Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Professor Sycamore's Lab Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:37 pm
SkittyGirl826
Hello! Welcome to the guild!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Professor Sycamore

Professor Sycamore looked up from his work at his desk as he heard someone arrive at his lab. It must be one of the new trainers he had sent invitations out to. He set down the files he was looking through, getting up to go to the front of the lab to greet them. "Beinvenue, ma cherie!" he smiled, greeting the girl amicably. "Are you here to begin your magnifique adventure?" he asked her. If she was here for a starter, he wondered which one she might choose. Sometimes he could guess which one someone is hoping to get, but there was always the chance that he'd be surprised.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:26 pm
Vigilia
Thanks! It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun smile

Rina Monet
Budding Trainer

Profile | Achievements
                                    Badges Owned
                                    Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                    Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                    Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                    Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                    Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                    Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                    Bag
                                    Items
                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeball - ∞
                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Premier Ball - ∞
                                    Medicine
                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Potion - ∞
                                    TMs & HMs
                                    N/A
                                    Berries
                                    N/A
                                    Key Items
                                    N/A
                                    Bumps
                                    Moving on to --- - 0/3
                                    Wild Pokemon - 0/3
                                    NPC Trainer - 0/15
                                    Found a --- - 0/-
                                    Party
                                    Active Pokemon
                                    N/A
                                    Inactive Pokemon
                                    N/A
                                    Walking Pokemon N/A

Rina's head whipped around to where she heard the jovial voice, and she couldn't help but grin. Professor Sycamore sure knew how to make a person feel at home! "Yes!" she replied, a little more confidently this time. "I've put a lot of thought into what I want my first Pokemon to be.. and I choose Fennekin!" The little fox was just what Rina liked in a Pokemon: Cute, fluffy, and bound to win the hearts of Trainers everywhere heart

{{OOC: }}  

xo-SkittleFairy-ox

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:51 pm
SkittyGirl826
I hope it will be~ Let us know if you need any help understanding anything.

Professor Sycamore

Professor Sycamore clasped his hands together in front of him as Rina revealed that she had come to start her adventure, further sharing that she had decided to start with a Fennekin. "Ah, a wonderful choice, ma cherie~ I'll be back in just a moment with your fennekin!" he smiled, then turned to go retrieve supplies in the back, including pokeballs, potions, a pokedex and, of course, a fennekin. As he did, the spunky fennekin had popped out of it's ball, curious to check out the new trainer that was in the lab. The fox ran over to Rina, letting out a soft bark and sniffing at her shoes curiously. Not too long after, Sycamore had returned. "I see you've already met~ Magnifique! Here is the ball to your fennekin. As well as a pokedex and some supplies to help you on your journey." the professor commented with a bit of a chuckle, handing over the goods to the girl. "I wish you the best on your adventure, ma cherie! I look forward to seeing how well Fennekin grows with you."

Rina received:
level 5
hp: 50
Ability: ____
Moves:
Scratch - 40
Ember - 40 || 1/10 Chance of Burn
Tail Whip - Lowers target's defense by one stage

+ pokedex
+ pokeballs (unlimited)
+ potions (unlimted)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:34 pm
Vigilia
Will do smile

Rina Monet
Budding Trainer

Profile | Achievements
                                    Badges Owned
                                    Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                    Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                    Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                    Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                    Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                    Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                    Bag
                                    Items
                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeball - ∞
                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Premier Ball - ∞
                                    Medicine
                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Potion - ∞
                                    TMs & HMs
                                    N/A
                                    Berries
                                    N/A
                                    Key Items
                                    > Pokedex
                                    Bumps
                                    Moving on to --- - 0/3
                                    Wild Pokemon - 0/3
                                    NPC Trainer - 0/15
                                    Found a --- - 0/-
                                    Party
                                    Active Pokemon
                                    Fennekin (F)
                                    Lvl. 5 | HP 50
                                    Ability: Blaze
                                    Moves:
                                    Scratch - 40 | Makes Contact
                                    Ember - 40 | 1/10 Chance of Burn
                                    Tail Whip | Target's DEF is lowered by one stage
                                    Inactive Pokemon
                                    N/A
                                    Walking Pokemon N/A

Rina gasped when the Fennekin came bolting down the hall, taking a step backward for a minute before it registered in her brain that it wasn't attacking. After a moment's pause, a small smile slowly spread across her face and she let out a soft giggle, watching the little fox sniff her shoes. "Hi, Fennekin," she cooed softly, kneeling down to its level and reaching a hand out, which the fox also sniffed. "You're so pretty.."

