Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:56 pm
knux_nyan

User Image]

Misty sighed and offered her a chair to sit in. She pulls one up for herself as well.
"You have been out for 8 months. What is the last thing you remember?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:02 pm
User Image

Rena slowly took a seat and rubbed her head as the drowsyness wore off a bit. "I was fighting death with Dk.....The Light Guardian used her energy to keep me afloat but i used to much and was hit by him....i was wounded...after that...a blur." she said trying to get her bearings.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:07 pm
knux_nyan

User Image]

Misty's face softened and she sighed
"Dk was able to use the last of her light to strengthen the crystal and teleport you here. Sadly even though Death was beaten and the X-blade destroyed by Eclipse, he has the x-blade still. The horsemen of the apocalypse are free." she sighed

"so yeah.....death was stopped again from using the X-blade."

She rubbed her head
"do you want me to catch you up to speed, at least one thing has happened that I think you should know."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image

"Technically...i'm not a master yet...will it matter if you fill me in or not?" She asked looking at Misty wondering what she missed but deciding to roll with it.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:12 pm
knux_nyan

User Image]

"you survived one of death's blows, even if you had to heal inside a crystal for a while, you still survived. That's something." She said trying to stay cheerful

"anyway, the one important thing is that Kalena is no longer headmaster, Eclipse is.....and its a bit different" she said rubbing behind her head

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:17 pm
User Image

"Well...thats new. Not surprising but new. How different are we talking?" she asked in wonder as she picked her keyblade up and let it unsummon.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:20 pm
knux_nyan

User Image]

"well....not too much now that I think about it. He's only been headmaster for a few weeks now, and we just got Kalena to leave for a much needed vacation.....shes grown grey hairs and shes still young." she chuckled

"nah, new teachers so proper classes can actually be taught..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:21 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light heard them talking in the back too but could care less. He was more focused on End, who seemed to be fighting a fever in her sleep. She was warm again. He moved her hair away from her face. "It's alright, kid. Stay strong."
An unconscious reaction, End squeezed X's hand in return. Her eyes cringed as sweat began to built up on her brow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image

"Cool....are my headphones and ipod around anywhere?...i seemed to have lost them after the crystal thing." Rena asked as she stood up and stretched her arms and back knowing full well she was not alone. (if you catch my drift XD)

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:37 pm
ninjadragon66
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((sorry for going on ahead guys))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image

Misty seemed to be completely oblivious to what Rena was doing
"you also grew a bit. Sasha saved your old clothing and made you new clothing in which you are wearing right now"

She gave Rena her music devices
"Rena, one thing, you may want to avoid Dk for the time being....she's going thru changes just like the rest of us....I think the light is starting to make her sick."

Sasha approached Ene with a needle
"this will pinch a bit, but should be painless other than said pinch" she said giving Ene the medicine in her arm.
"I gave her a elixir, that should help her feel better over time but what I just gave her will stop the illness she has...." she sighed

"Light, with your permission, since you are her....legal guardian, may I draw blood from her to help her with future illnesses, and...if you'd like....see about her parents."

X held tightly onto Ene's hand
"Im not leaving Ene."

She looked at Light
"the last time, she freaked out and went pale. I think that started it."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:45 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

"You're fully welcome to stay by her side, X." He turned to Sasha and shivered at the sight of the needle. "Y-yes, as long as I don't require any needles. But, finding her parents won't really matter much, since she isn't from our timeline and all."

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:47 pm
User Image

"Um...ok i guess." she looked herself over and she really did look better. She like the cloths she was wearing and the new hairpin. She took the ipod and headphones and strung the ipod under her shirt and into her pocket letting the Headphones hand out the top of her shirt. "So....what should i do now?" She asked thinking.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:55 pm
ninjadragon66
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((sorry for going on ahead guys))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image

"thankyou" X said as she continued to hold Ene's hand

"of course not, I have a hair sample from you" Sasha said pulling a single hair from Light's head
"I try to keep a medical file on all students and teachers and everyone else who resides here in the academy" she said drawing enough blood from Ene and putting a cute bandage that has kitten faces on it where the needle had went.

"I would have never expected for her to come from a different time line, however its not the first that its happened. Let me guess, it had something to do with Jaster messing up time lines, right?" she looked at him as she divided up the blood

"you could go to the Administration Office and let Eclipse and DIZ know your alright." Misty offered
"but i'd wait until you get your legs back, I don't want to have to carry you all the way there." she sighed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:58 pm
User Image

"What do you mean? I can walk just fine." She said doing little hops in place getting her footing straight. "Got any suggestions on where i should go?" She asked.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:00 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Light rubbed his head and squinted. "Yeah, something like that. Almost lost my hand closing the rift, then she just...y'know...fell, I guess."

kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games