Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Professor Sycamore's Lab Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:39 pm
Razsminion
<3 <3 <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Professor Sycamore

Sycamore smiled, giving a nod as the girl confirmed that she had been sent by Valerie, telling him that she did not require a starter pokemon. "Assez bien~ I can see you already have a fine companion with you." he replied, reaching down to gently pat the curious sylveon that sniffed about him. The girl didn't have to worry about offending him for not taking a starter pokemon. "Ah, such a wonderful challenge! There is much to learn about fairy types. I'm sure you'll have fun and do well, ma cherie. Valerie has a good eye." He told her, then pulled an assistant aside to go fetch a pokedex, pokeballs and some potions for him. He didn't want to disrupt the sylveon that kept circling him. It wasn't long before the assistant returned with the small bundle in hand. Sycamore thanked the the assistant, taking a careful step towards the girl. "Here you are~ A pokedex, and some potions and pokeballs to help you out on your journey. If that is all, I wish you a fun-filled adventure, ma cherie~" he smiled, handing over the things.

Dumuzi Received:
- Pokedex
- Pokeballs
- Potions  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:29 am
User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Thank you very much Professor, and thank you for the items that you have given me." Du gave a bow to the Professor and put the items away in her bag, she looked down at Niamh and offered a gentle smile towards her oddly colored companion. "Ready to go, Niamh?" She asked her blue pokemon. Niamh pulled her attention away from the Professor who had given her a lovely bit of attention and towards her friend and human before bounding towards her human. Du left the Professor to his work and obsession, she could only hope that she could make Valerie proud of her, she was a bit worried about making her idol disappointed in her and letting her down. She had a feeling that Valerie would be proud of her so long as she did her best and learned as much as she could along the way. If there was anyone that she was nervous about facing in the Gym challenges, it would be Miss Valerie, she would know her pokemon team better than Du did, after all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts: Nothing Pressing
Feelings: Neutral
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 50/50 Condition:N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 3/15
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Niamh )Hp: 50/50 Condition:N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 3/15
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Nemain )Hp: 50/50 Condition:N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 3/15
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Tam Lin )Hp: 50/50 Condition:N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 3/15
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Shaylee )Hp: 50/50 Condition:N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 3/15
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp: 50/50 Condition:N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 3/15

Item count 2/10 Antidote
Wild Encounter's 3/??
NPC Encounter: 3/??
Moving Location: 3/3
Items: Pokeballs x ∞
-Potions x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ Normal ◆ Offensive █ Hidden power►▐ - Generate a number 1-18. The number results in the moves typing. ( Do this each time the move is used )
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Calm Mind ► N/A▐ - Raises user's Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense by one stage each
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Psychic►▐ - 1/2 chance of lowering opponent's Special Defense by one stage
Next Move wanted: Lv 12 Teleport
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Useless █ Tackle ►N/A▐ - No effect
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Watergun ►40▐ -
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Tail Whip►N/A▐ - Lowers targets defence by one stage
█ Water ◆ Defensive █ Water sport►N/A▐ -
Next Move wanted:Lv 5 Water Sport
Held item:
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage
Hp: 40/40 Condition:
Lv: 5 Exp: 0/10

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Sylveon )█ Gentle █ Normal ◆ █
█ Normal ◆Offensive █ Echo Voice►40▐ - ower doubles upon each consecutive use up to 200 damage.
█ Fairy ◆Offensive █ Dazzling Gleam►80▐ - Hits multiple targets
█ Normal ◆Defensive █ Safeguard►N/A▐ - Prevent all status effects for five turns
█ Fairy ◆Offensive █ Fairy Wind►40▐ N/A
Next Move wanted:
Held item:
Ability:Name: Cute Charm The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
Hp: 150/150 Condition:
Lv:5 Exp: 0/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tam Lin ( Dedenne )█ █ Electric ◆ Fairy █
█ normal ◆ Offense █ Tackle ►50▐ - N/A
█ Electric◆ Offensive █ Thunderbolt ►90▐ - 4/10 chance of Paralysis
█ Electric ◆ Offensive █ Volt switch►70▐ - Switches with a Pokémon in active party; If Pursuit is used on the same turn as Volt Switch, deals normal damage if the opponent is faster than the user, double damage if opponent is slower than the user
█ Normal ◆ Offensive █ Retaliate ►70▐ - If a teammate has fainted the turn prior to use, attack power is doubled
Next Move wanted:
Held item: N/A
Ability:Pick Up: If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.
Hp: 50/50 Condition: Lv: 5Exp: 0/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nemain ( Mawile )█ ♀ █ Fairy ◆ Steel █
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Fairy Wind►40▐ - N/A
█ Steel ◆ Offensive █ Iron Head ►80▐ - 4/10 chance of flinch
█ Fire ◆ Offensive █ Incinerate ► 60▐ - Destroys targets held berry.
█ Ghost ◆Defensive █ Astonish►30▐ - 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
Next Move wanted: Lvl 7 Bite
Held item:
Ability: Intimidate: Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shaylee ( Cottonee )█ Relaxed █ Grass ◆Fairy █
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Absorb►20▐ - Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Fairy Wind►40▐ - N/A
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Growth►▐ - Raise user's physical & special attack one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Next Move wanted:Lv
Held item:
Ability:NameInfultrator Ignores Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard
Hp: 000 Condition:
Lv: Exp: 0/15

*A very special thanks to Tano who let us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

Vigilia

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

NoStressJess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:02 pm
User Image
User Image
Location/Professor Sycamore's Lab (Kalos Region).xCompany/Professor Sycamore.xStatus/Anxious!xOOB/N/A.
Leave Area (1/3) Wild Encounter (0/?) NPC Encounter (0/?)
Item Count (?/?) Area Specific Items (?/?)

The trip had become a daunting one- at least for her first couple of days... She'd gone from one train, to the next- munching on whatever she could get her hands on, and the jitters had set in hours ago! Wynter would have flown off the Train, if reality let her- foiled again!- but instead she'd have to settle for her bolting run, shouting something even she didn't understand back into the Train. She wasn't even sure if anyone was listening to this strange, rushing girl shouting incoherently... Maybe that explains why people are acting weird. The furious run was only stopped when Wynter realized something important. Her foot came down hard to herself stop suddenly, save for a brief stumble that her sudden breaking caused. The young Kyre quickly brushed her skirt folds off before scanning around with quick whips of her head- the ears on her hoodie flapping with each quick turn. Where is that Lab again?... Wynter let out a slight whimper, suddenly bopping herself on the head as the soon-to-be trainer stomped rapidly in a circle, throwing a small fit to anyone who might see her. Or maybe that's it... Just shortly after her fit, Wynter took off- rushing up to the nearest person to ask for the Lab's location... or, ask in the sense she said HiI'mWynterWhereIsTheLab?! After a good hour of running from person to person, Wynter finally managed to be so out of breath that somebody understood her- and the youth ran off quick as ever in the direction given...

