Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Welcome Back Venus! The Afterparty Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:47 am
User Image

Venus is back!

She's back!

Able to return due to the ridding of those disgusting naga pests, the Erotes and Graces are thrilled due to their good work and naturally want to celebrate both the return of Venus and the fact that they got their Temple back!

Eros and Psyche wasted no time setting up this lovely party for her return, and broadcasted it as much as they could across the isle with the help of the cherubs! Of course, it seemed that some had already shown up for the celebrations, which was fine -- all they needed to do was sign in!

This was going to be a lovely celebration of Venus and love!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:49 am
User Image

The Erotes and Graces rallied behind Eros, liberating Venus' Temple from the terrible clutches of Emperor Jahleel, Empress Nadira, and Eris!

The three and their naga were chased away, leaving the Venusians to work on getting the temple back to its clean, loving self, full of pinks and lightness and happiness and none of the disgusting things the naga left behind.

Once they had gotten it decently cleaned up, and Eros managed to explain to his mother what had actually happened in the past year, Eros and Psyche decided it was time to celebrate!

The cherubs sent out the invites, the main hall was brought back to its old perfection, and the doors flew open to welcome Venus home.

FA Venus
Crew

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:57 am
User Image
Meet Venus' entourage! Oh, she's so proud of them... Now that she knows the truth. And if their names aren't Adonis.

User Image
I am gonna-- Oh Adonis, my fiancé! It is so lovely to see you again!

User Image
Eros, I am so proud of you! You are such a lovely leader of the Erotes! I knew that was why I always loved you...
Arrows: his golden arrows are coated in special love potion that will cause a pae'il to fall in love with the first one they see after being pricked by an arrow.

User Image
I'm actually getting concerned... Where is he?
Arrows: Anteros has no arrows. Well, he might, if he wasn't missing.

User Image
Himeros seems to think that winning the battle means it's time to celebrate in other ways...
Arrows: Himeros' golden arrows will cause pae to feel lust for the first pae'il they see after being pricked. They will have strong sexual desires that are not able to resist.
NOTE: any pae under the influence of one of his arrows will NOT rape another. It will be like Pepe le Pew, and he just simple won't give up until that lust and desire is sated.

User Image
Pothos, you showed quite the bravery out there! I am so very proud of you for growing a backbone!
Arrows: Pothos' golden arrows will create in a Pae'il a feeling of longing, of yearning for the first Pae they see. This is not love they feel, but an intense infatuation; a crush, but on a pae they cannot ever have.
His arrows are a curse, because the pae that is yearned for will never return the love, unless Anteros bonks the effected Pae'il.

User Image
Oh Iordanes, it does not matter if you appear as a female! All of my lovely sons are handsome, including you!
Arrows: Iordanes' golden arrows are dipped in the cursed waters that he created, and will cause a pae'il to change gender temporarily if pricked.

User Image
Ah, Hedylogos, my adopted Erote! You are so charming, I am surprised you did not make the naga dance!
Arrows: Hedylogos' golden arrows will create in a Pae'il super confidence and wit. He can make any Pae'il a sweet-talker and master of flattery! The effect of his arrows are temporary, and he assumes no responsibility if the pae's sweet-talking gets them slapped.

User Image
God of the Wedding Hymn and Ceremony, Hymnaios is also considered a muse of music.
Arrows: Hymnaios seems to have Anteros' true love arrows, as well as his own, which bind two pae'il in marriage! Which one will your pae get hit with?

User Image
Erk. I guess I have to admit that Psyche actually ... helped .. me...
Arrows: Psyche's arrows, when two Pae are hit at the same time, make those Pae'il believe they are soulmates.

User Image
Voluptas, you are so brave! I definitely raised you correctly! My blood flows quite strong in you!
Arrows: Voluptas' arrows make Pae'il seductive.

User Image
Thalia, did you help organize this celebration? Oh, but it is so marvelous! Who else could be behind it but you?
Arrows: Thalia's arrows make Pae'il who are hit at the same time dance with each other.

User Image
Euphrosyne, I am surprised you have a mean bone in your body! It's good to see your smiles again.
Arrows: Euphrosyne's arrows make Pae'il who are hit at the same time very happy with each other.

User Image
Aglaia, I am so proud of you. You truly have grown from my influence. Once scared, but not twice shy! You showed them naga!
Arrows: Aglaia's arrows make Pae'il think the first person they see is the most beautiful Pae'il they have ever seen.

User Image
Kleta, of Sparta, so strong and brave. I would perhaps worship you as a hero myself!
Arrows: Kleta's arrows inspire hero worship in two Pae'il hit at the same time to each other.

User Image
Phaenna, you helped us take this temple back, for Glory and for Fame! Thank you for lending your strength.
Arrows: Phaenna's arrows inspires Pae'il to show off to each other, eventually leading to some playful wrestling! Watch out for Himeros.

User Image
Harmonia, my beautiful daughter. Thank you for restoring harmony to my temple. My cherubs will attend to your wings...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:04 am
User Image

This is a multi-faceted event, in which there will be chances to win everything from babies of your own, to breeding additives, to perhaps even some other things! Exciting, right?!

1. You are free to play as many Pae'il as you like (teen and adult only), but you must sign in before playing!
  2. FOR SINGLES: The Erotes and Graces have arrows! These can be shot at any two pae the Erotes and Graces choose, provided they are signed in as a single available for breeding! There will be an up-to-date list in the sign-ups thread.
    1. If you and someone else are chosen, you will be quoted so you can react ICly to this change of events.
    2. Being hit by a new arrow will instantly cancel out effects of the prior arrow -- no effects will stack up!
    3. Direct hits do not guarantee babies -- this is just for VDay fun!
    4. For Erotes and Graces, please try to be aware of who you are hitting! If someone seems overwhelmed, or has not been online for a while, avoid them and hit someone else! Spread the love, hurhurhur~
  3. You must post a minimum of four times per Pae'il for that Pae'il to be eligible for any prizes. These posts must be of a similar length to the battle -- think about 150 words or an "inch" minimum.
  4. Do not delete your posts. We can see if you do in the logs!
  5. Erote arrows are only visible to deities (including Erotes and Graces) and demis.
  6. Rules are subject to addition throughout the event.
  7. This event will end 02/18/2015.

Arrows that are loose:
  1. Eros - He will make your Pae fall in love with the first Pae they see.
  2. Himeros - He will make your Pae lust after the first pae they see.
  3. Hedylogos - He will make your Pae become a slick, smooth talker with a winsome smile which other pae will find hard to resist.
  4. Pothos - He will make your pae wistful and long for the first pae they see. Any Pae'il unfortunate to roll this Erote may not be lucky enough to hook up.
  5. Iordanes (Hermaphroditus) - He will not only shoot your pae with a love arrow like Eros, but the arrow will cause that pae to change gender for the duration of the party!
  6. Hymnaios - He has Anteros' arrows this year, which make two Pae feel like they are in true love with one another!
  7. Psyche - Her arrows make two pae think they've found their soulmate.
  8. Voluptas - Her arrows make pae act seductive towards another pae.
  9. Thalia - Her arrows make pae two pae dance with each other.
  10. Euphrosyne - Her arrows make two pae super happy towards each other.
  11. Aglaia - Her arrows make two pae think the other is the most beautiful in Telrunya.
  12. Kleta - Her arrows induce hero worship in two pae for each other.
  13. Phaenna - Her arrows cause two pae to show off to each other leading to playful wrestling.

FA Venus
Crew

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:07 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:08 am
User Image

When the mortals arrived at Venus' Welcome Home party, they would find the confident goddess easily sitting in a throne-like chair over the party, watching all the celebrations and love radiating from the attendees.

This was better. Her temple looked like her temple again, a place where people could worship her! That cursed Eris and her cursed monsters and that cursed apple!

No matter! Eros had explained it to her, and she knew the truth now. Oooh, she was gonna get that Eris!

And that Adonis, too.

"Welcome, welcome!" She'd call, occasionally, offering a charming smile. "Thank you for coming! Yes, thank you! I am so glad you are choosing to honor my return! Oh, how I have missed you all and all your love and words and presents!"

The Erotes, Graces, and cherubs had done a pretty good job of cleaning up the place. Even though it had only been a few short days since the end of the battle, it was hard to tell there was ever naga filth there in the first place. The dance floor was pristine again, the marble walls shined again, and the buffet tables were definitely not full of bones -- how disgusting.

This looked like a temple meant for a queen.

FA Venus
Crew

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:51 am
It may have only been a couple of days since Caine managed to make his way out of here, but he knew he'd be back for the celebrations that occurred every year. Even now the purple shetani was limping up. He'd apparently taken more damage to his leg than he'd realized, having been tripped by that naga at the beginning of everything. But that limp wasn't going to deter him. He'd finally stuck up for something, and he'd fought for it. Caine couldn't help but smile in awe at the transformation that'd taken place in just a few days.

"Whoa..." This temple was drastically different than he remembered. A lot less blood on the floor, and even the pae that were currently occupying it. No one looked blood thirsty, or even lusty. The clawed male laughed a little, wondering just how many of the pae that had fought so hard to reclaim this place would be here tonight.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:01 am
User Image

To say that Wellspring was nervous about attending the party was really very much quite the understatement. Everything seemed to be going in the wrong sort of direction in the sprite's life. His home had been blown up, his parents were off having their own children (cute kids, but kind of strange-looking) and had less time for him, he had changed severely... but all of this would have been bearable.

But his power... his power.

It was much too much for him to learn of at home. His mellon had come to him on an evening, boasting of the strongest of psychological and physiological torments. He'd been naive of it at first... but then there was an accident back at home...

He was afraid of himself.

He needed to be alone.

So he'd left the tree amiss the chaos and the uncertainty to a place considered to be of a better-spirited chaos. Eyes downward, he shuffled in hesitantly, his single claw anxiously concealed behind his back.

Quote:
So, Wellspring cannot control his power of making a pae feel that they are drowning when making eye contact. To keep this fair, I'm going to roll a dice each time he unknowingly does. Only when it hits a 1 (1-in-6 times) will there be any affect. heart

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:14 am
User Image

Sometime later came in one of the original harpies, a proud victor from the war, such pride visible in the way she walked and held herself. A singular scab covered her midsection, a formidable scar-in-making to show her triumphs. Some might have fretted to hide such a distinction, but for what reason would a true warrior hide their experience in battle? It served not only as a reminder, but as an intimidation to any who dared challenge her later.

But today she came not as a warrior, but as an observer. Her first year at this party had brought her to the island; the second her Stellar Jay. What might happen now for her third?

Eyes looking around, she was particularly intrigued by how efficcient the cherubs had been in fixing the place up. If one had been unaware of the naga and the recent history, they would have never imagined what atrocities had just occurred.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:09 pm
User Image

Ah... How Sharazhad needed breaks like this from that hatchling that simply insisted on following her around. In retrospect, keeping the thing had been a poor decision. Perhaps she should have just ditched the thing long ago, back when she'd received it at the carnival so many seasons past.

Now was too late to turn back.

Yes, she could leave it alone for a day or two; she had Saira (her nestling) trained to not venture far from home in her absence. Today was no different from when she went on treks to the forest interior, stalking for deer and other like prey. Hunt as needed, enjoy your limited bounty. Such thought helped from wasting precious time, energy, or resources. It was (modified from) something she'd learned in her own childhood, a way of resourcefulness she hoped to instill on this young one.

That said, today she wanted a break.

What better break than a party by Venus!

Sure, things had gone poorly last year with the whole Eris and naga business, but things were better now, right? Certainly seemed that way as she looked around, eyes catching on the extravagant display of hors d'oeuvre.

Well... It had been a reasonably long journey, even traveling through the shadows as she had. The demon certainly deserved such a treat tonight, didn't she?

Yes.

At that, she made her way to the food table, picked up a plate, and began to carefully arrange some of the snacks on it. With the precision and grace she did it, one might not have known her current living conditions in a shack in the woods.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:18 pm
User Image

Compared to his usual presence, the very loud and boisterous Hjortur entered the party with a certain amount of sobriety about him. He still held his healing hand closer to his body, the tenderness evident with each movement of his fingers.

If it wasn't to celebrate Venus' return, and if he hadn't at least some obligation to be there as the father of two of her grandchildren, he very well may have considered just returning home to heal. Looking up, though, he smiled a sincere smile. Even if he couldn't contribute to the atmosphere this time, it was still comfortable to be in.

Rather than bring attention to him, the naiad walked over towards the edge of the dance floor and found a nice place to sit and watch the others having fun. His leg was in no condition for movement himself, but he could have at least a little enjoyment by watching others' delighted expressions. If nothing else, he could pretend for a little longer that he would be able to make music again when he left.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:31 pm
User ImageThere were no tasks for her, that was a blessing. Between the Cherubs her mother sent and the care of her Knight, Harmonia was on the mend. She chose to keep her wings wrapped up in gold wrappings to keep them still as well as more comfortable. With the peace and love, the spirit of Harmony was strong once again.

The lead her to feel much better as well.

There was a part of her that wanted to stay where she woke up. It was a surprise, waking up not on Dolandar. Even bigger, was the lovely Fae who took care of her. He was so sweet, and reminded her much of her Mother. Venus would hear of his deeds. There was much thought about having her own Temple erected with Tristen as her Priest or Knight. Nothing more had been done with the thought, but it was there.

For now, she was happy to be back at the temple and feel harmony once more. Then there was the love and relief from knowing her Mother was well.

Entering with her arm on his, Harmonia enjoyed entering the party with Tristen. Smiling, her eyes went first to where Venus sat then scanned the room for her siblings. Them and their arrows.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:26 pm
User Image
Adelphos was nervous. Very nervous. Tonight was his first date with a very beautiful demon female. Well, technically second date....sort of. If you counted last year's party when they were shot with his aunts and uncles' arrows... Anyway. This year would be better. This year it was planned. At least the date part was planned. There was never any telling what could happen at one of his grandmother's parties. Which, incidentally, was how he'd met Ruby.

Now, they had successfully fought off the encroaching snakes and Venus' temple had been cleaned up. And his grandmother was returned! They could give up the search for her...and maybe begin one for his parents. He felt guilty about going to a party while they were missing, and he promised himself that if they didn't show up tonight then he would start his own search in the morning.

But right now...he really wanted to enjoy his current company. He smiled at Ruby. "Ladies first," he said and gestured for her to precede him into the hall.
Twitchapher the 3rd
User Image
Firuzeh had high hopes for this year's Venus day celerations. Last year she and Noir were blessed with two beautiful children. Both of whom had come to the party with them. She was quite pleased that Lazuryt had managed to drag her brother out of the house. Ruzeh often had the same issue with their father, who she loved dearly.

She looked over at him and smiled. She was sure he'd rather be back at home doing something quiet, but here he was at a party with her because she had dragged him out again. She didn't want any of the excitement from last year. No mazes, please. (For the love of every god and goddess, no mazes!) She just wanted to have a nice night out with Noir, and maybe some sneaky making out in a corner. Y'know. Normal party stuff. "Thanks again for coming out with me, Noir," she said and smiled, leaning close to kiss his cheek.
shadica
User Image
Aderyn was there for the food. The glorious food she'd heard so much about. Also because she was in the partying mood after kicking all that naga butt. That was so much fun! She half wanted to follow the slinking losers just to kick them when they were already down, but that wouldn't be fair. And she wanted it to be fair when she ripped their throats out. disgusting creatures.

Ahem. Anyway. She was here for the party. Apparently Venus had been gone for a year? Well, welcome back lady, good for her. Good party. Maybe Aderyn could have some fun while she was here, too. Meet some pae that weren't harpies. Not that her sisters in arms weren't awesome, but a woman needed something else sometimes... Something she could sink her teeth into. In a non violent way. Or, well. Most non violent anyway.
Quote:
Feel free to grab Aderyn :3 I'm pretty sure she won't bite...
User Image
Ruaidhri was here because he didn't want to stay home with Skogur. They may be the same species, but the red and purple feline demon thought the other must have come from an entirely different planet. Last year, he'd come to this thing because he'd been dragged to it. This year he'd come voluntarily. Though he would never admit it out loud, and especially never to Firuzeh, last year was kind of fun. So he thought he'd give it another shot this year.

Not to mention the food looked pretty good. And there was guaranteed some hot ladies he could at least look at. Hell, maybe he'd even dance. Not that he was sure he could dance. A flash of familiar colors pushed past him and he growled low, baring his teeth a bit. Rude, much? Jeez, someone needed to teach their kids some manners...
Quote:
Kitty's got claws uwu but feel free to approach!
User Image
Saoirse wasn't entirely sure why she was here. She was mad that she had missed the battle, a chance to prove herself. She didn't even know why she felt the need to do it. She just felt like...her skin was too tight. Like she needed to do something, anything. There was also this nagging feeling that she needed to find something. Someone. She had no idea. Like her family wasn't giant enough. She snorted softly, then sniffed at the air. Mmm, something smelled yummy.

With a toothy grin, she pushed past some old cat looking thing to make her way to the food tables. She thought she heard him growl at her, so she turned to hiss back at him, teeth bared. She didn't care past that, though, and made her way to the sweets, specifically. She popped a piece of chocolate into her mouth and practically purred.
Quote:
-cackles- Feel free to approach~
User Image
"Laz, do I really have to be here?" Arc-en-Roche whined, and not for the first time. He'd been looking forward to a quiet evening at home, curled up with a new book. Instead, he had been dragged to this Venus day party by his sister. His parents were even here. He loved his family, really, but sometimes he just needed a break. Tonight would have been a nice break. Skogur would have been the only other one home, and they could have stayed out of each other's way.

But his sister knew his weakness. Fancy food. He could see the tables of it as soon as they stepped inside and the smells....oh, man, everything smelled delicious. But if he left now, he could probably still finish his book by the time everyone else got home. But that food... "You suck, Laz," he grumbled as he tried not to drool over how good everything looked.
shadica
Good luck Laz uwu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:05 am
User Image

As Azure entered the main hall he tried to think about the last time he had been to something like this. He had certainly never gone to anything like this with Dyas, he glanced over at the female attached to his arm and grinned. He seemed to remember something about a maze, but maybe that was just something someone else had told him. It was hard to know for sure, memories without Dyas in them were always more hazy. All his memories of her were vivid and bright, just like she was.

Either way, a maze sounded like it could be fun. Of course, Azure was forgetting about the circumstances of that particular maze. No, his thoughts were lingering on a romantic night out with his one, true love. They hadn't done anything like this since long before the triplets were born. Even with the boys being grown up now, and even Raken was out of the cave, it was hard to get used to a life of it being just the two of them after having all their energy focused into others for so long. This was the perfect opportunity for them to rekindle that romance. Azure turned to his quiet partner, "You look so lovely tonight, Dyas." He unhooked their arms, moving to take her hand instead, and gave it a delicate squeeze.

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:17 am
User Image

Monroe was with Dysmas' mother for the night, the two girls were probably enjoying their little sleepover. And Dysmas was here with Sweetie Drops. He had no memories that stood out from the previous year apart from the snakes, which he had heard about being run off or something like that. Then he remembered that Sweetie had some important item stolen from her. "Sweetie, you left all your valuables at home... right?" Dysmas asked her, not wanting to have to chase any thieves off tonight. He would do it for her though.

His life was so much different than he thought it would be, he and Sweetie had moved into a home together. On the land. It was fairly close to the lake, but Dysmas had always imagined he would move full time into the lake. His love and devotion to Sweetie and then his adoption of Monroe basically decided that his fate was on land however. That only could speak wonders of how amazing Dysmas thought Sweetie was, because now he had new dreams with her.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces