Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:06 pm
Adamaz KarothUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O A really nice orangeblood I met on Busthind one fine evening! What a refreshing conversation! Goodness, its so nice to just chat with someone, especially when that someone shares a lusus type with you! Not many scuttlebeast lusii around... I guess Ma'am assimilated them all, haha! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing him again!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:07 pm
Elidae BonbonUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O Met this cheery yellowblood briefly at the banquet. She has fabulous hair. Only thing I was able to glean is that she has a very innocent and cheerful demeanor and is easily manipulatible. Might be an interesting study.

O Saw Elidae at the Mansion. Heard a rumor - she and Leeroi were spending some time around each other? Or was she spending time with Kursha? Or Tigwyn? Or all of the above? Either way, an interesting combination. Though I think Leeroi should have other friends (who are a little sweeter, if I might admit) I can't help but wonder about Elidae... hmm... This requires some careful manipulation of them in the same space, just to see how they interact. Ah, how I wish I had been able to observe them myself!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:08 pm
Nictor SabbatUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O He seemed so frightened at the banquet! Probably just typical lowblood fear-of-highbloods. Nothing too interesting.

O He seems familiar. He seems strong. He also seems like a huge coward, and we can't have that! Anyway, I did my job and pushed him hard, and maybe that did something to change his behavior, but things like that take time. After all, running and hiding is an acceptable survival strategy. Maybe I'll see him at the rehab center, maybe not.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:09 pm
Voscil TorgnyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O Met yellowblood mutant in Civisect. Powered – superspeed or aerokinesis? Will have to find out. Not very observant – she thought she killed my lusus. Well, she did but that isn't the point – there is always more of Ma'am. Was upset when she realized her error (really had her going there) but appeared to calm down. She appears very cheerful, Her lusus appears very patient. She requires further study.

O Voscil appears to be a very forgiving and friendly troll despite my little stunt with my lusus – not a common quality, but an interesting one. How does her ability affect her viewpoint? Does it make her more or less forgiving? Would her likelihood to be used as a tool or weapon make her more or less accepting? Further study is required, as well as further tests involving sugar and her reactions – Initial trials with peppermint candy appeared to heighten her creativity, though that could just have been the Flarp game. Did she attend that? I didn't see her, but we were all in disguise. Is creativity her escape from her lowblood powered mutant life? If so, what else does she do to express herself? Inquiring minds must know.

O It's been a while since I've added notes here.
A few notes from her new file: A member of the Phoenix Initiative, apparently fairly recent from Vidari's notes. Seems like she joined during the Hunt,
though was originally on the right side of things. There's record of her serving in the Chittentown Drought and of her signing up for her physical before the hunt. Prior activity, rebel or otherwise, unknown. Current activity, unknown. I guess she's... somehow... laying low. She does like to use her psiionics, though, I remember that much... A possible way to find her?
I'd like to find her and... ... catch up smile

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:10 pm
Stryke NvrmorUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O Very reserved at the booth, love the hissing he made! The inkblots did manage to get something out of him, maybe more than he wanted – always the best kind. “Trollss can become all sorts of ssstrange things” he said. I wonder what he thinks he'll become? I wonder what he thinks he is now? He also interpreted a different inkblot as a creeping, fanged beast. Afraid of something out to get him? Amorphous and predatory? Goodness, I hope I see him again. A shame he was so considerate and left before his lusus could start snacking!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:38 pm
Poeias ClaudyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O Initially met at my stall at Bloodfest: Seems like a playful, generally nice guy who wants to be cool. Pretty common desire, very uncommon personality – especially in a higher blood. Came back multiple times, was fun to talk to each time, and I look forward to talking to him again.
Notes: He has a black crush, should ask about that at some point if I see him again. Also, need to talk to him about how his horns make him feel – they are awfully intrusive and they must cause some serious insecurities... possibly related to his desire to be cool?
He also has a deep-seated fear of howlbeasts, or at least an obsession about them if his inkblot response is to be believed. No, fear – he saw teeth in one of them too. Defintiely a fear of predation. This may be the key to all kinds of other things hidden deep beneath his impressive horns - I must remember to ask him about this over something nice and soothing.

O Goodness, so many notes from Bloodfest 2015 alone! I can't wait to see what I get from our get-together tonight!