It was there Matsu Kyre stood- the Lab felt like it was looming over her, staring down at her like a challenging figure. She swallowed hard, staring up at the words Professor Sycamore's Lab with her eyes going over every letter over and over again until they were tracing the edges. Wynter could feel her heart pounding in her chest, her hands felt clammy as she gripped the strap of her shoulderbag tighter, causing small creases. Come on... This is where it all starts. You walk through the doors, you say Hi and give him a hug! No, no... hugging would be inappropriate. Maybe a hand shake? A bow?... How about a firm nod?... A- a nice phone call?... If possible, Wynter seemed to be getting a bit more pale with every thought, her mind protesting the entire thing, while her heart said to just Go! Unfortunately, her body had locked in place as a result. Her head slowly dropped, letting the ears on her hood flop forward- and her face be shrouded. Remember why we're here... This is the easy part. Her lips would purse, letting out a steady breath before bringing her head up. This time, Wynter pulled her hood back, revealing her smiling face- no matter how pale she looked from her fear. Her hands would quickly fix her glasses before Wynter put a hand on each door and pressed- hard... The door rattled, but didn't move. Wha!- Her eyes went down, noticing a small sign that said pull... That's it! Adventure over! Her smile swapped from cheery to sheepish as she pulled the door open quickly, slithering in- mostly in hopes nobody saw that... display.

The tired young woman slipped inside, quickly closing the door behind her- her eyes instantly flowing along the bits of decor, mostly the scheme of aquamarine and cream colors... She wasn't much to judge in her rather unorganized styling right now. Wynter adjusted herself briefly before scanning the lab- her eyes landing on a woman who seemed a bit caught up reading... something. It was probably something way out of Wynter's area of expertise. Expertise... Look at her, talking like a Trainer already!... Or-- Sh. Wynter shook her head a moment before moving quickly, and accidentally a bit stealthily towards the Assistant. Violet eyes peered over the woman's shoulder at the small display... What's Love Sucks? Wynter thought briefly before clearing her throat. The woman practically screamed, fumbling the touch-pad, but skillfully catching it before things got worse. The woman looked like she was about to snap at Wynter, who was still smiling sheepishly.

"Hi! Victoria Benz had me go through the recruitment program over the PC. I came to see Professor Sycamore for my final evaluation?" Wynter said quickly, trying to diffuse the rage before it really got out of hand.

"You!- Oh! Yes, umm... Wynter, right?" the Assistant spoke sharply, trying to soften up her tone- since Wynter didn't seem to care about what she was reading "Professor Sycamore is in the back of the Lab. You can go back there... Just- maybe keep this between us?"

Wynter could help but let out a soft giggle to the request- her sheepish smile morphing back to the overbearing happiness it always had. She pinched her index and thumb just in front of her lips, making a zipping motion before faking to throw away the key- the Assistant giving her odd motion a half chuckle. Wynter turned away quickly, slipping down the large laboratory room, her eyes moving along the water pokemon sleeping in cases- other stray pokemon were around, with some people in lab coats and others... kids, teens, young adults like her- they were all here for pokemon or knowledge... Or, so she hoped. Wynter's color slowly came back to her face- what there was to be had- as her smile softened to a less forced appearance. I guess I'm not the only story that starts here... Wynter couldn't help but let out a gleeful giggle at the thought of finally being here- finally reaching the starting line! It didn't even matter how little sleep she had at this point! The young soon-to-be trainer passed by a woman who looked far more ready for this than she did, giving the stranger a friendly smile before she hooked around the corner to finally run into her target! Professor Sycamore!

"P-Professor Sycamore!" Wynter almost choked out, her speedy walk turning into a half run as she rushed up within arm's reach of Sycamore, practically having to stomp to stop herself this time.

"M-My name is Wynter! I was referred by Victoria Benz to you after going through the recruitment program, on the way here too! Was pretty crazy! I hope they got it all... Um! Misses Benz referred me- I already said that... Oh, Arceus... I'm-I'm here for my evaluation?..." Wynter spoke quickly, her head sinking a bit further down with each mistake she made as she looked up at Professor Sycamore.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Active Party
═ ═ ═

Name / Type / Gender
FP/FP / HP/HP / Level

MoveType [Physical/Special/Effect] Move Name: Description
═ ═ ═

Inactive Party N/A
═ ═ ═

Name / Type / Gender
FP/FP / HP/HP / Level

═ ═ ═

Bag
Poke'balls N/A
═ ═ ═

Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
═ ═ ═

Medicines N/A
═ ═ ═

Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
═ ═ ═

Berries N/A
═ ═ ═

Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
═ ═ ═

Held Items & Misc N/A
═ ═ ═

Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
═ ═ ═

HMs & TMs N/A
═ ═ ═

Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
═ ═ ═

Personal Items
═ ═ ═

Worn Sketch-Book [1] An old, weathered sketchbook- the sketches are still well preserved, but the cover is chewed up pretty badly.
Sinnoh Region Map [1] A detailed map of the Sinnoh Region- done in more detail than common maps of the Region.
Kalos Region Map [1] A simple map of the Kalos Region.
Obsidian Necklace [1] A silver, small chain link necklace with a fragment of obsidian embedded into the center, grasped by what appears to be a claw of silver.
Pink-Cover Diary with matching mechanical Pencil. [1] A hard-cover pink journal- inside are small sketches of Pokemon and journal entries. The Pencil is attached to the spine with a pink string.
═ ═ ═

{OOC: }

Vigilia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:30 pm
NoStressJess
o uo

Professor Sycamore

Professor Sycamore was about to return to his desk with a mug of coffee in hand, when he heard someone call out to him, followed by hurried footsteps. He turned around to see a young lady that seemed to speak in a quick, nervous manner. He almost didn't catch her name. Wynter, huh? That was one of the recruits through that program that Miss Benz had told him about, wasn't it? He couldn't recall the details... must have been something about starting her pokemon adventure, right?

"Beinvenue, ma cherie~ Follow me, then, and I'll get you set up." he greeted her with a smile, his free hand gesturing in a friendly manner. He then turned, taking a sip of his coffee as he lead the way back to his desk. He set down his mug, then turned to Wynter. "Now then. Do you know which starter you will want?" he asked her, prepared to show her starters if she was not sure already.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

NoStressJess

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:23 pm
User Image
User Image
Location/Professor Sycamore's Lab (Kalos Region).xCompany/Professor Sycamore.xStatus/Anxious!xOOB/N/A.
Leave Area (2/3) Wild Encounter (0/?) NPC Encounter (0/?)

His first words were-- Kalosian? Well, of course they would be! This was Kalos, of course. Wynter resisted the urge before nodding quickly and trying to contain that urge to sprint to the next location. She followed Sycamore over, bouncing lightly on her heels as he set the mug down, feeling like every second was lasting hours until he turned around and asked her a surprisingly hard question... A starter?! What?! You didn't even think about them?! The color seemed to drain from Wynter's face as she stared at Sycamore, suddenly releasing a nervous squeak before turning to open her shoulder bag, rifling through it quickly. No, no, no, no, no! You dolt, why didn't you read this up on the train!!! Her hands stopped with a dim, defeated whimper- quickly bringing up a hand to softly bop herself. After the quick bop, she rubbed the back of her head nervously, wanting to stuff herself back in the hoodie.

"No... I- I didn't research which Pokemon you are offering." Wynter practically muttered, softly kicking the ground with a scuff sound.

"B-but! I'm sure it's not that hard of a choice, right? Could I maybe look at them, get an idea... sir... professor?..." She hurriedly tried to repair the situation- even though it wasn't hindered.

Wynter would quickly snap her pose to something more serious, putting her hands down- until she noticed her shoulder bag was open. With a brief, albeit frantic, clipping of the bag, she moved back into a casual stance with that sheepish smile.

Active Party
═ ═ ═

Name / Type / Gender
FP/FP / HP/HP / Level

═ ═ ═

Inactive Party N/A
═ ═ ═

Name / Type / Gender
FP/FP / HP/HP / Level

═ ═ ═

Bag
Poke'balls N/A
═ ═ ═

Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
═ ═ ═

Medicines N/A
═ ═ ═

Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
═ ═ ═

Berries N/A
═ ═ ═

Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
═ ═ ═

Held Items & Misc N/A
═ ═ ═

Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
═ ═ ═

HMs & TMs N/A
═ ═ ═

Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
═ ═ ═

Personal Items
═ ═ ═

Worn Sketch-Book [1] An old, weathered sketchbook- the sketches are still well preserved, but the cover is chewed up pretty badly.
Sinnoh Region Map [1] A detailed map of the Sinnoh Region- done in more detail than common maps of the Region.
Obsidian Necklace [1] A silver, small chain link necklace with a fragment of obsidian embedded into the center, grasped by what appears to be a claw of silver.
Pink-Cover Diary with matching mechanical Pencil. [1] A hard-cover pink journal- inside are small sketches of Pokemon and journal entries. The Pencil is attached to the spine with a pink string.
═ ═ ═

Vigilia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:09 pm
NoStressJess
Sorry for the wait, i got distracted

Professor Sycamore

"It's quite alright, Wynter. Many new trainers arrive without a clue on what starter they'll be picking." Sycamore assured the girl as she admitted that she hadn't research the pokemon that were available at his lab. It could be a very difficult choice, but he didn't want to tell her that and add to her worries. Instead, he reached into his labcoat pocket taking out 3 pokeballs and releasing their contents. "The starters to choose from are the grass type Chespin, the water type Froakie, and the fire type Fennekin. Do not worry though, ma cherie~ There is no wrong decision here." he introduced Wynter to each of the starters.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

NoStressJess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:44 pm
User Image
User Image
Location/Professor Sycamore's Lab (Kalos Region).xCompany/Professor Sycamore.xStatus/Excited!xOOB/N/A.
Leave Area (3/3) Wild Encounter (3/?) NPC Encounter (3/?)

The Professor was pretty calm, collected about the whole thing- and very welcoming! That's what the Professor's did though, they made Trainers feel welcome, like they could and would change the world. Wynter was going to be one of those people, for sure! The young Kyre went from a panicked expression to more excited, blissful in her own thoughts prior to Sycamore letting out the three Pokemon... Each looked, fascinating! She wished she was fast enough to grab all three and run!! But, Wynter wasn't a criminal. Sometimes honesty sucked... Instead, she decided to go one at a time. The young Trainer set her shoulder bag down by the desk before promptly turning to move to the first Pokemon- and the one she'd assume she'd get along with best-- Froakie! Wynter carefully sat down on her knees in front of the Froakie, offering her hand to the blue frog with a warm smile-- responded to by Froakie quite litterally turning it's back to her. Wynter pouted a moment at that, before noticing the small yellow fox was now looking at her- with that odd Chespin prodding at things in the background.

The Fennekin waltzed up to Wynter, who shuffled to face it- reaching out to gently pet the small Fox. That was a good sign!... But, it felt hot- not like a fever hot, just core temperature hot. Wynter's smile faded a bit as she pat the Pokemon gently, putting her hands on her lap afterwards.

"You're cute! But, I'm afraid I will be returning home to a frozen place when all this is over. That's not fair to you." She started in a calm voice, the Pokemon's head tilting curiously.

"But you'll find a good Trainer for you, I'm sure!" Wynter said excitedly, putting her arms up to cheer-- only for the Fennekin to yawn and curl up in a ball on the floor- rude.

Wynter looked over to the Chespin- who was mimicking her stance, arms in the air with a curious expression. She let out a giggle and dropped her arms, the Chespin dropping to all fours to dart over to her-- bag. The curious pokemon quickly pushed into the pack, head first as it's hind legs batted at the air.

"H-Hey! That's mine!" Wynter objected, scrambling to her feet to rush over to the Pokemon, she would quickly grab the Pokemon and pull him out- upside down.

"Curious little gu--" Wynter started, only to pause as she noticed the sketchbook in the Chespin's hold.

"O-Oh! You're the artistic type, hm?..." she would joke around, rolling the Pokemon over carefully into a cradled arm and plucking the book from his grasp- dangling it over him.

"It just so happens I'm looking for an artist! What do you say?" Wynter added on, the Chespin cheering briefly before scrambling out of Wynter's arm- hoping to the ground. Wynter herself would turn to face Sycamore with a bright smile.

"Chespin. Kindred spirits." Wynter happily said, the Chespin mimicking how Wynter was standing- even chirping it's name to mimic her talking to Sycamore.

Active Party
═ ═ ═

Name / Type / Gender
FP/FP / HP/HP / Level

═ ═ ═

Inactive Party N/A
═ ═ ═

Name / Type / Gender
FP/FP / HP/HP / Level

═ ═ ═

Bag
Poke'balls N/A
═ ═ ═

Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
═ ═ ═

Medicines N/A
═ ═ ═

Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
═ ═ ═

Berries N/A
═ ═ ═

Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
═ ═ ═

Held Items & Misc N/A
═ ═ ═

Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
═ ═ ═

HMs & TMs N/A
═ ═ ═

Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
═ ═ ═

Personal Items
═ ═ ═

═ ═ ═

Vigilia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:25 pm
NoStressJess
Great~ You may exit to vaniville in your next post

Professor Sycamore

While Wynter made her decision on a starter, Sycamore got a pokedex prepared for her, also a small bundle of pokeballs and potions for her journey. Once he returned, he found she had made her decision. "Ah~ Magnifique~ Chespin will serve you well, ma cherie." he smiled, returning the other two pokemon and handing over Chespin's pokeball. "Here is your pokedex and some supplies." he told her, handing over the goods. Once that was finished, there was nothing holding her back now, and she could head out on her journey. "May you have a beautiful and fun-filled journey, ma cherie~" he smiled in farewell.

Wynter has received:
Level 5
hp: 50
Ability: ____
Moves:
Growl - Lower Targets Physical Attack One Stage
Tackle - 50
Vine Whip - 40

+ Pokedex
+ Pokeballs (Unlimited)
+ Potions (Unlimited)  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

NoStressJess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:41 pm
User Image
User Image
Location/Professor Sycamore's Lab (Kalos Region) -> Vaniville.xCompany/Professor Sycamore.xStatus/Excited!xOOB/N/A.
Leave Area (3/3) Wild Encounter (4/?) NPC Encounter (4/?)

Wynter blinked as the gifts were offered- her expression a bit confused before her eyes suddenly lit up and she started to smile brightly. Those supplies. A pokedex!! This is it, this is really it!! Wynter's heart skipped a beat as she shot forward to quickly hug the Professor, giggling furiously. Were she any stronger, it may have been an issue for the lanky man.

"Thank you! Thank you!! Oh!! You don't know what this means to me, I won't waste this chance!!" Wynter blurted out in sheer excitement before she hopped back and quickly gathered the supplies, sorting them in a hurry in her shoulder-bag.

The fresh Trainer grabbed the Chespin's ball and rushed over- practically sliding as she landed on her knees in front of the little creature. She giggled furiously still, not trying to talk between her frantic giggling. The Chespin was too busy playing with a small notepad to notice his trainer before she landed- jumping back a bit in surprise at her sudden arrival.

"And I know the perfect name for you!" She said happily, the Chespin snapping to attention with a curious tilt of his head.

"Root. You're where I start, and we'll always be reaching out- learning and growing, together. How's that?" Wynter said, the Chespin- Root- chirping Chespin excitedly before Wynter calmly set down Root's pokeball in front of him.

"I just need to send a message to a friend, then we'll get started. Shall we, Root?" The Chespin nodded in determination, reaching out to touch the ball- Wynter would tap the button, causing Root to go into the ball before she'd scoop it up- clipping it outside her shoulder bag... the first of many.

She stood up, closing her bag and securing it all... Everything was easy to reach, but wouldn't fall out for now. The bag was still pretty light... It'll be heavy soon, the more I do, the more I'll get... With that, and a quick wave to Professor Sycamore, Wynter hurried out of the lab, cheering loudly as she push the doors open to finally start her adventure.

Active Party

═ ═ ═

Root
Grass / ♂ / Overgrow
1/5 / 50/50 / Lvl 5

Normal [E] Growl: Growls in a cute fashion, making the opponent less wary and reducing it's attack.
Normal [P] Tackle: The pokemon slams it's body into it's opponent, dealing up to 50 damage.
Grass [P] Vine Whip: Whips the opponent with slender vines, deals 40 damage.
═ ═ ═

Inactive Party N/A

═ ═ ═

Name
Type / Gender / Ability
FP/FP / HP/HP / Level

═ ═ ═

Bag
Poke'balls
═ ═ ═

Pokeball [∞] A basic Pokeball.
═ ═ ═

Medicines
═ ═ ═

Potion [∞] Heals up to 50hp.
═ ═ ═

Berries N/A
═ ═ ═

Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
═ ═ ═

Held Items & Misc
═ ═ ═

Pokedex [1] A digital encyclopedia that can give out any information it has gathered through scanning pokemon.
═ ═ ═

HMs & TMs N/A
═ ═ ═

Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
Item Name [#AMT] Desc.
═ ═ ═

Personal Items
═ ═ ═

═ ═ ═

{OOC: Disgustingly short, but it gets her to the start of it all!! Promise the next will be gold! }

Vigilia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:04 pm
    User Image
    User Image
    Gŭrdrazz Hάffy Larzŭnbŭrg 5,3"
    ╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    Item count: Maiden's Blessing: Moves do x1.5 appeal during the appeal round 1/30
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Area specific Item:
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Wild Encounter's 1
    NPC Encounter: 1
    Moving Location: 1
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Berry growth 1:
    Berry growth 2:
    Berry growth 3:
    Berry growth 4:
    Berry growth 5:
    ╠══════════════════╣Active Party
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 00/15 Ankhat
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Unown: A, Power
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Unown: F, Buffer
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Unown: G, Negation
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Unown: J, Healer
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Unown: N, Critical
    ╠══════════════════╣Inactive Party
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Unown: U, De-Buff
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Unown: R, Assistant
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Unown: W, Inversion
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Unown: Y, Assistant
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 00/15 Drampa
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Cybun
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Cyndaquil
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Starter
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Accompanying Pokemon: Ankhat: +
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Trainer ID
    Poke'Dex
    Theme music
    ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
    ► Yawnty could, and probably should have stayed in the Unova region to get his starter Pokemon after picking up the "alphabet soup" for Cukoimaru. It would have been much more covenant in the short term. Especially if he'd known he was keeping the Unown's until further notice. He liked them so he wasn't complaining. He just needed to put in a little extra work to get where he was going. He was surprised in himself for that fact alone but he already had an idea what starters he wanted and two came from the Kalos, the other the Alola region. That meant he needed to go to the Kalos and Alola first, but his final destination was the Hoenn region. Contests were currently only being held in two regions. The other was the Sinnoh region.

He'd been so indecisive sense graduating college as to which starter he wanted mother broke down and bought him three RageCandieBars. He wasn't sure why Professors were so interested in them but for each one he had, he could exchange it for a second starter. His heart was set on a Fennekin. Well, a Fennekin a Froakie, and a Rowlet. They made an odd little trinity of Psychic, Dark, and Ghost-types once fully evolved. His favorite types. Along with his partner, Ankhat, Drampa he'd have a farily well-rounded team. Not including the Unowns, Cybun or Cyndaquil he also had with him.

Though he'd spent the bulk of his years living in the Kalos, Yawnty had yet to visit the regional labs. Though he was sure his father had on occasions for one reason or another. Not that he expected the professor to know who he was. He wasn't going to dismiss it as an impossibility, just an implausibility. "Vell, zere, it is," He said to the black feline at his side. Yawntys rich German accent muddling his words. "When are you going to get that hairball out of your throat?" Yawnty smiled at the felines telepathic taunting. "Ven are jou goink to stop lickink jour~" "Alright point taken.' Yawnty chuckled pushing the doors aside entering the labs.

Immediately inside was a large entrance hall. An assistant, passing from the east wing to the west caught sight of Yawnty as he entered. "Can I help you?" "Jes, I'm lookink for zee Professor." His accent clearly threw the man off. Yawnty could hardly resist the opportunity to screw with someone. Resorting to the thickest accent he could muster, he repeated the question. It only confused the man more, So he repeated again. Going slower. "Its probably best if I take you to the professor." Yawnty could hardly not burst into tearful laughter. He questioned sometimes how he held it together.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    Battles

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    Pokemon

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  Ankhat [ F ] [ Curiose / Bold ]
                  Evolution: Lv-up + "Ancient Anhk" / Ruin/Desert + Smart20+ above Lv-35
                  Next Move: Lv11-[ PH ][ ç• ]►Fake Out:
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Forewarn: Super Effective Moves and OHKO moves all have a 1/10 chance to miss when used on a Pokemon with this ability.
                  Spell Tag: Ghost type attacks do +20% damage
                  ╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►Assist: Generate a number equal to your active party Pokemon minus your current Pokemon, then generate a number 1-4 to pick a move on the generated Pokemon's moveset. That is the attack used.
                  ║ FGH [ EF ]►Detect: The user is protected this round, if used in succession, however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
                  ║ GST [ PH ][ ç• ]►Lick: 30: 7/10 Chance to Paralyze
                  ║ NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Fury Swipes: 18: hits 2-5 times
                  ╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  Cybun [ N/A ] [ Glitchy / Affectionate ]
                  Evolution: Consume 3 Gems / holding Up Grade
                  Next Move: Lv10-Double Team
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Perceptive: Each time an attack, status affliction, or stat lowering move is used against this Pokemon, it will have an additional 1/10 chance to miss the next time that move is used by the same Pokemon, up until the move has an 8/10 chance to miss. If a super effective attack is used against this Pokemon, it will have a 2/10 chance to miss instead of a 1/10 chance.

╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Quick Attack: 40: (Priority +1)
                  ║ NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Tackle: 40
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►Defense Curl: Raise user's physical defense one stage, doubles the power of rollout & ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
                  ║ NRL [ PH ][ • ]►Barrage: 15: hits 2-5 times
                  ╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  Cyndaquil [ F ] [ Curiose / Bold ]
                  Evolution: Lv-14
                  Next Move: Lv-6 Smoekwcreen
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Blaze: When HP is below 33%, fire type attacks do +50% damage

╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]► Tackle: 40
                  ║ NRL [ EF ][ ~ ]►Leer: Lower targets physical defense one stage
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►
                  ║ NRL [ PH ]►
                  ╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  Drampa [ M ] [ Relaxed / Calm ]
                  Evolution: N/A
                  Next Move: Lv13 Glare: Paralyzes target pokemon
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Berserk: When HP is falls below 50%, raise Special Attack by one stage.

╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ SP ]►Echoed Voice: 40: power doubles upon each consecutive use up to 200 damage.
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►Play Nice: Lower targets physical attack one stage
                  ║ DRG [ SP ][ ~ ]►Twister: 40: 3/10 Chance to flinch. Hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►Protect: The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
                  ╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  Unown: A [ N/A ] [ ??? ]
                  Next Move: N/A
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Prankster: Increases the priority of status moves by +1

╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ SP ]►Hidden Power: 60: Generate a number 1-18. The number results in the moves typing. ( Do this each time the move is used )
                  1- Fire / 2- Water / 3- Grass / 4- Electric / 5- Psychic / 6- Ice / 7- Dragon / 8- Dark / 9- Fairy
                  10- Normal / 11- Fighting / 12- Flying / 13- Poison / 14- Ground / 15- Rock / 16- Bug / 17- Ghost / 18- Steel
                  ║ PSY [ EF ]►Stored Power: 20: Does damage based on the number of positive status increases the user has. +20 for each stage of increase. Max 200 Damage.
                  ║ DRK [ EF ]►Nasty Plot: Raise special attack two stages

║ PS [ SP ][ ~• ]► Scrabble: Roll 5 D4. Each dice result indicates a letter, shown below. Using as many letters as you can, attempt to spell a word. The letters used indicate the amount of damage dealt. 10dmg per letter used. You may use vowels as you need for free. ( A, E, I, O ,U & Y ) You may not use a letter twice unless you rolled it twice. Remember to spell the word out please. Please refer to the Scrabble word finder.
                  Dice #1 1B - 2C - 3D - 4F
                  Dice #2 1G - 2H - 3J - 4K
                  Dice #3 1L - 2M - 3N - 4P
                  Dice #4 1Q - 2R - 3S - 4T
                  Dice #5 1V - 2W - 3X - 4Z
                  ╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  Unown: F [ N/A ] [ ??? ]
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Clear Body: Opponent's moves which lower this Pokémon's stats have no effect. However this Pokémon may lower its own stats with its own moves

╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ SP ]►Hidden Power: 60: Generate a number 1-18. The number results in the moves typing. ( Do this each time the move is used )
                  1- Fire / 2- Water / 3- Grass / 4- Electric / 5- Psychic / 6- Ice / 7- Dragon / 8- Dark / 9- Fairy
                  10- Normal / 11- Fighting / 12- Flying / 13- Poison / 14- Ground / 15- Rock / 16- Bug / 17- Ghost / 18- Steel
                  ║ PSY [ EF ]►Amnesia: Raise special defense two stages
                  ║ PSY [ EF ]►Barrier: Raise physical defense two stages

║ PS [ SP ][ ~• ]► Scrabble: Roll 5 D4. Each dice result indicates a letter, shown below. Using as many letters as you can, attempt to spell a word. The letters used indicate the amount of damage dealt. 10dmg per letter used. You may use vowels as you need for free. ( A, E, I, O ,U & Y ) You may not use a letter twice unless you rolled it twice. Remember to spell the word out please. Please refer to the Scrabble word finder.
                  ╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  Unown: G [ N/A ] [ ??? ]
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Pressure: Intimidates the opponent to not use the same move consecutively. If a pokemon with Pressure is in the active party, the chances of encountering pokemon of the two strongest levels is increased by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest.

╠═════════════
                  ║ DRK [ EF ]►Embargo: Opponents cannot use Items
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►Disable: Disables last move used by target pokemon for 4 turns

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  Unown: J [ N/A ] [ ??? ]
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Regenerator: Heals 1/3 max HP upon switching out or leaving battle

╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►Wish: The user makes a wish, and at the end of the next turn the currently active Pokemon recovers Hp equal to half of the Hp of the user. Not effected by Power herb. Can only be use 5 times in battle
                  ║ DRK [ EF ]►Parting Shot: 20: Lower targets physical & special attack one stage then switches out.

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  Unown: N [ N/A ] [ ??? ]
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Super Luck: All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit. This ability can combine with attacks that can already critically hit and increase the chance of a critical hit even more.

╠═════════════
                  ║ PSY [ PH ][ • ]►Psycho Cut: 70: 1/10 chance to critically hit
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►Focus Energy: All attacks have a 1/10 of a critical hit. The chance to critically hit increases by 1/10 up to 5 times, with max at 5/10.

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  Unown: R [ N/A ] [ ??? ]
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Telepathy: Protects against damaging moves from allied Pokémon

╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►Helping Hand: If used in a double battle, boosts 1 adjacent ally pokemon's physical & special attack by x1.5. (Priority +5)
                  ║ PSY [ EF ]►Instruct: Forces selected target use its most recent move again immediately.

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  Unown: U [ N/A ] [ ??? ]
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Magic Bounce: Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user.

╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►Encore: Target pokemon repeats their last used move for the next 3 turns
                  ║ PSY [ EF ]►Kinesis: Lower targets accuracy one stage

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  Unown: W [ N/A ] [ ??? ]
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Contrary: Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.

╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►Psych Up: Copies all stat changes of target pokemon, both positive and negative.
                  ║ DRK [ EF ]►Topsy-Turvy: Reverses stat changes of target

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  Unown: Y [ N/A ] [ ??? ]
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Unaware: If the pokemon with this ability is targeted by a damaging move, the attacker's accuracy and attack stat boosts are ignored. If the pokemon with this ability is attacking with a damaging move, the opponent's evasion and defense stat boosts are ignored.

╠═════════════
                  ║ PSY [ EF ][►Calm Mind: Raise special attack & defense one stage
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►Double Team: Raise evasiveness one stage

╚═════════════

Bag

╠═══════════════╣► K E Y - I T E M S :
    x3 Rage Candybar
    x7 Rare Candies
    ╠═══════════════╣► H EL D :
    x2 Ghost Gem, x2 Dark Gem
    x1 Pink Scarf: All cute categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point
    x1 Blue Scarf: All beauty categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point
    ╠═══════════════╣► M E D I C I N E :
    Unlimited Potion: Heals up to 50 HP
    ╠═══════════════╣► B E R R I E S :

╠═══════════════╣►A P R I C O N S :

╠═══════════════╣► P O K E B A L L S :
    -----------Basic---
    Unlimited User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Premier-Ball
    x1 User Image Maidens Ball: Effectiveness: Basic +3 appeal in contests
    -----------Great---
    -----------Ultra---
    ╠═══════════════╣► TMS & HMS :

╠═══════════════╣► C O N T E S T :
    Cape: +10 Appeal
    Glasses: +7 Cool or Smart Appeal
    Pink Bow: +3 Cute Appeal
    Sparkle Seal: Releases an explosion of glittering sparkles upon the pokemon's release. +5 Appeal; Risk of 0 or negative appeal for Tough and Cool contests
    x3 Smoke Seal: Releases a cloud of smoke upon the pokemon's release. +5 Appeal; Risk of 0 appeal for Beauty, and 0 or negative appeal in cute.
    x2 Brush: +3 Appeal
    x2 Shampoo: +3 Appeal
    x1 Conditioner: +3 Appeal
    x1 Sheen Spritz: +2 Appeal

Unclaimed items

OOC
    KipsterHipster

Links to all Pokemon and Items claimed can be found in profile.
    Unown were traded from Fremy via an NPC interation with approval from Spec. Link
    Used a Mail crate to trade 5 items to Yawnt during said interation.

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:39 pm
KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks
Sorry for the delay

Professor Sycamore

Sycamore was holding up two different vials with some sort of liquid in them, but peered over as his assistant approached, looking dubious, and alerted him to a trainer here to see him. He set the two down, practically gliding out, a brilliant smile appearing on his face as he greeted the young man. "Bonjour! How can I help you?" he welcomed, arms out in an open gesture.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:31 pm
    User Image
    User Image
    Item count: Maiden's Blessing: Moves do x1.5 appeal during the appeal round 2/30
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Area specific Item:
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Wild Encounter's 2
    NPC Encounter: 2
    Moving Location: 2
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Berry growth 1:
    Berry growth 2:
    Berry growth 3:
    Berry growth 4:
    Berry growth 5:
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 01/15 Ankhat
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 01/15 Unown: A, Power
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 01/15 Unown: F, Buffer
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 01/15 Unown: G, Negation
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 01/15 Unown: J, Healer
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 01/15 Unown: N, Critical
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Unown: U, De-Buff
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Unown: R, Assistant
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Unown: W, Inversion
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Unown: Y, Assistant
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Starter
    ╠══════════════════╣
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Trainer ID
    Poke'Dex
    Theme music
    ► Professor Sycamore. The Kalos regions new trainer checkpoint and internationally renowned evolution expert. Proabably one of the very few people Yawnty might openly admit was better than him at anything, Not exactly what Yawnty had been expecting, then again he couldn't say what he was expecting really. This probably wasn't it though. That French accent definitely wasn't expected or welcomed. Even though it was native to this region hearing it always struck a chord with him. Reminding him of his home region. Why he disliked it wasn't entirely clear, even to him. "He looks duppy.' The Ankhat communed telepathically. "You sure you want a Pokemon from this guy. They might be defective."

Yawnty, though he knew the communion was only between them and with ease could secretly reply via thought. Instead, as was fashionable for his mentality, anwered outright. There was no fun in allowing people to assume he was sane after all. They're seemingly one-sided conversations made for cheap laughs. It was probably his favorite pastime. Making people think he escaped looney. "If I had any ozer options, I'd hafe taken zem." He said with a shrug ignoring the professor for a moment to absorb the few of his personal lab. Really it was just to prolong his curiosity. He'd just set the president for his questionable sanity. It wasn't wise to break character now.

Yawnty eventually had no choice but to acknowledge the man, though no more then perhaps a few seconds had passed between them in silence. "Id like to acquire a Pokemon. Tvo in fact.' He flashed the RageCandieBar hidden up his sleep. Dropped from the sleeve-like an assassins dagger ready to strike. With a flick of the wrist, the bar was airborne and a slept second later it landed on the mans desk. Oddly enough standing like a down straight up. An unintentional fluke of luck. Yawnty played it off with a smile like he knew how to repeat the trick. "Vennekin, is vat I choose as my starter, and for ze bar, a Froakie."

Battles

Pokemon

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Forewarn: Super Effective Moves and OHKO moves all have a 1/10 chance to miss when used on a Pokemon with this ability.
                  ╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►Assist: Generate a number equal to your active party Pokemon minus your current Pokemon, then generate a number 1-4 to pick a move on the generated Pokemon's moveset. That is the attack used.
                  ║ FGH [ EF ]►Detect: The user is protected this round, if used in succession, however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
                  ╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Perceptive: Each time an attack, status affliction, or stat lowering move is used against this Pokemon, it will have an additional 1/10 chance to miss the next time that move is used by the same Pokemon, up until the move has an 8/10 chance to miss. If a super effective attack is used against this Pokemon, it will have a 2/10 chance to miss instead of a 1/10 chance.

╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►Defense Curl: Raise user's physical defense one stage, doubles the power of rollout & ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
                  ╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost

╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►
                  ║ NRL [ PH ]►
                  ╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost

╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ SP ]►Echoed Voice: 40: power doubles upon each consecutive use up to 200 damage.
                  ║ DRG [ SP ][ ~ ]►Twister: 40: 3/10 Chance to flinch. Hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►Protect: The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
                  ╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost

╠═════════════
                  ║ PSY [ EF ]►Stored Power: 20: Does damage based on the number of positive status increases the user has. +20 for each stage of increase. Max 200 Damage.

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Clear Body: Opponent's moves which lower this Pokémon's stats have no effect. However this Pokémon may lower its own stats with its own moves

╠═════════════

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Pressure: Intimidates the opponent to not use the same move consecutively. If a pokemon with Pressure is in the active party, the chances of encountering pokemon of the two strongest levels is increased by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest.

╠═════════════

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost

╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►Wish: The user makes a wish, and at the end of the next turn the currently active Pokemon recovers Hp equal to half of the Hp of the user. Not effected by Power herb. Can only be use 5 times in battle
                  ║ DRK [ EF ]►Parting Shot: 20: Lower targets physical & special attack one stage then switches out.

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Super Luck: All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit. This ability can combine with attacks that can already critically hit and increase the chance of a critical hit even more.

╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►Focus Energy: All attacks have a 1/10 of a critical hit. The chance to critically hit increases by 1/10 up to 5 times, with max at 5/10.

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost

╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►Helping Hand: If used in a double battle, boosts 1 adjacent ally pokemon's physical & special attack by x1.5. (Priority +5)
                  ║ PSY [ EF ]►Instruct: Forces selected target use its most recent move again immediately.

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Magic Bounce: Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user.

╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►Encore: Target pokemon repeats their last used move for the next 3 turns

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Contrary: Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.

╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►Psych Up: Copies all stat changes of target pokemon, both positive and negative.

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Unaware: If the pokemon with this ability is targeted by a damaging move, the attacker's accuracy and attack stat boosts are ignored. If the pokemon with this ability is attacking with a damaging move, the opponent's evasion and defense stat boosts are ignored.

╠═════════════

╚═════════════

Bag

x3 Rage Candybar
    x7 Rare Candies

-----------Basic---
    Unlimited User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Premier-Ball
    -----------Great---
    -----------Ultra---

Sparkle Seal: Releases an explosion of glittering sparkles upon the pokemon's release. +5 Appeal; Risk of 0 or negative appeal for Tough and Cool contests
    x3 Smoke Seal: Releases a cloud of smoke upon the pokemon's release. +5 Appeal; Risk of 0 appeal for Beauty, and 0 or negative appeal in cute.

Unclaimed items

OOC
    Loonamist

NP. Still working out a few bugs with his ascent translating into text lol

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:15 pm
KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks

Professor Sycamore

Sycamore quirked an eyebrow and dropped his arms when the young man seemed to... ignore him? And talk to his pokemon. Rudely. The winsome professor simply smiled, though, crossing his arms as he waited patiently, and chuckled as he was addressed. He somewhat ignored the little candybar trick, instead flourishing a hand up. "But of course, mon ami, right away!" he replied, turning with a flare of his coat, and striding to where he kept the pokeballs. He snatched a few up, juggling them once, before tossing them to the young man. "There you are! And as an addition...." He trailed off, before grabbing a pokedex, a few potions, and some pokeballs, offering to him as well.

Yawnty Received:
Level 5 Fennekin and Froakie
- Pokedex
- Pokeballs
- Potions  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:38 am
    User Image
    User Image
    Item count: Maiden's Blessing: Moves do x1.5 appeal during the appeal round 3/30
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Area specific Item:
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Wild Encounter's 3
    NPC Encounter: 3
    Moving Location: 3
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Berry growth 1:
    Berry growth 2:
    Berry growth 3:
    Berry growth 4:
    Berry growth 5:
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 02/15 Ankhat
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 02/15 Unown: A
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 02/15 Unown: F
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 02/15 Unown: G
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 02/15 Unown: J
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 02/15 Unown: N
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Unown: U
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Unown: R
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Unown: W
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Unown: Y
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Fennekin
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Froakie
    Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 starter
    ╠══════════════════╣
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Trainer ID
    Poke'Dex
    Theme music
    ► The professor's nonchalant attitude, along with his juggling of the orbs, came off almost challanging. Yawnty wasn't about to roll over and die. Not after this. He simply had to accept. It wasn't sportsmanly to bark and not bite. Snatching the orbs up from the air once tossed to him. Yawnty started by spinning one atop a finger, then the other atop it. He could have juggled them himself but he was above repeating that trick. Besides, that wouldn't impress. But this might~ Dropping the hand from under the spinning orbs he rapidly clicked the release button on both as they then fall into his awaiting second hand. From the red and white pokeballs came the Fennekin and Froakie as requested.

Yawnty set his focus on the duo of starter Pokemon ignoring the professor and his offerings of potions, pokeballs, and a Pokedex. His Ankhat, however, did not. "Vell Hello Zere." He began taking a knee as Ankhat leaped onto the counter eyeing the professor. "Well, hand them over meat sack." Yawnty rolled his eyes. He can't hear you he thought to himself. "I'm Goink to be jour trainer." He said gently petting the Fennekin behind the ears. It shied away at first but quickly warmed up to its new trainer. Froakie, on the other hand, had no problem making his presence known. "Froa!" "Oh, I'fe not forgotten Jou." He assured the water type crossing his left arm under his right to scratch its chin in an awkward position of crisscrossed arms.

"Vis is my partner, Anhkat." He said introducing the feline with a wave of his arm as he stood up. Using only his parafoveal vision to guide that same hand and still paying the professor little mind he reached out to retrieve the items offered to him. The feline glanced over her shoulder eyeing the duo. She wasn't impressed. "Che'll varm up to jou, efentually." He assured them before recalling the duo back to their pokeballs. Holding his arm straight up he let the balls roll down his sleeve only for them to fall out the other end and into his pants oversized pockets. "Vell professor." Yawnty bowed like a Frenchmen. "I zank jou for vee assistance todaf, but I must be goink."

Shifting his weight to one leg and pivoting he began moonwalking out the room, down the hall and to the door, all without looking where he was going. At one point forcing an assistance to jump out of the way. "Vatch it scrub!' Yawnty yelled at the confused man before slamming the doors behind him. Ankhat all the while, sat on the counter watching with mild amusement before leaping down strolling down the hall and ultimately phasing through the front door but not before glance back to the assistant and projecting a though to the man. Boo." The man jumped back in shock.

Exit to Vaniville Town

Battles

Pokemon

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  ╠═════════════
                  ╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost

╠═════════════
                  ╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost

╠═════════════
                  ║ NRL [ EF ]►
                  ║ NRL [ PH ]►
                  ╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost

╠═════════════
                  ╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  Froakie [ M ] [ Brave ]
                  Evolution: 16
                  Next Move: Lv-8 Quick attack
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Protean: Changes the Pokémon's type to the type of the move it is going to use

╠═════════════
                  ║ WTR [ SP ][ ~ ]►Bubble: 40: 1/2 Chance to lowering targets speed one stage
                  ║ NRL [ EF ][ ~ ]►Growl: Lower targets physical attack one stage
                  ║ NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Pound: 40
                  ║ NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►
                  ╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  Fennekin [ F ] [ Sky ]
                  Evolution: 16
                  Next Move: Lv-11 Howl
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                  Magician: If this pokemon is not holding an item, when it attacks an opponent holding an item, it will steal the opponents held item. (Item will be returned at the end of the battle)

╠═════════════
                  ║ FR [ SP ]►Ember: 40: 4/10 Chance to burn target
                  ║ NRL [ EF ][ ~ ] ►Tail Whip: Lower targets physical defense one stage
                  ║ NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Scratch: 40:
                  ║ NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►
                  ╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost

╠═════════════

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost

╠═════════════

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost

╠═════════════

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost

╠═════════════

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost

╠═════════════

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost

╠═════════════

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost

╠═════════════

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost

╠═════════════

╚═════════════

User Image
                  ╔═════════════╗
                  ╠═════════════╝
                  ║ +0 Lv-Boost

╠═════════════

╚═════════════

Bag

x3 Rage Candybar
    x7 Rare Candies

-----------Basic---
    -----------Great---
    -----------Ultra---

Unclaimed items

OOC
    Loonamist

NP. Still working out a few bugs with his ascent translating into text lol

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xo-SkittleFairy-ox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:42 pm
Rina Monet
Budding Trainer

Profile | Achievements
                                    Badges Owned
                                    Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                    Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                    Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                    Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                    Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                    Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                    Bag
                                    Items
                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeball - ∞
                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Premier Ball - ∞
                                    Medicine
                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Potion - ∞
                                    TMs & HMs
                                    N/A
                                    Berries
                                    N/A
                                    Key Items
                                    N/A
                                    Bumps
                                    Moving on to --- - 0/3
                                    Wild Pokemon - 0/3
                                    NPC Trainer - 0/15
                                    Found a --- - 0/-
                                    Party
                                    Active Pokemon
                                    N/A
                                    Inactive Pokemon
                                    N/A
                                    Walking Pokemon N/A

Rina was thrilled to bits to finally be invited to Professor Sycamore's Lab! It had been quite a trek through Santalune Forest to get to his lab in Vaniville Town, but she had the help of a neighborhood Trainer to take care of any wild Pokemon that popped out. Now that she was finally here, she didn't know whether to be nervous or excited.

She smoothed down her frilly skirt, wiping some sweat from her palms as she did so, and stepped inside. Clutching her small bag, she wandered inside and took a look around.
                                    "Professor Sycamore?" she called out, her voice clear but not very loud. "Are you here?"

{{OOC: }}

SpectralEternity
Vigilia
Loonamist
Indeciisiive Wolkova

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items