Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

He looked at her bonds and clicked his tongue. "What'd you do to piss Kuro off?"

Kurona sat down in a chair and tossed her head back with a heavy sigh. "Gods above...." She huffed.

Jaecen looked at Kurona. "You should get some sleep, Kurona."

"Why?" She scoffed. "I can handle this. I went a whole eighty-nine days without sleep. This is nothing."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:05 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

((Hey, forgive me for asking but when did Namia die?!))

Kalena saw Namia in Tsuyoi's arms, she had blanked out not seeing her before. Kalena started to back up, she seemed afraid.

"Can I ask....how....did she die?" Kalena asked immediately casting a huge healing spell, but it wasn't working.

Sophia leaned back hearing Kurona's outburst. She'd run if she could but she couldn't move from the bed.
"I won't cause any trouble..."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rena placed a hand on Kalena's back when she cast the spell and for some reason the spell went off perfectly. She quickly removed her hand and the spell started to fade a bit. "I see...." She looked sad a bit as she stood behind Kalena.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:53 pm
[ooc: @kalenakeeper: Well, in real time, she died last year September. sweatdrop But for these guys, it's only been like, a day or two. confused ]

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Tsuyoi stopped, but didn't turn to look at Kalena. She stood there in silence before finally turning her head, however, she wasn't looking at Kalena. Her pupils were glowing red and the white in her eyes were black as she looked towards Red, "Why don't you ask that little piece of scum right there..." she said, her voice had a low growl mixed in as she spoke. She turned away and walked off without giving Kalena the chance to say anything else to her.
Odayaka's ears went down, a little afraid of Tsuyoi...but she followed behind her anyway.[Tsuyoi and Odayaka exits]

Red felt a shiver go down her spine, she looked away while gritting her teeth, "J-Jeez, it wasn't my fault..." she said quietly to herself.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:05 pm
[ooc: ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna felt something unnerving about Tsuyoi for a brief moment...but only for a moment. When Tsuyoi left ahead of her, she bowed her head at the others before rushing out as well to catch up with her and Odayaka.[exits]

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:53 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

((Dang!! Sorry if my posts seem off, my aunt died yesterday. God, and today marks one year after my grandma died emo ))

Kalena looked at Red after hearing what Tsuyoi said.
"Red. I will ask once ((If I remember)), what part did you have in Namia's death?"

Kalena started to fall again, falling into Rena's arms. Her body started to feel cold.,

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Kurona perked her head up. "What happened? Kalena?"
Ene spoke up. "She fell, Aunt Kuro." She walked over and felt her forehead. "She's shaking..."
"Shock? No... Put her on a bed and get some blankets." Kurona ordered without standing.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:07 am

"Oh no!" Rena quickly moved Kalena onto a bed. "I think I drained some of her power accidentally when she cast that spell....Its our connection....." She looked distraught at what she thought she did.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:56 pm
[ooc: @kalenakeeper: sad ]

«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood»

Red looked at Kalena and was about to speak, but that was until Kalena had suddenly fell, being caught by Rena. Why? Perhaps she was sick? Red didn't really care as she shrugged and sighed, "How about I tell you when you're feeling better. As I've been told before, 'A sick person has trouble paying attention'." she said, having a mature woman's voice when saying the quote.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:05 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

Kalena had fallen unconscious, her heart left her body and forming nearby into a ghostly version of a girl.

"It surprising....how frail my body is actually each time I regenerate. I wonder if my brother ever has had this problem" said a voice similar to Kalena's voice.

Where Kalena was standing earlier, there was a new girl.
User Image

"No need to worry. Its me, Kalena, just.....my first self, the original heart, not like anyone would actually understand what I'm saying. Or maybe you would, then one sheds body from heart, except the original heart is always inside until the body becomes too frail, past the part of repair."

Sophia looked afraid of the Kalena standing, not the one in a bed.
"You!"

Kalena looked at Sophia and smirked
"Don't even try to run, Sophia. I have nothing against you at this moment."

She turned towards Rena and smiled.
"Calm yourself Rena dear. It was going to happen."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light|
Female 16 |

Kurona didn't seem too surprised by the visible appearance of Kalena. "Ah. Okay. I think I get it." She stood up and let her giant wrench appear in her hands. "What you need is a strong enough vessel to contain your heart, right?"

Jaecen took one step towards Kurona. "Kuro, we talked about this. Don't try to mess with the laws of nature."

"My teacher was a God, Jaecen. He is part of the laws of nature." Kurona scoffed.

Erin folded his arms. "T' be honest, da.... She has a point."

"Yeah. Just let her try." Nami urged.

Emalie was still unsure about this. She stepped forward. "I shouldn't be alive, to be honest. It's unsettling and unnatural... Perhaps...
you could use my body?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:01 am

"NO! No more hosts!.....But still you weren't supposed to go out just yet! I thought we were going to go find your friends and bring them home. I never wanted this to happen now. Please Kalena Fight it! I don't want you to go!" Rena said to her in distress. She was starting to get tears in her eyes.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:07 am
[ooc: ]

«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood»

Red raised her eyebrows when Kalena fell, and her heart leaving her body and forming another entity, a ghost of a girl. "Whoa, haven't seen something like this happen before." she said with a bit of curiosity. She payed attention especially towards Kalena's body. Normally, when one's heart leaves them, they turn into a heartless within seconds, however, that isn't the case with Kalena. She really wanted to know how Kalena hasn't turned yet, but she didn't want to ask.

She sighed, looking at the ghost girl entity, "So uh, besides all these ideas of stupidity," her eyes wandered the room, "You could always, oh I dunno..." her eyes went back to the ghost, "Use that current form to do whatever you want." She shrugged, "Aren't you kinda strong like that anyway? Why not just stay like that?" she asked.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:37 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((OOC: sorry I haven't been posting, been busy again. My aunt died recently and dad's....depressed...again))

User Image

"I think I can answer that" Sophia said
"Books say if the heart is strong enough, they are either really strong heartless or they can keep their form. If the heart breaks or time travel happens, a heart can be divided into other pieces allowing the person to not turn into a heartless. "

Kalena looked at Sophia
"you did your research. Really good, Sophia."

Kalena looked at Red
"In this form, well...um.....I don't normally...my heart never has done this before. However I fear that if I use my strength, I can supernova a world by accident."

Kalena turned to Rena and smiled then looked at Emalie.

"Emalie, if I were to take your appearance, Jaster would never forgive me. He likes ya. I'm going on a mission to bring my friends home, including Jaster. However my opponent will be the end of me, the me that is laying in the bed. I might be able to tip the scales back into the favor of being able to save everyone."

Kalena sighed and looked down, her eyes showed distress. She was afraid

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light|
Female 16 |

Jaecen smiled. He clapped his hands together. "I don't know about you guys but the air in here is stuffy. I'm sensing a really gloomy aura,
which means it's time for me to act stupid."
He walked over to the ghost and acted as though he clapped her on the back. "Kalena. I'm practically a Grim reaper now, so.... I'll have to go with you. No ifs, ands, or buts. And no butt jokes, either."

"I actually thought you were going to do something stupid." Kurona said.

Emalie raised a hand. "To be honest, I thought so, too, Kuro."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games