O Gosh, I realized I hadn't seen this greenblood in a while... I wonder how he's doing, and if he ever got that actual physical metaphorical howlbeast...

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:40 pm
Kursha VidariUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O The greenblood that led the charge? Aside from his love of projectiles and guns and explosives and his hatred of the rebels (and glee at attacking them) I know relatively little about him! I don't think he's compensating for size, though his preference for oversized guns and explosives would imply that. But he may be compensating for something else... a lack of attention early in life, maybe? Well, goodness, now he's at the forefront of everyone's minds! I'd like to interview him to see if my hunch is correct, but I think he might be best approached indirectly...

O I think I might rather throttle him. This greenblood kicked me in the back. Now, I will admit, I deserved some form of punishment... I was a little foolish and forgot the rules of my little game, but he came out of nowhere and booted me. Was it really any of his business? No matter, I'll find some way to pay him back. He'll get his :]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:42 pm
Hemera MoachmUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O A pleasant tealblood who was willing to leave me a spot at her table. I'm actually sorry that things turned out the way they did at the banquet, because I got so wrapped up with Eridia that I wasn't able to talk to her. Hopefully, there'll be a chance to apologize and make up for it later!

O I was able to make up for my social error at the party. She and Azrael seem very... alike. I think that further interaction between them would be a very good thing for Azrael. He can always use more outlets for his intellect.

O She was on the Chittentown side of the Space Race, I hear. And spent time with Leeroi there. I wonder if that has any meaning. No reason why it shouldn't!

O Leeroi told me about their encounter in the gym. It was a confusing experience for him, but it was clear to me. That's what I'm here for - to tell him to tell her how he feels. Hopefully, I can find a way to observe her behavior or talk to her, and try to figure out her feelings on the matter. It would really suck if it was one-sided hate, wouldn't it?

O Incidentally, rumor has it that she's the one that defused the Chittentown Space Tower bomb. Whatever my feelings for that are, that still speaks of coolheadedness and capability. Not a bad match. I hear she's associated with some other group too, but it doesn't seem relevant right now... What is relevant is that she was seen in superstar authority with a red quadrant... so she has experience. Good.

O Well its not one sided, and that quadrant issue was resolved nicely but she kind of lost her ******** legs so not really what I would call a success. Anyway, calm under pressure, reasonable when needed, apparently has ice powers. And will be staying with Leeroi, so I will have to figure out my own plans. So. That was a thing. I really need to get to know her now. More interaction in the future?

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:14 pm
Sarcel CincilUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O It was a long night, and she felt the need to start shouting orders – which is very normal for a highblood troll, and healthy. But then she decided to spoil Leeroi's good mood – his hard earned good mood – which was not a desired expression of highblood frustration... and I admit I did go out of line. I deserved the reprisal I got, but I don't like it, and I do not forget. This blueblood requires more investigation... and she will get hers. Oh she will :]

O I was going to spend more time at her booth, blowing her away with competence, but I got wrapped up in other things... Oh well, next time.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:15 pm
Chiara MotekuUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O Seems like a fairly well-adjusted blueblood... but there are definitely other issues lurking beneath the surface (Including some very hefty Lusus issues and disillusionment)! I'd love to talk to her again, just to start digging those secrets out of her mind - I'm sure they are intriguing. She certainly seems intensely intriguing. Hmmm...

O She was very helpful at the mansion, but she seemed to want to go to Eridia? Who would want to go to Eridia? Well, some people say that about Leeroi, so I suppose there's no accounting for taste? I wonder if she enjoyed the party? I'd like to speak to her again...

O Ooo, she's such a b***h! A fun b***h. Is she jealous of me and Eridia? How silly. She is definitely not my type, but I can have a little competitiion with her on the side. It'll improve my skills, and it might be fun.

O Well, she seems to be an interesting person to ally with. Conniving, a little petty, but interesting. Definitely interesting. And useful. An interesting kind of ally.

O Well. That space tower huh. Huh. Anyway, Chiara. She did pretty well there - very efficient. I almost expected her to pull out some kind of scheme, but we can't always have things go our way, can we...? Anyway, potentially useful, and now that Eridia is out of the picture mostly... well, we can explore our options. Sorry, not really into this right now. The tower. And all.

O Maybe I was wrong about her not being my type. Then again, types do change, don't they? I hope to really delve into just where this alliance can lead. It may possibly be an interesting death. Anyway, notes: Chiara is very bloodthirsty, violent, and adept at violence. She also makes promises with weight. Combined with her clear guile, this is very good to know.

O Asked her out at Bloodfest after she trolled my booth. If she felt like spending that much effort on annoying me, then maybe there's something to investigate there. Or not. Either way, she's good-looking and fun and her mind is a thorny tangle, so a date is a win-win. Or, a win-win-win, since I would have had ice cream even if she'd said no, so really no loss for me.

Also of note: She claims to have killed her own lusus. Obviously, if true, this would be very interesting to explore.

O She's really capable... but why a volunteer? A cunning troll like her likes to be in charge, so why choose a position where even I can boss her around? Very interesting. What's her game here?

O I may have wanted to impress her on that ship, and I think I did. Gosh, though, I need to show off less. There's a balance between obnoxious and attractive, after all. Anyway, date? Maybe I can unravel a little more of her delightful mystery...

O On the ship with Scorpa and Flydra, it was nice to take a break from leading. I'm not a highblood, I'm a support kind of troll. I've always thought that I wasn't built, really, to lead. And obviously most trolls would rankle at being bossed about by a cute redblood such as myself! But then, why was Chiara looking at me almost expectantly? What, exactly, does she expect?

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:16 pm
Afryse ShukumUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O He was with the tealblood, and seemed very reluctant to go near the group. Honestly, I can't blame him. It was very cool in my corner. Of course, I don't mind, but other lowbloods... well. I thought, though, that he seemed unusually shy...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:17 pm
Aerona ScrallUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O The first customer to come to my stall in Bloodfest. Only came once though. Mentioned a blueblood she didn't like, wanted advice. Very open, speaks her mind, uses crass language and analogies – very colorful language. Was fun to listen to... hiding typical lowblood insecurities? Also had a nice jacket.

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:18 pm
Anguis SerpenUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O Met at stall at Bloodfest – definite and freely admitted height and age insecurity towards another troll, who happens to be his twin (a twin, imagine that, goodness!) We chatted on the boardwalk, and I'd love to chat to him again. Both with and without his twin – oh the interactions they would have!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:19 pm
Forera SerpenUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O I dropped by her booth initially, and then she dropped by mine. Full of energy, spunk, and vitality this one, with a massive personality to match. What does it hide? Insecurities about her twin (She's anguis' twin – so cool!), perhaps? She has lots of piercings and tattoos – is it out of a desire for appearance, self mutilation, or something else? Definitely interesting. I fully intend to take her up on her offer of doing my hair, and I anticipate a lot of fun will be had by all!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:20 pm
Lorata Gorgos User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O An interesting seadweller who showed me around the local reefs. How nice of her! She seems very direct, but also well put-together. And she was interested in heros... I don't know where that will lead, but it can only be intriguing, can't it? Seadwellers usually are.

O What an interesting seadweller she is - willing to get her hands dirty with work, and to control things herself. Initiatlly, I didnt think it was a good idea, but now I'm wondering if I was wrong. Things ran much more efficiently with her in charge, I think, and really that does make sense: if someone is good at something, they should do it regardless of what their caste may dictate (with the respect due to them respectively, of course), for the betterment of the empire. Yes, there are people who could have done that management for her, but she was willing to do it better. Definitely worth looking at further.

O She wasn't promoted, but she seems all right as a Sargent. She's a fascinating seadweller - oh if only I could just worm my way into her capable mind and see it for myself. I'll have to settle with observation to see how she ticks... Fascinating. Just fascinating.

O Upon thinking about it, she's good person to have on a team, for sure. Though, being a highblood good at managing people, she would make my own support role sort of... redundant. I'm not saying I don't want to be on a team with her - gosh, I'd want to if only to observe her. But, for efficiency's sake, our roles would be too similar. Just something to note.

O I can't say I'm surprised that Lorata got a promotion. By bloodcaste alone, that would be expected. For someone as capable as her, doubly so. What I am surprised with is how fine she was reporting to a yellowblood for this long! That's very unusual in her caste, even for friends as close as the Sirens seem to be. It requires SO MUCH OBSERVATION. And it will be a delight, I'm sure!

Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff