Rowan.

Party [2/6]

-Starter Goes Here-

Sneasel - Dark/Ice - Female - Hasty - Inner Focus - Held item
Lv: 5 - HP: 100 - Exp: 0/15
•Scratch - 40
~Leer - Lowers target's defense by one stage
Taunt - Opponent Can Only Use Moves That Attack

Ability: Inner Focus: This Pokémon will not flinch
Held item:

Houndour - Dark/Fire - Male - Brave - Flash Fire - Held item
Ember - 40, 1/10 Chance of Burn
Howl - Raises user's attack by one stage

Ability: Flash Fire: This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness
Held item:

Out of Party

Bag

Inventory

Key Items

Items

Crystal Shard x1
BalmMushroom x1
Lucky Egg x1

Recovery

Sweet Heart x5

Berries

N/A

Poke Balls

N/A

TM/HM's

N/A

Misc. RP Stuff

Food
Water
PokeFood

Badge Case

Kanto 0/8 [++++ | ++++]
Johto 0/8 [++++ | ++++]
Hoenn 0/8 [++++ | ++++]
Sinnoh 0/8 [++++ | ++++]
Unova 0/8 [++++ | ++++]
Kalos 0/8 [++++ | ++++]

SpectralEternity

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:51 pm
Crush Crush

User Image

After the odd masked man left his office, things had quieted down once again in Professor Rowan's lab and the old professor was able to work on some research papers. Not too long after, another trainer entered his doors, far younger and far more discreet. Rowan glanced up at the bundled boy before him as he asked for a starter pokemon and mentioned Candice, the gym leader of Snowpoint City had sent him. "Indeed. You've come to the right place, but Snowpoint city, that's quite far." Rowan said gently, a mild look of concern crossing his expression but it was only there for a flicker of a moment before it had disappeared again. His tone was calm and cool, but by no means unwelcoming. "Well then, let's get you a starter shall we...?" Rowan stood and took up his cane, guiding them both down a hallway into a smaller room where the incubator of starter pokemon were held. The Piplup that the masked figure had taken up earlier was now replaced with another for arrivals such as this, and as Rowan pressed the button to lift the glass casing and unveil the poke balls within, he glanced to the boy beside him. "Now tell me, which starter did you want to receive? Are you aware of your options? Have you given any thought to the matter?" Rowan was curious, for the boy seemed to be a new trainer, yet it still felt like he knew more about pokemon than his meek appearance was letting on.

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:48 am
User Image
Yuki Murasaki
Pokémon Trainer
Pokémon Seen: 002
Pokémon Caught: 002

Yuki was happy to get over that first part, which was just starting the conversation with the professor. He was glad that what he heard about him seemed to be true. The professor seemed welcoming, but spoke in a calm and cold voice. This was a good start at least. "This is the furthest I've been from home. It'll be a good starting point." Yuki said, feeling a little more comfortable around the man since he was a professor after all. He simply nodded as Professor Rowan asked about going to get a starter pokemon. Yuki waited patiently for him to take up his cane and started down the hallway. He wasn't really in a hurry and he wasn't about to rush Rowan. They made it to a smaller room where the incubator held the starters. Yuki watched, interested to see every process involved as the professor pressed the button to lift the glass. The boy had thought a whole lot about this decision and found out as much as he could beforehand. He was ready and knew exactly which starter he wanted. "I've heard about the options of starters, we do occasionally get trainers to challenge the gym back home. I've decided that Piplup would be the best for me to start with." He said while looking toward the professor, knowing for sure this is what he wanted.

Questing - Razor Claw - [2/30]
Leaving for - Twinleaf Town - [2/3]

Out of Ball:

OOC:

Party [2/6]

-Starter Goes Here-

•Scratch - 40

Held item:

Ability: Flash Fire: This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness
Held item:

Out of Party

Bag

Inventory

Key Items

Items

Crystal Shard x1
BalmMushroom x1
Lucky Egg x1

Recovery

Sweet Heart x5

Berries

N/A

Poke Balls

N/A

TM/HM's

N/A

Misc. RP Stuff

Food
Water
PokeFood

Badge Case

Kanto 0/8 [++++ | ++++]
Johto 0/8 [++++ | ++++]
Hoenn 0/8 [++++ | ++++]
Sinnoh 0/8 [++++ | ++++]
Unova 0/8 [++++ | ++++]
Kalos 0/8 [++++ | ++++]

SpectralEternity

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:17 am
Crush Crush

User Image

Rowan nodded good naturally as the boy suggested this would be a good starting point, being so far from home. "Mm, that's one way to go about it certainly." He mused, standing to lead the boy back into the incubator room with the three starter options. Once there, Rowan thought to ask if the young boy knew his choices and if he'd decided yet, which he apparently had after seeing starters often at the gym. Yes, Candice he had said, so the boy must've had some affiliation with her and the Snowpoint City gym. "I see, very well then. I trust you'll take good care of this little fellow." Rowan took the Piplup's pokeball from within the incubator and handed it over. "Now, getting a starter is all well and good, but you're going to need a few supplies for your journey as well wouldn't you agree?" Rowan gave the boy a small smile, turning to a nearby box in the corner and retrieving a few poke balls, some potions, and a pokedex from within before handing them all to Yuki.

Yuki Has Received

-National Pokedex
-Unlimited Pokeballs
-Unlimited Potions

Level 5
Moveset:
Pound
Growl

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:16 am
User Image
Yuki Murasaki
Pokémon Trainer
Pokémon Seen: 003
Pokémon Caught: 003

It was going to take him quite some time until he got back home through his pokemon adventure. He knew for a fact that it would be impossible to defeat Candice unless he went through the whole process. Yuki was kind of glad that it would take a long time, he'd wanted to travel and train pokemon, but just never had the motivation until now to act on it. He waited and watched as the professor finally took Piplup's pokeball and handed it over to him. Yuki took the ball with both hands and couldn't help, but smile as he was happy with his choice. "Of course, I will take very good care of Piplup. Maybe one day, he'll be strong enough to take on Candice. They wouldn't want me to go easy on them." He would do whatever it took to take care of Piplup, he'd had experience around really strong pokemon, so it wasn't hard to be motivated. This was just the first step, it would be a long time until he saw his home again. Yuki listened to Rowan as he asked if agreed that he'd need supplies for the trip. "Yeah, living in such a cold place, you learn that you can't do anything without supplies." He said with a nod before putting Piplup's pokeball on his belt. Surprisingly, there were already two others there, but it didn't look like they had been used at all just yet. Once the professor handed him the pokeballs, potions, he took off his bag and set it on the ground. Yuki made sure to put them away in the proper pockets. Once that was all squared away, he took the pokedex and looked at it, he'd heard about and seen them before, it would come in handy, so he decided to place it into his pocket. Now that he was all set, Yuki picked up his bag and put it back on before looking back to the professor. "Thank you for everything, Professor. I'm glad that everything I was told about you was true. Now then, I had better get started." He said his goodbyes to the professor and headed back for the front doors and out into Twinleaf Town.

[Exit to Twinleaf Town]

Questing - Razor Claw - [3/30]
Leaving for - Twinleaf Town - [3/3]

Out of Ball:

OOC: Wanted to get started, so figured this post i could leave this way, just seemed easier. It was nice RPing with you, I wouldn't mind doing it more if we do meet up in character. lol

Party [3/6]

Piplup - Water - Male - Calm - Torrent - Held item
Lv: 5 - HP: 100 - Exp: 1/15
•Pound - 35
~Growl - Lowers target's attack by one stage

Ability: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
Held item:

Lv: 5 - HP: 100 - Exp: 3/15
•Scratch - 40

Held item:

Lv: 5 - HP: 100 - Exp: 3/15

Held item:

Out of Party

Bag

Inventory

Key Items

Items

Crystal Shard x1
BalmMushroom x1
Lucky Egg x1

Recovery

Unlimited Potions
Sweet Heart x5

Berries

N/A

Poke Balls

Unlimited Pokeballs

TM/HM's

N/A

Misc. RP Stuff

Food
Water
PokeFood

Badge Case

Kanto 0/8 [++++ | ++++]
Johto 0/8 [++++ | ++++]
Hoenn 0/8 [++++ | ++++]
Sinnoh 0/8 [++++ | ++++]
Unova 0/8 [++++ | ++++]
Kalos 0/8 [++++ | ++++]

SpectralEternity

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image

sarah rae villiers
0/15 || 0/15 || 0/15 || 0/15 || 0/15 || 0/15
Inventory

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This was it. This was the moment Sarah officially started her journey. The moment she stepped through the doors, the strawberry blonde Rota girl would be starting her journey across the regions. Battling gym leaders, earnin badges, maybe even entering contests! Maybe. But, before she could even think of doing any of that, Sarah had to receive her starter from a professor. And, she had chosen which professor to visit. Well, first. She had a chocolate bar she intended to give to Oak sometime for a Charmander. Sarah fixed her shirt before entering Rowan's laboratory.

Looking around, Sarah noticed the trio of starters further in and her eyes sparkled. "Aw! They're sooo cute~! Oh, I wish I could take all of them!" But, she couldn't. She had to choose only one. Sarah knew exactly which one she wanted, but now that she was seeing them all in person, she was regretting that. Why couldn't her uncle have given her more candy bars? He had plenty, the chocoholic. She was going to scold him later. Standing up and fixing her shirt again. "Professor Rowan~!"

Where am I heading? 1 // 3
A wild battle? Alright! 1 // --
You wanna fight? Bring it on. 1 // 15
Do you want be be friends? 0 // 10
An item! Sweet! 0 // --

name the species ♂/♀
lvl || 000 // 000 || ability
attack - stats
attack - stats
attack - stats
attack - stats

Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi

Misguided Royalty

Mimi Kyashi 19

shabatha

Dragon Knight Karasu

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image

My, what a busy day this was turning out to be. It seemed that he'd just sent a new trainer off with a pokemon before he another came through the doors. Luckily, the old man had managed to make it back to his desk, shuffle a few papers, and direct a few aides, before a young girl entered the lab; taking her time to admire the starters before she called out. Ah, it seemed all this paper shuffling would have to be put on hold. Rowan pulled himself from out of his chair, brushing absently at his lab coat, before he approached the young girl. "What can I do for you?" well, it was a bit more obvious what it was he could do for trainers-- his research revolved around pokemon evolution, which didn't leave him with much time to interact-- but, there was no harm in asking. Who knew. Perhaps one of these days he'd be surprised, and find himself with an uncommon request.

Dragon Knight Karasu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:59 pm
User Image

sarah rae villiers
0/15 || 0/15 || 0/15 || 0/15 || 0/15 || 0/15
Inventory

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sarah smiled up at the older professor when he came over to her. She looked at the starters again before giving them all a soft smile. The new trainer was definitely going to steal candy bars from her uncle sometime so she could come and get the other two. "Sarah Villiers. I'm from Rota. I thought a long time about which starter I want, and I decided to start with Papa's favorite Pokémon." It took a second for her to remember Rowan had no idea which one she was talking about. "Piplup. I'd like a Piplup, please."

Where am I heading? 2 // 3
A wild battle? Alright! 2 // --
You wanna fight? Bring it on. 2 // 15
Do you want be be friends? 0 // 10
An item! Sweet! 0 // --

name the species ♂/♀
lvl || 000 // 000 || ability
attack - stats
attack - stats
attack - stats
attack - stats

Misguided Royalty

Dragon Knight Karasu

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image

"A pleasure, Sarah Villiers." Rowan greeted the young girl. He'd give his name-- as introductions usually followed-- but, she already knew who he was. "Rota, hm?" the name sounded familiar, but the professor was finding difficulty in naming the region. While the wheels turned in his head, he swiveled around to face the laboratory. "Wait here." he instructed before he began to make his way towards the back. Rota, Rota, Rota. Just where was that city located? The old man pondered this, absently grabbing the necessary items a new trainer would need. Rota... ah! "You're from the Kanto region then." he spoke up once he'd rejoined Sarah, only to gesture for her to follow him towards the starter. "From Kanto to Sinnoh, all just for a starter. Hmm." he grunted, turning his body to the side to scrutinize her, his expression undiscernible. The girl's commitment to her father, it was... commendable. Though, of course he didn't display this awe That twitch of his mustache? It wasn't the beginnings of a smile! No, the old man just had an itch.

"I expect you to take care of this Piplup." he spoke as he opened a cage, removing the water penguin before he placed it into a pokeball; which he placed into Sarah's hands. "As well as this pokedex I'm giving you." along with the pokedex, she'd find a few potions and pokeballs. "Good luck then."

Sarah has received:
- Pokedex
- Infinite Pokeballs
- Infinite Potions

lv. 5
- Pound [35]
- Growl [Lowers target's attack by one stage]

Dragon Knight Karasu
Sorry for the requote! I had to edit.

❹ Sinnoh Region

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items