When Professor Sycamore returned, she grinned at him and leaped up, throwing her arms around him and squeezing tightly. "Thank you, thank you, Professor! I promise I'll take really good care of it!" Blushing slightly when she realized her outburst, Rina stepped down and gave the professor a bashful smile while she accepted the rest of her supplies from him. Inspecting her pokeball curiously, she pressed the white button and watched as a beam of light sucked up her little fox and stowed it snugly away inside. "Wow," she breathed, never having seen the process up close before.

After making sure she had everything in its proper place, Rina thanked the professor again and turned for the door, finally ready to take on the great beyond!

{{OOC: }}  

xo-SkittleFairy-ox

Socordiasomnia

Lupine Combatant

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:12 pm
★ Chiara Marzo ★

User Image

NPC Pokémon: Latte the Minccino
User Image

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

【☆】 "Okay... Here goes nothing."

Taking a deep breath and willing back her nerves, Chiara's hand over the elevator button as she tried to prepare herself for one of the biggest decisions in her life. Traveling all the way to Lumiose on her own was already such a trip and major step in her journey, but actually being in the very lab building she had sought out to reach was making everything about the situation become so much more real to her.

Was she really ready to claim a Starter Pokémon of her own? Was she even prepared to take on the region alone, with nothing but a backpack on her back and a map of the roads? She had already risked everything by leaving home and making her way here, but was she really truly cut out for this life?

A purring chirp tickled her ear and a little head nudged up against her own. Chiara couldn't hold back a giggle as her beloved friend Latte nuzzled up to her cheek encouragingly, and in an instant, all of her worries melted away. What was she so stressed about? Of course she was ready for this! She was born ready! She had the blood of a traveler running through her veins and starting today, she was finally going to get that blood pumping!

"Hehe... Yeah, yeah, I know," the brunette giggled to her Minccino as she gently scratched under her chin, "We've got this. Let's say hello to the professor and get you your new playmate, 'kay?"

A short trip up the elevator and Chiara and Latte were on the third floor. The teen timidly took a step into the room, glancing about the room as she searched for the very man that would help her decide her destiny.

"Helloooo? Professor Sycamore? Y'there? Sorry if we came at a bad time!"

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

{ OOC: Gaaah I'm really excited to RP this kiddo heart }

Team

[TBA]

Items

[TBA]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:34 pm
ChiaraMarzo
Hello! Sorry for the wait!

Professor Sycamore

Professor Sycamore looked up from his desk as a newcomer arrived. He got up to greet the young lady that had announced her arrival, spotting her with a minccino up on her shoulders. "Beinvenue~ That is quite the minccino you have there! What is it that has graced me with your presence today, ma cherie? Here to start a journey anew?" he greeted her.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Socordiasomnia

Lupine Combatant

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:32 am
Vigilia
No worries! heart

★ Chiara Marzo ★

User Image

User Image

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

【☆】 As the professor came to greet the two of them, Chiara offered him a smile and a wave. It was a bright smile, but it held a nervous glint as she stepped forward herself to meet him halfway. Oh, Arceus, this was actually happening. She was actually talking to Kalos' very own Professor Sycamore and she was about to get her Starter Pokémon! To say that she was excited was a bit of an understatement.

"Hey! Oh, and yeah!" The brunette extended her arm and the Minccino on her shoulder carefully crawled along it, perching herself onto the girl's forearm and stretching her neck to sniff at the man before them, "This is Latte! We've been buddies since... well, forever really!"

At the professor's question, Chiara hesitated before she gave a small nod, "Ah--Yeah, that's what we're here for! Um, are there any Pokémon available for us? We're pretty excited to meet our new friend!"

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

{ OOC: }

Team

[TBA]

Items

[TBA]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:08 pm
ChiaraMarzo
:3

Professor Sycamore

The professor allowed the chinchilla pokemon to sniff him, holding up his hand as she introduced it as Latte. What an adorable name! "Very nice to meet you, Latte!" he smiled. It was always nice to see a trainer that has already bonded so well with a pokemon before getting their starter. It made him confident that they would do well no matter which starter they choose.

"Perfect~ Allow me to show you the options I have for you." the professor smiled, motioning for her to follow him back to his desk, where he procured three pokeballs. He picked up each one, letting out the pokemon as he introduced them. "I have Chespin, the spiny nut pokemon. Fennekin, the fox pokemon. And of course, Froakie, the bubble frog pokemon. Each of them have the potential to be a valuable companion." he finished introducing them, to allow the trainer to decide for herself which one suited her fancy.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Socordiasomnia

Lupine Combatant

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:21 pm
Vigilia

★ Chiara Marzo ★

User Image

User Image

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

【☆】 Chiara's eyes went wide with wonder as the three Pokémon were revealed to her from their Pokéballs. Her hands reached up to squish her cheeks and she let out an excited squeal, Latte having anticipated the reaction and already scurried up to perch herself atop the girl's head. Gosh, they were all so darn cute! She had never actually met either of these types of Pokémon in person; only seen them on television or heard her peers chatter about which one they wanted when they left for their journey. And now, here she was, about to do that exact thing herself!

Then the realization hit her. She had no idea which starter she wanted to take on her quest at all!

"Ohmygosh, they're all so cool," she groaned, "How can I possibly just pick one...?!"

She glanced them all over, Latte peering down as well and equally as excited as the duo tried to decide on their new best friend. Chiara began to sort through her thoughts as she knelt down to the little creatures' height.

"Let's see... Fennekin are really cute, with their bushy tails and big ears! And Froakie are really cool and their bubbles are adorable!"

However, as she went over her options, Chiara found her attention lingering on the little green and brown hedgehog, a warmth filling her smile as she gently reached out a welcoming hand to it, "Buuut, I'd be lying to myself if I said I didn't wanna get to know you, little buddy. Grass types have always been a favorite of mine and I've definitely got a thing for nature!"

Glancing up to Professor Sycamore, the brunette grinned wide as she finally made her decision, "Okay, Professor! I think I'm gonna go with Chespin!"

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

{ OOC: Cue triumphant fanfare aaaa }

Team

[TBA]

Items

[TBA]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:50 pm
ChiaraMarzo
okiedokie you are now free to slap this starter into your post and start off on your journey! Remember, don't be afraid to ask if something confuses you. :3

Professor Sycamore

Professor Sycamore smiled as he watched the girl excitedly greet each of the starters, trying to make her decision. Of course, it almost always was a difficult choice to make for every trainer that comes through. He simply sat back and allowed her to come to her own conclusions - it would be better that way. She then finally chose Chespin, and he returned fennekin and froakie to their balls after handing chespin's ball over to her. "Magnifique~ A wonderful choice, ma cherie!" he smiled, then quickly gathered up some supplies for her with some assistance from a lab intern. Once the rest of the typical care package he gave out to all new trainers was assembled, he turned to hand her a bundle of balls, potions, and her very own pokedex. "Here, these will be very useful in your travels. There is no doubt in my mind that you will find a great adventure out there with Latte and your new Chespin!" the professor beamed.

Chiara has received:
Level 5
Ability: ____
Moves:
Growl - Lower Targets Physical Attack One Stage
Tackle - 50
Vine Whip - 40

+ Pokedex
+ Pokeballs (Unlimited)
+ Potions (Unlimited)  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Socordiasomnia

Lupine Combatant

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:48 am
Vigilia
Thank you very much!! Can't wait to start!

★ Chiara Marzo ★

User Image

User Image

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

【☆】 Delighted, Chiara couldn't hold back her giddy smile as she shucked her backpack off of her shoulders, flipping opened the flap to put her new items inside. Her eyes lit up at the Pokédex in particular as she took it into her hands. Her very own Pokédex... Yeah, she was definitely feeling like a real trainer now! She tucked it safely into a pocket of her pack.

