Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:32 pm
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
oogieknight

((OOC: ))

User Image
User Image

"No, not to me. 12 and under your a kid. No Red. You are a misbehaving adult." Sasha said concentrating on her potions.

Sasha went silent as Jaecen was waking up. She was impressed by others taking care of him currently.

She sighed when Nami said they were without their powerful key masters. Then she wondered who the two students were to go through the mark of mastery.

"You do know there is a specific room in the academy just for that exam right? Well, unless you were thinking of other ways to hold the exam."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light|
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaecen laughed heartily. "Sasha, Sasha, Sasha. You're making me look really bad. Remember, there used to be many masters who made keyblade masters. My family holds one of those original houses where the Mark of Mastery could be held. Besides, everyone knows the Mark of Mastery can be done anywhere."
Erin narrowed his eyes. "That's not what my classes say..."
"Screw your classes. Are you forgetting that I never took my Mark of Mastery at this school?" Jaecen waved him off.
Ene smacked Jaecen in the face with a pillow. "No bad language!"
Jaecen howled.
Kurona remained laying down with her eyes closed. "Would you shut the hell up, Jaecen...?"

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:29 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
oogieknight

User Image
User Image

Sasha looked at Jaecen with a blank face and blinked.
"Yeah...erm, I highly doubt that Jaecen, but if you say so, I'll go along with it. I haven't known many masters."

Jaster sighed not letting go of Lillith's hand.
"Actually Jaecen is right, it can be done at almost any place, but has to be the right circumstances. I haven't tried for it yet. I....well....Jax."

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:39 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Red frowned at what Sasha said about her, "A misbehaving adult huh? You've yet to see me when I'm on the job..." she said to herself with folded arms.

Odayaka noticed Kurona awake, walking over to her with her ears perked up and moving a little. She didn't feel anything wrong with Kurona, "You seem okay. Do you need water maybe?" she asked, since Jaecen needed water when he woke up.

Tsuyoi sighed as she leaned her arm against the door frame, "Must be nice to have students who are capable of becoming keyblade masters." She did have someone in mind who she was going to perform the Mark of Mastery with, but she died before Tsuyoi had the chance to do so. She looked down, scratching her cheek with a finger, "I don't think I'll find anyone else worthy for a long time..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:48 pm
Female 16 |

Jaecen shrugged. "I didn't say they were ready. We are kind of being forced to rush things."
Kurona raised an eyebrow. "Dammit... Yeah. My magic's going to be down for a while. Water would be nice."
"So... Your Mark of Mastery... Who'd you have in mind?" Erin asked.
Jaecen shrugged, rubbing his temples. "We'll see. I'm going to call an Academy-wide tournament, I suppose. Each of the classes gets to choose four representatives for the tournament. The skills tests will be decided by me at a later date."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:06 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Odayaka nodded and hurried over to the sink, grabbing a clean glass cup and filling it with water. She hurried back to Kurona and held the cup towards her, "Here you go." she said, her ears twitched a few times.

Tsuyoi walked over to him, "Maybe I could also be the judge-" she looked away, rubbing the back of her head, "Um, I mean...if that's all right. Of course, since they're your students, your judgement will mainly matter." she just wanted to watch the tournament.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 5:50 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
oogieknight

User Image
User Image

Jaster sighed.
"I'm not leaving her side until she's feeling better. Besides, Aunt Rose is still technically a student here, even though she just got married. Taking all sorts of magic classes, most of the time on her own though. I think her magic rivaled Kalena's, but can't use a keyblade so.....never mind."

Sasha stared at Red
"True, but for now, until I see you 'on the job', don't crawl on the cabinets."

Sasha immediately turned to Kurona waking up. She got up and walked to Kurona.
"Hi...um....thank you for taking my job while I was......not right. But,...." Sasha's voice became darker as darkness started to cover her, she was snarling.
"I'm still....not really....myself....I have the urge........to kill....." her voice was snarling now as she talked, she was trying to hold herself back.

Jaster turned around keeping one hand on Lillith's hand to see what's up with Sasha.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:00 am
Female 16 |

Kurona raised her hand to take Sasha's. She smiled as her natural aura sent a maternal warmth swimming through Sasha. "It's alright. I actually quite liked being in here, despite the amount of idiots in this school."
She sat up slowly with a wince before taking the glass of water from Odayaka.
Jaecen leaned out and kissed Tsuyoi on the cheek. "Of course. Also... You aren't weirded out by this, are you?"
Erin stepped forward to the foot of Jaecen's bed. "Speakin' of which, why are you so...?"
Jaecen looked at Erin and smirked. "Gather round. It's storytime!"
Ene skipped over to Jaecen's bed and plopped on his lap. "I'm ready, da!"
He looked up at Tsuyoi with a grin. "You aren't going to plop on me, are you?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:19 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Red shrugged, the time has passed to do such things anyway. She then watched as Sasha began to become dark and then darker. She raised and eyebrow in interest, wondering if Sasha still had after effects of earlier events.

Odayaka noticed Sasha began to change, her ears went down and moved a little, "S-Sasha...you're still..." she knew it wouldn't be as simple as her returning and being okay. She looked down and then back up at Sasha, "Maybe...you should take some time off...you know, to purify the darkness in you...or at least to learn to control it." she said, though she didn't know much about how to control darkness within oneself.

Tsuyoi was a little surprised when Jaecen kissed her cheek, placing a hand there. Guess the act was over. She sighed and folded her arms, "I'll admit, this is...strange. But, it's something I can adjust to." She looked at Erin as he asked why Jaecen was the way he is currently, then looked at Jaecen as she was also curious. She looked away while scratching her cheek, "I'll...leave the plopping to Ene. Anyway, if I do so, I'm pretty sure you'll be cramped up." Instead, she just sat next to Jaecen, resting back on her hands. "Okay storyteller, lets hear it." she said before chuckling a little.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:50 pm
Female 16 |

Jaecen cleared his throat. "To begin, I have to go back to the very beginning. A couple hundred centuries ago, Carter was just starting his military career due to a draft. He was about sixteen at the time. He'd killed dozens of people with nothing but his sword. When the battle was over, he went home to find his home burned to the ground. This ticked him off heavily and he went on a killing spree. By the time he was done, forty-five people were killed, including the Shogun of our hometown. He watched the Shogun's castle burn as he walked away."
Kurona interrupted. "Quit making crap up. Carter became a mercenary after his home burned to the ground. Yes, he killed the Shogun but his kill count was way higher. And, he also was almost killed during the first Keyblade War when portals opened to that world."
"Hey! It's my story!" Jaecen whined.
Kurona ignored him and continued. "Still wounded on the battlefield, he saw a ray of light. When he looked up to see the source, he saw a pink haired girl approaching him. She pulled out the arrows that had pierced his chest in low areas before healing him with a kiss. After he was healed, they got married and then disappeared after their first five children reached adulthood. No one knew where they had gone and they were presumed dead. At least until Jaecen found him and was taught by him."
Jaecen beamed. "He was kind of just there. Apparently, from what he told me, that kiss from Akari actually gave him near immortality. She was an immortal who fell in love with him. We are part God, to be honest."
"The term is Demigod, Jaecen." Emalie said. "As for the Hikari family, it split up. There is now the Hikari family, the Saiko family, and the Yukino family. Most of the Yukino family were killed off long ago. Our family history is extensive and best not told to others, lest we waste an entire year."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:16 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
oogieknight

User Image
User Image

Sasha listened to what Kurona said, then Odayaka, watching their movements as they spoke to her. Kurona was calm but Odayaka, she seemed nervous or possibly afraid of her. She started to begin to reply but was stopped with Jaecen and his story.
Sasha held her head with one hand covering her eyes. She wasn't doing good. She was hoping being at the academy would give her additional nudge towards how she was, however the dark was still growing inside of her, with all the potions she had taken and mental chains to try to keep her steady on a even keel, it was getting worse.

"Huh, I never thought Carter would do all that. Be a mercenary I mean. Doesn't make sense to me on why though, if he was in the military to come home to find his home destroyed, why would he go after the Shogun? Isn't that like some kind of protector for the village?" Jaster asked confused.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:23 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Red cleared her throat as if to catch everyone's attention while they were distracted by Jaecen's story, "I'd hate to interrupt story time but..." she pointed at Sasha who was on the verge of losing herself to her darkness.

Tsuyoi looked towards Sasha, then at Odayaka, "Oda." she called to her as if giving her a command. She knew Odayaka would be able to handle this on her own now.

Odayaka nodded and swiftly moved towards Sasha, putting her index finger against her forehead. She spoke a few words, but was too soft for anyone to hear...except perhaps for Kurona. The tip of her index finger glowed brightly as it was pressed against Sasha's forehead. She waited for Sasha's reaction, she would either feel dizzy and faint, or she will simply feel weakened. But she would find it easier to think, though only temporarily.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:23 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
oogieknight

User Image
User Image

Sasha felt Odayaka place her finger on her forehead. She felt dizzy, her footing started to get very random as she was stumbling around. However as she started to try to regain control, she let out a dark blast which due to the power inside the infirmary was fed up into the healing flowers and blasted back down on top of her. She held back her scream as she stumbled to the ground.

Jaster watched with one eye and sighed.
"Her own darkness is really strong, she was probably holding it back for years. If there is a toxin making it stronger, her resisting is only making it worse." he softly stated.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 2:59 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka flinched when Sasha let out a dark blast, though thankfully, the infirmary's healing flowers absorbed it. But then it shot down back onto Sasha, "Sasha!" she knelt down when Sasha stumbled to the ground. She furrowed her eyebrows, looking at Jaster after he spoke about Sasha's condition, "Can't we do something to help her?" she asked

Red grinned, "Hey, maybe I can help her control her darkness. I mean, I do that all the time." she said before putting her hand on her shadow. She lifted her hand as Fang slowly pulled out of her shadow...though instead of the big, ferocious werewolf-like being he usually is, Fang was just a small wolf pup. It seems he's still weakened. "Hmm, maybe I can teach her to channel that darkness into a being she can keep as a pet." she said, looked at Sasha.

Fang looked towards Jaecen and growled at him before barking at him...though he wasn't threatening at all.

Tsuyoi looked at Fang with a smirk, "It seems he still remembers you beating the cr*p out of him." she said to Jaecen. "But that besides the point," she looked at Red, "I don't trust you with that idea...how do we know you won't just use Sasha for your own sick game?"

Red shrugged, "Hey, I'm just suggesting, you don't need to follow through with my idea."

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:36 pm
Female 16 |

Jaecen pointed at Fang. "Behave. Anyways, Red kind of has a point. Anything outside of the orders she's given cause the spasm."
"Yeah. I know what you're talking about. And I still think you're a pervert." Kurona said.
Erin rolled his eyes. "Bloody hell... Can we just concentrate on Sasha?"
Kurona sighed. "Fine. But, it's Sasha. If anything, I say we let her channel it into a weapon or something. I had something worked up for her. A necklace of sorts..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items