Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Art & Growths
=>[SUBMIT/$]The Eternity Emporium (Alternate Life Stages)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hello darling! So good to see you, please, sit down and have a cup of tea. Vith vat can I help you today?"

Through one way or another, you have discovered the Eternity Emporium, a shop hidden deep underground in Busthind, where trolls go to secure their future, or the future of a loved one. Perhaps it is through connections, perhaps through a mutual friend who has heard of or visited the place. Either way, its goods and services are at your disposal.

Vrykol's services come with a price. In-character, you must offer her something of high value, or have helped her sometime in the past, for her to give you her services. Out of character, you must be able to pay the event point cost required at the bottom of each section.

=> I want to learn about becoming a Robot
"Oh robots! Yes they are so cute are they not? Vith their beep beep and their punching through valls. I know a troll who builds very good robots, so good in fact that you could, if you vanted, say for example, take the soul of a troll and put it inside. Isn't that a charming thought?"

Your troll can either purchase a pre-death plan, on the event of their demise agents of Vrykol will come and carry them to her shop where you will be outfitted with a new robot body, or come on behalf of a dead troll and have her agents go retrieve their body, or crawl into her shop while dying if you are bad at long-term planning. If you are really bad at short term planning, you can come to her as a spirit and try knocking things off shelves until you get her attention.

Robots are a final stage. They will receive a unique, fully detailed piece of artwork showing any powers and weapon, equivalent to ancestor-level and can no longer age or breed. They can have their blood colour changed to whatever they would like, and leave their robot body and become a ghost if they wish to pay again for the other stage & art. In combat, robots are incredibly strong and gain an automatic +1 damage to every physical attack they make. In addition, non-powered trolls can pick a power and gain it, flavoring it to their robot body.

20 EP

=> I want to learn about becoming a Ghost
"Yes yes ghosts are such pesky things are they not? Like vermin, cluttering up the vorld. I can't see them normally myself, but I know a psychic who can make all ghosts visible to living trolls, and let them interact vith the vorld again. It's just like you're alive! Only you're not."

Your troll can either purchase a pre-death plan, on the event of their demise agents of Vrykol will come and carry them to her shop where you will be stabilized and allowed to interact with the world, or come on behalf of a dead troll and have her agents go retrieve their body, or crawl into her shop while dying if you are bad at long-term planning. If you are really bad at short term planning, you can come to her as a spirit and try knocking things off shelves until you get her attention.

Ghosts are a final stage. They will receive a unique, fully detailed piece of artwork showing any powers and weapon, equivalent to ancestor-level and can no longer age or breed. They can be transferred to a robot body if they wish to pay again for the other stage & art. In combat, ghosts are hard to damage and hit, and all damage done to them is -1. In addition, non-powered trolls can pick a power and gain it, flavouring it to their ghost abilities.

20 EP

=> I want to learn about becoming a Rainbowdrinker
"Ah, now ve are talking my speciality! Normally not everyone can become a Rainbowdrinker, but vith my new special tonic, all you need is five doses over five days, you too can unlock your potential to glow in the dark and get really good at biting things. Of course, the catalyst for the transformation is death, but if you really vant to become a flashlight, vat is going to stand in your vay?"

Your troll must purchase this as a pre-death plan, as after they have died it is too late, and that ship has sailed. Trolls can also purchase the tonic for friends as well as themselves, and must have completed one roleplay where they take the potion before their death.

Rainbowdrinkers are an alternate life state. They will have recolored skin and eyes, and a alternate glowing picture. When a rainbowdrinker is born, they will get a new picture of their current life stage, with any death wounds and the option of a new outfit, either templated or non-templated depending on if they are custom or not. Rainbowdrinkers can also continue to age like regular trolls, and are not considered the equivalent of ancestors. In combat, rainbowdrinkers can always use second wind the first time they hit 0hp, by biting and feeding on another troll, either their opponent or an ally.

10 EP

All Eternity Emporium stages are available for trolls at teen or older. Kiddos shouldn't die - let them live their sweet little lives.
Any questions should be asked in the FAQ/help thread in the main forum, or by pming the mule!

Once you have posted your order, if your troll has already died, link to their death thread. If alive, complete the requirements for your transformation and die, quoting the mule in your death post stating you are ready for your transformation. You will be contacted by ami who will get your art done, then your journal/front page icon will be updated with your new status!

=> Purchase a service
[quote="Hivestuck"]I'd like to place an order. Also, what flavor is this tea? It's great!
[b]Troll:[/b] Name linking to journal
[b]Lifestage:[/b] robot/ghost/rainbowdrinker
[b]Current Status:[/b] Alive and pre-ordering / Dead and asking for immediate service (please link to death thread if already dead)
[b]Info:[/b] What do you want your artwork to look like? This is the same as growth & customs, give as much detail as you want.
[b]In return...:[/b] Please roleplay below what your troll will give to Vrykol, or if they have helped her before. (If they give her something that is obviously garbage you will not get the life stage so best not to waste that ep!)[/quote]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:54 pm
Hivestuck
I'd like to place an order. Also, what flavor is this tea? It's great!
Troll: Lunear
Lifestage: rainbowdrinker (EP from Vamps account).
Info: Vamps will have to contact you for that o uob Mili is just acting as a messenger to get the potion.
In return...: Starting from this RP
-----

Milieu stumbled into the beautiful, dusty, eternity emporium. Who knew she would be seeing it again so soon? For a moment the young troll almost forgot her manners, but stopped and wiped her feet on the welcome mat. A rather moot effort, seeing as she was covered in blood (not enitrely hers), sweat and dust.

Shuffling forward, Milieu wiped a hand across her face and looked desperately for something to write upon what she needed. She didn't have beetles, but after having recently helped the rainbowdrinker with Aendal, she figured that Vrykol might owe her one. Or maybe that was just her own wishful, hopeful, thinking. With nothing near to write on, Milieu desperately bit into her pointer finger.

Tears swelled in her eyes, and the tang of blood mixed in her mouth. Soon... Lunear would be doing this all the time. God. What was she doing? This was so wrong. This was so incredibly wrong. Shakily she wrote on her forearm in small, smudged script in blood.

| Plz I need a poshun for a rainbowdrnkr my friend is dying. i do not hv mony but i hop you can find it in ur heart 2 help me as i helpd you as well. of cors if you want beetles i can get u som or i cn clean up ur shop 2 please ms vrykol plz.|

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:41 pm
Hivestuck
I'd like to place an order. Also, what flavor is this tea? It's great!
Troll: Cerise Koekje
Lifestage: Rainbowdrinker
Current Status: Alive and pre-ordering~!
Info: Okay so she finally died but I never made a real reference so - not much changes really, she can be on the same base she's on now with the main change being a more gothic lolita style, with black and red instead of white and red. She also wears a gray half apron, which could be bloodstained to show where she got killed. I'm sort of letting the actual look be up to you, and you can take your time because this is basically on par with an alt art.
In return...: I do believe you owe me a favor~

Art & Growths

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff