Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:40 pm
                                          User ImageThe Courier James Reaper
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Mad]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location:Infirmary[Former]]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

James listened carefully to every word that came out of Sasha's mouth labeling it as useful information and said.So in short she got jealous and was buthurt about it and decided to let out her frustration on Dk right?"James said knowing he wasn't far from the mark and laughed the more he thought about it and how stupid it seemed."Well it seems that Ajimu didn't just bring me here just for Zanza then..."He muttered and started to walk towards the door giving the group a wave to indicate that he was leaving when he heard Dk had returned."In any case you helped fill in the puzzle for me a little and for that you have my thanks. But hearing my partner getting hunted like some undiscovered animal has pissed me off a little so i'm going to take my leave."James said as he left the Infirmary as he headed to the courtyard to where his partner was.
╚══════════════╝
{James:Exit}

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:49 pm
kalenakeeper

therealkiru

Eric slowly entered the infirmary. He was still slightly flustered from X's comment. "Hello? Anyone here? I've got the resin you guys wanted," he said nervously. Maybe I should just drop this stuff off and leave. No, I'd look like a jerk for leaving a child here without so much as waiting for the staff to come, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:55 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Kirune hurried in behind Eric, still blushing from X's question. Alex was still in her arms, still resting. "Your friend seems overheated. Like he was in an oven or something."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:01 pm
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Eric placed X on a bed and looked back to Kirune. "An oven would be much more hospitable. At least you can cook things in an oven without them getting coated in sand," Eric looked at his hands. They were very red. "The only reason I'm not squealing in pain from the sunburn is probably that I'm running on adrenaline right now from saving these two," he said sitting down and placing the resin pouch on a desk nearby. "If I ever go to Agrabah again, it'll be to soon,"  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:02 pm
kefkadragon
therealkiru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sasha came running out of another room and started to put cool compress on him
"he should be fine, over heated, but this should help" Sasha said about Alex

Then she took X from Eric
"whats wrong with her..."

X whined, she still felt weak
"I can't see....and nobodies tried to possess me again"

Sasha sighed putting X on a bed next to Alex.
"So did you get the thing for dragonbane antidote, Eric?"

((sorry edited)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:05 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Worried about Eric, Kirune hurried Alex to a bed as X was placed next to him. "Please don't push yourself, Eric. You know I worry about you..."

Alex groaned slightly, but seemed to be beginning to awake. "Nnngh..."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:08 pm
kefkadragon
therealkiru

Sasha gives Eric a bottle of water, however not cold, as that would put his body in shock
"drink up Eric" she smiled purring.

"don't worry about these two, I can take care of them" she giggled, her tail slowely swishing back and forth.

X turned to Alex and slowely grabbed his hand
"im here, Alex."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:14 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Alex looked to X, feeling the cold press against his skin as he was huffing, his breath fully visible from how hot it was. "Hey..." He could say while looking around. "Where are we? I kinda remember Eric's ship."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:17 pm
kefkadragon
therealkiru

"I think we are in the infirmary. Im not 100% sure. I can't see....it took a lot of my strength to resist the organization's call....so tired..." X said

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:42 am
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

"I guess we can take shifts then." Alex said, embracing X again as he grinned. "You take a nap, and I'll watch over you."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:27 pm
kalenakeeper

therealkiru

Eric drank the water from the bottle. "Thank you Ma'am," he said placing the bottle aside. "The resin is in that leaf thing on the counter. I forgot to bring a bottle," he said rubbing the back of his head. He winced a little from the pain of the sunburn. "As for what happened, aside from Alex passing out from heatstroke, some dusks and assassins attacked us as soon as we picked the stuff up. X says she was getting called back to whatever she was in before here and proceeded to light our enemies on fire with her mind. Then some guy in white showed up and told us to leave when things got a bit, pardon my pun, to hot to handle. Ice weapons, voice sounded familiar, can't quite tell from where though," he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:35 pm
kefkadragon
therealkiru

Sasha smiled
"its no problem. My name is Sasha. You may have met my twin...or you might have not. She looks exactly like me but red hair and she looks like shes ready for war." she purred and then gave him a small bottle of a lotion that would get rid of sunburn.

"this will help with the sunburn, at least the pain and stuff. Man I cant wait for Yogtz to start teaching, there is so much I could learn from him!" she said excited

X snuggled into Alex's arms.
"nah, we are in the academy. They can't call me from here."

She then heard what Eric said about a man in white with ice weapons.
"Xavior...but....he's dead. I saw the superior kill him as a nobody, and then he was killed as a somebody." she said
"maybe his heart is somewhere out there but.....why would he help us.....he's made my entire life a living torture....until I got here with Alex, my protector."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:18 pm
kalenakeeper

therealkiru

Eric chuckled. "So Lawrence did get that call made today," he said taking the lotion. "Thank you again for this," he said putting it in his pocket.
"Yeah, Yogtz is a cool guy. Really chill when he isn't going bat crap crazy about his pom pom," he heard X mention Xavior. "That's who he was! Didn't Lawrence or I fight him in port royal a while back? I remember something about Port Royal being flooded at some point and Alex was there, I don't remember if I was there, or Lawrence told me about it," he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:25 pm
kefkadragon
therealkiru

X sounded sad
"mmhmm....yeah....he used me like a puppet and made me hurt my new friends. The organization still has some control on me.....im afraid.."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:06 pm
kalenakeeper

therealkiru

Eric nodded. "At least you're safe here. You've got your friends protecting you now," he said. He looked back to Sasha. "So what did we get that stuff for anyway? Lawrence didn't tell me anything before shipping me off to the sand pit," he asked.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games