Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Professor Sycamore's Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:48 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

The professor looked up from his papers as a new face appeared in the lab. Soon after, another young lady entered. New trainers, here for their starters. "Ah~ Bonjour! Bonjour! Demoiselles, bienvenue!" Sycamore stood from his desk, greeting the two with open arms, welcoming them in. He motioned them to come come closer, already getting out the starters for them to choose from. "Ah~ It's always nice to see new trainers come in. I've got plenty of Fennekin, Froakie and Chespin for you two lovelies to choose from." he smiled to Wren and the girl that had joined in shortly after her.

Precocious Nova

shabatha

OOC: sorry about the wait guys. I've been in a funk. kind of. ; w; Also, sorry for the lackluster. oTL  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image
/ /
Mᴀʏʙᴇ I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ, Mᴀʏʙᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀ ғᴏᴏʟ,
Mᴀʏʙᴇ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ,Mᴀʏʙᴇ I ᴅᴏ,
Mᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ, Tʜɪs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ,
Tʜɪs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ sᴀʏ, Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ʙʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, Tʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʀ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ
I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ

Tʜ T
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Phalanx the Larvitar
Level 5
Hp: 100
Ability: Guts
Bite - 60, 3/10 Chance of Flinch
Leer- Lowers target's defense by one stage
Sandstorm - Creates a Sandstorm for 5 Turns
2/15

With a raised eyebrow, Christin looked at Wren, wondering if she would speak. But she hadn't yet, so she stepped forwards. "Well, Thought I would wait my turn... But oh well. I'm Christin. I'm going to be claiming Froakie today Monsiuer." She said with utmost confidence. Her baby brother outside waiting. Hopefully like a good boy.

((Sorry was waiting on her to post first...And since it's my bedtime, this is lamely short. Sorry!))

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ, Aɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴋɪss ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇᴛ, Wʜɪʟᴇ I ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴀᴡᴀʏ,
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ɴᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ, Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴏɴ, Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ, Yᴇᴀʜ I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴇ

Tʜ Bɢ ɴ Oʜʀ Cɴɪɴɢ

Badges: None
Pokeballs: Infinity of Pokeballs
Berries: None
Healing Items: Infinity of Potions
Other Items: Lucky Egg
Tms/Hms: None

Pokemon Trainer 2/20
Pokemon encounter -/-
Exit -/-
Ultra Ball 2/20

Items that need to be claimed and put into bag:
Need to be claimed:

Qs Aɴ OC

Vigilia

Precocious Nova

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:22 am
User Image

User Image
                                                              ╠══════════════════════════
                                                              xxxxxDιαмonds αяε α мαn's вεsт ғяιεnd. Tнεsε jεwεls αяε youя woяsт εnεмy
                                                              Đεяosα тнε ғεмαlε Яosεlια || o1/15
                                                              xxxxxxx тнε ғε/мαlε xxxx || oo/15

Circling high in the sky, just over the resident of Professor Sycamore, Ace scanned a good place to land. His ride, a snow white Pidgeot from his own personal team, of which was being being forced to leave behind. "Well, Valefor... Seems we'll be parting ways for the time being. His majesty wants me to blend in with the... common trainer for awhile before he'll allow me to have you and your brothers and sisters back at my side." The bird cooed in agreement, it didn't like the idea of leaving Ace for to long. With a pat on the bird's neck, it went in for a quick landing within the woods just a bit to the north of Aquacorde Town, Ace dismounted his companion and with a sigh waved good-bye. "I do hate having to walk all the way to Vaniville, but all to better blend in." He signed, showing his displeasure. Valefor cooed seemingly with a grin as if teasing Ace. The white-haired male turned and with a half-assed wave mad his way towards the city.

As he finally reached the Lab, the male released a companion he'd been given from his majesty's collection. The Queen of Hearts loved the colour red, and more so she loved Roselia's evolution line, but The King foolishly gave her one with black roses and a purple and white body. While the Queen was furious and didn't hesitate a second to give it way, Ace accepted the oddly coloured Thorn Pokemon. He did love the colour white, and though black didn't often suit him, black roses seems rather.... fetching. Once released the Roselia showed her true nature, holding up a rose-ended hand to her face and sniffed in deeply. She seemingly said something in a displeased tone, but Ace ignored it, leaning forward with a hand place out for the little bud to climb up. "Greeting, milady. Would you care for a ride upon my shoulder? A beautiful rose like you shouldn't solely her feet in the dirt." Ace grinned. The bud, much like most human females fell for that look he gave and quickly climbed aboard walking with a sway until she came to Ace's shoulder and sat down. She seemed a bit happier now, sporting a cunning smile.

Content with his position the male swiped his hands together, as if ridding them of dirt or the like and quickly stepped into the lab. His eyes quickly caught sight of the Professor, but more so two females standing with the male. Were they the "trainers" he was being forced to interact with? Well, at least they looked good. Putting on his best smile, the male sauntered forward, with a his arms crossed loosely over his chest. "Greeting's, Professor, ladies." Standing behind the two girls the white-haired male flashed a grin before leaned back. "I don't mean to intrude, but I'm very eager to begin my journey. I have come to fetch a Froakie," Quickly lowered his hand to a white bag at his side the male pulled out a candy bar. "I was also told I could hand this in for another starter? If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to also begin with a Fenniken." He mentally scrunched up his nose to the idea of a Chespin following him around, they just screamed filth to him, not something he wanted toating along. Not to mention he already had Derosa.

═════════════════════════════════════
                                                              Derosa тнε ғεмαlε Roselia || Lv. 1o || Hp. 2oo
                                                              Ability :: Leaf Guard || Nature :: Naughty - She's a prim princess, and doesn't take sass from anyone.
                                                              Attacks || No added bonus
                                                              Heart Stamp - 60 damage, 3/10 Flinch
                                                              Poison Sting - 15, 3/10 Chance of Poison
                                                              Stun Spore - Paralyzes foe
                                                              Growth - Raises Phy. & Spec. Attack one stage

xxxxxx тнε ғε/мαlε xxxx || Lv. xx || Hp. xxx
                                                              Ability :: xxxxxx || Nature :: xxxxx - xx.
                                                              Attacks :: xx / xx / xx / xx

Cαpтuяιng Spнεяεs
                                                              - Pokeвαlls ∞

Mεdιcαтιon
                                                              - Poтιons ∞

Misc.
                                                              - Ragecandybar x1

Evoluтιon/Foямε Cнαngε

Hold Iтεмs

Sιlvεя тrιммεd тм/нм cαsε

Kεy Iтεмs
                                                              - Pokεdεx
                                                              - Luxury Holo Cαsтεя

Mιscεllαnεous εffεcts

Pending ---
                                                              Lv. 1o Carbink / Lv. o5 Goldeen
                                                              x5 Tamato Berries / x1 Odd Incense

Vigilia
My my, Sycamore is a busy man these days. Lol.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:51 am
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Smiling upon Christin, who spoke up first, the Professor offered her a nod and quickly began to gather her request. It was then another budding trainer stepped in, this time a male. Giving the male a nod, Sycamore quickly fetched another Froakie. "You are right Monsieur, I do do that." Turning with a smile he offered down a Pokeball for the Chrsitin first. "Here you are, Demoiselle, your Froakie." He then motioned towards a set supply of items his assistance pushed over on a cart. "Here are many Pokeballs and Potions for you to begin your journey with, as well as a Pokemon Index to catalog your encounters." Offering a pearly white toothed smile, he then turned to the male who'd yet to introduce himself. "I shall take that Ragecandybar and here you are, your Fennekin and Froakie." A quick glance to the remaining girl he motioned towards the selection of items. "You may take from my supplies as the Demoiselle has, Monsieur. The remaining Demoiselle has yet to make up her mind."

Christin Received

User Image

Lv. 05 Hp. 50
Attacks ::
Pound - 35 damage
Growl - Lowers target's attack by one stage
Bubble - 40, 1/2 chance of lowering opponent's Speed one stage

Infinite Pokeballs
Infinite Potions
Pokedex

Adolph Received

User Image

Lv. 05 Hp. 50
Attacks ::
Pound - 35 damage

Infinite Pokeballs
Infinite Potions
Pokedex

Vigilia
Sorry Vig, but I'm commandeering Sycamore. Ace needs those white Easter Pokemon!

Precocious Nova

shabatha

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:27 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                              ╠══════════════════════════
                                                              xxxxxDιαмonds αяε α мαn's вεsт ғяιεnd. Tнεsε jεwεls αяε youя woяsт εnεмy
                                                              Đεяosα тнε ғεмαlε Яosεlια || o2/15
                                                              ??? тнε мαlε Fяoαkιε || o1/15
                                                              ??? тнε ғεмαlε Fεnnεkιn || o1/15

Watching the Professor, Ace happily handed over the candy bar. Sweets were not his thing really, so he didn't mind giving it up. Regardless he got two Pokemon thanks to it. Accepting his newest companions, he placed them on the strap of his belt, then stepped over to the cart and gingerly took the items Sycamore offered. he of course offered a grin to the blonde who'd also requested a Froakie. She looked to be a wild-type, but behind that she was a mystery to him as of now, even still, she was a commoner compared to him, a trainer rising from dust, where as he was placed into the dust and told to mingle.

Stuffing his bag the male then quickly took his leave, offered a wave before vanishing from sight. Once he was out of the building it would be the official start to this "Journey" his mission would officially begin, and even if he felt this was nothing short of ridicules, he had to admit he was a bit excited for what was to come.

═════════════════════════════════════
                                                              Derosa тнε ғεмαlε Roselia || Lv. 1o || Hp. 2oo
                                                              Ability :: Leaf Guard || Nature :: Naughty - She's a prim princess, and doesn't take sass from anyone.
                                                              Heart Stamp - 6o damage, 3/1o Flinch
                                                              Poison Sting - 15, 3/1o Chance of Poison
                                                              Stun Spore - Paralyzes foe
                                                              Growth - Raises Phy. & Spec. Attack one stage

??? тнε мαlε Fяoαkιε || Lv. o5 || Hp. o5o
                                                              Ability :: Torrent || Nature :: Adamant - Seems somewhat nervous but sticks true to its feelings
                                                              Pound - 35
                                                              Growl - Lowers target's att. by one stage
                                                              Bubble - 4o, 1/2 chance of lowering foe's Speed one stage

??? тнε ғεмαlε Fεnnιkεn || Lv. o5 || Hp. o5o
                                                              Ability :: Magician || Nature :: Impish - She likes to steal, specifically round or red objects
                                                              Attacks || No added bonnus
                                                              Scratch - 4o
                                                              Tail Whip - Lowers target's def. by one stage
                                                              Ember - 4o, 4/1o Chance of Burn

Cαpтuяιng Spнεяεs
                                                              - Pokeвαlls ∞

Mεdιcαтιon
                                                              - Poтιons ∞

Misc.
                                                              - Ragecandybar x1

Evoluтιon/Foямε Cнαngε

Hold Iтεмs

Sιlvεя тrιммεd тм/нм cαsε

Kεy Iтεмs
                                                              - Pokεdεx
                                                              - Luxury Holo Cαsтεя

Mιscεllαnεous εffεcts

Pending ---
                                                              Lv. 1o Carbink / Lv. o5 Goldeen
                                                              x5 Tamato Berries / x1 Odd Incense

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:01 pm
User Image
/ /
Mᴀʏʙᴇ I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ, Mᴀʏʙᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀ ғᴏᴏʟ,
Mᴀʏʙᴇ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ,Mᴀʏʙᴇ I ᴅᴏ,
Mᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ, Tʜɪs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ,
Tʜɪs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ sᴀʏ, Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ʙʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, Tʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʀ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ
I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ

Tʜ T
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Phalanx the Larvitar
Level 5
Hp: 50
Ability: Guts
Bite - 60, 3/10 Chance of Flinch
Leer- Lowers target's defense by one stage
Sandstorm - Creates a Sandstorm for 5 Turns
3/15

Mia the Froakie
Level 5
Hp. 50
Ability: Torrent
Pound - 35 damage

Christin nodded, as the professor went to get her pokemon. When the door opened, she half expected to see her kid brother. Instead it was an older man. He seemed pompous. Just like her idiot of a stepmother. There was all kinds of stuff she could have said... But she wouldn't even open her mouth to filth and nobility. She just wouldn't. Not after what happened to her family. And how she was now a street rat, and her brother an orphan when they both are heirs to an estate. It sickened her. When she was finally handed the pokeball with the Froakie inside, she let the pokemon out and a small smile appeared on her otherwise uncaring face. She was cute, and Christin was sure they would be good companions. "Merci Professor. I think I'll call you... Mia. How's that?" She asked the pokemon. Mia nodded before hopping on her shoulder and Christin grabbed a handful of potions and pokeballs, put them in her bag, and grabbed the pokedex. Then followed the man out. She didn't really care what he thought. He was a filthy rich boy anyway.

*Exit*

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ, Aɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴋɪss ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇᴛ, Wʜɪʟᴇ I ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴀᴡᴀʏ,
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ɴᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ, Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴏɴ, Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ, Yᴇᴀʜ I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴇ

Tʜ Bɢ ɴ Oʜʀ Cɴɪɴɢ

Badges: None
Pokeballs: Infinity of Pokeballs
Berries: None
Healing Items: Infinity of Potions
Other Items: Lucky Egg
Tms/Hms: None

Pokemon Trainer 3/20
Pokemon encounter -/-
Exit -/-
Ultra Ball 3/20

Items that need to be claimed and put into bag:
Need to be claimed:

Qs Aɴ OC

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:43 pm
User Image
Felix Devito
Acquisition Specialist
                                                Badges Owned
                                                Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Bag
                                                Items
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeball - ∞
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Premier Ball - ∞
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Toxic Plate - 1
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.King's Rock - 1
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lucky Egg - 3
                                                Medicine
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Potion - ∞
                                                TMs & HMs
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.TM 64: Explosion - 1
                                                Berries
                                                N/A
                                                Key Items
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Old Johto Pokedex - Needs updating
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sturdy Backpack
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alternate Outfits
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Camping/Cooking Gear
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Textbooks
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rage Candy Bar - 1
                                                Company
                                                None at the moment.
                                                Battle Details
                                                None at the moment.
                                                Bumps
                                                Moving on to --- - 0/3
                                                Wild Pokemon - 0/3
                                                NPC Trainer - 0/15
                                                Found a --- - 0/-
                                                Berry Trees
                                                Tree 1 - N/A
                                                Tree 2 - N/A
                                                Tree 3 - N/A
                                                Tree 4 - N/A
                                                Tree 5 - N/A
                                                Party
                                                Active Pokemon
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 5 | Experience: 1/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Glitch | Genderless
                                                HP: 50/50 | Status: Healthy
                                                Quirky | Speaks with a stutter due to an error in his program. Tends to make backup files often.
                                                Download | Raises either the Attack stat or Special Attack stat by one stage depending on the foe's lowest current defensive stat (i.e. it will raise Special Attack if the foe's current Special Defense is at a lower stage than its current Defense stat). If the foe's Defense and Special Defense are equal, the Special Attack stat is increased.
                                                Holding: N/A | N/A
                                                Conversion 2 - Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target | •Tackle - 50
                                                Conversion - Changes the user's current type to match the type of the first of the user's moves | Sharpen - Raises user's attack by one stage
                                                Inactive Pokemon
                                                N/A
                                                Walking Pokemon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Outside and behind the lab, lurking within the trees that bordered the section of town that the prestigous building was nearby, a pair of dark lenses hid a set of watchful eyes. The man that these eyes belonged to lightly scratched a small itch on the right side of his face with the middle finger of his right hand, touching just beside the eye, below the temple of the sunglasses, and above the brown square of cloth that obscured the lower half of the man's face. He wasn't entirely sure how long he had been hiding within the trees, he just knew it had been for a long while as several new trainers had already come and gone from the building in front of him. The amount of time lost was ultimately of no matter to the man, though. He was in no rush. There was nothing to worry about. He had no time limit... Yet.

Grey eyes hidden behind black lenses watched the window at the back of Sycamore's little lab in Vaniville for a brief moment longer before their owner retreated back into the darkness of the trees he hid among. Even though the man felt he had nothing to fear for the task ahead of him, he did not wish to have everything ruined by a careless mistake. After all, if he could see the professor and the whelps he passed those small Pokemon out too, there was a good chance any one of them could see some part of him if he was not cautious. No, that would not do at all. Although he made sure to conceal his identity, it would do him little good if his presence was noticed and the police were brought down upon the area. He might be able to escape, to keep from having his face plastered on every wall within Lumiose, but the people within the lab would see to it that security was tightened. The man couldn't have that, not if he wanted to succeed in his endeavor.

A soft buzz felt within pockets alerted the tan-haired man to some sort of message. Lazily from his adjusted hiding place, the man pulled out a weathered and beaten device, an old Johto Pokedex whose model had been discontinued long ago. Opening the case to look at the screen, the man with the covered face quietly chuckled as he checked the golden-colored line of text that scrolled across.
                                                [Felix? Shouououououould I brininininining back DaDaDaDaDaDaemon and Ooze yetetetetetet?] the text read, the repeating pairs of letters marking where the being trying to communicate had gotten frozen. Smirking under the square of cloth that hid his face, the man dubbed Felix brought the old device up close to his mouth before speaking in a hushed tone. "Not yet, Glitch. They have gotten slow and fat after so long without work. They need to take the time to train before we attempt this job." The man smiled softly after speaking with his most trusted team member, although there was no way anyone could have seen it. "Don't worry. We have all the time we need."

- On hold -

{{OOC: And now we have a lurker waiting patiently outside the lab for his chance to strike. twisted }}  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:02 pm
User Image

The steps into this laboratory were among Cecil's most difficult trials in her life thus far. Something, a goal that wasn't already second nature to the maid. She took steps into the empty lab, wondering what sort of future a trainer had. It sounded so dangerous, but a single battle with her gifted Ninetales had lit a flame in her she now pursued even over cleaning. The fire-type's majesty made her respect her companion and new friend, and she sought to get blessings from the professor of Kalos to begin her journey around the world. She had heard of the pokemon the professor offered to beginners, one of which was a pokemon quite similar to her current companion. Another pokemon would allow her to do better in a fight, right? And with enough fire, she could do anything! Her timid steps into the lab became more of a determined strut as she considered the possibilities. No doubt the professor was already busy with others. The man had to be busy between his lab and the beginners he catered to. As expected, the professor seemed to have others about, and so Cecil found a seat and took it, placing her hands neatly in her lap. She hadn't begun to consider how out of place she was, still wearing her maid's getup in a pokemon lab. Her ninetales was not concealed and almost always walked at her side. As of this moment, the fox pokemon loitered close by, staring up at its trainer with an ever-inquisitive gaze.
"We'll be on our way soon, I'm sure." She assured the fire pokemon, offering the slightest smile. It was a difficult wait without the prospect of a tune. Putting any music in her ears would block out the professors call and make her rude. She couldn't have that. She would save a song for the road, though she had to wonder if it was selfish to keep a tune from her pokemon. What if Ninetales wanted to hear as well?

User Image
Level 5, 50/50 - 1/15
Ability - D r o u g h t -
Moveset - Flamethrower - Confuse Ray - Quick Attack

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Sycamore had gotten back to his research after having taken care of the latest trainers that had come through. It wasn't until an assistant told him of another newcomer that he set the papers down on his desk, getting up to see the newest visitor. What he saw threw him off, but nonetheless got him to smile. A woman dressed in the classic maid getup accompanied by a ninetales. Now that was a woman he could fall for. However, there was no time for that. He was a professor, and it wouldn't do him any favors to be doing any skirt chasing, no matter how attractive they were. "Ah~ Bienvenue! Belle femme~ To what do I owe the pleasure of meeting you today, demoiselle?" The professor greeted the female in full Kalosian style - leaning in to peck each side of her cheek before standing back to smile at her.

Indecisive Persona
Rei, You have to keep track of the experience for your pokemon. in your next post, your ninetales should have 2/15. You get 1 xp point to each party member with each post you make, and once it reaches 15, it will level up. But after leveling up, it needs to reach one more xp for the next level than it needed for the last level up. So, after your Ninetales reaches lvl 6, it will be 0/16.
Also, you don't have to worry about keeping track of fp unless the pokemon evolves from friendliness or you plan to teach it return or frustration. o wo

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:29 pm
User Image

It was a tad awkward to stand before the professor with a pokemon, ready to request a starter and a pokedex. Would he even give her a starter when Ninetales was at her side? He probably didn't even know why she was here in the first place, not looking a trainer and all. Of course, his question validated her concerns and she stepped forward to meet his greeting kisses, returning the tradition in kind, before preparing to address the situation. Being born here in Kalos, the only thing that stood her apart was her sublimated accent, working with wealthy that traveled the world and had a diversity of tongues.
"I apologize for the inconveniences. I was told to come here for a pokedex, and a starter pokemon, I suppose." She glanced awkwardly down at her Ninetales, and then back to Sycamore. "I was given this Ninetales, and it is my first companion. I was not sure if I qualified to take a starter like this." She explained, somewhat uncomfortable with the awkward situation. It calmed her to see the man so friendly and willing to see her. At the very least, she should receive a pokedex to help her on her journey with. The invaluable devices had lots of information on pokemon and could help her figure out types and typical tactics of wild pokemon. From her inquiries, the device was very helpful for trainers.

User Image
Level 5, 50/50 - 2/15
Ability - D r o u g h t -
Moveset - Flamethrower - Confuse Ray - Quick Attack

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:34 am
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Sycamore was delighted that this beautiful young woman accepted his greeting with a fuss, even returning it to him. He was quite sure she must be kalosian herself, or was at least familiar with their customs. It was nice to encounter. "Oh no no~ You are not an inconvenience at all, ma chérie! It is my duty to supply new trainers with starters and a pokedex." he smiled, then motioned for her to follow him towards the back of his lab. He looked to the ninetales once more as she was mentioned. "Ah, such a beauty she is, too. Don't worry, ma chérie~ plenty of new trainers come in with a pokemon companion already. You still qualify. Now tell me, demoiselle, do you know which starter you would like?" He reassured her. Once they reached his desk, he retrieved three starters still in their balls in case she would like to see them before deciding, while an assistant prepared the pokedex.

Indecisive Persona
There are other post counts you might want to keep track of, such as having to make at least 3 posts before leaving an area. And a counter for encountering wild pokemon, and one for npc battles. There are also item counters, too. It's a good idea to keep them in your post format, as well as what is in your bag, such as the berries you claimed and whatnot.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:14 am
Vigilia

User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

It seemed to be going so well for him at first, the train ride over here was nice even though it was as long as hell and with seats as soft as granite, but he had made it here despite the worries that his sibling would realize that he had stolen their Pokemon from their computer and headed off on the midnight train to parts unknown. Kalos was a long way from the sleepy seeming village of Littleroot so hopefully things would go unnoticed until he was able to entrench himself a little deeper in the region to hide away while he got on his feet and strengthened his team. He had heard that the pokemon type that he was after was abundant in this region which was part of the reason that he came here in the first place. It was something of a new adventure for him, to be honest, he had heard very little of this region before so everything was going to be very, very new to him. He wasn’t sure if he was going to like it here or not, but if he was going to build his dream team and get out from his siblings shadow, he needed to be original and think outside of the preverbal box and get to forging something new and strong. He doubted he would be facing his sibling any time soon, so the strength of his team was going to have a chance to build up. Traveling so far from home was going to give him that kind of an advantage at least. Hopefully he wouldn’t get as homesick as he was worried he might. Maybe if he didn’t care much for the region, or at the very least collected the team of pokemon that he wanted, he could go back home and raise them there. It was always an option, and one that he could always go too if he felt the need.

As Dumuzi walked towards the exit of the quaint, but sleepy little village of Vaniville two things crossed his mind: The first was wondering if his back was ever going to be in a straight line every again, and the second one was why there was a strange woman in a lab coat waiting at the village exit with a rather stern look on her face.

”I would like to see you’re Training card, please.”

What was this? Some sort of interrogation or something? Dumuzi raised his eyebrow, giving his face a rather strange, but annoyed look to it as he flashed his training card at the intrusive woman who was acting as gatekeeper to his clean get a way.

”You don’t have a pokedex? You shouldn’t go anywhere without one! It’s strange that Professor Sycamore would forget to give you something so important.”

Dumuzi opened his mouth to protest getting or needing a Pokedex, but he vastly underestimated the speed and strength of an assistant and found himself being drug all the way to a strange but rather elaborate white tent that was set up not too terribly far away from where they were. Dumuzi growled a little under his breath. This was just what he didn’t need right now, a delay in his escape plan that could result in him getting caught by his sibling. He had a pokemon already, why did he need more? Actually, what was a pokedex? Maybe it could come in handy after all? It might help him find the team that he had in his head that he wanted and thus, make things a lot easier for him in the long run.

Dumuzi was more or less shoved into the tent where there seemed to be a rather suave looking man in a Lab coat similar to the one that the assistant was wearing when she wrangled him up and shoved him into this tent. There also seemed to be a woman in a maid uniform who seemed to be occupying the good Professors company. Being from a place fairly far away, this wasn’t something that Dumuzi saw everyday and wasn’t sure if this was a profession that belonged to the woman or if it was something that laid within the more exotic tastes of the Professor himself.
Dumuzi felt himself in a little bit of an awkward situation.
A slight pink filled Dumuzi’s cheeks as he witnessed this little seen and his 13 year old mind trailed into the more unsavory territory over that hormone ridden kids were prone to go. It was the assistant that broke the silence on behalf of the boy.

”Excuse me professor, but you seem to have forgotten to give this…” She paused and looked down at Dumuzi, staring for a few seconds before she turned back to the Professor and finished. “…young trainer.”

Um… youthful androgyny for the win? There was no mistaking the strong androgyny that Dumuzi had still contained with his young age, but seriously? Not even a guess at the gender? Dumuzi fought the urge to smash his palm into face but decided not to make a scene as of right now. This woman seemed to -at one time- be examining a gathering of pokemon in front of her, being the fugitive that he was, Dumuzi was hoping to make a quick exit from this place so that he could be on his way quickly and escape while the police were likely still looking at the footage in order to identify the pokemon pilferer. Dumuzi cleared his throat a little awkwardly, seeing as he already had a pokemon he didn’t feel like he needed to have another one. ”I seem to be interrupting something… I’ll just take this pokedex thing and be on my way…”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts: Well... this throws a wrench in my quick, clean plan of escape. =A=
Feelings: A little awkward and anxious
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 100/100 Condition:N/A Lv: 10 Exp: 1/20
Item count 0/??
Wild Encounter's 1/3
NPC Encounter: 0/??
Moving Location: 1/3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Growl►N/A▐ - Lowers target's attack by one stage
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Double Team ► N/A▐ - Raise evasiveness by one stage
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 11 Disarming Voice
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:24 am
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Professor Sycamore was about to help out the gorgeous lady with the maid get up, but was approached by an assistant. Ah, one of his more persistent assistants. "Un moment, ma chérie. I'll be right back with you." he told the young woman he had initially been helping. He didn't recognize the new trainer at all. "Hm, I didn't forget. I'm quite sure I'd remember seeing such a pretty little face." He commented to his assistant, then approached the youth. He wasn't quite sure what gender the new trainer was by just looking. Well, for the most part, the youth looked very feminine, but Sycamore knew from experience that that didn't always mean female.

"Oh, no no ma chérie~ You aren't interrupting in such a way!" Sycamore insisted, approaching the youth with a smile. "Hm? Just a pokedex? You don't want a starter, as well? We offer the fire type Fennekin, the water type Froakie and the grass type Chespin here, and they all make exceptional companions for new trainers." he then questioned upon hearing them mention just taking a pokedex and going on their way.

Indecisive Persona
Sorry rei, I gotta go have sycamore take care of this other person real quick while I wait for you to be more available.

Razsminion
biggrin hiiiii! You're such a sweet heart for crediting and thanking tano for the format~
and i love your character! XD
Also, just to let you know, your ralts would be starting at 1/15 experience. It's what all pokemon will start off at, no matter what level.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:42 pm
Vigilia
Razsminion
biggrin hiiiii! You're such a sweet heart for crediting and thanking tano for the format~
and i love your character! XD
Also, just to let you know, your ralts would be starting at 1/15 experience. It's what all pokemon will start off at, no matter what level.

((I'm glad that you like the character. >w< ))

User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dumuzi's cheeks heated up all the more with the Professors rather sly flirtations about his 'pretty little face', Dumuzi thought that such comments were probably a little too early for this relationship. Dumuzi couldn’t help but look over at the displayed pokemon that were all gathered around the maid and her Ninetails that was out of the pokeball and by her side. They did all look like capable and strong pokemon to be sure, but… they didn’t fit what he was looking for in his team and he didn’t feel that it was right to just keep them in a pokeball at all times just to amuse a Professor and get out of here quicker. Sure he stole Ralts, but he would really feel bad if all he did was pick up a pokemon only to pawn it off on someone else when someone who wanted it could possibly be out a great partner. No, he would insist that these pokemon stay with the Professor so that they could go to pokemon trainers who could really appreciate them and build a nice strong team to bring out their strengths and guard their weaknesses, Dumuzi just… wanted to build his own team that he had dreamed about for a while now. Granted, Dumuzi had to resist the urge to run over and snuggle that fox looking pokemon, it was too damn adorable.
Dumuzi tilted his head slightly at the rather colourful French language that was peppered into the speech of the professor. Ma Cherie? What did that mean? Was that the name of his assistant? Who was he talking too? When Dumuzi realized that he was, in fact, the one being addressed he raised his hand to his cheek and scratched it gently. ”Y-yeah, just the Pokedex thanks. I already have a pokemon.” Wait, was that giving too much away? What if there was a bulletin out from the police of Hoenn about the stolen pokemon already? He should think of a back story and quick.

”Ah, I’m sure that they are all great pokemon but you see…” Dumuzi’s wheels started to rapidly turn for a moment until a lightbulb went on in his head. ”I’m here to do some field studies for Professor Birch. He sent me as a rookie and aspiring professor to study the more recently discovered Fairy type pokemon that this region is known for. We don’t have too many of them in Hoenn you see, so we decided that the best course of action would be to go where they are more abundant in supply so that we could study them in their natural habitats. He gave me this pokemon because it is a duel fairy type in hopes that it wouldn’t cause the studied group of pokemon stress to the point where they would act differently. So, I’m afraid that I must respectfully decline the offer of these other pokemon for the sake of keeping the study as uncontaminated as possible, I should stick to just having Ti- I mean Ralts. As a Professor of renown in the Kalos region, I’m sure that you understand our wish for such experimentation with our field work.” Well, he had already committed multiple felonies of theft, poke-napping, fleeing from the law, resisting arrest and tampering with a public station for criminal intent… what was adding Impersonation of a respected profession and lying to that ever growing list of delinquencies? Dumuzi just hoped that he didn’t call Birch about this until after he left and made good an escape. The last thing he needed was to be recognized as an inter-regional criminal so quickly into his career. Hopefully this bluff would help his situation and he could get out of here faster but luck was certainly a tedious thing for him right now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts: Gulp O_o here's to hoping he buys that story. And... must... resist... urge... to snuggle... pokemon.
Feelings: Keeping a poker face while trying not to sweat bullets. : I
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 100/100 Condition:N/A Lv: 10 Exp: 2/15
Item count 0/??
Wild Encounter's 2/3
NPC Encounter: 0/??
Moving Location: 2/3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Growl►N/A▐ - Lowers target's attack by one stage
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Double Team ► N/A▐ - Raise evasiveness by one stage
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 11 Disarming Voice
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

*edited slightly  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out