"Eeee, this is so exciting!!" Chiara squealed yet again, and Latte chirped with excitement, "Thank you so much, Professor! I promise to take good care of--"

...Oh, right. Her new friend didn't even have a name yet! Glancing down to the Chespin before her that looked up to her with expectant eyes, Chiara tapped her chin in thought. A good name for a Chespin... It wasn't the most clever name, but she settled on a cute one as she knelt down to gently pick up the little creature under the arms.

"Chestnut! I'll take really good care of Chestnut!" She confirmed, holding the newly named Chestnut to her chest in a tender hug, "Seriously, thank you, sir! I can't wait to get out there!"

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

{ OOC: }

Team

Chestnut (Chespin)
User Image
Level 5
Ability: Overgrow
Moves:
Growl - Lower Targets Physical Attack One Stage
Tackle - 50
Vine Whip - 40

Items

+ Pokedex
+ Pokeballs (Unlimited)
+ Potions (Unlimited)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:43 pm

User Image

tab tab 𝙴𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒 tab tab tab tab tab tab 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝙿𝙰𝙲𝙺𝙴𝚁 ⋅ 𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚁
                                        tab ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
                                        tab tab tab tab tab tab 栄之助 tab

Einosuke let out a physically discreet yet much to his dismay a clearly audible yawn, his hands showing poor attempts in hiding his tiredness as he positioned himself at the laboratory's entrance. He didn't want to admit the aches in bones and the dulling in his head he had been feeling. It was a surprise to none, not him nor his Aron as running in the dead of night would certainly do that to you, even more so knowing he left everything he'd known behind. While absolutely terrifying he also felt a sense of freedom he had never felt before and a welcome feeling it was despite it all. "It's just you, me and Chill for now bud," he softly spoke as he reached above to reassuringly pat Chrome's head who had positioned himself on top of Ei's head. Though the statement was not entirely true anymore as they had come here to add to his new family. A new family member accompanied with much needed resources and tools to aid them in their new journey. At least that was what the intel he gathered days prior to his running away had told him. Strange for him to think that anyone individual would be so altruistic as to give strangers so many free items Normally he'd question it, but not this time; not when he was this desperate. Funds among other things were few to completely depleted which also meant so were his options.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, the lad took a free hand to knock on the door's entrance. "Hello! Is someone by the name of Professor Sycamorte in?"

x┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

tab 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙸𝚁𝙴: Thin blue jacket with a stripped blue shirt, jeans and worn out running shoes
                                                                  tab 𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: professor sycamore's lab - kalos
                                                                  tab 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙰𝙽𝚈: chrome
                                                                  tab 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚂: tired
                                                                  tab 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙳: conflicted - hopeful

tab 𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛: hello hello! ʕowoʔ/

xx𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂

tab 𝙴𝚇𝙸𝚃: 1/3
                                                                  tab 𝙿𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙼𝙾𝙽 𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁: 1/5
                                                                  tab 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁: 1/15
                                                                  tab 𝙸𝚃𝙴𝙼 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷: Ice Stone 1/10

xx𝙿𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙼𝙾𝙽
                                                                  tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                  chrome the aron
                                                                  nature: jolly
                                                                  lvl: 10
                                                                  hp: 100
                                                                  fp: 0/5 [1/10]
                                                                  exp: 1/15
                                                                  held item: none
                                                                  ability: rockhead ⋅ protects the pokémon from recoil damage.
                                                                  moves:
                                                                  mud-slap ⋅ 20: lower targets accuracy one stage
                                                                  headbutt ⋅ 70: 4/10 chance of causing target to flinch
                                                                  harden ⋅ raise users physical defense one stage
                                                                  metal claw ⋅ 50: 1/2 chance of raising user's physical attack one stage
                                                                  additional info: xxx

chill the cubchoo
                                                                  nature: quiet
                                                                  lvl: 10
                                                                  hp: 100
                                                                  fp: 0/5 [1/10]
                                                                  exp: 1/15
                                                                  held item: none
                                                                  ability: slush rush - doubles this pokémon's speed when hail is in effect.
                                                                  moves:
                                                                  growl ⋅ lower targets physical attack one stage(1/10)
                                                                  powder snow ⋅ 40: 3/10 chance to freeze
                                                                  bide ⋅ the user waits for two rounds and deals double the damage taken during those two rounds. freeze, partial trap duration, and flinching will pause but not disrupt the duration of bide. (priority +1)
                                                                  name ⋅ description
                                                                  additional info: xxx

xx𝙸𝙽𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈
                                                                  𝙺𝚎𝚢 𝙸𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚜
                                                                  none

𝙿𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜
                                                                  none

𝙼𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚎
                                                                  x3 fresh water

𝙱𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
                                                                  x5 lum berry

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜
                                                                  none

𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚍
                                                                  x1 leftovers
                                                                  x1 wise glasses

𝚄𝚜𝚎
                                                                  x3 heart scale

𝚃𝙼𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝙼𝚜
                                                                  x1 TM psychic

𝙱𝚊𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚜
                                                                  none

𝚀𝚄𝙾𝚃𝙴𝚂
                                                                  Quote:

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:17 am
A Voided Bear
OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS I AM SO DANG SORRY I DIDN'T SEE YOUR POST HERE AHHHHH also not a big deal but aron technically weigh like 132lbs, so like holy cow dude ur neck

Professor Sycamore

As a young blond entered the lab with a small steel type pokemon on their head, calling out for the professor, an assistant that happened to still be in the lab this late overheard and went to get Sycamore's attention. The Professor had been going over more of his research findings on mega evolutions before being alerted to the presence of a guest. Sycamore got up from his chair with a bit of a stretch - he could use a bit of a break, anyways.

"Bienvenue~ I am Professor Sycamore. What brings you to my lab?" he greeted with a friendly, welcoming gesture with his arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:20 pm
User Image
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNerosato

Nero came flying into the office with great pace; this was the day -- this was the day that he'd finally receive his official first pokemon. Ever since he was a child, he'd dreamt of the day he could finally rise above his parent's low expectations. That's right. He would show them exactly who Nerosato was, and they'd come flying in to apologize right after. He took a look around for a moment, noting the rather plain Laboratory of Professor Sycamore; there was a table sitting at the end featuring many different scientific tools that Nero knew nothing about. The sun shined through the window, its rays casting a notable sheen on the floor.

Nero walked up to the professor's office space, a boyish smile on his face as he gave a firm knock; he wasn't quite sure if the man was around or not, but he certainly would try to get a hold of him. Even if it was the last thing he did -- well, who was he kidding? No need to be so dramatic Nero. Professor had to be in. The lab wouldn't be open if not, right?

"Heyo professor! You around?" he called with vigor. He took the small amount of time as a way to look at the posters on the bulletin board, finding a small advertisement for a local tournament. Maybe he'd hit it up soon, but he knew he had to train first. There was no way he was going into any competition without taking the proper steps to compete; he's starting from nothing, just like everyone else. But he knew that one day -- one day -- he'd finally take hold of his dreams at the pillar of the Pokemon league.

The Team

My Bag

x2 Great Balls
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Quick Ball
x2 Big Mushroom
x1 Crystal Shard
Healing items:
Berries: x5 Custap Berries, x5 Petaya Berries
Badges: Stone Badge
Held Items: x2 Draco Plates, x1 Scope Lens, x1 Lax Incense, x2 Lucky Egg, x1 Galladite
Hms: #01 Cut
Tms: #69 Giga Impact

Walking Around

Pokemon Trainer: 8/15
Wild Pokemon: 1/7
Exit 8/3
Item bump: TM 75 Swords Dance _/_

Vigilia

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:55 pm
RedEagleEye007
Hello! sorry for the wait!!!

Professor Sycamore

Sycamore looked up from his monitor as there was a knock at his door, followed by an energetic voice. Ah, that sounded like a fresh new trainer! The Pokemon professor got up and opened the door to his office, inviting the young man in. "Bienvenue, come in~ Are you here to start your journey?" Sycamore beamed, motioning for the other to enter.  
❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff