Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:06 pm
I'm so ******** thirsty for rp
MAYBE YOU CAN HELP

Below is a list of possible ideas, but really I just want general roleplay. If you have any ideas that aren't listed here, feel free to bring them up! No seriously, I'm super bad at plotting oof.

Feel free to PM me to discuss things! Or add me on discord at mellancollie#2966

A NOTE ABOUT QUADRANTS:
    As an aside, I love to talk about quads and I love to conjecture all day about interesting dynamics. In fact, quad plotting is a very guilty pleasure of mine x: but I won't commit to anything without some rping backing it up! Feel free to approach me with ideas though! We can chat it out <:

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR: BATTLES! BATTLES BATTLES BATTLES for everyone! They all need them for growth and power leveling! Also Ancestor reqs for Sarcey

1. Sarcel OPEN FOR: RP AND BATTLES
2. Muerte OPEN FOR: RP AND BATTLES
3. Emiola OPEN FOR: RP AND BATTLES
4. Trusci OPEN FOR: RP AND BATTLES

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SARCEL :: ROYALIST

♥️ - egg
♦️ - blefgg??
♠️ - EGG??
♣️ - egg...

WHAT SHE CAN DO FOR YOU:

AT ATTENTION SOLDIER
        Sarcel has a high rank in the military! Well, she's a captain, which is prolly the highest she'll go for a while yet! Sarcel is always looking for new recruits overflowing with potential, and she's likely to track down anyone who manages to make her checklist. How she finds out about your troll is up to you. Alternatively, Sarcel loves to take 'weak' trolls and make them 'stronger' (having come from a low place herself psychologically), so if your troll wants to be the one to seek her out, by all means! I'd love for her to build a reputation of making successful soldiers out of new recruits.

Alternatively, your troll can seek her out! She has an office in NHC and is always willing to make time to give out some guidance.

ALREADY IN THE MILITARY?
        Great! Sarce would love to meet you. She wants to keep tabs on all the trolls who are currently enlisted, and isn't above paying 'random visits' if she has enough of a reason to. Could work great as alternatives to meet and greets!

PUTTING IN THE GOOD WORD
        So maybe you have enlisted, or maybe you haven't, but Sarcel has more than enough authority to promote trolls in their own right. While we're OOCly barred from this until future metas, if you work up good enough credit with her, she'll have no problems putting you on the list for the next time Alternia requires your service again! This requires making a good rapport with her, but tbh it's not that hard if you understand her values.

STAY IN YOUR LANE
        Do you have a snobby brat who needs to learn a lesson in subordination? Sarcel has 0 hesitation when it comes to pulling rank on other trolls, so if your troll needs a good wake up call, we can totally work something out.

FIGHT CLUB
        Does your troll like to fight? Wanna get better at fighting? Needs an excuse for some battles? Hit Sarcel up! She has a new group and they're looking for fresh members!

WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR HER:

TAG TEAM BATTLES
        Sarcel is an adult. That means that unless your troll is an adult, she's very likely to completely destroy them. To circumvent this, I'm super interested in the idea of 2v1 battles! Bring a friend! Have a good time! It might help to level the playing field a little bit. Mostly, I just want to level up Sarcel's powers, but I also love to rp out battles. Plus, if your teen needs them for growth or to level their own powers, we can have a win/win! I think it'd be fun if the two trolls going against her had a quad thing goin on (I love me some second winds) but it's definitely not necessary, just might be some good growth! Hit me up!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN MY SHOTGUN
        Sarce is extremely consumed by the military. It's her livelihood and she believes she's nothing without her rank. That being said, she tends to let her work consume her. She definitely needs to meet trolls that can help broaden her horizons, introduce her to new (healthier) hobbies, and all around give her a life outside of her life! This is a more lighthearted plot than can be a mix of basically anything--just... good luck getting her to agree*

*if you tell her the amusement park/paint and sip/crochet class/watching the horse race is "training" you'll have a 75% success rate

NO REALLY... SHE NEEDS FRIENDS
        please

ANYWAY
        See something that isn't listed here? That's fine! If you want Sarcel for a plot, by all means, let's hear it! I'd love to include her in more growths with other trolls if you need her for a plot device. She doesn't have very much listed here as I try to think/guide her towards her eventual ancestor position (whatever that it), but don't take that as a sign that I'm not looking for rp with her! Sarce is my baby and I love love love rping her as she comes the easiest to me ; v;

ANCESTOR THINGS:

So Sarcel's current quest in life is to establish herself as the Honorbound, and she needs the rps and battles to do it! This little section is mostly devoted to fishing for rps that I can use for reqs. Some of these might be more in depth than others, so contact me if you want to talk some things out!

In short, the Honorbound is going to be someone who, at her core, holds integrity, honesty, and loyalty up as her greatest values. She's someone who's known to both be ruthless on the battlefield as a high ranking officer, but also as someone who can be rather... considerate when it comes to understanding her comrades. She's fair. She's honorable. You get the gist.

CHANGE OF HEART
        Sarcel is ambitious and she has a very firm idea on how she things society should work. That being said, there's always going to be someone who doesn't agree with her! This could be done in either a battle or regular rp, where the basic motive is... a clash of views. Maybe she doesn't like the way your troll is handling things, or maybe you want to challenge her leadership and way of handling situations? Either way, it would be interesting conflict.

SPONSORSHIP?
        Has your troll found themselves on the wrong side of life, criminal rebel or otherwise? I'm willing to have Sarce sponsor your trolls rehabilitation back into society/the military/otherwise! This is a tentative feeler plot, mostly because I don't anticipate anyone wanting to pursue this, but I would be willing to explore it regardless. Keep in mind that your troll would be on a pretty short leash and Sarce has the potential to be pretty harsh! But hey, she likes a good success story, and so do I.

INJUSTICES
        Sarcel believes in the hemospectrum as a concept, but the injustice that plagues the lower castes is something that has always rubbed her the wrong way. Rather than throw society out the window and side with the rebellion, Sarcel believes the correct path is to change the system from the inside. If she were to witness any sort of mistreatment with her subordinates, you bet your a** she'll step in and pull rank all over that s**t.

SLOW CHANGE
        Taking all that into account, Sarcel wants to put tolerant highbloods and strong, competent lowbloods into positions of power. In Sarcel's world, blood is all the same on the battlefield, and she wants to make her current circle a reflection of that. If your troll already matches those descriptions or if you want them to match those descriptions, hmu. Sarcel's promotions have some pretty nice perks!

IDEAS?
        Have anything else you wanna use Sarcel for? Let me know!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

MUERTE :: REBEL

♥️ - muerte grow to adult already so i can have this
♦️ -
♠️ -
♣️ -

WHAT HE CAN DO FOR YOU:

I NEED HEALING
        LUCKY FOR YOU, MUERTE IS A DOCTOR. Unfortunately, he's really only able to assist the rebellion! Because he's a rebel. And also he doesn't leave his hive too much. And it's in the swamp. While it is possible for him to venture outside of the swamp and possibly assist trolls he meets along the way, he isn't so altruistic and rarely will assist unless it looks like it a situation he could turn into his favor (blackmail, exchange of services, you're at my mercy so I want compensation, etc).

FOR SCIENCE?
        Muerte always has some sort of concoction that he's in the process of testing, and he's always willing to lure in unsuspecting trolls to try his shady different things. Results can always be hashed out! But I think it could be a fun revenge plot if you want your troll to agree to him (it's for the good of the rebellion, honest) and his new 'miracle drug' actually makes your hair fall out or some other silly hi-jinks. Alternatively, Muerte also likes to build things, so it could always be some new piece of equipment that needs hands on testing, which could easily be swung into a battle (let me shoot you with this I've dubbed it the ******** 3000*) or some other whimsical outcome.

*muerte would not make 'the ******** 3000' he's just not capable yet

WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR HIM:

PSIONICS?
        Muerte is fascinated with powers, even more so in trolls that developed them latent. What makes a trolls powers manifest, and does every troll have this potential? These are all questions he wants answered! Imagine if he could turn the rebellion into a super-troll army! Incredible. Anyway, Muerte would love any and all opportunities to see a troll using their power in action. This can be done easily in a battle if you want to level reqs up, but mostly Muerte just wants to oogle at all the crazy s**t trolls can do!

I NEED.... THINGS
        Muerte lives in a swamp, and there's not a whole lot of resources out there for him. Problem is, Muerte doesn't really have the finesse to deal with the public, so I'd love some trolls to help teach him more... unsavory skills. Show him how to steal! Teach him how to sneak! Train in him the art of speech so he can swindle. Sometimes, things just need to be bought, not salvaged, but Muerte isn't really made of beetles, so...

YOU'RE KIND OF A p***k, MR PERIST
        Muerte's been doing a little better about completely degrading whoever he's talking to, but if he managed to say something to strike a nerve, I'd love for it to turn into a learning lesson for him! He really does need to learn his place in the rebellion.

RAINBOWDRINKER MAYHEM
        I have plots for Muerte to become a rainbowdrinker as part of his adult growth! But I'd like to make it a developed choice. If your troll has connections to Vrykol, knows about rainbowdrinkers in general, is jadeblooded, etc etc please let me know if you'd be interested in arranging some plots! This is partial to get his growth rolling, so I'm very much interested in this category.

BATTLES
        Muerte sucks at fighting and sparring plots are always available, but I know those can get boring! It's really easy to tick Muerte off enough to throw the first proverbial punch, and likewise he's pretty rude and perfect for ticking off others. A lot of the above plots have battle potential, so this is mostly just a PSA that hey, I'd like to get some fights for him.

ANYWAY
        See something that isn't listed here? That's fine! Muerte is always open for any sort of things your troll might require. Help this ornery b*****d out by expanding his horizons!... or something.

EMIOLA :: UNALIGNED, HEMOCOMPLIANT

♥️ -
♦️ - Masoal! Yeah! Yea!
♠️ -
♣️ -

WHAT SHE CAN DO FOR YOU:

MUSIC MADNESS
        Does your troll have an interest in music? Sweet, so does Emiola! She's always down to jam with other musically inclined trolls, or be the one to introduce a new passion to someone who isn't quite there yet! I like to imagine she does little side gigs as a street performer or in some lowkey cafe settings in NHC, so there's some good opportunities for introductory meetings and re-meetings alike!

WELCOME TO THE CITY!
        Emiola lives and breathes the city life, and she's had fair experience with weirdos who aren't accustomed to it. If you want someone to get the good tour and have one of the best nights of their lives, Emi knows all the best places in NHC!

WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR HER:

MECHANIC
        Emiola has a robotic arm, but aside from getting one, she... doesn't really have a mechanic she can go to for upkeep! She probably knows some basics on how to tend for it, but it'd be good for her to learn some more mechanical skills and just know other trolls in general who can make sure she stays in tip top shape.

WHOA WACKY
        Speaking of! Emi didn't handle losing her arm well, and she still doesn't handle it very well because the phantom pains are a pretty real thing, but she copes with most of her bad feelings by just trying to push forward and have a good time regardless of it. Emi has a little bit of a hedonistic streak and likes to have fun, and she'll go through with just about any scheme if it sounds like a good time.

BATTLES!
        Emi...! Sort of knows how to fight. A little. She's never been in a super serious brawl before though (losing her arm didn't count, that wasn't really brawl ok). Maybe your troll is at a concert with her and they get caught up in a mosh pit, or maybe they have a friendly scuffle turned play fight, or like I said before, maybe something big goes down! Emi can always use more serious moments in her life to combat all the silliness.

HMM
        Emi is basically my current "blank slate" troll. She just grew, she didn't have *too* much that went on as a child, and that means she's super malleable for whatever things the future has to give her! But that also means that she doesn't have any plots in the meantime. I want to focus on getting Emiola a lot of exposure at the moment, so hit me up!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:07 pm

TRUSCI :: REBEL AT HEART

♥️ -
♦️ -
♠️ -
♣️ -

WHAT SHE CAN DO FOR YOU:

GOT SOME DIRT? LET'S BLOW IT UP
        Trusci loves to write and she's always looking for the next biggest scoop. Further more, she isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. Maybe your troll really wants to get back at someone else. Trusci understands. Trusci is your friend. Trusci loves to gossip and spread rumors, so she'll totally spread it around your target's favorite hang out spots/hometown/whatever that xyz loves to look at pictures of embarrassingly shaped palm trees, or whatever rumor you want her to spread. That being said, she can spread good rumors too! Whatever you want, if you're willing to cough up the dough.

BLACKMAIL
        Problem with Trusci is that she's finicky as hell, and her loyalties are even more fickle. If she sees an opportunity that can better herself, you can bet your a** she'll take it. That means taking advantage of unsuspecting trolls, even if she was previously being chummy with them before. I'd especially love plots where Trusci can extort other trolls by forcing them into a hard spot, 'helping them', and then expecting some sort of favor out of it for getting them out of the trouble she put them in initially. Whether or not your troll is aware of the scheme can be discussed, but Trusci doesn't really care so long as she's getting the information that she wants.

WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR HER:

KISS KISS FALL IN (ok I'm only kissing because I want things)
        Trusci knows she's at the bottom of the totem pole, as much as she loathes it. She knows she has a long way to go if she wants to make it to the top, and for now... she's willing to pull out all the stops to get the connections she needs. She'd really hate to kiss up to highbloods, but if there's something she has her eye on, she's willing to put up with it... for a little bit, anyway. Would be funny if she lost her patience before then! Or if she got what she wanted and then immediately bailed. Bring on the consequences! She'll also do this to lowbloods who have found a grip in high society, but she'd be marginally nicer and... less two faced with them, anyway.

TELL ME WHAT'S GOOD
        Trusci is a gossip hog and she wants to know everything about everyone, even if it's insignificant, means nothing, is just what you like to order when you go to your favorite diner downtown. She's very chatty and hey, anything could turn out to be useful, right? She's especially interested in the recent flagship venture, so if your troll found any space logs/special things, she'd love to hear about it!

PEW PEW
        Trusci has powers I want to level! That's it. Give me the fights. Trusci likes friendly spars as much as she likes legitimate altercations, and with how testy she can be, I'm sure we can work some stuff out!

DATES? QUADS?
        Trusci is young, dumb and a little bit flirty. I'd totally be up for flings, short lived relationships, long-term oopsies, whatever you wanna call it or do! I'm also down with long term/"endgame" plotting!

ANYWAY
        Do you need Trusci for a plot of your own or just want her rp in general! No fear! I'm extremely flexible, so hit me up! We can figure something out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:22 pm
    hopefully shyloh soon!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

RESERVED

RESERVED

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager