Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:13 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi silently stared at Erin for a few seconds before standing up and suddenly pulling him in for a hug. She didn't say anything as she hugged Erin.

"Ooo~" Red chuckled with a big grin, "That settles it then, they're definitely up to something 'private'. Otherwise he wouldn't have done that."

Odayaka looked at Sasha with her ears perked up, "Erm...well, a lot happened. But I don't think you'd want to know about recent events..." she only knew that most of the recent events involved someone dying or the Organization's attacks on worlds.

"All right, if they wanna seal the door to stop us from listening in, then I'm gonna peek through their room window." she said before she ran towards the window, opening it and climbing onto the window frame.

Odayaka noticed what Red was doing, "Hey! S-Stop that!" she rushed over to Red and wrapped her arms around her waist to stop her from doing something reckless.

"Wha-! H-Hey! Get off of me fox girl!" she said as she tried to push Odayaka away and off of her, but Odayaka had a good hold of her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OogieKnight

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light|
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin put his hands up. "Whu~ Oh, never mind."
He hugged her back.

Ixyam snuck over to the window. Ayami put her hand on his shoulder and scolded him. "Don't even think about it, idiot."
Ixyam chuckled nervously. "Okay. Ya got me."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:42 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"I really do care about you kids, you know?" she suddenly spoke while hugging him. She slowly pulled away from their embrace, but still held Erin's shoulders. She looked at him, "I love you, Nami, and Ene very much..." she chuckled, "So much that sometimes, I feel like you deserve better than me...though, I guess even thinking like that isn't good huh?" she said, looking back up at Erin with a small smile.

Odayaka was easily able to overpower Red, this was so surprising that even she herself was surprised. Perhaps it was because of her height. But, she lifted Red away from the window and tossed her onto one of the empty beds. "Stop being reckless!" she said, pointing at Red as if punishing a bad dog.

Red puffed up her cheeks with a frown and folded her arms as she sat on the bed, "Fine, I guess it'll be left as a mystery if Tsuyoi is having affairs with her step-son." she said in an annoyed tone.

Odayaka's ears perked up and twitched, "That's what you were gonna risk injuring yourself for!? Th-That's nonsense! Ms. Tsuyoi and Erin would never do such a thing..." she looked at Nami, "R-Right?" she asked with her ears lowered.

OogieKnight

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:08 am
Female 16 |

"Is that what this is about?" He snickered. "Well, you aren't exactly the first choice but I certainly couldn't choose t' make anything different. "

Nami raised an eyebrow. "Seriously, what is wrong with all the people in this school?"
"Nami?" Carter questioned.
"Ugh. Just forget it... I mean, seriously. Why does everyone have to overthink things?" Nami said.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:08 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
oogieknight

((OOC: ))

User Image
User Image

"Other than Kalena's death, yeah I do." Sasha said

Sasha filled up vials full of now liquid medicine ground up really fine from plants.

She silently watched what was going on and shook her head softly.
"If you guys start to damage in here, I wont be happy."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:16 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi frowned with her eyebrows a little furrowed, "Hey, I take everything I'm told seriously okay, especially if it's from my kids." she said with folded arms. But, she looked down and chuckled, "Anyway, I just wanted to let you know...just in case." she said before walking to her hat, picking it up and putting it back on.

Odayaka's ears went down, "B-But I wasn't thinking that until hearing what she said." she said, pointing at Red.

Red shrugged, "Hey, you didn't need to believe me, I'm just sharing my own personal opinion." she said with a smirk.

Odayaka looked at Sasha, then looked down, "Sorry Ms. Sasha..." she said, feeling a little bad about the scene they made.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:15 pm
Sasha gave a heavy sigh
"Was more meaning that towards Red. If she's not a kid, she shouldnt be climbing everywhere "  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:32 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
oogieknight

((OOC: at hospital. No one was posting so I bump now  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:01 am
[ooc: @kalenakeeper - Damn, get better bossu! sad ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Red looked at Sasha and placed her hands on her hips with a big grin, "Well, I'm 16, so technically I'm still a kid. A teenager, but still a kid." she said in a somewhat sassy tone. She then pointed at Odayaka with furrowed eyebrows, "Also, you cheat!"

Odayaka took a step back, her ears perked up as she was confused about what Red was talking about, "Wh-What? What do you mean I cheat?" she said.

Red then pointed at Odayaka's breasts, "You're not even older than me and you already have those!" She gritted her teeth, turning away from Odayaka with folded arms, "You're just that way because you fused with that older sister of yours."

Odayaka stared at Red for a few seconds before looking down with her ears down. She doesn't know exactly if Shinochi was really her sister...maybe she should ask her when she had the chance.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:48 am
Female 16 |

"Simply put, nothing's changed. And nothing will change. Da's still an diot but that won't change much." Erin snorted.

Jaecen shot upright. "What? Who? Where? When?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:54 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Erin and smirked, "I'm hoping that things won't change for a long time then." she said before walking back to Erin. She looked down and sighed, "By the way, is there something I need to know about that Carter girl?" she said as she looked back up at Erin.

Red looked towards Jaecen when he woke up, "Well well well, things just got a whole lot interesting.' she said before giggling, the situation right now would be a whole lot better with Jaecen awake.

Odayaka looked at Red with half closed eyes, "You're definitely a sadist kind of person..." she commented. She then looked at Jaecen, "M-Mr. Jaecen, it's good to see you're up now. Are you okay?" she asked.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:25 pm
Female 16 |

Erin raised an eyebrow. "S'a bit of a shocker. But it seems Nami swings for the same team. Kinda cool she found some'n to cosy up to." He pretended to cry. "My baby sister's all grown up."

Nami furrowed her brow. I heard that...
Jaecen clicked his tongue and held his head. He closed his eyes. "Water!" Jaecen whispered.
Carter nodded. She walked to the fridge and got Jaecen a bottle of water. Jaecen smiled and sipped at the water. "Nami, I like your girlfriend. She's nice."
"What?" She sounded exasperated. "I didn't even tell you!"
Jaecen smirked and tapped his head. "I connected the dots."
Emalie set a hand on her hips. "Don't read our daughter's body movements. Seriously, it's this kind of thing that makes you an idiot."
Jaecen stuck his finger up. "Ah ah. An idiot who knows how to read people's body movements, microexpressions, and mannerisms. Psychology is worn like a cloak."
Ixyam, Nami, and Emalie pinched the bridges of their noses. "Same as always, bro. Same as always."
"Hey, Yami. Didn't see you there." Jaecen smirked.
"Shut up..." Ixyam rubbed his temples.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:58 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi raised her eyebrows a little after what Erin had told her. She chuckled, "So that's what's going with her and Nami...no wonder they seemed close...really close." she said before shrugging, "Well, that's fine and all...as long as it's not one sided." she said before walking past Erin towards the door. She knocked on the ice barrier her put over the door, "Do you mind?" she said, looking at Erin and waiting for him to bring it down.

Red scoffed before lying back on the bed with her hands behind her head, "Gee, well isn't this a happy heartwarming moment for everyone." she said to the scene before her. Though, she's already seen this sort of scene too much to get tired of it. "Because of this, I'm gonna predict something bad is gonna happen soon." Red said to herself before sighing.

Odayaka's ears perked up, overhearing their conversation, "Ohh, so that's why they're always so friendly to each other." she thought to herself before looking at Nami and then Carter. She tilted her head, one of her ears went down, "I wonder if Shinochi-""No! I wasn't into girls!" Odayaka was surprised when Shinochi suddenly responded from within her mind. She rubbed the back of her head, "S-Sorry...just wondering." Odayaka responded to Shinochi. "Oh! Wait, Shinochi! One more thing before I forget...were we sisters?" But, she heard nothing but silence after asking. She looked down, her ears lowered. "You should've regained that memory by now." Shinochi's voice suddenly rang through her head. In that moment, images of her first time meeting Shinochi began flashing in her mind. She placed a hand on her head, feeling dizzy as this was happening.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:17 am
Female 16 |

Erin shrugged and walked over to the ice wall. He broke a corner and began to suck on it before the rest dispersed. It wasn't part of the spell or anything. He just wanted some more water and the ice was the quickest way.

Jaecen shook his head. "I swear to whatever God exists, I will smack you in the back of the head if you jinx this, Red."
Carter caught Odayaka. "M... Maybe you should take a seat..."
Nami smiled as she leaned against the foot of a bed. "Speaking of... So, what now? We're practically without most of our powerful Key Masters, no offence Da."
Jaecen raised one hand. "None taken. As a matter of fact, I still have to issue my Mark of Mastery to two of my students."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:25 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow at Erin as he sucked on a broken piece of the ice barrier he dispersed. She didn't think much about it before opening the door, walking in right as Nami and Jaecen were having a conversation with each other. She looked at Jaecen with her hands on her hips, "So you can issue the Mark of Mastery huh? That's impressive kid." she said. For now, she decided to pretend that she didn't know this kid was Jaecen.
Odayaka looked at Carter, "O-Oh, thank you...b-but I'm fine, just felt a little dizzy for a moment." her dizziness went away as soon as the images in her head stopped. "So...we're not blood related sisters...just adopted sisters." Odayaka spoke to Shinochi within her. "Yeah, but we're still sisters. So don't mistake that I don't love you as much as a sister would." Shinochi responded. Odayaka looked down with her ears going down as she wore a smile, her face blushed a little after hearing Shinochi say that.
Red sat back up, looking at Tsuyoi then at Jaecen, grinning as she noticed what Tsuyoi was doing.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items