Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:35 pm
kefkadragon

(due to the war we never had the christmas holiday in the guild. Thats why i was so admimate on ending the war. So for the sake of the guild lets just say there not late on christmas.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:45 pm
Knux_nyan
kefkadragon

(due to the war we never had the christmas holiday in the guild. Thats why i was so admimate on ending the war. So for the sake of the guild lets just say there not late on christmas.)

(works for me, fixed my post)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:53 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

"Christmas?" She tilted her head slightly. "Hm, never heard of it..."
Nami wasn't one for holidays to begin with but they truly had never heard of Christmas. They knew about other things but the holidays puzzled them. If Erin knew, he'd have told her about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:20 pm
Kurai_18
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

"Christmas?" She tilted her head slightly. "Hm, never heard of it..."
Nami wasn't one for holidays to begin with but they truly had never heard of Christmas. They knew about other things but the holidays puzzled them. If Erin knew, he'd have told her about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137
kefkadragon
']

"Christmas..heh...we should have a winter ball?'' Talia then looks back at Kie. she hugs him some more and her heart rub against her chest, she leans on Kie body.

fox137

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:29 pm
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

Knux_nyan

Lawrence scoffed at the mention of a winter ball. "You mean another reason for us to get attacked? The last three bloody events here all ended in bloodshed and wanton destruction of property, including the dance celebrating a victory that happened not even 24 hours before said dance. As wonderful as they are, it seems that this place can't seem to handle them," he stood up and sipped a potion. "If it's all the same to you, i'd rather spend the holidays NOT under the threat of attack from organized heartless and/or nobody syndicates," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:39 pm
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
fox137
NinjaDragon66
kimi23loveheart

Rose watched the holiday magic stuff appear and she smiled
"Kalena would never let this stuff in the academy. Said shes allergic to most things that goes with it. Im kinda happy shes not here....she'd be sneezing her head off." she giggled

"yeah I remember the last time we had a dance here. That was insane" she rubbed her head.
"My sister brought the heartless.....just to revolt against the whole holiday stuff. I dunno why. Mabye it was because Kalena forced her into a dress?"

Misty watched the mistletoe grow above the door, she immediately jumped up at it changing into her tiger form, each time being unable to reach it.

Sasha rubbed her head and sighed rather heavily
"OK....that's scary" she said watching her sister.

Dk started to wake up, she groaned in pain.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:39 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie blushes a little hiding it well yeah that would be nice he says not give clarity to what one he is talking about or both as he hugs her back and lays his head on her head just staying there for a bit longer-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart
[/spoilers]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:53 pm
fox137
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie blushes a little hiding it well yeah that would be nice he says not give clarity to what one he is talking about or both as he hugs her back and lays his head on her head just staying there for a bit longer-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart
[/spoilers]

"Kie..I never meant made it to any ball nor remember a Christmas gathering. such talk of them about seeing their family...it makes me feel lonely because I do not know where my parents are...that stupido scientist only said Heartless kills them..." Talia scolded and bite down on her teeth, she intend to stay outside longer with Kie. all those decorations in the infirmary makes feel depressed and she was more of a humbug scrooge on the whole Christmas ideal. emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_bigvein

fox137

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie rubs her head me either but i dont know about the heartless thing i dont know much about any of that stuff maybe we should go to it he says and he starts lowering them back to the window and pushes it open again climbing in-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart
[/spoilers]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:02 pm
User Image

"I have a feeling Kalena will be prepared this time around if there is a dance.....wait...BRO!" Kalen quickly got up remembering his brother. "Wait you said Kalena wouldn't do this cause she would be alergic. Doesn't that mean....Eclipse is headmaster now." He said realizing it. No one told him.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

holloween-hound

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:10 pm
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
fox137
NinjaDragon66
kimi23loveheart

Sasha leaned against a wall
"yep. Kalena retired from being Headmaster right after the battle." Sasha sighed.
"I hope the 'headmaster's curse' doesn't get to her. Either the headmaster dies in office or dies soon after retirement. I don't feel like scouring the worlds looking for her reincarnation just to hijack her mind and put in all her memories. Its harder than it sounds and quite harmful."

Dk grit her teeth.
"can I leave yet?"

"im sorry Dk, but you need your back to stabilize before I let you go. Even after that, I don't want you engaging in battle. Not for a month."

"A month!! Comon Sasha! Your killing me here!"

"heh....most people take several months to year for their ribs to heal, you just need one. So take it and run."

"oh i'll be running alright, away from here!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:17 pm
Kira walks over to DK and put his hand on her head " shay ney kali myi neigh shu formana" a surge of energy goes threw DK healing some of her Kira uses a another spell that restricts Dk to this building so she cant leave until her ribs are healed. Kira looks pale from using the healing spell. "if you can fix the wings then do it "

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:34 pm
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
fox137
NinjaDragon66
kimi23loveheart

Dk grinded her teeth as KIra used a small healing spell on her. It backfired sending shocks thru her body.

She gave a painful roar. Her eyes changed to wild dragon eyes with barely a slit of her pupil showing.
"NO healing magics! They don't work on me!" she said sitting up. She grabbed her sword putting it in the sheathe.

Sasha sighed
"DK, suggestion, find someplace in the academy and rest."

She started to work on Kira's wings, her magic flowing thru them giving Kira his lost energy back and making sure that his wings were fully healed, including the webbing, where the huge hole was, it was quickly healing up creating a new skin over the hole.

"how does that feel so far, Kira?"

Dk slowely got to her feet, she barely was able to walk, but she could walk.

She walked to the dorm rooms area, only knowing where it was because Kalena had to show her multiple times.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:43 pm
"painful but it feels a lot better then what it did and shes not going to be able to get threw dorms door after she enters i put a spell on them so when she enters she cant leave until her ribs are healed for her sake. i don't have a lot of energy so when your done let me know because then i will try to walk home. hopping i can get there without passing out. "

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:54 pm
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
fox137
NinjaDragon66

"im sure she'll find a way around the spell you cast, Kira. She always finds a way, even out of Death's clutches." Sasha said

"shes probably going to sleep some and then head to the music room, since that was her boyfriend's brother's class.....before he died saving the world from a menace that tried to wipe out all existence just so the menace would keep his immortality. I bet she misses him. She doesn't see him often, when she does, she never wants to let go."

She continues to heal Kira's wings slowly removing some of the pain as well.
"they should be good as new in a week. Dragons have remarkable healing capabilities. Its a shame that many that DK knew were slain by their own kind. The worst part, Dk's own father did it....he was working for Death.
Mabye that's why when Dk met you, she didn't want to let go, since those like her are....well....they are more mirages now then real."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games