Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:54 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
oogieknight

((OOC: ))

User Image
User Image

Jaster nodded to what they were saying
"Agreed. Hey Sasha, what happened to the necklaces you and Misty have?"

"I....I don't know...where mine is. I think it shattered when the darkness took hold of me." Sasha said exhausted.
"I'll try what you guys suggest"

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 1:37 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Fang growled a little more at Jaecen before being absorbed back into Red's shadow.

Red folded her arms, "Well, whatever plan you guys choose, you better hurry up. Darkness can get a bit impatient if you don't find a way to deal with it." She looked at Sasha as she hummed, "I'd say that she could lose control of it again soon."

Tsuyoi sighed before looking at Jaecen and Kurona, "So, what's the best option?" she asked.

Odayaka helped Sasha to a seat and looked at her in concern. Her ears went down, saddened that she couldn't do anything about Sasha's darkness. But, the darkness within Sasha was much stronger than normal, if it wasn't, Odayaka would've been able to do it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:53 am
User Image
User Image
A Twilight portal opened and Wraith walked through holding a small girl in his arms. He scanned the room quickly and noticed some of its defense measures had been activated recently. He noticed Sasha and sighed. "The poison is acting up again I see." He stated as he carried the girl to an empty bed and laid her down on it gently. "Don't worry Lady Kal you just rest up." He whispered to her as he sat in a chair beside the bed.

Lilith felt Jasters' hand around hers and slowly stirred in her sleep.

Wraith noticed Lilith and Jaster and became slightly confused. "When did she turn back to normal?" He asked unable to sense Mistress, this was the first he learned of her return since he left to find Kalena he had blocked his telepathic link to King and Mistress had learned how to block him a long time ago.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:52 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
oogieknight

((OOC: I will fix my images later. Too many images.))

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Misty followed Wraith through the portal and watched over what he did before even noticing anyone else.

Sasha nodded to Wraith as she sat on the floor.
"Yes, the poison grows stronger the more I resist it. Poison....making my own darkness stronger, urges to kill, its..." she stopped talking as Wraith laid a girl on one of the beds and addressed her as 'lady Kal'
"Is that...?"

Jaster continued to hold onto Lillith's hand but tried to make her comfortable.
"A little while ago. Raven....free her." Jaster said softly, he was worried for Raven but knew he needed to stay for Lillith.

He turned his head slightly to see Misty.
"I though you eloped with Allistair."

"I did, but I've been staying in Traverse Town due to Kalena's orders. I can't stay for long, she was anticipating a attack there and needed me there."

Misty smiled to Sasha.
"At least your back here sis. Not in Nema's arms."

Sasha growled but was too exhausted to get up without launching a attack, she was holding herself back.
"I didn't wanna leave Sinato, darkness took hold cuz of Sophia and I am too blind to leave and Nema got freed...cuz of me. He didn't want me except to only hurt him."

Sasha didn't realize this but she was floating in air with darkness pulsing around her body.

"IM gonna rip Nema's black heart from him and throw him back into oblivion." she roared unable to control her darkness still as the infirmary's defenses took affect again and hit Sasha with a bolt of light to her skull.

Sasha hit the floor again, she was holding back her want to cry.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light|
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurona spat an ember out of her mouth, which fizzled out in the air. Her face contorted to frustration. The heat in the room started to rise as she sat up. "Alright... I'm getting sick of this..." She walked over to Sasha, bumping into people as she passed. Since she was blind, it was to be expected. Kurona picked Sasha off the ground and frowned at her. "I can try something but it won't feel pretty."
Kurona placed a hand on Sasha's forehead and sent a wave of excruciating heat through Sasha's body. "Jaecen, get your a** over here."
He didn't even say anything but did as his sister asked. Kurona took one of his hands a bit roughly. She used him as a battery and charged light energy into Sasha. Jaecen's eyes glowed yellow as she did this. "Hah! My eyes are glowing!"
Kurona kept going before pushing Sasha backwards. She waited a moment before asking Jaecen, "Can you see what I did?"
Jaecen's eyes widened. Only he could see it. "Hah! Cool! She's got a faint light aura around her. What'd you do?"
"Aura Shield. She can feel the darkness but can't expel it. The only way she can expel it is through channelling."
"So... What does that mean?"
"It means you're an idiot for not thinking of this." Kurona said. "She can do her normal stuff but can't use the darkness. Resting is far more important, though. So, I'll be staying to aid in the infirmary."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:34 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi watched everything happen with Odayaka, scratching her cheek, "Jeez, the complications just never end huh?" She looked at Odayaka, "But then again, I guess things would get boring if that were the case." She placed a hand on Odayaka's head, "Anyway, good try...guess you still need a little training in purifying darkness."

Odayaka looked down with her ears going down, and nodded. She was a little saddened that she wasn't able to help at all. She sighed and walked over to one of the cabinets and began to make potions, at least she was good at that.

Red chuckled a little while watching Odayaka before looking at Tsuyoi, "I don't think you chose the right words."

Tsuyoi glared at Red, "Shut up." She turned her attention back to what was going on with folded arms, "So...we don't need to worry about her darkness now?" she asked Kurona.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

OogieKnight

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:30 pm
Female 16 |

"Did I stutter?" She said harshly.
Jaecen placed a calm hand on her arm. "Kuro... You should take a rest, too."
She sighed before nodding. "I had to use you like a battery just to cast that spell. All we can do now is pray her darkness is weaker than the human light battery that is you, Jaecen."
"But how...?" Emalie asked.
Jaecen smirked. "Whichever one you have too much of: darkness or light, it always has negatives. Our family's negative is psychosis and/or seemingly looking the same age until we die."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:31 am
User Image
User Image

Wraith watched as they made a spell to try and help Sasha. "If that protection spell is meant to use someone else's light as a suppressant to the dark poison I would end the spell now." He said coldly. "I have had time to analyze the substance that invades her veins and I know that it will try to spread to any light source touching it meaning it will spread to you." Wraith explained wanting to get up and remove the spell himself but couldn't leave Kal in her condition he promised to protect her and meant to do that no matter who else was lost.

"Having been the one to bring Sasha back I am already aware of how far the toxin has spread through her system and that trying to reinforce her body from the inside only makes the poison become more painful after all it is a poison that eats light and turns it into itself." The fallen spoke hoping the others were keeping up with what he was saying. "Though you were right her channeling the darkness out does seem to slow the spreading but if she does the defense system gets confused and thinks she is a threat....in other words, shut the defenses off here momentarily until we can cure her and capture any darkness that she releases and seal it somehow."

Lilith began to stir and slowly opened her eyes. "...Jaster..." She whispered reaching out to him. "...M..My candle..." Her nad reached his shoulder and she tried to pull her self up to embrace him.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Kurai_18

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:24 am
Female 16 |

Jaecen tried to warn Wraith. He whispered to him. "Dude... Don't piss her off..."
Kurona, however, heard the whole thing. "Oh...? So, now I have no clue what I'm doing?" The temperature in the whole room rose by thirty degrees. "I'm a celestial fire mage! Your underestimation is going to get you boiling in a hot bath. Now, I'd advise you to shut up and stay in bed to heal, otherwise, there'll be consequences."
Jaecen frowned. "Oh... That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be..."
Erin wiped sweat from his face. "Meanwhile, we're all suffering from the human heat register."
Kurona glared at Erin with sightless eyes.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:58 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
oogieknight

((OOC: Hopefully fixed images))
((OOC: Edit, have a post but somehow got in the spoiler)))

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Misty looked at Wraith then Sasha
"So each time she looses control, she feeds the defense system and it gets confused. Huh, that's interesting."

"It is exhausting....trying to keep it down." Sasha said exhausted.
"At least Kalena isn't here now. She'd try and help me and get poisoned herself....then she'd be....like...never living past a second. Dying every second..."

Misty's eyes glaze over the girl Wraith brought in. If only they knew.

Jaster immediately leaned into Lillith's arms and gently held her.
"Im here." he said softly, all his attention on her.

Misty then heard Kurona getting angry at Wraith. This was not going to end well if this broke out.
"Actually Kurona, he's here as the girl's guardian. He isn't a patient but a really close friend of Sasha's and mine. The girl showed some..." she looked to Wraith about keeping the girl's identity hidden for now.
"magical potential, kinda like Ene."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 3:20 pm
[ooc: My characters don't really have a purpose here... sweatdrop ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi took a seat and took off her hat after Kurona made the room a couple degrees hotter. She fanned herself with it...though that didn't really help. "Please, for the love of Kingdom Hearts, stop heating up the room...maybe in my other form I wouldn't mind this, but not now."

At that moment, Wakai entered the room, "I guess I right to assume that everyone was here." she spoke, looking towards Tsuyoi. "Ms. Tsuyoi, we have an urgent mission." she said, walking over to her.

Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow at Wakai, "An urgent mission huh? This better actually be urgent and not just some 'exterminate the heartless from the area' mission."

Wakai then looked towards Odayaka, "Shinochi! You're coming too, I'm sure you'll get bored just staying here right?" she said...she seems to have mistook Odayaka for Shinochi.

Odayaka looked at Wakai with a surprised expression, "E-Eh? M-Ms. Wakai...I-I'm not Shinochi, i-it's me...Oda." she responded with her ears down.

Red laughed at the scene, "Ohhhh man, this' gonna be gooood!" she said with a big grin, if she had a bucket of popcorn, things would be almost perfect.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

OogieKnight

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:20 pm
Female 16 |

Nami sighed and cast a spell on a nearby sink. She let the water out and amassed a bubble, which she manipulated into the air above Kurona and dropped it on her. It sizzled as it dropped on her and lifted steam into the air. Erin decided to blow and dry her off. He made it a tad bit cooler, as to cool down the room. Jaecen stood with water on his shirt from the backsplash. Emalie just shook her head.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Wraith felt the room grow hotter and ignored it. He was going to say something when Misty stepped in revealing what should have been obvious since he was sitting by Kal who was in a bed that he wasn't a patient. "Observation clearly isn't an ability of yours. I suggest you cool your head and realize I speak from experience although it has been a very long time since I dealt with primal darkness which is what we have been calling a poison, I have dealt with it before and a solution does exist just not available by anyone here." He explained in his monotone voice.

Wraith was starting to worry the increased temperature would adversely affect Kals' recovery. Once again he was about to say something when Nami dropped water on the one causing the heat to rise. "Remember where you are." He stated reminding them they were in the infirmary and that powers like that should be left outside and not where they can afflict the already wounded or ill.

"Sasha tell me when you were near Nema or Sinato did you by chance see a shadow of a man walking around and talking like it was a normal person." The fallen asked wanting to check something.

Lilith felt safe now awake and in Jasters' arms. "I made you wait so long I am sorry." She cried feeling guilt at leaving him in the first place.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:33 am
[ooc: My characters don't really have a purpose here... sweatdrop ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Wakai was surprised when it was Odayaka whom she mistook for Shinochi, "Oh! Wow, is that really you Oda? You did a lot of growing...I haven't been gone for that long have I?" She walked over to her to get a closer look, "Still, you really look a lot like Shinochi now...well, except for your eye color." She placed a hand on Odayaka's head and pet her for a bit, "Sorry for mistaking you for Shinochi." She looked at Tsuyoi, "So then where is Shinochi?" she asked.

Tsuyoi looked away with a saddened expression, though her hat hid her face from Wakai. She shook her head, "She's not here." she said in an angered tone, somewhat lying to Wakai. She stood from her seat, "Anyway, we should get going, you said we had an urgent mission right? We should get to it." Tsuyoi said before walking out of the Infirmary. But, she waited outside for Wakai.

Wakai watched with concern as Tsuyoi walked out, leaning towards Odayaka to whisper, "Did I miss something? Tsuyoi and Shinochi didn't get in a fight did they?" she asked Odayaka.

Odayaka shook her head, "No. Erm...we'll tell you after. For now, you should get going. Whatever this urgent mission is you guys have, you should go and do it asap." she said with a small smile.

"Ah, umm...y-yeah, I guess you're right." Wakai hurried out of the room. She then headed towards the Administration with Tsuyoi.[Tsuyoi and Wakai exits]

Red pouted, "Aww, boo." she lied back down on the bed with folded arms, "Tch, killjoy." she said towards Tsuyoi.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

OogieKnight

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 2:49 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
oogieknight

((OOC: This is going to be one horrible day.))

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Sasha nodded to what Wraith had asked her
"Yeah, he said he was a friend"

Jaster held onto Lillith.
"I should be the one to be sorry, I should have gone looking for you the moment you had left."

Misty sighed watching Tsuyoi and Wakai leaving.
"Sounds like fun. Too bad I gotta be getting back"

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces